The Rooftop 6 - The Trial of the Century!

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Jeffrey
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: The Rooftop 6 - The Trial of the Century!

Post by Jeffrey »

I don't understand who they think they're fooling. There were 6 people on the roof, why don't all 6 of them have Mercedez?

Hell why isn't Tom back in the house then?

Hell why doesn't everyone over at GOODF break into the house and get new cars?
Pox

Post by Pox »

Jeffrey wrote:
Hell why doesn't everyone over at GOODF break into the house and get new cars?
Shh!
Don't give them ideas.
That's my plan (see above) - I don't want to share a roof (or my portaloo, ladders and the contents of my rucksack) with any of that lot.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Pox wrote:Don't give them ideas.
My apologies. What I meant to say is, first get written permission from Tom or Sue Crawford to enter the house. Then enter the house via the roof or a window.

Since the judge has already ruled that Tom is the true owner of the home, you cannot be arrested for trespass. Any cop that arrests you will be in breach of his oath and can be sued for false arrest and imprisonment. You can easily get tens of thousands of dollars from the court settlement as Jay found out, which should enable anyone with money problems over at GOODF to pay off a few bills or buy a nice new car.

Now be aware that this opportunity will only be available for a short amount of time. Once the Crawford's get the house back you'll no longer be able to trick cops into arresting you falsely, so you need to act quickly.

You are welcome.
midjit-gems
Captain
Captain

Post by midjit-gems »

I call it as I see it
I speak my mind
I don't hold back
letissier14

Post by letissier14 »

midjit-gems wrote:Comedy gold in the comments
https://plus.google.com/111967837844733 ... NWHVXyAwv
Here is the Youtube link to the same video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4DmCkoB ... sjnxbx5404
I don't take sides, I read all the facts and then come to my own conclusions
Bones

Post by Bones »

If I am honest here, I am still a little confused here. Anyone with an IQ in double digits and above knew straight away this was rubbish and we have all had a good laugh about it.

All James has really achieved is to make himself look like more of an idiot than I ever gave him credit for and that is saying something.

However, there are people out there - yes Stuart McKenzie I am referring to you and the other mentally challenged freeman out there that actually believed James's little fairy tale. I wonder how James will fess up and apologise to them, just like the crawfrauds did about having the possession warrant
Pox

Post by Pox »

Jeffrey wrote:
Pox wrote:Don't give them ideas.
My apologies. What I meant to say is, first get written permission from Tom or Sue Crawford to enter the house. Then enter the house via the roof or a window.

Since the judge has already ruled that Tom is the true owner of the home, you cannot be arrested for trespass.
Yep, I thought that one through, I thought that I could persuade family Crawfraud a 10% cut in exchange for permission to sit on their roof, on a no win no fee basis, obviously.

P.S. over on GOODF there is a new video of Haining and Bradley sat in that ' nice car'.
I won't copy the link because frankly, it is a load of meaningless twaddle so save your effort and don't waste your time looking for it.
Even the sycophants on GOODF haven't posted a comment (same as the 'Paris' video poster last Sunday).

Haining - get this - nobody is interested and you are making yourself even more of a laughing stock
FatGambit

Post by FatGambit »

Hang on, they went to France? Don't you need a passport for that?
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

FatGambit wrote:Hang on, they went to France? Don't you need a passport for that?
Nah they didn't go to France. Don't you know anything??? They used out of work (or "resting" as they prefer to be known by) French look-a-like crisis actors for those shots.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
FatGambit

Post by FatGambit »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:
FatGambit wrote:Hang on, they went to France? Don't you need a passport for that?
Nah they didn't go to France. Don't you know anything??? They used out of work (or "resting" as they prefer to be known by) French look-a-like crisis actors for those shots.
Oh thank goodness for that, for a moment there I thought they had abandoned their freeman mantle and actually used their copyrighted birth certificated bonded birth name to obtain a passport.....
Slowpoke
Swabby
Swabby

Post by Slowpoke »

FatGambit wrote:
rumpelstilzchen wrote:
Oh thank goodness for that, for a moment there I thought they had abandoned their freeman mantle and actually used their copyrighted birth certificated bonded birth name to obtain a passport.....
No, they just abandoned the freeman mantle to purchase/hire/lease the car.
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

I'm more of a truck man myself, though I do miss my A8 4.2 Sport. That was a hell of a car, all smooth and limo like but flick the tiptronic to manual, drop a gear or two and give it a taste of the boot and it flew. Truth be told, though, cars are for getting from A to B, if you want to go fast then you go by bike. My Bimota was quite a machine though I must admit I did get overtaken by a car once. An Aston Martin Vantage passed me on the Autobahn, he must have been very close to 200 mph as I was showing over 180 on the clock and he went by if not briskly it certainly wasn't inching past.

These days, though, I prefer to bumble along at 40-50 with a nice view over the hedges enjoying a vista the rest of the world speeds past without seeing. Gives me plenty of time to laugh at the ludicrous stories these idiots contrive, interim payment indeed. If the bloke wants to blow the money he got to cover his costs taking Haining on a day trip to Paris in a rented bottom of the line Merc then good luck to him. There might be a sadder way to blow his wad but I can't think of one off hand. Saddest of all there seem to be idiots out there who believe he's got massive compo for wrongful arrest who may feel the need to try their luck by doing stupid things & when that happens I guess we'll all suffer in the long run but what to do?
FatGambit

Post by FatGambit »

I once had a Mercedes, never again, totally awesome cars until they go wrong, everything is propiety and so very expensive, can't just nip down to Euro Car Parts and buy a Chinese knockoff at 10% of the price with these. Now we've got a Micra, quiet a difference plus they're ten a penny for spares at the scrappers.

I'm surprised they managed to rent a car, when I had one last year I needed 3 not less than a month old ID's confirmation, photo card driving license and my DVLA code, I could just about comply with a bank statement, phone and council tax bill.
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

FatGambit wrote:I once had a Mercedes, never again, totally awesome cars until they go wrong, everything is propiety and so very expensive, can't just nip down to Euro Car Parts and buy a Chinese knockoff at 10% of the price with these. Now we've got a Micra, quiet a difference plus they're ten a penny for spares at the scrappers.

I'm surprised they managed to rent a car, when I had one last year I needed 3 not less than a month old ID's confirmation, photo card driving license and my DVLA code, I could just about comply with a bank statement, phone and council tax bill.
There is the possibility that it's not his car. It belongs to, or is rented by somebody else who can get credit. All that is known at the moment is that he's posted a lot of bullshit statements and picture of him standing by a car.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
Arthur Rubin
Tupa-O-Quatloosia

Post by Arthur Rubin »

I think I have a picture (taken at the Petersen Automotive Museum in Los Angeles) of me with the Batmobile. I don't think I could convince anyone I owned it....
Arthur Rubin, unemployed tax preparer and aerospace engineer
ImageJoin the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!

Butterflies are free. T-shirts are $19.95 $24.95 $29.95
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

Burnaby49 wrote: There is the possibility that it's not his car. It belongs to, or is rented by somebody else who can get credit. All that is known at the moment is that he's posted a lot of bullshit statements and picture of him standing by a car.
I imagine the possibility that it's his car is slim and none. One thing which is certain is that I could care less. No, wait, I don't think I can.

The only nonsense which can rival this display of idiocy is Craig's "loadsa money" video, it's as though having a wad of cash or an allegedly flash motor makes a blind bit of difference to anything. I find it odd they should resort to the things they resent "rich people" for, ie materialist status symbols, as some kind of statement to validate their own actions and opinions.

Maybe if one of these numpties had invested their huge compo payout in a hostel for the homeless it would make me think that perhaps they're sincere when they say they're trying to help others. But then that would be almost as miraculous as TPTB immediately rolling over to admit they'd made some huge mistake in arresting someone for an arrestable offence and paying out loads of money without years of evading and resisting any payout.

When you consider how long it took the Guildford Four to get any compensation for what was a clear miscarriage of justice in a very high profile and public case "All four received ex-gratia compensation payments after several years negotiating with the government's assessor, Sir David Calcutt" it does seem more than a little ridiculous to think that Jay Brad would receive a sum significant enough to buy a £30 grand car within weeks of what's on the face of it a perfectly reasonable arrest and detention.
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

Arthur Rubin wrote:I think I have a picture (taken at the Petersen Automotive Museum in Los Angeles) of me with the Batmobile. I don't think I could convince anyone I owned it....
It would convince most of the GOOFs.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
Bones

Post by Bones »

That's me on the left with my Space Shuttle - I brought it with the compensation I got from having to put up with all this freeman crap for so many years.

It was purchased with just a small part of an interim payment I received. When the full compensation is paid, I am buying this baby

FatGambit

Post by FatGambit »

Good job you didn't call the defiant a 'little baby', Worf would not be pleased.

Regarding the Merc, I guess it's not beyond impossible that they just stumbled across it in a car park and decided to take , oh what do they call them? Seflfies? With some poor sods car? :lol:
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

Fittingly it is the only federation ship with a cloaking device, meaning that when Bones gets it, nobody will notice him.
Warning may contain traces of nut