The Rooftop 6 - The Trial of the Century!

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

JayBrad
Swabby
Swabby

Re: The Rooftop 6 - The Trial of the Century!

Post by JayBrad »

NYGman wrote:
JayBrad wrote:A footnote or supporting act wow you guys speak harshly,

Hey are you all ready for the main event today around 4.30pm are u all tuned into my facebook ready for the live stream of the century
Sounds like it will be Comic Gold, unfortunately, I will be working, you know, that thing normal people do from 9-5PM. and can't watch videos at work, because I have a real job to do. So have fun with your live stream, I hope to be able to entertain myself later with a replay.
Im gutted you wont be around but............... errrrrm if you work from 9-5PM how the f*ck u on here you weirdo!
:violin: YES MAN IM A SIDESHOW :violin:
NYGman
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by NYGman »

I am not a machine, I do not always stay in the same place, and at some point I will need to eat food, drink a drink and eventually relieve myself. I am able to multitask, so I can do two things at once. For example, I can check the forum while I eat my breakfast, before I begin work. I catch up on current news and tax developments when I am eating my lunch. I often have to go from floor to floor to meet people, and use the time it takes to to browse, why waste time while waiting for the elevator, riding it, or walking to my meeting, when I can check and respond to posts here. Sometimes I have to wait for everyone to join a call, that may give me a few minutes.

So there are natural breaks on the day, you would know that if you held down a real job :)
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
SoLongCeylon

Post by SoLongCeylon »

JayBrad wrote:A footnote or supporting act wow you guys speak harshly,

Hey are you all ready for the main event today around 4.30pm are u all tuned into my facebook ready for the live stream of the century

Are you going to be showing the letter you received regarding your interim payment then?
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

JayBrad wrote:IM HERE PEOPLE YOU WANNA BE WATCHING MY LIVE FEED AT 4.30pm today wow its an exclusive this one
I have to wash my hair, and then go outside and watch the wind blow.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Skeleton wrote:Gay people on here who have their own thread have genuinely earned their place in Quatloos history. You and Wesley do not have one because all you do is copy other peoples idea's. You can stand next to Ceylon all day long but it will not be enough.

Be interesting, do something different.
We DO "do something different". We deal in facts, sound legal precedent and in reality in general.

I could stand next to Ceylon all day long, but that would be a day longer than I care to waste.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Pox

Post by Pox »

Jay Brad comes across as a tad euphoric today :whistle:
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

JayBrad, so you finally got around to us, welcome. Nice to see you living down to your reputation, what is it three - four posts in quick succession, all with ZERO content, way to start an inaugural posting, remember originality counts, really really big when it comes to it, it's how you make the big time, or cleverness, or humor, so far nada. You'll really have to do better then Ceylon slime by the way, third hand notoriety doesn't earn points. Looking forward, really, to some posts where you actually say something and show us what you've got.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Bones

Post by Bones »

JayBrad wrote:i love to see all your speculation it makes things interesting to read

so how much have u all spent on HPI's to date then lol
James, sorry to disappoint you but I get HPI's checks for free where I work. Not spent a single penny :snicker:

You are quite frankly not worth 1p of the money I earn from my "proper job"
Bones

Post by Bones »

JayBrad wrote:And i have a request can i have my own section like the rooftop 6 please i feel left out now
James, seriously you are just a source of entertainment for us. You are not worth your own thread, which should show how little we think of you, as even one cell has his own thread. Come out of Ceylon's shadow (two grown men parked up in a car in the middle of the night - say no more, say no more wink wink nudge nudge).

Please keep up the video's - Since Tom lost his house and all the court cases, we need a new source of entertainment and it looks like you it, for now anyway

Has Amanda shown you that warrant yet ? Don't you feel a bit of a fool asking for the warrant when Amanda has already confirmed the Crawfrauds have received it ?

By the way, just when is Tom moving back in ? :shrug:
Pox

Post by Pox »

Bones wrote:
JayBrad wrote:i love to see all your speculation it makes things interesting to read

so how much have u all spent on HPI's to date then lol
James, sorry to disappoint you but I get HPI's checks for free where I work. Not spent a single penny :snicker:

You are quite frankly not worth 1p of the money I earn from my "proper job"
What is an HPI check?
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

James, have you ever looked in to the comedy hierarchy rankings in vaudeville? Really, you should, explains you lot in life entirely. You see there's the straight man, the headliner, the comedian, the second and third bananas, on down to the random guy who walks on stage and takes a pie in the face. You're kind of in that the right area there, just further on down pecking order, lots further.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Bones

Post by Bones »

Just something for people to ponder

James has posted the HPI check for his car. However, the HPI check shows no former keepers - which means the current keeper is the one and only keeper. James would like us to all believe that he brought this car with a compensation pay out for being an idiot and climbing on the roof of the building formley known as Crawfraud castle.

However, the car was registered on 7 January 2016 - for the slow minded think about that date :naughty:

The car is not preregistered as there would be 1 former keeper

http://www.which.co.uk/cars/choosing-a- ... tered-car/
Which wrote:Pre-reg, or pre-registered cars, are effectively brand new cars that are heavily discounted because they have already had one registered owner.

Usually this is a dealer, but fleet managers and even manufacturers themselves have been known to pre-register cars.

So the car was registered on 7 January 2016 in the name of its current owner

Someone please remind me when the trial finished :whistle:
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

Bones wrote:
So the car was registered on 7 January 2016 in the name of its current owner

Someone please remind me when the trial finished :whistle:
I feel your pain, Jay....I feel your pain.

Now, what about that debate you asked for?
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
rumpelstilzchen

SoLongCeylon wrote:

Are you going to be showing the letter you received regarding your interim payment then?
Another unicorn to add to the list.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Why is Jay doing this...

Why does he so desperately want random people on the internet, many of whom DON'T EVEN LIVE IN THE UK, to believe he bought a Mercedes with settlement money from the court?
Pox

Post by Pox »

Jeffrey wrote:Why is Jay doing this...

Why does he so desperately want random people on the internet, many of whom DON'T EVEN LIVE IN THE UK, to believe he bought a Mercedes with settlement money from the court?
Because he is a -

(insert any word(s) that may describe such a person but maybe would offend some readers).

Nobody is that interested anyway, despite his attempts to garner interest, even over on GOODF.

Move along folks, nothing to see here.
rumpelstilzchen

Jeffrey wrote:
Because he didn't.
Simples.
BHF wrote:
Forsyth
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Forsyth »

Jeffrey wrote:Why does he so desperately want random people on the internet, many of whom DON'T EVEN LIVE IN THE UK, to believe he bought a Mercedes with settlement money from the court?
This puzzles me as well. I am quite interested to know if he did manage to get any compensation for his time on remand. As the case should probably never have gone to court it is possible that he could get some compensation - if so, I would like to know this as it would help expand my understanding of such matters as I understand such payments are rare. I have known of people detained as part of a protest in the past who managed to get compensation for a single night in the cells, but this took over a year - in fact, I believe several years - to come about (the arrest was found to be unlawful). The rules on compensation are not now as they were then, so I admit to some curiosity here. I understand things are stricter today, but perhaps they are also more streamlined.

What I have no interest in is the type of car Jay may nor may not drive. The world has many people with expensive cars and many more with cheap cars, but neither of which give any reliable indication of the nature of the driver, or of how the purchase was funded. If Jay has received compensation and bought a car then I am only interested in the first part. To be told - correctly or otherwise - that he has bought a car is of no significance to me. The fact that he repeatedly attempts to provide proof of the latter and not the former concerns me.

As far as today's post is concerned, I am doubly puzzled as he seemed to want us to watch a video but failed to post a link to it which would only make sense if he believed we all followed his every activity. If we did, we would surely already be aware of his livestream, if we didn't then we would be no closer to finding it now.

I assume by now this important event is concluded. While I wait for it to reach the news bulletins, does anyone have a summary?
rumpelstilzchen

Bones wrote:
James has posted the HPI check for his car.
How do we know it is definitely his car?
The hpi check was done today and it shows the car as being on a 65 plate. I thought he was supposed to have changed the VRM? hpi shows the vehicle has not had a plate change.
Why is he hiding the full reg, the full chassis number and the full engine number? Could he be worried that if he did show them in their entirety there is the possibility that some of us on here could find out who the RK is? :whistle: :snicker:
Last edited by rumpelstilzchen on Fri Feb 26, 2016 8:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BHF wrote:
Bones

Post by Bones »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:
Bones wrote:
James has posted the HPI check for his car.
How do we know it is definitely his car?
The hpi check was done today and it shows the car as being on a 65 plate. I thought he was supposed to have changed the VRM? hpi shows the vehicle has not had a plate change.
For me personally, I don't care if the car is his, Candice's or the toothfairy's... The only point I am interested in proving, is that he did not buy it with any compensation from being on the roof of the building previously called Crawfraud Castle.

The car was ordered and registered before the trial had even finished - his own evidence proves that James has lied. Typical Sov Cit really, debunks their own BS. As for his Ferrari... Why is he using a WeRe cheque, if he is paying for it with his compensation ? Has he paid all his compensation to Peter Fraud of England ? Not even James can be that thick surely :thinking: