The Rooftop 6 - The Trial of the Century!

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

rumpelstilzchen
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: The Rooftop 6 - The Trial of the Century!

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

Bones wrote: his own evidence proves that James has lied. Typical Sov Cit really, debunks their own BS.
It is an established law of the universe the footle will always debunk himself.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

Bones wrote:Just something for people to ponder

James has posted the HPI check for his car. However, the HPI check shows no former keepers - which means the current keeper is the one and only keeper. James would like us to all believe that he brought this car with a compensation pay out for being an idiot and climbing on the roof of the building formley known as Crawfraud castle.

However, the car was registered on 7 January 2016 - for the slow minded think about that date :naughty:

So the car was registered on 7 January 2016 in the name of its current owner

Someone please remind me when the trial finished :whistle:[/quote]

As a point of accuracy Bonesy old chap, James has posted an HPI check for a car, we don't know if it is his car, a rental, one he found on the street, his bessie mates, Tom Crawfords, Betty the chickens, Dante's (though that would be adorable), I can only say with absolute certainty that it's not my car and that I am reasonably certain it's not James' either.

James would have us believe that the car was purchased with compensation money from the rooftop trial due to the time he spent on remand. He wants us to think he was richly rewarded for this. The only proof of this rich reward is an £800 odd cheque from HMCTS in regard to the costs he spent making his defence. James has now provided an HPI check showing that a car, matching the description of the Mercedes he took to France, was registered on the 7th of January. James was still on trial for the rooftop shenanigans on that date. The trial was not halted until (I believe the 12th of January).

James could not have purchased the car with compensation from the courts for the time spent on remand for the simple reason that the court wouldn't entertain the idea of giving him any compensation during or before the trial. Such an act could prejudice a trial and also be seen as a reward for criminal behaviour. They would wait until after the trial. Even then the process would still take a while, James would need to provide proof of lost earnings for the time he had spent on remand, which would then be assessed and then after the delays that come with just about everything involving government departments, a cheque and statement would be sent out.

James could show us that statement, but he won't because he doesn't have one. He's instead doing a Walter Mitty and trying to convince us that he's really a big success and not a loser who's trying to convince people on the interwebs that he owns a reasonably average car.
Warning may contain traces of nut
Bones

Post by Bones »

Very true PG

I think we have more chance of Amanda posting the warrant that she said she would than we have of James, posting anything factual
Bones

Post by Bones »

James Bradley, as the Ferrari is already registered, why couldn't you take it for a test drive ? Even if it wasn't registered, you could still take it for a spin on trade plates with the salesman. I think it is safe to say we all know the answer lol :haha:

Thats me done on the topic of James Bradley, unless he posts some actual evidence, he is nothing more than a Prima Donna, Jimmy one cell wanna be :violin: :violin: :violin:
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Oh but that's cold Bones, accurate, but cold. :snicker:
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

JayBrad wrote:Hey are you all ready for the main event today around 4.30pm are u all tuned into my facebook ready for the live stream of the century
So, did anyone 'tune in' to Jay's big announcement...?
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

Bones wrote:James has posted the HPI check for his car. However, the HPI check shows no former keepers - which means the current keeper is the one and only keeper. James would like us to all believe that he brought this car with a compensation pay out for being an idiot and climbing on the roof of the building formley known as Crawfraud castle.

However, the car was registered on 7 January 2016 - for the slow minded think about that date :naughty:
The car is not preregistered as there would be 1 former keeper
Someone please remind me when the trial finished :whistle:
I don't understand this thing at all. Maybe James did buy a new £30k car in January, or maybe he hired it or borrowed it, or maybe this is all an ornate wind-up. There's no way of knowing, and to be honest I don't much care either way. He might've been lucky with a scratchcard, or earned £30k through wise investments in the stock market. Doesn't matter.

The one thing I can say with confidence is that he has not and will not receive compensation for his period of pre-trial remand. As others have said previously, the legal threshold for that is very high (unreasonably so, in fact). And every year there are thousands of people who are acquitted after a period of remand, and every year the Home Office refuses to pay out compo. And every year a few of them go to court with a claim, and they invariably lose. The reasons are twofold.

Firstly the criminal justice system doesn't have a duty of care and so a claim cannot be brought for tortuitous negligence. You can sue your dentist if he makes a mess of your teeth, but you can't sue a cop for doing his job badly (even if that failure has grave consequences for you - http://www.doughtystreet.co.uk/document ... egl_-1.pdf)

Secondly, even if you could get past the "Hill immunity" - eg by proving malicious intent - you would still have to pin the blame somewhere. You can't sue "the system". Police, CPS & Courts will all say that they carried out their functions with reasonable diligence, based on the information available to them. At no stage in the journey is there a single pivotal moment where some specific person or body can be 'blamed' for a remand decision.
Bones

Post by Bones »

Good on James Bradley for posting a video today, confirming that he has been lying all this time.

https://www.facebook.com/budgetcars2gowigan?fref=ts

James, you didn't fool anyone here - we were all laughing at your pathetic stunt which was so easily disproven. I feel sorry for your friends and the Sov Cit's that were fooled by you.

But from me, thanks for the entertainment and proving you are a bigger idiot than I thought you was already. You have made yourself look very stupid. :haha:

Can't wait for the next Sov Cit idiot to come along, all James has done is shown how easily these fools find it to lie to their friends (Crawfraud warrant lol).

But fair dues for at least now backtracking faster than Colon stopped using the lose name argument in Court. :lol:

This is why you don't have your own thread James, you are simply not worth it
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

I have seen no posts from anyone Jay that you misguided on this site, so no need to refuse to apologise. In your video you say what has been repeated on this site for weeks.

I wont apologise for not being surprised it was a hire car. Good on you for having a go though.
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
rumpelstilzchen

Bones wrote:Good on James Bradley for posting a video today, confirming that he has been lying all this time.
He says that his intention was to make us look stupid but the only person he has made to look stupid is himself. He criticises us for going to such lengths to expose the truth. You see, the footles are not used to their audience not believing them and checking out the accuracy of their claims. The footle audience laps up what their hero tells them and believes it without question. But here at Quatloos our standards are much higher. No one here believed his ridiculous claim so some have spent some time to start to debunk his lies.
James is actually ridiculing us for seeking the truth. I have noticed that is a common trait with so-called "truthseekers".
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

Bones wrote:Good on James Bradley for posting a video today, confirming that he has been lying all this time.
What a sad man.
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

He also recently posted a video on FB that showed the Budget Car man saying that, yes, they accept "Peter of England cheques" as payment for car rental. Wrong. Budget doesn't accept cheque payments, only cards.

http://www.budget.co.uk/help-and-advice ... hicle.html
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

mufc1959 wrote:He also recently posted a video on FB that showed the Budget Car man saying that, yes, they accept "Peter of England cheques" as payment for car rental. Wrong. Budget doesn't accept cheque payments, only cards.

http://www.budget.co.uk/help-and-advice ... hicle.html
Budget car man dealing with a budget type bloke, gets 800 quid odd which I would suggest for Jay is proper money he does not see often. What does he do? Blows it on a hire car to try and impress his mates on the internet. Ceylon was not missing out on a ride in a "proper" car either.

Seriously sad.
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
SoLongCeylon

Post by SoLongCeylon »

PeanutGallery wrote:
What a sad man.
In the interest of revealing all the facts, the Ferrari video was filmed at

M P Motor Company
Church Street
Westhoughton
Lancashire
BL5 3QQ

Tel 01942 84 00 22

Mastermind Brad thought he could keep the garage details private. Easy to find as the cars for sale in the show room ( with number plate ) are advertised on line. Eg Blue Golf Convertable NX62 XYO :snooty:
rumpelstilzchen

My guess is that James had no choice but to confess he had been lying when it was pointed out to him on here that the evidence he supplied, the hpi report, debunked him. A bit of an own goal.
BHF wrote:
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

mufc1959 wrote:He also recently posted a video on FB that showed the Budget Car man saying that, yes, they accept "Peter of England cheques" as payment for car rental.
That could backfire on him. Budget will not be amused by finding one of their own staff on FB telling the public that the company accepts worthless pretend payments. If were-mug customers start quoting him and demanding acceptance of their toy money, Head Office will be reaching for the P45 (eg the "pink slip", for the Overpondians).
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

PeanutGallery wrote:
What a sad man.
Is that sad as in morose, or sad as in pathetic, appalling, parapathetic, loser?
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

To clarify, I will say that I thought he did look happy about his great prank, which makes him much sadder in my opinion.
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

I told you guys 7 pages back:

Bones

Post by Bones »

Chaos wrote:I told you guys 7 pages back:

Come on Chaos, get with the program, as posted we all knew that it was BS - after all we are talking about James "loves the passenger seat" Bradley here.

The way he now trying to cover his lies is just so funny. Don't know who Gordon is but he as well and truly popped James's bubble. Funniest thing I have seen since, Tom claimed he won his court case and was then repossessed