The Rooftop 6 - The Trial of the Century!

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

rumpelstilzchen
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: The Rooftop 6 - The Trial of the Century!

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

Chaos wrote:I told you guys 7 pages back:

Yes, as Bones has said, we knew that. But it was still the correct thing to do to expose James' lies rather than ignore them.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

I do wonder, if it was Jay Brad hiring the 65 plate Merc whether Budget were aware of his piss-poor driving record.

And he proves the point that, the minute any dosh hits his pocket, it's immediately blown. A fool and his money as they say.
Bones

Post by Bones »

James 'loves the passenger seat' Bradley wrote:THE HPI REPORT FOR MY THE CAR THAT ISN'T MINE !1!
James, I corrected your post for you - you can thank me later :lol:
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

so what is the fascination with Brit scammers posing with expensive vehicles they never own? seems to be a big thing over there. Why not houses like the Americans do?
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

Message for the Crawfords, It appears the Unicorn has been found safe and well..... in California of all places, apparently it took 4 hours to catch !!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-35674933
Bones

Post by Bones »

Chaos wrote:so what is the fascination with Brit scammers posing with expensive vehicles they never own? seems to be a big thing over there. Why not houses like the Americans do?
The Sov Cit's here are very consistent in losing their homes - pictures of their former homes just bring back bad memories
Bones

Post by Bones »

AndyPandy wrote:Message for the Crawfords, It appears the Unicorn has been found safe and well..... in California of all places, apparently it took 4 hours to catch !!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-35674933
:haha: :snicker:
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

Chaos wrote:so what is the fascination with Brit scammers posing with expensive vehicles they never own? seems to be a big thing over there. Why not houses like the Americans do?
To be fair Tom and Co did pose in front of a house they don't own earlier. They even made a video showing it off. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJLt_D-l9Gk we all know none of them own the house in the background.
Warning may contain traces of nut
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

PeanutGallery wrote:
To be fair Tom and Co did pose in front of a house they don't own earlier. They even made a video showing it off. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJLt_D-l9Gk we all know none of them own the house in the background.
very true but not in the same vein. :lol:
Colin123
First Mate
First Mate

Post by Colin123 »

Maybe if he did not waste his £800 renting a car, He could of paid his council tax :D :D

Last edited by Colin123 on Sat Feb 27, 2016 10:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bones

Post by Bones »

I am guessing James Bradley's claims of paying off his Council Tax with a WeRe cheque, is just another one of his jokes lies

James you are such a kidder lol :haha: :snicker:
letissier14

Post by letissier14 »

Well at least the bailiffs can't take his hire car :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:
I don't take sides, I read all the facts and then come to my own conclusions
rumpelstilzchen

I have been wondering.....is this Mercedes fiasco the first time a member of Quatloos has made videos with the sole intent to take the piss out of members of Quatloos? I'm sure even Van Pelt didn't do that when he used to be here.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

So Candice's proof she's paid her Council Tax will be a Jay YouTube video. Can't see how that could possibly fail.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
Bones

Post by Bones »

ArthurWankspittle wrote:So Candice's proof she's paid her Council Tax will be a Jay YouTube video. Can't see how that could possibly fail.
As James is such a trust worthy person, who would never lie or deceive his own friends and followers, I don't see any issue with his claims of paying his council tax with a WeRe cheque. (Ignoring the evidence that he didn't)

It is a bit like, Colon, James and co all saying that there is no warrant when Amanda Crawfraud has publicly admitted that there is one and that the Crawfrauds have received it.

It is funny, even ironic how these 'truth seekers' have such an issue with being truthful themselves. I also don't understand why those 'truth seekers' get so angry (looks at James's face in his video's, poor boy - I had to laugh, looked like he was pooping himself yesterday racing first thing to the car showroom) , when people such as us, look for the truth and find it.

As with the Crawfrauds, it is a shame that with James, when the truth is found, it shows that he has lied to his followers

Shame on the Crawfrauds and shame on James - I have come to expect nothing more than lies and BS from Colon
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

I can't find the link but their is a recent video of Colon giving a speech in which he says all through the recent trial they kept asking to see the warrant. Being Colon though the story changes throughout, he first claims their is no warrant which is why the CPS did not produce it, then says their was a warrant but it was out of date. He also forgets Tom has publicly stated that he had received a warrant.
Being Colon though even if they had got to see it on the rooftop or at the trial, he would no doubt then kick off that he should not have been allowed to see it because it has nothing to do with him.

He also believes that at the trial, the Judge who had no warrant, but then had one, had an out of date one.

He does cover all bases.
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
doublelong
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by doublelong »

Hi all I posted some months back and have since done so much reading on this free man and common law but I have to admit I still have trouble understanding how grown men can publicly humiliate themselves the way they do. Although I do have a few ideas why they do. Now this Jay guy reminds me of something that happened to me 16 years ago when I switched from teaching in secondary schools to primary teaching. In primary schools you get to know parents more and in my first year I helped the parents of a pupil of mine to fill in the forms to claim benefits as they were struggling. Anyway their child had holes in their shoes and I had given them a jumper from lost property. Now 6 weeks later they had money paid to them and the dad came in to thank me in has new designer tracksuit and trainers and said his wife said thankyou as she had booked some sunbed time and was having her nails and hair done and yes the kid still had the same shoes on.
Jay in my view has just done the same thing here. He has bills to pay as shown on here but instead gets a small amount of money and blows it on a hire car to make meaningless videos if their bull shit worked it would stand up on its own, he is a prat and I do feel embarrassed for him but he will never get it. Now I think if you actually gave one of these people a million pounds a few years later they would be in the same position they were in before you gave them the money and Guy Taylor is the perfect example of this. :beatinghorse:
midjit-gems
Captain
Captain

Post by midjit-gems »

Jay brad did indeed pay his council tax and business rate with a weRe cheque. He posted a video on YouTube where he'd made a call to Wigan council and they said yes they'd recieved the cheque and yea it was paid off. This was however only a few days after receiving the cheque.

Now as luck would have it, poor jay seems to have been screwed over, as he was contacted to say the debt was still owed due to the bank losing the cheque.

Can well all give a big awwww???
I call it as I see it
I speak my mind
I don't hold back
rumpelstilzchen

midjit-gems wrote:
Now as luck would have it, poor jay seems to have been screwed over, as he was contacted to say the debt was still owed due to the bank losing the cheque.
Jay, we all know you read this. Check your WeRe account and see if the cheque you paid your CT with shows as being cleared. If it does ask PoE why it does. :whistle:
BHF wrote:
Bones

Post by Bones »

midjit-gems wrote: Now as luck would have it, poor jay seems to have been screwed over, as he was contacted to say the debt was still owed due to the bank losing the cheque.
James, just send them another WeRe Cheque :haha: