The Rooftop 6 - The Trial of the Century!

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

midjit-gems
Captain
Captain
Posts: 152
Joined: Sat May 23, 2015 2:38 am

Re: The Rooftop 6 - The Trial of the Century!

Postby midjit-gems » Mon Mar 07, 2016 3:25 pm

It's interesting that James claims to know about yiam court case now, considering he wasn't aware there was anything going on when they appeared in court to "defend" the claims back on 8th December. Maybe he's shown himself to be capable of making a public spectacle of himself sufficiently to be allowed to know what's going on now?
I call it as I see it
I speak my mind
I don't hold back

User avatar
Bones
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Posts: 1874
Joined: Sun Apr 19, 2015 12:12 pm
Location: Laughing at Tuco

Re: The Rooftop 6 - The Trial of the Century!

Postby Bones » Mon Mar 07, 2016 7:57 pm

JayBrad wrote:wow are u guys still going on about us

DO U ALL HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO DO

I notice a certain someone is very quiet in here now you know the dude Y**M C***S

hahahahahahaha i believe he had his arse served to him on a plate!


Whats wrong James, don't you like the truth being revealed about you and your friends.

I will do you a deal, you and your friends stop telling lies and I will stop showing that you and your friends tell lies

Truthers.... they hate the truth :snicker:

So James, when is Tom moving back in then ?

Or do you want everyone to conveniently forget all the lies about claiming victory, about the endowment and all the over nonsense claims that were made (ask Amanda she confirmed that they have the warrant :haha: ) ?

Come on, one of you idiots please pull another stunt, after your lies about the hire car James that only some of your own friends fell for, I am getting bored now.

Anyway, still waiting for you to take part in that debate that you requested and then chickened out of ? Shame the truth made you back our hey :whistle:

Hercule Parrot
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Posts: 1456
Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2014 10:58 pm

Re: The Rooftop 6 - The Trial of the Century!

Postby Hercule Parrot » Tue Mar 08, 2016 12:18 am



Not bad drafting, for a lip. I wonder what the outcome was?
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.

User avatar
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies
Posts: 3500
Joined: Thu Apr 24, 2003 7:02 am
Contact:

Re: The Rooftop 6 - The Trial of the Century!

Postby grixit » Tue Mar 08, 2016 1:14 am

notorial dissent wrote: quit making a public ass of yourself.


Psst, Jay. That means pull up your pants!
I voted for Hillary, and i didn't even get a stupid tshirt!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4

JayBrad
Swabby
Swabby
Posts: 21
Joined: Tue Jan 05, 2016 2:38 am

Re: The Rooftop 6 - The Trial of the Century!

Postby JayBrad » Thu Mar 10, 2016 1:36 pm

Wow u guys are really butthurt still because you all fell for the story about the Mercedes im quite amused that you all try and pull it off as you knew all along hahahah well if you knew all along why the hpi reports why check car registration numbers if you knew thats what i ask myself!
:violin: YES MAN IM A SIDESHOW :violin:

AndyPandy
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Posts: 1126
Joined: Fri Jul 24, 2015 6:29 pm

Re: The Rooftop 6 - The Trial of the Century!

Postby AndyPandy » Thu Mar 10, 2016 1:45 pm

JayBrad wrote:Wow u guys are really butthurt still because you all fell for the story about the Mercedes im quite amused that you all try and pull it off as you knew all along hahahah well if you knew all along why the hpi reports why check car registration numbers if you knew thats what i ask myself!


The last comment on this was days ago, then like old news you're forgotten about, but here you are trying to bring it up again. It was boring then and you're boring now.

daveBeeston
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Posts: 274
Joined: Sun May 17, 2015 8:57 am

Re: The Rooftop 6 - The Trial of the Century!

Postby daveBeeston » Thu Mar 10, 2016 1:58 pm

JayBrad wrote:Wow u guys are really butthurt still because you all fell for the story about the Mercedes im quite amused that you all try and pull it off as you knew all along hahahah well if you knew all along why the hpi reports why check car registration numbers if you knew thats what i ask myself!


Its quite simply why people do that Jay its called obtaining factual information,you know so you can prove that someone is lying,surely someone with your record of telling the truth should be used to that now.
There is no butthurt here just people who have very little time for the scrotes of society that feel they can get away with not paying what they owe or "help" people loose their homes and possessions by filling their heads with nonsense and gibberish by claiming that all the courts are corrupt and that the powers that be are out to get them,its not the case and the level of delusion amongst the FOTL,SOVcit and loose the name brigade is astounding.

Jay maybe its time to start being a proper member of society and admitting that you have deceived people and owning up to your mistakes,or are you more content to live the life of a "victim" and blaming everyone else for your shortcomings?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Never argue with an idiot,they drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

rumpelstilzchen
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Posts: 2165
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:00 pm
Location: Soho London

Re: The Rooftop 6 - The Trial of the Century!

Postby rumpelstilzchen » Thu Mar 10, 2016 3:04 pm

JayBrad wrote:Wow u guys are really butthurt still because you all fell for the story about the Mercedes im quite amused that you all try and pull it off as you knew all along hahahah

Show me one post where the poster said they believed your lies.
You can't?
Thought not.
well if you knew all along why the hpi reports why check car registration numbers if you knew thats what i ask myself!

It comes as no surprise that you have to ask yourself that question.
Unlike you and your GOOFy mates we use evidence to debunk lies. Without evidence we would not have proved that you were lying. Once you realised the game was up you had to make up some cock and bull story to cover your arse. Unfortunately it didn't work and you know it. That is why you cannot let it lie. Unlike you we have moved on from the Mercedes bullshit story. Perhaps you should try to do the same because if you continue to bring it up it will remind people that you lied.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.

User avatar
PeanutGallery
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Posts: 1581
Joined: Thu Jun 19, 2014 8:11 pm
Location: In a gallery, with Peanuts.

Re: The Rooftop 6 - The Trial of the Century!

Postby PeanutGallery » Thu Mar 10, 2016 4:03 pm

Jay I'm not butt hurt that you hired a mercedes, you see I own stock in a company that rents cars, so there is a chance that your prank will have increased the profits, which will push the share price up and also help the company give a dividend to the likes of me.

I'm also really not upset that you went to Disney. Again I also own stock in that company and so the money you spent there is helping the share price go up and giving me a dividend.

Your prank cost you money. But it made me money. I can't be upset about that. In fact if you want to try another prank of the same calibre I'd be quite happy.

Thanks for making me some extra cash.
Warning may contain traces of nut

Slowpoke
Swabby
Swabby
Posts: 19
Joined: Wed Jul 22, 2015 12:31 am

Re: The Rooftop 6 - The Trial of the Century!

Postby Slowpoke » Thu Mar 10, 2016 6:30 pm

AndyPandy wrote:
JayBrad wrote:Wow u guys are really butthurt still because you all fell for the story about the Mercedes im quite amused that you all try and pull it off as you knew all along hahahah well if you knew all along why the hpi reports why check car registration numbers if you knew thats what i ask myself!


The last comment on this was days ago, then like old news you're forgotten about, but here you are trying to bring it up again. It was boring then and you're boring now.


It was the same when the bs car story was going around, couple days of quiet and he'd post to get attention. They crave it like an addiction and go through withdrawal when they don't get it.

User avatar
Bones
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Posts: 1874
Joined: Sun Apr 19, 2015 12:12 pm
Location: Laughing at Tuco

Re: The Rooftop 6 - The Trial of the Century!

Postby Bones » Thu Mar 10, 2016 7:33 pm

JayBrad wrote:Wow u guys are really butthurt still because you all fell for the story about the Mercedes im quite amused that you all try and pull it off as you knew all along hahahah well if you knew all along why the hpi reports why check car registration numbers if you knew thats what i ask myself!


Now now, James I made you an offer - I said if you and your friends (the crawfrauds and colon) stop telling lies, I would stop proving to the world that you are all telling lies.

I made that offer in good faith and yet, here you are with more lies.

Here are a few facts for you James (I know you don't like the truth and facts but do I look like I care)

Colon posted his youtube video on 7 February 2016
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4DmCkoBQt0E

The first time this video was mentioned on this site was in this post which was made the same day
viewtopic.php?f=52&t=10946&start=500#p222136

Bones wrote:Who does Colon and James think they are going to fool with this story

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4DmCkoBQt0E

James, he is a kidder :haha:


From the very first post on this forum, your lies were exposed, only your own friends fell for your pathetic attention seeking. I personally like destroying the BS stories that you and your friends make up. So please when you pull your next stunt please let me know.

Your previous two posts on this forum are simply those of a child that is throwing their toys out of their cot

Image

As you originally posted your lies on the "offshoot BTBATB site" - they clearly were not intended for us - so more lies.

As for being butt hurt, I will leave that for Jimmy one cell, it is something he appears to know a lot about - clearly as shown in your videos of you racing back to the dealer the next day and claims of it all being a joke are evidence that it has only been you that has been butt hurt by your lies - do you want some sudocream for that ?

You are now just boring us James, come up with a new stunt soon :haha:
Last edited by Bones on Thu Mar 10, 2016 7:37 pm, edited 2 times in total.

User avatar
Bones
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Posts: 1874
Joined: Sun Apr 19, 2015 12:12 pm
Location: Laughing at Tuco

Re: The Rooftop 6 - The Trial of the Century!

Postby Bones » Thu Mar 10, 2016 7:35 pm

By the way James, when is Tom Crawfraud moving back in ? :sarcasmon:

User avatar
Bones
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Posts: 1874
Joined: Sun Apr 19, 2015 12:12 pm
Location: Laughing at Tuco

Re: The Rooftop 6 - The Trial of the Century!

Postby Bones » Thu Mar 10, 2016 7:38 pm

Now that James Bradley has been flushed down the toilet like a turd, can the next freeman sov cit idiot please make themselves known

rumpelstilzchen
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Posts: 2165
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:00 pm
Location: Soho London

Re: The Rooftop 6 - The Trial of the Century!

Postby rumpelstilzchen » Thu Mar 10, 2016 9:00 pm

Bones wrote:Who does Colon and James think they are going to fool with this story

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4DmCkoBQt0E

James, he is a kidder :haha:


James, Bones' post was made on Sunday February 7th at 3.46pm.
At 6.39pm on the same day I wrote:
Rental car.
Note how he makes sure that he stands in a way to ensure the VRM is partially obscured.


viewtopic.php?p=222142#p222142

Ooohh look, James !!!!1!!!!
I said it was a rental car the day the video was posted and guess what!
I was right !!!!1!!!!

You are probably used to fooling the GOOFy muppets, they believe any old shit, but you really should try and remember our standards are much higher on here.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.

User avatar
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth
Posts: 10641
Joined: Mon Jul 04, 2005 8:17 pm

Re: The Rooftop 6 - The Trial of the Century!

Postby notorial dissent » Fri Mar 11, 2016 12:06 am

James, sweetums, you are at best VERY light entertainment on a VERY slow news day, otherwise you are of less than no consequence. You are VERY light comedy at the best of times, and if there is anything else going on you don't even rate that high. Our only interest was in that you thought you could lie about the car, or anything else for that matter, and get away with it. Your problem is that you are SO VERY bad at it, and experience has come to show that anything you claim is a lie, so it is then no real jump to simply prove it, since you are equally bad at makign things up. Poor baby, now run along and leave the adults alone.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

Jeffrey
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Posts: 2519
Joined: Tue Aug 20, 2013 2:16 am

Re: The Rooftop 6 - The Trial of the Century!

Postby Jeffrey » Fri Mar 11, 2016 2:55 am

Seriously though Jay, why rent a Mercedez to try to impress strangers on the internet?

Whose idea was it, did you come up with it or did Cak and Mak put you up to it?

User avatar
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth
Posts: 10641
Joined: Mon Jul 04, 2005 8:17 pm

Re: The Rooftop 6 - The Trial of the Century!

Postby notorial dissent » Fri Mar 11, 2016 6:35 am

Jeffrey wrote:Seriously though Jay, why rent a Mercedez to try to impress strangers on the internet?

Whose idea was it, did you come up with it or did Cak and Mak put you up to it?

Yeah Jay, no one here is in the least impressed, or really interested, so you're NEVER EVER going to impress anyone here with anything except possibly your stupidity and gullibility, so have to assume that your two "buddies" conned you in to it, and seriously, do you always do every stupid thing they tell you to, oh wait, rhetorical question. How about you grow a pair and get some ideas/thoughts that are all your own, might be a new experience for you.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

midjit-gems
Captain
Captain
Posts: 152
Joined: Sat May 23, 2015 2:38 am

Re: The Rooftop 6 - The Trial of the Century!

Postby midjit-gems » Fri Mar 11, 2016 2:52 pm

It seems James has been filming himself acting as the clamp fairy on his bailiff advice page silly boy
I call it as I see it
I speak my mind
I don't hold back

User avatar
Bones
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Posts: 1874
Joined: Sun Apr 19, 2015 12:12 pm
Location: Laughing at Tuco

Re: The Rooftop 6 - The Trial of the Century!

Postby Bones » Fri Mar 11, 2016 9:58 pm

midjit-gems wrote:It seems James has been filming himself acting as the clamp fairy on his bailiff advice page silly boy


https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/comp ... 8/officers


Ignoring all the obvious jokes - James get a "pppprrrrooopppa job!"

midjit-gems
Captain
Captain
Posts: 152
Joined: Sat May 23, 2015 2:38 am

Re: The Rooftop 6 - The Trial of the Century!

Postby midjit-gems » Sat Mar 12, 2016 12:52 am

Yes that's the one. He had a land rover/range rover as a business vehicle in the name of the company before his rooftop antics and I can only assume that piece of kit is no longer in his possession. The number plate which he tried to say was on the Mercedes was one that was previously on his blue Ford of which I have a photo but can't upload to here. He does love his cars does James.
I call it as I see it
I speak my mind
I don't hold back


Return to “United Kingdom”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest