The Rooftop 6 - The Trial of the Century!

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Bungle
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: The Rooftop 6 - The Trial of the Century!

Post by Bungle »

Pox wrote:
wanglepin wrote:
midjit-gems wrote:Considering how craigy boy keeps posting,,,,,,Latest how his barrister is going to kick ass next week and how he's feeling very optimistic.
His barrister? I thought it was reported that he "cross examined" a security guard as he was representing himself?
I think the kick ass comment was from Bradley and referred to Bradley's barrister.

Maybe the ones who are representing themselves are not entitled to legal aid but those that are represented are entitled?

Unless of course, they are of the same mind as Haining, who I expect thinks that he has superior skills and knowledge than any barrister, QC etc.
Martin Smith's post on Facebook clears up any misunderstanding as to who is represented:

Martin Smith

craig mark betty and henry are defending themselves and are sat on the last line of chairs with a desk area to arrange their paperwork...

jay brads also been allowed out of the box so that he can use a mouse with his laptop because the touchpad doesn't work...

mark and martin are in the HOTZONE...but the judge has directed the jury that they should all be seen as the same regardless of the seating arrangements...

the only person who has been allowed someone to aide them with their case is henry...

the case would be moving much faster had the rest been allowed to have their own LAWFUL advocates sat with them...but the BIG wig Fowler DENIED the other requests...
TUCO said to me:
“I envy you for the job that you do in helping advise people. If I could choose an occupation, this is what I would like to do. Much of the advice that I pass onto people is heavily influenced by your posts”.
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

Bungle wrote:...

the case would be moving much faster had the rest been allowed to have their own LAWFUL advocates sat with them...but the BIG wig Fowler DENIED the other requests...
So the forensic legal consultant Guy Taylor has been blown out yet again? A lucky escape for someone who gets to miss out on a bad situation being turned into a disaster.
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

I almost wish they had been allowed their own advocates. I can only imagine how hilarious that would have been. Still at least they won't be hampered by Guy's stupidity, this will all be their own stupid.
Warning may contain traces of nut
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Yes, fresh stupid, instead of the old and rehashed will greatly welcomed, and may provice for some light amusement.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

"the case would be moving much faster had the rest been allowed to have their own LAWFUL advocates sat with them...but the BIG wig Fowler DENIED the other requests..."

.....just so much garbage, where does one begin?
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
Bungle

Post by Bungle »

Bungle wrote:

mark and martin are in the HOTZONE...but the judge has directed the jury that they should all be seen as the same regardless of the seating arrangements...
Intriguing, does this mean that they share this little space? Cosy.

http://www.avonarmour.co.uk/uploads/cou ... emouth.jpg
TUCO said to me:
“I envy you for the job that you do in helping advise people. If I could choose an occupation, this is what I would like to do. Much of the advice that I pass onto people is heavily influenced by your posts”.
Footloose52

Post by Footloose52 »

I know at one time at Crown Court in Nottingham they moved the trial to the robing rooms and set up a temporary courtroom as it was expected to take about 3 to 6 months for the trial, it ended up being a little bit longer, 17 months in fact. It was rather more informal than that picture.
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

Bungle wrote:
Bungle wrote:mark and martin are in the HOTZONE...but the judge has directed the jury that they should all be seen as the same regardless of the seating arrangements...
Intriguing, does this mean that they share this little space? Cosy.

http://www.avonarmour.co.uk/uploads/cou ... emouth.jpg
No, that's the secure dock for prisoners with violence or escape concerns. Note above "jay brads also been allowed out of the box..." so they're all probably sat on the front row of the seating in front of the secure dock.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

Day 5 report from Central News, I presume Day 5, we didn't get anything on Day 4.

https://youtu.be/YvTiSOy23xY
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

hucknallred wrote:Day 5 report from Central News,...

Craig keeps asking if the security guards found him aggressive or intimidating which is a curious line of questioning to follow since I believe he's charged with conspiracy to commit criminal damage and aggravated trespass.
Pox

Post by Pox »

YiamCross wrote:
hucknallred wrote:Day 5 report from Central News,...

Craig keeps asking if the security guards found him aggressive or intimidating which is a curious line of questioning to follow since I believe he's charged with conspiracy to commit criminal damage and aggravated trespass.
I agree - its not about how an alleged crime was carried out - its about has a crime been committed?

Of note is that the reporter said ' The house that was ONCE owned by Tom Crawford' - haven't they been told FIFTEEN times!
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

hucknallred wrote:Day 5 report from Central News, I presume Day 5, we didn't get anything on Day 4.
I'm suspecting the court didn't sit on Friday, so this is day 4.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
Forsyth
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Forsyth »

YiamCross wrote:Craig keeps asking if the security guards found him aggressive or intimidating which is a curious line of questioning to follow since I believe he's charged with conspiracy to commit criminal damage and aggravated trespass.
Criminal Justice and Public Order Act 1994, Chapter 33, Part V, Disruptive trespassers, Section 68
Offence of aggravated trespass.

(1)A person commits the offence of aggravated trespass if he trespasses on land [F1in the open air] and, in relation to any lawful activity which persons are engaging in or are about to engage in on that or adjoining land [F2in the open air], does there anything which is intended by him to have the effect—

(a)of intimidating those persons or any of them so as to deter them or any of them from engaging in that activity,

(b)of obstructing that activity, or

(c)of disrupting that activity.
I would imagine that he's thinking of 1) a) above. While tempting, I will refrain from speculating as to the application of the clauses to the current circumstances, even if that does mean taking my hands off the keyboard and sitting on them.
Bungle

Post by Bungle »

On Day one of the trial Jay Bradley took to Facebook to vent his spleen at his live in partner who he had argued with overnight.

Today the partner has posted on F/B that she has had a visit from a bailiff (council tax). The daft moo even posted a copy of the letter left by the bailiff and in typical fashion, her supporters have posted vile comments such as:

left his phone number there...mmm time for some hate text's me thinks, come on guys lets abuse this fxxxxr to hell and back

mmm time for some hate text's me thinks

this guy is gonna get tortured, i feel a 3am call coming

lol...my god this is gonna be epic... wondering how many people gonna xxxx with this guys head, lol

Have these people got a brain or what?
TUCO said to me:
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

ArthurWankspittle wrote:
hucknallred wrote:Day 5 report from Central News, I presume Day 5, we didn't get anything on Day 4.
I'm suspecting the court didn't sit on Friday, so this is day 4.
Duly edited. BTW does any mod know if YT vids can be embedded on here. Looks a bit better than a link & will show the creative custom thumbnails in use :whistle:
getoutofdebtfools
Pirate
Pirate

Post by getoutofdebtfools »

Bungle wrote:Today the partner has posted on F/B that she has had a visit from a bailiff (council tax). The daft moo even posted a copy of the letter left by the bailiff and in typical fashion, her supporters have posted vile comments such as:

left his phone number there...mmm time for some hate text's me thinks, come on guys lets abuse this fxxxxr to hell and back

lol...my god this is gonna be epic... wondering how many people gonna xxxx with this guys head, lol

In a word no.

You've only got look at the slapper, listen her vile rants and know that she is in a relationship with JJB to understand that.
Oh the irony of the Get Out Of Debt Free website :lol: :lol: :lol:
Now owned by a debt management company :brickwall: Bye bye Ceylon :haha:
notorial dissent

Maybe Craig is just helping the prosecution by pleading guilty to crimes he hasn't (yet)been charged with. I'm beginning to think that is a bout his speed.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
longdog

Post by longdog »

Bungle wrote:On Day one of the trial Jay Bradley took to Facebook to vent his spleen at his live in partner who he had argued with overnight.

Today the partner has posted on F/B that she has had a visit from a bailiff (council tax). The daft moo even posted a copy of the letter left by the bailiff and in typical fashion, her supporters have posted vile comments such as:

Do they seriously think a bailiff gives out his personal mobile phone number and then leaves the phone switched on next to his bed all night? :haha:
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
notorial dissent

longdog wrote:Do they seriously think a bailiff gives out his personal mobile phone number and then leaves the phone switched on next to his bed all night? :haha:
Based on all their other winning theories and ideas, probably yeah.
Bungle

Post by Bungle »

longdog wrote:
Bungle wrote:On Day one of the trial Jay Bradley took to Facebook to vent his spleen at his live in partner who he had argued with overnight.

Do they seriously think a bailiff gives out his personal mobile phone number and then leaves the phone switched on next to his bed all night? :haha:
Bailiff's mobile number is presumably left on the letter in the hope that when his partner returns home she will call him up and make payment (we're talking about Jay Brad's partner here so chances of getting payment are nil).

Another brain dead idiot also posted yesterday that he has ordered a number of extra large pizza's to be delivered to the bailiffs office.
TUCO said to me: