Baron David Ward

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Re: Baron David Ward

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Well, I an a gen-yoo-wine Knight, and have the documentation to prove it. Of course, I'm a Knight of Tamara, the honour society at Tamaracouta Scout Reserve near Montreal; but if I want to toss aside the facts and sling the BS, I can leave out the annoying details.

Perhaps the Baron is a Baron of the Empire of Trabizond, or something like that.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
rumpelstilzchen
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

RBA:

Receiving Benefits Abundantly
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
Arthur Rubin
Tupa-O-Quatloosia

Post by Arthur Rubin »

SteveUK wrote:A bit more insight into David's pending eviction
It is quite definitively clear for any village idiot to see that:
Well, it's clear there's a village idiot somewhere....
Arthur Rubin, unemployed tax preparer and aerospace engineer
ImageJoin the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!

Butterflies are free. T-shirts are $19.95 $24.95 $29.95
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

Registered British Asshat
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Reduced Brain Activity?
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

grixit wrote:Registered British Asshat
My Nominee for Most Accurate Acronym Of The Week.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

I'll second that.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Dr. Caligari
J.D., Miskatonic University School of Crickets

Post by Dr. Caligari »

In Britain, shouldn't that be "Arsehat"?
Dr. Caligari
(Du musst Caligari werden!)
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

Dr. Caligari wrote:
only if they're pirates.
Forsyth
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Forsyth »

Dr. Caligari wrote:
No, an ass, as in a small horse-like creature, in a hat, such as might be found on a beach giving rides to small children.

There is no comparison to other quadrupeds of course, such as - to pick a random example - a llama, which has an intrinsic refined character and as such merely looks even more refined (if this is possible) with the addition of headgear.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Mr Ward has helpfully posted up all the docs from Hamlins relating to his upcoming eviction. Ignore the first few pages, its the usual gumpf - and the Equatorial Guinea Embassy seems to have been added to the list. Page 9 is where the juicy stuff begins.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/k93n90p3ycfsy ... 6.pdf?dl=0
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

Thanks, SteveUK, that's helpful in understanding what's gone on. I feel sorry for his ex-wife; his shenanigans are just running up costs that will eat into the equity. I hope her solicitors go back to court for an order that he pays ALL the costs associated with enforcement of the order, on an indemnity basis, out of his share of the sale proceeds.
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

It's not just Equatorial Guinea; he seems to have emailed the embassy of every country in the world. Which makes sense in David's alternate reality, because he thinks he is an embassy. He even CC'ed North Korea. I'm sure Kim Jong-un is shocked at the goings-on in Warrington. He also helpfully included every major newspaper, member of Parliament, police chief, and local council member in the United Kingdom. I wonder how many spam filters in the world contain the phrase "Baron David Ward."

And it's sad what a small matter this is. Family court ordered the home to be sold, as part of the divorce. David refuses to vacate so this can be done, or even attend court hearings on the matter. The home was ordered to be listed at 130,000, and their remaining debt is 22,000, so David stands to get a substantial amount of money however you slice it. If he just wanted to keep living in the home, that probably could have been worked out. Like Tom Crawford, his pointless belligerence hurts his own interests.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

I'd say at the rate he is going that his roughly 54,000 in equity is going to evaporate rather quickly.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

notorial dissent wrote:I'd say at the rate he is going that his roughly 54,000 in equity is going to evaporate rather quickly.
Yes, and one of the letters in SteveUK's link warns him that interest will continue to accrue so long as it is not paid. That, combined with a costs order (which the applicants would be quite justified to pursue) would erase a lifetime's worth of equity. Sad, if it wasn't all his fault for being an obstinate moron.
#six

Post by #six »

TheNewSaint wrote:
notorial dissent wrote:I'd say at the rate he is going that his roughly 54,000 in equity is going to evaporate rather quickly.
Yes, and one of the letters in SteveUK's link warns him that interest will continue to accrue so long as it is not paid. That, combined with a costs order (which the applicants would be quite justified to pursue) would erase a lifetime's worth of equity. Sad, if it wasn't all his fault for being an obstinate moron.
As they say 'a fool and his money are soon parted' or a Baron and his money, a crawford and his money or a freetard and his money...
Last edited by #six on Thu Dec 15, 2016 7:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Firthy2002

Post by Firthy2002 »

I just hope whoever turns up on the 23rd to turf him out has done their homework.
-=Firthy2002=-

Watching idiots dig themselves into holes since 2016.
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

I hate to disappoint everyone, but the Baron will probably get to stay through Christmas. From SteveUK's link:
the possession order becomes enforceable on (December) 23rd. At the expiry of that period and without further notice to you, we will ask the court to arrange for the bailiff to take possession of the property.
Which I interpret to mean, they can only begin the court proceedings on December 23. And that's the Friday before Christmas weekend, when I imagine government offices are closed, or at least not working very hard. It's unlikely they could get a court order, arrange a bailiff, and have the bailiff execute the order in one day. Though that would be a delightful Christmas fuck-you to someone who richly deserves it. If they could pull it off, my heart would grow three sizes that day.
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

#six wrote:
TheNewSaint wrote:
As they say 'a fool and his money are soon parted' or a Baron and his money, a crawford and his money or a freetard and his money...
Reminds me of a friend, her ex agreed to pay £300 amount per child per month until they were 16. After a few years he figured out a way to avoid tax (- very crafty btw ) and went to the CSA who reduced it to about £10 per child.

She contested it and after 18 months wrangling in Tribunals (both employed barristers) it end up that between them they'd paid double what he would have had to pay if he'd kept to the original arrangement!

Definitely a lose lose situation.
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

TheNewSaint wrote:I hate to disappoint everyone, but the Baron will probably get to stay through Christmas. From SteveUK's link:
the possession order becomes enforceable on (December) 23rd. At the expiry of that period and without further notice to you, we will ask the court to arrange for the bailiff to take possession of the property.
Which I interpret to mean, they can only begin the court proceedings on December 23. And that's the Friday before Christmas weekend, when I imagine government offices are closed, or at least not working very hard. It's unlikely they could get a court order, arrange a bailiff, and have the bailiff execute the order in one day. Though that would be a delightful Christmas fuck-you to someone who richly deserves it. If they could pull it off, my heart would grow three sizes that day.
County Court Bailiffs don't carry out evictions in December. Assuming a warrant is applied for in the New Year, it'll probably be about 8 weeks before a bailiff appointment can be made.