Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

exiledscouser
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Baron David Ward

Post by exiledscouser »

The Baron ploughs on with his war of attrition against the world at large;

https://www.facebook.com/groups/531131453679786/
Imagine my surprise when I discovered that, despite the dodgiest of judges ordering that Bank of Scotland were entitled to another legal charge over Ashquorn House, following the cancellation of the first void mortgage over it; the bank then instructed its lawyers to take that void instrument, cross a few things out in marker pen, have it signed it in the names of the trustees by a district judge and a retired trustee, then register it at the Land Registry on 02/07/2015, as an alteration to the original application, made on 08/08/2003!!!

This is little different from taking an expired passport, altering its date and signature, then trying to use it to cross an international border, which would result in immediate arrest and criminal prosecution.

Whilst that eventuality will not meet the banksters involved in our case for a few months yet, the Land Registry and the Property Chamber have already indicated that Judge Behrens' order did not authorise the alteration and re-registration of the void mortgage deed and that the trustees do not have to pay for an application to remove it from the register, on the basis that it should never have been registered in the first place.

In other words, the third attempt to fire-sale the property by the receivers is now dead in the water, on two grounds:

1. There is no valid Power of Attorney Deed, under which they were appointed to sell the property in the names of the trustees; and

2. There is no legally valid and enforceable mortgage in existence, so the right of the bank to appoint receivers, when mortgage money becomes due and outstanding, under section 52(1) of the Law of Property Act 1925, has not arisen.

This means that is it now virtually guaranteed that every entry made by the receivers in the Charges Register in the names of the trustees will be removed retrospectively on the same grounds; and the Land Registry will be statute bound to compensate the trustees for the losses incurred by nine illegal fire-sales of the trust's properties.
So another sure-fire victory for him to come.

Here he is having a pop against a utility company who've had the temerity to ask him to pay for the 'leccy he's been using and embarks on a multi stage mission - TICK!;
BIG Unplug Updates
CHURCHILL RECOVERY SOLUTIONS LIMITED Have finally given up the ghost run away after a year of trying.
CHURCHILL RECOVERY SOLUTIONS LIMITED the Recovery Company who are agents for Utility Warehouse Gas and Electric.
I did let them in after an extended schooling session with the police so I could get my hands on a vital piece of paper as physical material evidence a year ago ot was last November. At which point Mr Kelvin Myers self employed agent got a lien security instrument for £50 Million http://bit.ly/1ZwhrF6 and Mr Steven Rooney employee of Churchill Recovery Also got a lien security instrument for £100 Million. http://bit.ly/1TxR5hW This however did not deter Mr Steven Rooney being a particularly insistent Brain Dead Village Imbecile.

So there was the inevitable appointment where Mr Steven Rooney brings with him by appointment the goon mob in the form of a Police officer with a Locksmith and the usual National Grid Engineer to install a prepay electric meter. Realising the severity of the intent we did elect to converse through an opened downstairs Window at which point I did school the officer to his distress. In my usual way. We would note that this Video is not the event as of a week or two back. This Video was April 2015. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E545q2jAgeQ

The Police officer was schooled on some very critical points. The first that it is NOT the province of the office of the Police to be able to adjudicate. The Police cannot adjudicate. So if the ever take up this role in any way, That they make phone calls to the court or make evaluations of the credibility of any waved around Paperwork. Remember this vital point. The Police CANNOT adjudicate in any way. It is not their function. The police officer verbally agreed this point.

Mission one accomplished. TICK.

My second objective in the schooling of the police officer was the FACT that the claim or application in court was NOT for breach of contract. This never happens. There is never any claim made by a Provider company in court for Breach of Contract. The Provider Company ALWAYS uses a third party company so that they have distanced themselves from any legal action involving the court. The provide Company NEVER sign any documentation and that is inclusive of the assignment to the third party collections company. So the third party collections company do not have a formally signed legal premise and everything the third party collections company does is illegal.

The point being that there is never a claim for breach of contract by the provider company OR the non assigned third party collections company. Making any application in court vexatious and fraudulent. This is why you can never identify the Justice of the piece, Or Magistrate that granted the entry to the property. So ...... No breach of Contract claim = None of the 64.2 million people have a valid contract from an energy provider company.
Big shock Gasp.........

Mission Objective No Two accomplished..... TICK.

Now this is the important part. No force can be used in a civil matter. Any dispute (HA ha Fraud) with an energy provider IS and definitively “IS” A civil matter. OPERATIVE word here is CIVIL. If force is implemented and used in a CIVIL matter..THEN this is an implemented Act of terrorism.

READ this previous sentence 100 times. Get out a fucking pen and paper like you did in school and write out 100 times.
IF FORCE IS IMPLEMENTED AND USED IN A CIVIL MATTER..THEN THIS IS AN IMPLEMENTED ACT OF TERRORISM.
IF FORCE IS IMPLEMENTED AND USED IN A CIVIL MATTER..THEN THIS IS AN IMPLEMENTED ACT OF TERRORISM.

Have we got that???

Surly the justice of the piece has not implemented an act of terrorism and hidden behind a squiggle.

MISSION Three accomplished..... TICK.

Now the Locksmith CANNOT use force, OR, Drill the lock, OR Use a door buster. He is a Lock SMITH. The word is SMITH and can only pick the lock and cannot do any damage or use force.

MISSION Four accomplished..... TICK.

How easy is this guy’s? Common It’s not rocket science is it.
SO... Half an hour later they all go home with egg on their face. No Bacon and egg sand wedge for Mr Steven Rooney today or any other day. Never going to happen.

How do I know that CHURCHILL RECOVERY SOLUTIONS LIMITED Have finally given up the ghost run away??
Ha ha.... This is why. http://bit.ly/2gHy7gV

Yes... Now we have Grosvenor Services Group Ltd with one of their 109 UK goons posting their crap through my door.
I looked up the CEO of the company because there was no signature on their fly tipping through my door. Now we have Email and a name. Its not rocket science. CHURCHILL RECOVERY SOLUTIONS LIMITED website states that they are one of the country’s biggest and most successful collection agencies in the country with their 109 goons for Energy provider Companies.

OMG I am shitting myself now. They have brought out the big guns with the biggest and the best 109 UK Goons who are all self employed Goons.

So yesterday COE Monica Mackintosh got a very long Email and I copied in Chief of Police for Cheshire Mr Simon Byrne’s. Both have a long read in front of them this morning. You will like it. http://bit.ly/2gx4Wuh

Enjoy !!!..
I've left the links in the quote. He declares victory (!!!11!!!) against Churchill Recovery. The evidence? A new firm Grosvenor Services Group have taken the debt are about to apply for a warrant of entry to cut off his electricity supply altogether, no pre-pay meter or payment plans, only darkness and the sound of a dripping tap.

Now as I'm wandering about the shops there is blasted Xmas music blaring out in every store and there was the old Mud classic; "It'll be coooooold so coooold". Xmas without power won't be much fun and hardly a victory however it's spun.

To ensure he has Gosvernor's undivided attention he's written or emailed his usual wordy diatribe to the company CEO and his favourite Chief Constable threatening seven figure liens and citing treason yadda yadda. I can see (lifts little finger to mouth) £150 miiiiilllllion in liens, just in this one rant alone.

Not that he has ever seen dollar one in any of them. Come to that, none of the liens ever work, ask Neelu, Menard, Ceylon and all the old FMOTL gang.

As we are seeing on other threads the Baron's way of dealing with things is spreading; others are taking this 'road seldom travelled' (Baron Barrie for instance) and whilst I think the latter is going to be the author of his own misfortune and deservedly so, it is demonstrable that none of the Baron's techniques, strategies or tactics work. Why adopt a proven failure?

Battles with authority must consume The Baron's every waking hour, every thought, all his effort, time and energy.

The rest of us get on with our lives. No wonder his Missus did one.
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

Oh my.

Here's a rich seam of all those creating million pound liens against their enemies.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/798269636907862/files/

Foremost is, of course, The Baron but there are many others stepping up to the plate.

Their collective values probably exceed the National Debt.

Is no-one safe?

Enjoy!
Firthy2002

Post by Firthy2002 »

exiledscouser wrote:A new firm Grosvenor Services Group have taken the debt are about to apply for a warrant of entry to cut off his electricity supply altogether, no pre-pay meter or payment plans, only darkness and the sound of a dripping tap.
Now that would be worth seeing. Especially if his junction box is located outside, no need for a doorstep argument.
-=Firthy2002=-

Watching idiots dig themselves into holes since 2016.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

exiledscouser wrote: A new firm Grosvenor Services Group have taken the debt are about to apply for a warrant of entry to cut off his electricity supply altogether, no pre-pay meter or payment plans, only darkness and the sound of a dripping tap.
You really have to have pissed in someone's Cornflakes these days to get cut off without getting a pre-payment meter. I'm guessing he has to either go to court or sign some contract now before they will even give him a pre-payment meter.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
Firthy2002

Post by Firthy2002 »

ArthurWankspittle wrote:You really have to have pissed in someone's Cornflakes these days to get cut off without getting a pre-payment meter. I'm guessing he has to either go to court or sign some contract now before they will even give him a pre-payment meter.
There will be additional fees he'll have to pay to be reconnected, how much will depend on various factors (was a magistrates' order needed to gain entry to the property, was it wilful non-payment etc.). This will be on top of his current arrears.

http://www.cpag.org.uk/sites/default/fi ... Rights.pdf
-=Firthy2002=-

Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

Fuck me sideways, how does anyone take this idiot seriously? A while back he was claiming to have designed and built the interbank financial transfer network, now he says that he built MI6's computers... :haha: :haha:
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

exiledscouser wrote:The Baron ploughs on with his war of attrition against the world at large;
So there was the inevitable appointment where Mr Steven Rooney brings with him by appointment the goon mob in the form of a Police officer with a Locksmith and the usual National Grid Engineer to install a prepay electric meter. Realising the severity of the intent we did elect to converse through an opened downstairs Window at which point I did school the officer to his distress. In my usual way. We would note that this Video is not the event as of a week or two back. This Video was April 2015. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E545q2jAgeQ

SO... Half an hour later they all go home with egg on their face. No Bacon and egg sand wedge for Mr Steven Rooney today or any other day. Never going to happen....
I've left the links in the quote. He declares victory (!!!11!!!) against Churchill Recovery. The evidence? A new firm Grosvenor Services Group have taken the debt are about to apply for a warrant of entry to cut off his electricity supply altogether, no pre-pay meter or payment plans, only darkness and the sound of a dripping tap.

As we are seeing on other threads the Baron's way of dealing with things is spreading; others are taking this 'road seldom travelled' (Baron Barrie for instance) and whilst I think the latter is going to be the author of his own misfortune and deservedly so, it is demonstrable that none of the Baron's techniques, strategies or tactics work. Why adopt a proven failure?
Why would you say it's a proven failure? So far, quite the reverse. Gandalf the Tramp is successfully bullshitting and blagging his way through this. He's sitting pretty in a free family-sized house where he has no right to be, boasting about how he cheats the benefit system and refuses to pay his debts. Cops, bailiffs, DCA's and court orders mean nothing to him, he just swats them off with disdain. And there appears to be no cost or consequence for this, so it's not surprising that others are following his example.

We may know where the story is likely to end (or where it ought to end), but desperate and not very bright individuals maybe don't see that. Or maybe they think that they're ruined either way, so they have nothing to lose by adopting the DoleTramp's methods. After all, Elizabeth Watson is still defying the courts and happily occupying the home she ceased to own ten years ago, by largely the same tactics.

This illustrates the necessity to act more swiftly and firmly against scofflaws. Our justice system is complacent and lazy, and allows them to cause havoc to others. Banks and utilities find it easier to write off the debts and increase costs to their honest customers. The recent DD clawback mania was a prime example - the banks knew it was a fraudulent scam, but they figured the harm would fall on someone else so why not refund all the money.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
Pox

Post by Pox »

Hercule Parrot wrote:
This illustrates the necessity to act more swiftly and firmly against scofflaws. Our justice system is complacent and lazy, and allows them to cause havoc to others. Banks and utilities find it easier to write off the debts and increase costs to their honest customers.
I agree with what you say - time and time again I see situations where someone doesn't 'comply' with the 'system' and is perhaps viewed to be 'difficult' so the case is passed around like a hot potato because someone is either too lazy, not brave enough or just incompetent to tackle the case, allowing, as you say, costs to be recouped from easier targets.
Firthy2002

Post by Firthy2002 »

At the risk of straying into political territory, I am surprised local government hasn't pushed the national one for tighter penalties for wilful council tax non-payment.
-=Firthy2002=-

SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

What with mi6 breathing down his neck, as opposed to worrying about Isis etc; I'm surprised the baron is still with us.

Does he really think the government gives a toss about some mentalist pipe fitter who's about to be homeless ?
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

Hercule Parrot wrote:Gandalf the Tramp is sitting pretty in a free family-sized house where he has no right to be. And there appears to be no cost or consequence for this, so it's not surprising that others are following his example.

Or maybe they think that they're ruined either way, so they have nothing to lose by adopting the DoleTramp's methods. After all, Elizabeth Watson is still defying the courts and happily occupying the home she ceased to own ten years ago, by largely the same tactics.

This illustrates the necessity to act more swiftly and firmly against scofflaws. Banks and utilities find it easier to write off the debts and increase costs to their honest customers.
This is an excellent point. As much as we mock these people for being failures, they do succeed in occupying homes and getting free services for long periods of time. I fear what would happen if the number of people exercising such tactics ever reaches a tipping point, where the financial damage is large enough to be noticed, and it overwhelms the system's already limited resources to deal with them.
Firthy2002

Post by Firthy2002 »

TheNewSaint wrote: This is an excellent point. As much as we mock these people for being failures, they do succeed in occupying homes and getting free services for long periods of time. I fear what would happen if the number of people exercising such tactics ever reaches a tipping point, where the financial damage is large enough to be noticed, and it overwhelms the system's already limited resources to deal with them.
The lobbyists would push for tighter rules. Indeed with the reduction of funding to local government from central over the next 4 years we may see a push for harsher penalties to deal with the council tax scofflaws like the Baron.
-=Firthy2002=-

exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

Pox wrote:
Hercule Parrot wrote:
This illustrates the necessity to act more swiftly and firmly against scofflaws. Our justice system is complacent and lazy, and allows them to cause havoc to others. Banks and utilities find it easier to write off the debts and increase costs to their honest customers.
I agree with what you say - time and time again I see situations where someone doesn't 'comply' with the 'system' and is perhaps viewed to be 'difficult' so the case is passed around like a hot potato because someone is either too lazy, not brave enough or just incompetent to tackle the case, allowing, as you say, costs to be recouped from easier targets.
People like the Baron are at the very fringe of society and I agree, his antics might be enough to defeat or deflect some of his creditors. Certain debts appear to be passed between a number of DCAs - eventually it'll go to one who'll take him head on.

I quite enjoy his confrontational approach to life and he provides entertainment and bemusement in equal measures. But victory?

Could you live your life like that, constantly at odds with the world, issuing endless letters and emails knowing that eventually it'll all come on top.

Some might describe The Baron as a "great" British eccentric and there are elements to that. But other half-wits are following his methods and meeting anything but success. It's like PoE and his mad cheque scheme; initially some cleared until their volume became such that financial institutions were forced to do something about them.

Whilst he was a lone voice living a solitary existence in a tumble-down terrace in Warrington he slipped through the cracks a bit.

But with his raised profile I think his time is nearly up now.
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

Firthy2002 wrote:
TheNewSaint wrote:The lobbyists would push for tighter rules. Indeed with the reduction of funding to local government from central over the next 4 years we may see a push for harsher penalties to deal with the council tax scofflaws like the Baron.
Or possibly move the goalposts. Councils probably don't care if someone gets away with not paying Council Tax, so long as they can collect it from someone else. I would guess that most of these people are tenants or squatters, so a change in law to allow unpaid CT to be enforced against landlord or property owner would do the trick.
longdog

Post by longdog »

aesmith wrote:I would guess that most of these people are tenants or squatters, so a change in law to allow unpaid CT to be enforced against landlord or property owner would do the trick.
I doubt it would achieve very much to be honest. The only thing that would concentrate the minds of the "won't pay" crowd would be a liability order with a ready made deduction from benefits / pay order ready attached with a seven day window for the person to stop being a dick. After that the council tax is deducted at source not just for the outstanding amount and the current year's tax but also for next year's tax, and the year after that, and the year after that, and...
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

I would like to see better information-sharing between various agencies about people like the Baron here. From what I've seen, entities in the UK give a lot of leeway before they take drastic steps like eviction or cutting off power. I wish they could be made aware of people who have no intention of paying, so those people can be put on a fast track to the more serious consequences. This would save agency resources, and reserve patience for those who deserve it.

In fact, all of society would benefit from the flagging of freeloaders. Something like this:

SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

I'm sure they are David

Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
Firthy2002

Post by Firthy2002 »

More like they want to avoid the inevitable scene he would create.
-=Firthy2002=-

ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

More likely you aren't a threat to yourself or others in the way the law is implemented.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Ii comes to me that I seem to have missed an episode somewhere, how did our crazy person come to promote himself to a Baron and why?
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.