Baron David Ward

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

TheNewSaint
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Baron David Ward

Post by TheNewSaint »

Ward said worse stuff when he was still in his foreclosed house, like that he would use force against anyone who tried to evict him. If he didn't get any mental health attention then, he's not going to now that he's a penniless, homeless old crank yelling at clouds.
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

Statutes, acts, law, Magna Carter & a lot of fag & weed smoke.

https://youtu.be/mLlNd8WpkY8
longdog

Post by longdog »

Trampbeard and Fag Ash Lil are both looking as rough as old flip in that video.

They're hardly a great advert for their crackpot theories.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
He Who Knows

Post by He Who Knows »

hucknallred » Fri Feb 21, 2020 10:27 pm
Statutes, acts, law, Magna Carter & a lot of fag & weed smoke.

https://youtu.be/mLlNd8WpkY8
Jeez that's 1hr 22mins I'll never get back. Baron Ward mansplaining to Angela Power-Disney all about 'the law' to help her win against that poor Hampstead father.
The Baron boasts about his 38 liens against offices of govt, he brags about how he's set 657 legal precedents, he's even found some sucker to finance his new crypto currency. Then Angie's face when she asks what happened to his house and he tells her (1hour 10 mins into the convo) that the govt stole it :haha: You can see the thought bubble above her head "Shit, I've been groomed by a prize bullshitter".
Worth watching it for that highlight and also for Ward's admission that FOTL, Kommon Lore Korts, and Admirality courts are all bullshit jibber-jabber...36mins in.
BTW, isn't it illegal to provide legal advice to the defence in a harassment case when you're not a qualified lawyer?
The wise man does at once what the fool does finally (Niccolo Machiavelli)...and what the FMOTL never does (He Who Knows)
longdog

Post by longdog »

He Who Knows wrote: Sat Feb 22, 2020 9:42 am BTW, isn't it illegal to provide legal advice to the defence in a harassment case when you're not a qualified lawyer?
Even if it were you'd have to ask where the offence was committed. The UK or Ireland.

That's how Fag-Ash Disney has got away with her shit for so long.
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
Notsogreen
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by Notsogreen »

B Von TB is excelling himself

Although in here he started that FMOTL is a world of trouble.

He is now self styled jedi master..

Should be fun
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

The Baron's course catalog description for training has all the hallmarks of sovrun/FOTL garbage that has come before:

(1) It promises that there isn't anything that the governement, the officials, the laws, policies and procedures can do to prevail. The promoter attests to his or her own success with the program and how free/wealthy/happy/successful they have been/ In the Baron's case, success apparently means living out of the back of a reconfigured truck on the street.

(2) Anything that you think you know about the law and the state is wrong, regardless of facts and experience. Anything that contradicts what the sov promoter is stating is wrong.

(3) You must accept everything that the sov promoter is pushing, which could include purchasin/reading reams of material that they have accumulated. Failure to do so means that you will fail, and it will be your fault. Typically, it is up to you to "understand" the material and the promoter is not going to do any hand-holding or personal tutoring; after all, the information in the material is "self-evident."

(4) If you lose to the government, then it was not the fault of the promoter, his/her theories, or the materials provided. It was your fault in some way.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

Notsogreen wrote: Wed Sep 16, 2020 7:47 am B Von TB is excelling himself

Although in here he started that FMOTL is a world of trouble.

He is now self styled jedi master..

Should be fun
Well there was a rumour of a tenth Mainstream Star Wars movie that wasn’t of the “Star Wars Stories” franchise.

Help me Baron Ward- your liens are my only hope.
letissier14

Post by letissier14 »

Baron David 'jesus' Ward talking with Yogeeta Mistry about "THE GOVERNMENT DO NOT HAVE YOUR CONSENT ~ BARON DAVID WARD HAS THE FACTS AND THE EVIDENCE!"

I don't take sides, I read all the facts and then come to my own conclusions
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

"The Government do not have your consent."

Is that anything like "All your base are belong to us"?

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

Is that anything like "All your base are belong to us"?
More like:
So I tied an onion to my belt, which was the style at the time. Now, to take the ferry cost a nickel, and in those days, nickels had pictures of bumblebees on 'em. "Gimme five bees for a quarter," you'd say. Now where were we... oh yeah. The important thing was that I had an onion on my belt, which was the style at the time. They didn't have any white onions, because of the war. The only thing you could get was those big yellow ones...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Rzao52ndNA
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

The Baron is a founder member of the BFC, the big failure club. He has an unbroken record of largely self-inflicted loss and disastrous decision making much of which is set out in painful detail in the 51 pages of this thread. It appears to have started when his local authority abandoned an action over some sort of low value parking matter. Thus emboldened he developed a complete and wholly weird world-view. He stopped paying CT, utilities, pretty much everything and went to war on The Man.

His first victim sadly was the Baroness who decided to call time on their marriage. Creditors circled and he ran the whole gamut of FMOTL tactics. Posting threatening notices. Raising trillions in useless liens which he ‘monetised’ by lodging them with PoE. A self-declared IT expert who’s knowledge ends at Dos 3.1. A prolific writer of emails with 100’s of recipients in government. A sage, guru, steeped in mystical mysteries wrapped in an enigma shrouded by a cloak of abstruseness.

He is therefore something of a celebrity in crank circles even though he had his house, his castle, his ancestral home repossessed despite his footle brilliance. He stopped paying his mortgage - what did he think would happen? From there his successes multiplied as he moved into an old box van in which as far as I know he resides still.

Despite this rather depressing record he is feted and admired by other crackpots. His failed schemes are endlessly recycled and promoted on out-there forums and YT channels. He dresses and behaves like some badly dressed Itinerant, frequently exhaling a cloud of roll-up cig smoke through his yellow-stained beard, adherents hanging on his every word.

Frankly it amazes me that anyone swallows his guff.

I’ve seen commenters on troofer websites unquestioningly posting about him and his many successes, quite recently in fact. He’s the Dumbledor of the Dumb, Gandalf to the gullible, Catweasle without the charm.

The above YT is an example of his misplaced admirers and followers hero worshiping, reinforcing his own beliefs. It’s kind of sad knowing that he’s just some bloke living in a van.
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

If my life ever reaches a point where David Ward is my only hope, I will seriously consider suicide instead.
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

exiledscouser wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 8:31 pm A self-declared IT expert who’s knowledge ends at Dos 3.1.
All the more remarkable that this humble, self-taught man was selected to design and install the international banking computer network, presumably against stiff competition from major IT contractors. :snicker:
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
SteveD
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by SteveD »

The resemblance is uncanny...
But Catweasel's schemes were far more successful than the Baron's ever were...
And Catweasel has better grooming...
at least his beard is more neatly trimmed...
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

SteveD wrote: Mon Feb 22, 2021 11:47 am The resemblance is uncanny...
But Catweasel's schemes were far more successful than the Baron's ever were...
And Catweasel has better grooming...
at least his beard is more neatly trimmed...
Why is there no “like” button on this site?
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

exiledscouser wrote: Mon Feb 22, 2021 5:08 pm Why is there no “like” button on this site?
Because we don't want to be accused later of promoting lazy habits like pushing a "like" button instead of encouraging people to respond with words, hopefully they will be arranged in full sentences or even a paragraph. After all, its my pet theory that things like Facebook tend to dumb down conversation.

exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

:D
longdog

Post by longdog »

The Observer wrote: Mon Feb 22, 2021 7:04 pm
exiledscouser wrote: Mon Feb 22, 2021 5:08 pm Why is there no “like” button on this site?
Because we don't want to be accused later of promoting lazy habits like pushing a "like" button instead of encouraging people to respond with words, hopefully they will be arranged in full sentences or even a paragraph. After all, its my pet theory that things like Facebook tend to dumb down conversation.
Philistine

Post by Philistine »

exiledscouser wrote: Mon Feb 22, 2021 8:18 pm:D
lol