Baron David Ward

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

YiamCross
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Baron David Ward

Post by YiamCross »

I'm pretty sure a company has a legal responsibility to maintain a written log of who's driving what vehicle at what specific time for this very reason. It's not like the courts have never come across the "Dunno" defense before. It usually comes down to whether the police or some other party can be arsed to go through all the hassle of taking it to court and how willing the directors are to swallow the fine, costs and whatever other potential financial outlay might be involved considering that ultimately they could find themselves personally liable at some point down the line.
longdog

Post by longdog »

I don't think there is any specific requirement to keep a log and most firms I've worked for have had a runabout that anybody with a valid licence and "driving privileges" could use without any more trouble than finding out who's got the keys.

It's asking for trouble really.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

Like Schroeder’ fabled cat - the Baron is dead. Or is he still alive? Trouble has kicked off over on “security by way of a lien” as Dave Kingswood explains;
Its been brought to my attention that someones thinks the Barons not dead an that it was all a fake funeral and to ad insult to injury it appears to be one of our admin team?
Oh dear. Someone has been spreading Neeluesque rumours of a fake death! Dave goes on;
what a two faced ignorant arshole with no back bone why not contact me directly with your concerns ya coward or even face to face an ill put you in the same icu bed where David passed away

davids death was witnessed by davids ex wife an two children after I begged David to see is children an not to leave it unfinished before he passed that night which the doctor said he would 100%
There was a lively discussion on what might constitute hearsay here on Q and the dangers of relying upon it and Dave gives a good example of why this might be so;
ive been told this 3rd hand from a friend or i would have never known or been able to rebut this ignorant twats claims and if they felt this way why didn't they contact the police or the corners office ??

After all both me an pete mcdowel were investigated by west Yorkshire police because of the so called bizarre circumstances of davids final wishes an that the family asked me an pete to deal with everything giveing both of us legal power of attorney so we could carry out davids final wishes (on film david saying "dig a hole on the farm chuck me in back fill an put a cherry tree on top no service or any of that bollocks")
I thought that the hat had been passed and funds raised to bury him with some dignity via the Natural Death Centre? Dave however is still in full outrage mode;
and thats just what we did after fighting for 4 long weeks to get is bodey released to us after the NHS bastards gave us the run around and made us jump through hoops stopping us day by day hoping we would give in but thanks to pete mcdowels determination we didn't an that Friday afternoon 4 pm we finally picked david up from the mortuary where we transport him to where he is buried today at 10 pm that same night we were still digging davids grave pete mcdowel stayed up all night to organise some sort of presentable service for the so called fake buriel so yes it was a bit hit an miss but we did our best given the circumstances an time scale we ad to play with
Hmmm toiling all night to dig a grave for a fake “buriel” could be misinterpreted by a passing member of the public, shades of Fettes and Macfarlane here. Dave is winding down now
you see this is the trouble everybody wants to know the inside out of a fact an i just havnt ad the time to explain what you all want to know i appreciate you all wanted to pay your respects an to most of you that txt me I apologise for not getting back to you its physically impossible you weren't just ignored an sorry if you think you were I did say an keep saying I will do a video and I will when possible o that it all makes sense (unlike your punctuation & grammar) I do have a very hectic life with a lot of professional commitments although you wouldn't think so with my grammar but as my dear friend David would have said it is what it is as I sit writing this in davids caravan with tears down my face in frustration that this is what it's come to the same caravan I have stayed in sinse he passed over to work out a clear way forward we talked for many hrs when he was alive about the what ifs if he was taken out or this or that he always said you will know what to do well I don't at the moment because its all still a bit raw but I will take the bull by the horns at some point till there is a team of cast iron grizzly bastards to keep this ball rolling in the right direction

<<sentimental guff snipped >>

he wouldn't take cash the same few of us that have paid up front for is funeral the way he wanted it he was dearly loved an missed by all of us sorry for going on an on but this as boiled my piss I have given up my commercial life an stopped smoking to go off grid
So where you might ask is the Baron’s final resting place?
with David resting in my front garden so to the prick that thinks its all fake fk you put your money where your mouth is ive got £250 grand says he is where we buried him the only thing your right about is he isn't dead we are infante consusnes an we will meet again rip Baron David Ward
So that clears that up then. The post does give an insight into how the Baron chose to live out his final years, shunning offers of accommodation, cash and other assistance, alone in his draughty old caravan, irreconciled with his kids and ex wife. No one should have to face that but he was the master of his own destiny and his stubbornness eventually killed him

The Baron’s freeloading lien-mad followers are at best a loose alliance of anti-everything conspiracy merchants so those close to The Baron should not be too surprised when one of his followers (an Admin no less, we are led to believe) rakes the coals.
longdog

Post by longdog »

...ive got £250 grand...
That I very much doubt.
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

I'm sure it was covered upthread, but there are a few loopholes to go through to arrange your own burial. Dropping a corpse in your front garden? I can't imagine the poster to have a country estate like Guy Taylor briefly had in time to bury his old man there.
It also begs the question do you declare it when you sell the property? Could be a surprise for a future owner digging a new patio.
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

Wouldn't be an actual full corpse, just ashes scattered in the ground. Get a lot of that here, legal or otherwise. Drive out to the forests immediately north of Vancouver, fifteen minute walk into the woods, and done.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
longdog

Post by longdog »

hucknallred wrote: Tue Jul 06, 2021 2:18 pm It also begs the question do you declare it when you sell the property? Could be a surprise for a future owner digging a new patio.
When my dad sold his house about 20 years ago that was one of the many questions on one of the forms. I don't recall who the form came from or whether it's standard procedure.

ETA: It was phrased more delicately than "Is granny in the garden?". Something along the lines of "To the best of your knowledge are the any human remains, including ashes, interred on the property?"
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

(on film david saying "dig a hole on the farm chuck me in back fill an put a cherry tree on top no service or any of that bollocks")
That suggests to me that
in my front garden
doesn't refer to a house on a street, where digging a grave and filling it at dead of night might attract attention, even in the dodgier parts of West Yorkshire.
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Granny's under the hydrangeas? Who cares? The big garden internment issue in Vancouver is buried oil tanks. Oil was, until the 70's, the primary way of heating homes here and it was generally stored in underground tanks on the property. When we moved into our house in 1978 it was still oil with a massive tank in the basement. We changed to gas almost immediately. The municipal and provincial governments have made these tanks a major issue due to leakage causing ground pollution and all home sales have a standard question asking if there is an underground tank on the property. If the status is unknown an underground ultrasonic test is standard and if one is found it has to be removed. This is a very expensive process, apparently in the hundreds of thousands of dollars because the government has very strict soil remediation rules and they have to be followed to the letter.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

Along the road from us the second nearest Primary School has been closed for two and a half years after a leak of heating oil into the subfloor spaces. So far £450K has been spent trying to fix it, with another £872K estimated to complete the reinstatement. Apparently for an educational establishment the contaminated land threshold for oil is "zero".
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

John Uskglass wrote: Tue Jul 06, 2021 4:16 pm
(on film david saying "dig a hole on the farm chuck me in back fill an put a cherry tree on top no service or any of that bollocks")
That suggests to me that
in my front garden
doesn't refer to a house on a street, where digging a grave and filling it at dead of night might attract attention, even in the dodgier parts of West Yorkshire.
In France you have a year to decide what to do with ashes but in the meantime you can’t take them home or scatter them where you’d like
Cremation ashes in France (they call them funerary ashes – cendres funéraires), despite what many think, is restrictive you are not permitted to:

Scatter ashes on undesignated or public land e.g. parks, beaches, your own garden etc., or
Keep ashes at home*
*Since 2008, the law states that ashes are not to be kept at home and only those who have been cremated before 19 December 2008 (and have collected them) are able to.

Now families have a year to make a choice of what to do and they a few of choices:

Garden of Remembrance, or
Columbarium
Family mausoleum

Local Authorities with 2000 or more inhabitants have an obligation to provide the first two options in their cemetery.

During that year when the family can deliberate, they are not allowed to take the ashes home (they must be kept at the crematorium or place of worship) and if they fail to decide the authority will make it on their behalf.
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

He did say "Get is Bodey", not ashes "Picked David up" and transfered and buried him, not his ashes, so I think they had a real live corpse:
thats just what we did after fighting for 4 long weeks to get is bodey released to us after the NHS bastards gave us the run around and made us jump through hoops stopping us day by day hoping we would give in but thanks to pete mcdowels determination we didn't an that Friday afternoon 4 pm we finally picked david up from the mortuary where we transport him to where he is buried today
Does look to me like they buried a body and planted a tree on top. So I would venture David has well and truly passed it, gone to the lienholder in the sky, who called his note. At least on a more positive front, someone is putting his Caravan to good use.
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
eric
Trivial Observer of Great War

Post by eric »

In Alberta you can do whatever you want with cremated remains, just ask for permission first if scattering on private lands. If you wish to be plunked in the ground it has to be in a proper registered cemetery. It's exceedingly difficult to start a new one, even for a proper church or municipality but there's plenty to choose from, by my guesstimate there are literally hundreds of "inactives" or barely used. Our village cemetery has room for about 400, right now has 4 marked and somewhere between 28 and 49 unmarked. Nothing cruel or sinister about all the unmarked, they just couldn't afford a proper marker a hundred years ago or so, all records were lost in 1950, so we did a metal detector search about ten years ago and then poured a concrete slab down the length of where we found them. Side note.... The real Sam McGee from the Robert Service poem did not die in the Yukon but instead is buried a few miles from me. I'm not going to give out the exact location just to stop idiots from visiting.
JamesVincent
A Councilor of the Kabosh

Post by JamesVincent »

I don't know about ashes but when my uncle created the family cemetery he had to declare a section of property for the lot and fence it off. That section cannot be used for any other use. However when I bought a house years back I was clearing the bamboo out of the backyard and found a small tombstone. I called the previous owner and he said "oh yeah, there's a grave back there". The only ashes I've known of were my brother in law and my sister spread his ashes in the state park where they met. No clue if what she did was legal.
Disciple of the cross and champion in suffering
Immerse yourself into the kingdom of redemption
Pardon your mind through the chains of the divine
Make way, the shepherd of fire

Avenged Sevenfold "Shepherd of Fire"
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

eric wrote: Tue Jul 06, 2021 9:11 pm The real Sam McGee from the Robert Service poem did not die in the Yukon but instead is buried a few miles from me. I'm not going to give out the exact location just to stop idiots from visiting.
Got you. Don't want those Canadian Freemen visiting you and are keeping your location hidden for privacy, by not disclosing the location of Sam McGee's final resting place that is close to where you live. Totally understandable.
:sarcasmon:
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
eric
Trivial Observer of Great War

Post by eric »

Well since there are about fifteen cemeteries within ten minutes drive of me people are welcome to go searching if they would like. Much of this area was settled in the hey day of religious group colonization where a whole church would pack up and settle here and build a small school/church/cemetery. Many of them, except for the cemetery, have disappeared. The particular church yard where Sam McGee is buried is one such settlement, originally ten families, still active, and they have requested privacy.
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

Adrian James continues to rally the faithful
MR DAVID WARD has no obligations and Liabilities under the 8 Million Acts and Statutes.
Given that he’s dead, who could argue otherwise?
It's a Signed and Legal agreement and Declaration of NO CONTEST.

It's from the Government office.

SO if they want to Drag ANY OF US into their Police Stations or into their Courts and Glass Boxes all Day Long we don't give a shit.
and neither I suppose would they. Now for the terrible threats etc.
We will rip the Magistrate or the Judge a New spleen and walk out. Facts are facts at the end and the beginning of EVERY day. OR They can TRY to throw us in Jail. Happy days.....
If it’s all the same to you I’d rather not spend any time at Her Maj’s thank you. The sight of a Judge’s florid spleen? No thanks either.
Then we will walk out the Jail with an Angry and Dangerous Malisha thousands Strong with the Legal Right to Lock and Load. ..... NO CONTEST. ...
Malisha? Who’s she, sounds a lovely lady but not so sure she’ll wait for you whilst you do time in the jug. “But Malisha baby, I don’t care abaht them uvvver blokes, you said u luvvved me!!!” Anyway, “Sid”James has more:
People still have not Grasped the full ramifications of that Signed and Legal declaration of NO CONTEST. ...

They are NOT A Government.... NO CONTEST.

They are genecidal psychopathic Terrorists... NO CONTEST..

They are Just a scumbag Company No Different to McDonalds... NO CONTEST...

The Judge is just a Company Janitor... NO CONTEST.

What the fuck do people want?

It just CANNOT get any better than this.
well from my perspective it could actually get a lot worse. And a janitor was all that was needed to see off Dismal Dave.
You can Commercially Back Charge them for Criminal FRAUD ... NO CONTEST...

You can Commercially Back Charge them for Malfeasance In the office... NO CONTEST..

You can Commercially Back Charge us for being wilful and Belligerent terrorists... NO CONTEST...

1725 Securitised Commercial Back Charged Commercial Liens for circa £31.95 BILLION... NO CONTEST.
How much have any of this crew seen by way of a lien? Nothing. Maybe they’ve managed a few very dodgy DD clawbacks but a world of hurt awaits anyone foolish to do this.
When will people wake the fuck up? This is not Kindergarten or Playschool... NO CONTEST...
Yeah yeah, we’re all Sheeple, yadda yadda.
Baron David Ward would get a PHD with Honours if he did what he did at University. So the effing job is DONE.
He’d struggle with the 11 plus mate.
Who do you need to tell this to today?

TELL THEM!
Quite the rabble-rousing speech Sid. No more than a handful will respond, still less take matters any further. Oh, I know, why don’t you take out a £15 billion lien on Boris Johnson and every traffic warden? That’ll learn ‘em!

The comments are fun, just now it’s Sid telling how he did 112 days for none payment of fines. His mum could have bailed him out but no, he’d rather spend time with murderers etc etc. he didn’t say whether Malisha, angry, dangerous or otherwise was there to meet him when he got out.
longdog

Post by longdog »

This "no contest" claim clearly means there is no contest in whatever it is he has in lieu of a brain and I assume it's just an extension of the 'un-rebutted affidavit being the truth in law' nonsense. It all of course fails because the rest of the world does contest it but it has me wondering. Is there a recognised mental illness which leads so many people to think that reality conforms to whatever nonsense is rattling around in their head?

I can see a lot of obvious components... Arrogance, stupidity, poor education and a massive case of the Dunning-Krugers would do the job I suppose. An excessive fondness for Beelzebub's Broccoli too. Any Common Law Psychiatrists out there?
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

quote] Is there a recognised mental illness which leads so many people Is there a recognised mental illness which leads so many people to think that reality conforms to whatever nonsense is rattling around in their head? [/quote]

Devotees of Robert Anton Wilson would argue that the universal human condition is to think that reality conforms to whatever nonsense is rattling around in their head. :evil:

More seriously I'd say Delusional Disorder is a close fit in many cases.
Types of Delusions in Delusional Disorders

The types are based on the main theme of the delusion:

Erotomanic: The person believes someone is in love with them and might try to contact that person. Often it’s someone important or famous. This can lead to stalking behavior.
Grandiose: This person has an over-inflated sense of worth, power, knowledge, or identity. They could believe they have a great talent or made an important discovery.
Jealous: A person with this type believes their spouse or sexual partner is unfaithful.
Persecutory: Someone who has this believes they (or someone close to them) are being mistreated, or that someone is spying on them or planning to harm them. They might make repeated complaints to legal authorities.
Somatic: They believe they have a physical defect or medical problem.
Mixed: These people have two or more of the types of delusions listed above.
https://www.webmd.com/schizophrenia/gui ... l-disorder
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

MR DAVID WARD has no obligations and Liabilities under the 8 Million Acts and Statutes.
It's a Signed and Legal agreement and Declaration of NO CONTEST.
This buffoon is actually buying Baron von Trampbeard's delusion that if the local council declines to dispute an appealed parking ticket, that signifies the collapse of all laws and duties? This doesn't remotely explain how a council could surrender the powers of parliament, the courts or the Crown.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.