Baron David Ward

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

LaVidaRoja
Basileus Quatlooseus

Re: Baron David Ward

Post by LaVidaRoja »

Back in the last century, when I was an Appeals Officer, we occasionally had problems when decision documents were signed by the petitioner with felt-tipped pens. These were not obviously original signatures, and the Court sometimes questioned them. We eventually got to the point where we instructed that they were to be signed with blueink so that the Court could be certain they were genuine.
Little boys who tell lies grow up to be weathermen.
SteveUK
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by SteveUK »

More utter tripe. A last minute attempt to wriggle off the hook - his eviction warrant goes live tommorrow.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/conte ... /file?dl=1
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

https://profile.theguardian.com/user/id/15370033?page=1

Seems he was fairly active defending We're not a bank on the guardians comment is free article about said bank.

I hope there is a live stream tomorrow from ground zero, when the baron appears with his stick- "thou shall not pass".
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

JimUk1 wrote:when the baron appears with his stick- "thou shall not pass".
But remember what happened to that guy.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
daltontrumbno
Captain
Captain

Post by daltontrumbno »

JimUk1 wrote:https://profile.theguardian.com/user/id/15370033?page=1

Seems he was fairly active defending We're not a bank on the guardians comment is free article about said bank.

I hope there is a live stream tomorrow from ground zero, when the baron appears with his stick- "thou shall not pass".
Tomorrow is merely the day the order of possession becomes enforceable. They will still have to apply for a warrant, the application will not even get looked at until at least the 3rd January and with the christmas backlog probably longer than that. Then they will have to make an appointment with the Bailiffs normally this takes 4-6 weeks again with the christmas backlog probably longer. Ward is safe till at least mid February. But I reckon when tomorrow comes and the Bailiffs who were never going to show up anyway don't show up the Barron will be crowing they never showed up I beat them they are petrified of me.
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

https://youtu.be/YV4zSZLFTAw

Amateur footage of the Baron on his way to deliver a lien.
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

daltontrumbno wrote:

Tomorrow is merely the day the order of possession becomes enforceable. They will still have to apply for a warrant, the application will not even get looked at until at least the 3rd January and with the christmas backlog probably longer than that. Then they will have to make an appointment with the Bailiffs normally this takes 4-6 weeks again with the christmas backlog probably longer. Ward is safe till at least mid February. But I reckon when tomorrow comes and the Bailiffs who were never going to show up anyway don't show up the Barron will be crowing they never showed up I beat them they are petrified of me.
Ah I see.

Yes I think your correct. We should be expecting more incoherent rantings from tomorrow!
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

Dr. Caligari wrote:Of course, in most cases, there is no dispute about the genuineness of signatures-- the parties have typically been negotiating for a while, leaving all sorts of records.
I would think the biggest piece of evidence would be the financial records. It should be easy for the lender to prove that they transferred funds to the borrower, and the borrower made repayments for some period of time, both consistent with the terms of the alleged document.
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

daltontrumbno wrote:

all while cowering and looking over his shoulder.
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

That link is 404. Did he remove it already?
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

TheNewSaint wrote:
Dr. Caligari wrote:Of course, in most cases, there is no dispute about the genuineness of signatures-- the parties have typically been negotiating for a while, leaving all sorts of records.
I would think the biggest piece of evidence would be the financial records. It should be easy for the lender to prove that they transferred funds to the borrower, and the borrower made repayments for some period of time, both consistent with the terms of the alleged document.
That's very true, but, in most cases, the crazies are not arguing that they never received the money. On the contrary, they definitely received the money and want to keep it. They just argue that, absent the wet-ink signature document, the contract, if there ever was one, is null and void and they are not required to repay the loan.
littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion

Post by littleFred »

Other get-out-of-mortgage-free arguments include:

- The house buyer didn't receive any money (because it went to the house seller) so the buyer doesn't need to pay any back.

- The bank didn't lend "real" money, but "out-of-thin-air" money. Therefore it can be paid back by Promissory Note or whatever.

- The mortgage documentation was a fraud (especially the dates).

- The bank has securitised the loan, so doesn't need paying back. But they probably didn't securitise it properly, so the institution that bought the loan also doesn't need paying back. This is Simon Goldberg's technique (with a fee attached).

But the Baron has bravely chosen his own route: he claims Mrs Ward's solicitors have kindly taken it on themselves to pay any shortfall after the life assurance policy is cashed in.
letissier14

Post by letissier14 »

When you're facing eviction, there is nothing else left for it ..........

That's it .... this is the end - no messing with the pretend Baron, as he has made an executive decision to ban all flat earthers from his facebook page for being village idiots

#ironysuckswhenyouaresostupid

I don't take sides, I read all the facts and then come to my own conclusions
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

It's like the Republic of Dave from Fallout, except the Republic of Dave had more than one person in it.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

And the inevitable throw back

Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

So it looks like we are all set for The Baron moving to pastures new.

That letter looks fairly unequivocal - the Baron may have tweaked the tiger's tail here.

Oooops.

Get ready for some fireworks in the New Year.
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

For the past 15 years or so we have been building the very computers for the Banks and government. So we can assure you there is nothing about Banks we do not know...

Now we are an accomplished Attorney at law with case authority by recognised due process at tribunal

I have been buiding the Banks computer systems for 15 years........ Have you??? What do you know???

Now if you want to argue that fact then take it up with the Pop's Autorney at Law. Anna Maria Wilhelmina Hanna Sophia: Riezinger-von Reitzenstein von Lettow

He's completely hatstand.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
Firthy2002

Post by Firthy2002 »

exiledscouser wrote:So it looks like we are all set for The Baron moving to pastures new.

That letter looks fairly unequivocal - the Baron may have tweaked the tiger's tail here.

Oooops.

Get ready for some fireworks in the New Year.
They've been more than patient with him. All he had to do was vacate.

Given they are aware of his obstinate nature, I wonder if they will transfer it to the High Court for enforcement?
-=Firthy2002=-

Watching idiots dig themselves into holes since 2016.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

He's a flipping lunatic, but an expert, I seriously doubt on anything. The computers banks are using today bear no resemblance to what htey were even five years ago, just as my current PC bears no resemblance except in the basics to the one I had five or ten years ago.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
letissier14

Post by letissier14 »

As predicted no eviction today

Apparently all down to the social services

I don't take sides, I read all the facts and then come to my own conclusions