Baron David Ward

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

JimUk1
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Baron David Ward

Post by JimUk1 »

:?: Are the services getting involved because he is displaying mental health issues?
longdog

Post by longdog »

JimUk1 wrote::?: Are the services getting involved because he is displaying mental health issues?
That would be my guess. Unless there are children involved, which I'm pretty sure isn't the case, some sort of disability is the only thing I can think of and as he doesn't seem to be in any way physically disabled MH issues are the most likely explantation.

That said and mixing my metaphors... Social workers can't make a silk purse out of a pig's breakfast which is what Trampbeard has made of the whole thing. They're not going to be able to stop the eviction and I very much doubt they will be able to delay it either.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

Social services getting involved is still a positive development (assuming this conversation happened at all). He needs help of some sort.
Forsyth
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Forsyth »

JimUk1 wrote::?: Are the services getting involved because he is displaying mental health issues?
My personal guess is that amongst the world+dog that he has sent his various protests to one of them was the Lord High Poobar of the local council, and it got passed to social services from there. I doubt that they have had any influence on Santander, but are just confirming that they never intended evicting him immediately.
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

Forsyth wrote:
My personal guess is that amongst the world+dog that he has sent his various protests to one of them was the Lord High Poobar of the local council, and it got passed to social services from there. I doubt that they have had any influence on Santander, but are just confirming that they never intended evicting him immediately.
Yes, I was thinking more for his own safety.

Stress can make even the most rational people do the most irrational things.

There probably was a time when Baron was perfectly sane; perhaps he took the divorce badly?
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

Hercule Parrot wrote:Anna Maria Wilhelmina Hanna Sophia: Riezinger-von Reitzenstein von Lettow
That's Anna von Reitz, a prolific nutbag who gets occasional mention on Quatloos, especially the NESARA forum. Her website http://www.annavonreitz.com/ is a treasure trove of crazy.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

She stripped her threads a long time ago and has been free wheeling ever since.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

A New Year, a New Baron? Just maybe.

I have been looking at his FB page of late. Here he is advising 'Mickey Smoose', someone who The Baron regards with barely disguised disdain. The former wants a way to dodge some parking tickets so he's sent a hodge-podge of FOOTLE responses weaving in material lifted from the Baron's own efforts; he now seeks the approval of Lord Latchford but its clear that Mickey's single-figure IQ is too much of a drag factor, even for his anti-establishment mentor;
The Baron wrote; If I have to explain this simple part to you as to who is the claiment and what the Material evidence is that you need as physical material evidence. M8 fucking STOP. You are going to hurt yourself picking up the pen to sign the mess of words you put on Paper because you simply dont have a snap of a clue what you are doing. You are trying to build a Jet Engin with Hydrogen fuel Rocket fuel and you are going to blow yourself up.

If you have to ask these qiestions you need locking up in a padded cell. Just Stop. Pay the fuckers. You are screwed.Dont fucking Do it and I cant help you. You havent read one single file or have a clue what you are doing. What Can I say. You are Daingerious.
To be fair to the Baron he certainly does not pull his punches when confronted by some fuckwit from the internet hoping to jump onto his bandwagon.

Someone else inquiries as to events on the 23rd (Dec), the supposed day the eviction warrant went live or at least the day from which an application for one could be made.

However help has come from an unusual direction; an arm of the state no less has, at the 11th hour unexpectedly come to his aid;
The Baron wrote; Social services turned up instead. Mad stuff going down Bro. I have to see where this is going first. Lets say for Now that Santander have been put on Stop.
A day earlier and The Baron was posting the following; whilst there is still the usual defiance I read this as a sort of very reluctant acceptance that he'll have to bow to the inevitable and be on his way before too long;
The Baron wrote; I have just wasted 6 hours of my life loading up the car with my stuff. FUCK........ Im Dick whittington Cat Nobhead. There is NO posibility of being in contempt of court in a civil matter. The Judge can sign off on possesion Qrders and warrants of eviction all day Long. I can not be held in contempt of court in c civil matter. I Looked this up weeks ago. It dosent matter if they sign of on a Writ of restitution. They can still go swival on a Barge pole. Writ of restitution or not. This is a cival matter. Tomorrow the Judge gets the finger.
Could this be a glimmer of reality peeping through?

On the 22nd December he was reflecting on where exactly he might wash up to once the house is finally repossessed;
The Baron wrote; I new this weeks ago. Ive just been looking at Canal Boats as well. Bummer... I havent hooverd the rug or mopped the floor in a week either. Bigger bummer. So tomorrow. I have to face off with a dickhead. Hoover the rug. Mop the floor AND put the office back together. My toner cartrige had better come tomorrow or I will really be pissed.
The Baron's toner (and stamp) bill must be quite fearsome, given his numerous enterprising and, it must be said, entertaining 100+ page invectives.

Unfortunately though, all of the shenanigans, paper terrorism, email offensives and two fingered salutes to the world at large will have simply built up a very orderly queue of creditors who, knowing that there is a bob or two to be had here will dine handsomely on the Baron's share of the equity in his current abode. Perhaps Lee Cockroft might assist, he has (or had) a nice boat but I fear that the means to acquire one is being eroded, actively trousered by m'learned friends, CT and utility companies.

Meanwhile one of the Baron's seasonal missives is winging its way to the CEO of Hamlins Solicitors in London seeking, amongst other things the revocation of their licence to practice law. He reports that 'incontestable material' has been placed here there and everywhere (the last five pages of the below linked document are email addresses for the usual avid recipients; police, foreign embassies, you know who) which points his creditors in the direction of his ex-wife's hated solicitors Fiona Bruce from whom they should recover any money.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/bfvy4xxc3s3cf ... 6.pdf?dl=0

So, I do wish BDW a happy new year or, if that's not possible at least a happier one than 2016, one in which he can hopefully set aside his differences with his ex wife, settle up with his creditors, grow up a bit and move on to greener pastures.

It seems clear that he isn't without some appreciation of how this will eventually pan out so there is hope yet.
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

You are Daingerious
:lol: this isn't some wacky euro spelling like 'colour' is it?
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

exiledscouser wrote:A New Year, a New Baron? Just maybe.
He seems to realize that the other shoe is about to drop, but I don't see much of a change in his attitude. He keeps repeating "I cannot be held in contempt for a civil matter", as if this were some kind of protective mantra, or were even true at all. He seems to be trying to embolden himself to continue his current path. Which means he's having doubts, which is good I guess, but is still a long way from doing the right thing and trying to settle. Assuming his creditors and attorneys would even negotiate with him after all this.

He also doesn't seem to understand that December 23 was when eviction proceedings could begin, not the day the bailiffs would show up at his house. Funny how such a brilliant legal mind can misunderstand something so basic. He probably thinks he's in the clear now, or will be after a couple weeks. I suspect he'll soon return to his normal attitude, claiming victory all the way. Which will make it all the more entertaining when the eviction process runs its course and the bailiffs do show up in a few weeks. Get the popcorn ready.
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

What's he talking about, 'I cannot be held in contempt for a Civil Matter'

Think his Lordship needs to take a look at CIVIL Procedure Rule 81 and the penal, contempt and disciplinary provisions of the County Courts Act 1984

https://www.justice.gov.uk/courts/proce ... t-of-court
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

Chaos wrote:
You are Daingerious
:lol: this isn't some wacky euro spelling like 'colour' is it?
Wacky? Euro? Colour, honour, armour, these are all the correct way of spelling these words in actual real authentic English rather than the lazy American habit of dropping letters. We Canadians still honour the proper language.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Burnaby49 wrote:We Canadians still honour the proper language.
While hogging letters that are not necessary to the detriment of others.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

https://qnet.me/do-I-have-to-pay-council-tax/

Has anyone come across this?

It appears to be the barons lien mean creating machine!
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

It certainly is his writing style. The baronial title drop-down list is a nice touch. And if it can be proven that he created this form, it ought to upgrade his eventual criminal charges from "filing phony liens" to "assisting/inciting others to commit fraud." Whatever the actual legal terms are.
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

Burnaby49 wrote:Colour, honour, armour, these are all the correct way of spelling these words in actual real authentic English rather than the lazy American habit of dropping letters. We Canadians still honour the proper language.
And we respect that, Burnaby. Canada is an exemplar of the fine nation which the US could've become if they hadn't spurned our benevolent and literate dominion because of a few trivial taxes. Instead they had a big ol' revolution and wasted a load of tea, leading with historical inevitability to The Shitgibbon Presidency. It's very sad... :(
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

JimUk1 wrote:https://qnet.me/do-I-have-to-pay-council-tax/
Has anyone come across this?
It appears to be the barons lien mean creating machine!
Registered by "Dick Turpin" with an address in a pleasant suburb of Bedford.
https://who.is/whois/qnet.me
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

Another "people's bandit", huh? But not nearly as impressive as Guy Fawkes.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

grixit wrote:Another "people's bandit", huh? But not nearly as impressive as Guy Fawkes.
Oh I don't know

Remember remember
The 23rd of December
Eviction
Fraud and
Plot

Has a certain cadence.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

I cannot think of a restriction
that would cause the eviction
of Ward to ever be forgot.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff