Baron David Ward

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Re: Baron David Ward

Post by notorial dissent »

With that I concur and agree whole heartedly.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Arthur Rubin
Tupa-O-Quatloosia

Post by Arthur Rubin »

The Observer wrote:No, no no, you are mixing it up with the corollary: "Trying to lead TPs to sanity is likely to drive you to drink."
Dick Martin wrote:I'll drink to that!
Arthur Rubin, unemployed tax preparer and aerospace engineer
ImageJoin the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!

Butterflies are free. T-shirts are $19.95 $24.95 $29.95
Wozzle
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by Wozzle »

Another newbie :-D Hello!

Had a few comments going back and forth with Baron TrampBeard (love that nickname btw) on YouTube, but mysteriously all his comments have been deleted in the last few days. Wonder if he is worried about the mental health aspect? The comments were his usual all over the place and also had a couple of threats thrown in as well.
exiledscouser
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by exiledscouser »

Welcome Wozzle.

This is a timely reminder that social media is (or can be if you let it) a window into your soul!

The Baron should reflect on the fact that tinternet wasn't about back in 1215 and that, in
the electronic world he claims proficiency in, even deleted stuff lingers on out there, an irremovable reminder to ourselves not to post shite when pissed, stoned or swilling the Kool Aid, still less to then start to believe your own delusions.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Apparently the men in white coats were a no show today.
Maybe he did the old implied rights of access notice lol
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

It would seem David ward has been trying to get some proper legal advice from the local CAB.

It didn't appear to go very well.
UNPLUG UPDATE:::::::::
Yes the trip to the CAB was a complete waste of time.

Clearly there is no legally trained Staff with any capability which Caroline from the Social Services can use to give her clarity on the details of the liabilities in the Social Services Office.
Also it has been confirmed by the lady at the CAB (WHo was a volanter staff) that there is NO legally trained and capable staff at the CAB. Making our trip to the CAB this Morning a complete and futile waste of time.

This we knew before we went. But hay. These people have to find out the hard way. So be it.

How ever.... Unlike on the 23rd of December I am armed and dangerous with the paperwork and the indisputable FACTS. So lovely Caroline is not going to escape without some more schooling from The Baron on here obligations in the Executive office and who falls under her Jurisdiction and why, where the lovely Caroline has an obligation for adult care in the Executive office.

Needless to say that Caroline left my home with a Bag full of incontestable and definitive material evidence of the Facts.

She also got told straight that if here manager says she can’t do something then here Manager will get a Mullty million Lien on his Candy Arse. And a Rocket from the Chief of Police from Cheshire Simon Byrne’s.

Caroline is under no elution that the courts have no authority and any use of force is a wilful and belligerent act of terrorism.
She has a lot of reading to do. I also armed her up with the incontestable record that Fiona Bruce Solicitors LLP are confirmed Criminals by their own hand and that Fiona Bruce Solicitors LLP are also in contempt of Court.

We will not stop there. In another day or three we will have the finalised Liens against seven officers of Hamlins LLP ..... And in another two weeks she will be also armed and Dangerous with the same regarding 6 Judges in her Judiciary office where Caroline carries an adult duty of care.

It’s all Good Fun at the House of Ward Embassy.
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

SteveUK wrote:It would seem David ward has been trying to get some proper legal advice from the local CAB.

It didn't appear to go very well.
UNPLUG UPDATE:::::::::
[SNIP...]
Needless to say that Caroline left my home with a Bag full of incontestable and definitive material evidence of the Facts.
[SNIP...]
Needless to say, Caroline's first stop after the Baron will be to the recycling basket, where Barons volumes of paper will be duly recycled into more usable items.
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Since the good Baron seems to have only a passing acquaintance with literacy, I wonder who transcribes his rants onto a computer from the wet-crayon originals? :twisted:

"Elution"? Really, now....
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

Pottapaug1938 wrote:Since the good Baron seems to have only a passing acquaintance with literacy, I wonder who transcribes his rants onto a computer from the wet-crayon originals? :twisted:

When I read it it actually crossed my mind that he's on some sort of strong medication, no evidence of course just my thought! :thinking:
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

NYGman wrote:Needless to say, Caroline's first stop after the Baron will be to the recycling basket, where Barons volumes of paper will be duly recycled into more usable items.
Being a case worker, she should keep it, as evidence of whatever action she recommends be taken with Baron von Bonkers: court-appointed lawyer, mental health sectioning, criminal charges, whichever.
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

TheNewSaint wrote:
NYGman wrote:Needless to say, Caroline's first stop after the Baron will be to the recycling basket, where Barons volumes of paper will be duly recycled into more usable items.
Being a case worker, she should keep it, as evidence of whatever action she recommends be taken with Baron von Bonkers: court-appointed lawyer, mental health sectioning, criminal charges, whichever.
You are probably right, my post was lacking the :sarcasmon: tag, was meant to indicate his writings are worth more pulped up and recycled, than they are to read, and don't expect them to be recycled yet, although having said that, I am sure extra copies will be available in the mailbox of said court-appointed lawyer, unlucky Judge, or anyone else unlucky enough to cross the Barons path on his way to victory...

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

I think Baron Boring should be congratulated for providing incontrovertible evidence that he is several sandwiches short a picnic. Very sporting of him, and all in his own hand too.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
longdog

Post by longdog »

AndyPandy wrote:
Pottapaug1938 wrote:Since the good Baron seems to have only a passing acquaintance with literacy, I wonder who transcribes his rants onto a computer from the wet-crayon originals? :twisted:

When I read it it actually crossed my mind that he's on some sort of strong medication, no evidence of course just my thought! :thinking:
Nah... Can't be just that... I'm on seriously strong medication and I can manage just fine... As long as I remember the bit about 'do not drink alcohol while taking this medication'... Which I forget every Tuesday and Saturday night :snicker:

In all seriousness I think the baron's problem is that he's not on medication and it's going to take a section to get him back somewhere near to the planet earth. I've said before that I don't think he's actually mentally ill but that latest screed has made me reconsider my position.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

Was this guy and the baron separated at birth ???

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-norfolk-38731937
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

I still think cognitive dysfunction is a factor. His spelling errors (mullty, volanter, elution) are like nothing I've ever seen. They're not typos, they're not phonetic spellings, and they're not the kind of errors you'd get through something like steno or voice recognition. They're not even mistakes that bad spellers make. It's like he's trying to spell correctly, but by some different set of rules. But he manages to spell "liabilities", "capable", "futile", "schooling", "dangerous", "belligerent", and "indisputable" correctly.

If I seem overly interested in this, it's because my father had a similar problem, and we never really figured out what it was. He wasn't dyslexic, and he had no trouble writing or communicating. But he mixed up certain words, sounds and spellings in ways that made no sense. And he made the same errors consistently. He had a history of head trauma and high-contact sports, so we think it might have been something like CTE. I just hope it isn't hereditary.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

The baron described himself as a dyslexic ex pipe fitter , hence the spelling.
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

SteveUK wrote:The baron described himself as a dyslexic ex pipe fitter , hence the spelling.
I would agree, I have words like that that I consistently spell wrong in exactly the same way, every time. most times, spell check gets it, and I see the wavy red squiggle. I would think he sees the same. Then it is a matter of choosing the correct alternative, which depending on program (Some are contextual, some just spelling) can be easy or hard. The exception for me is misspelling one word and correctly spelling another. For me that word is Deprecation. That is me typing Depreciation, without any trickery. I had to 1) identify that this is a word I always misspell and 2) invent a trick to spell it correctly, every time. For me I did this by saying the CIA have fully depreciated the Pentagon. Then I have to do a Depre (memorized - took some time) put the CIA after it, then the ending ted or tion, and Bob's your uncle, it is spelled right.

Now take that process and apply as needed. It gets tedious, but it works. Much easier now with technology though, less exceptions.

longdog

Post by longdog »

NYGman wrote:
SteveUK wrote:The baron described himself as a dyslexic ex pipe fitter , hence the spelling.
I would agree, I have words like that that I consistently spell wrong in exactly the same way, every time. most times, spell check gets it, and I see the wavy red squiggle. I would think he sees the same. Then it is a matter of choosing the correct alternative, which depending on program (Some are contextual, some just spelling) can be easy or hard. The exception for me is misspelling one word and correctly spelling another. For me that word is Deprecation. That is me typing Depreciation, without any trickery. I had to 1) identify that this is a word I always misspell and 2) invent a trick to spell it correctly, every time. For me I did this by saying the CIA have fully depreciated the Pentagon. Then I have to do a Depre (memorized - took some time) put the CIA after it, then the ending ted or tion, and Bob's your uncle, it is spelled right.

Now take that process and apply as needed. It gets tedious, but it works. Much easier now with technology though, less exceptions.
I think everybody has a blind spot for a few words. With me it's character which I'll spell as charecter or charactor every time. The only reason I got it right the first time in the previous sentence was because of spell check and I have a grade C O level in Enlgish :mrgreen:
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

The troops are rallying in the run up to the celebrity eviction of the year. None other than Noel Kennedy of all people!
I hope this goes someway to help your defence in an earlier issue with BTBATB.
Noel Kennedy said - I have read EVERY comment in this post and am bewildered by the thrashing and disrespectful comments that have been bestowed upon Baron David Ward
I came into contact with David by chance, through a post that was about a PCN. The one that appears in his published Affidavit of Statement and Truth of Fact. That was 3 or 4 years ago.
I have since become friends with David and we have met on several occasions and talk endlessly for hours on the phone. His work is not only second to none, but uncontestable - whether you like or get it or not!
I have followed his example since and yes, I have had my doubts - ( which have all been dispersed). Baron David Ward work is INTENSE and not for the faint hearted. But it is not his work that is the issue. It is the individual and their own personal set up.
David, was once like us all - happy go lucky and grafting his arse off to keep a roof and family together. Then 8 years ago, he lost his job to redundancy and his job being shipped abroad. That devastated him and he has since lost his marraige and almost his house too, that he has grafted most of his life for. He continues to fight and is WINNING.
His argument is not with anyone of you as an individual, his argument and proof of works is with the system. A system that is set up to BENEFIT the few and to DISADVANTAGE the Many.
He has done some incredible work, research and nothing this man says is Fake or Bullshit. Not one of you can do any of the research he has done whilst you're in your current position of work, family, home etc etc. But the disadvantage of this is to your detriment, if you don't find a way forward. Even been on ANY benefits is not an excuse.
I suppose that I am lucky in a way that I am single and live alone - That gives me a head start on many of you. I have used this wisely and made the necessary changes as I have frustratingly, slowly but surely moved along in the right direction over the past 3 years.
I have given up working on PAYE to avoid TAXATION, NEVER paid a penny in CT, BAILIFF fees, WATER, ELECTRIC or TV Licence. I have claimed back INSURANCE through direct debit refunds. I still have some way to go. But it seems to me that you ALL have yet to begin.
You need to FORGET about the SYSTEM and giving it any recognition, other than that it is an Abomination.
You need to BEGIN by reading the Affidavit of Statement of Truth and Fact within one of his first LIENS. ( Links above ).
ALL of the hard work is done and each document can be 'edited' in word to suit your individual needs. Yes there is a LOT of reading, understanding and editing in order to perfect AND YOU have to make that time! if you are to win!!
Alleged winning by any other means is just the system throwing you a carrot every now and again.
Don't let 'Cognitive Dissonance' and 'Fear of the consequences of not complying to the Status Quo' be your downfall.
I am currently fighting my eviction from Private Rent.
It's a new battle for me, but I had, no wait - have a good teacher. Thanks Baron David Ward
It's a wakeup call for us all !!
Noel Kennedy
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

Noel is winning so much, he is fighting eviction.

Well I never!

Good going douche-

https://youtu.be/0ECbHJhqn6M