Baron David Ward

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

longdog
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Baron David Ward

Post by longdog »

Chaos wrote: Sat Jul 14, 2018 1:46 pm
ArthurWankspittle wrote: Sat Jul 14, 2018 9:56 am Can't see any tools their either. Honda 550? slug? might be worth a couple of hundred, that's about it. Everything else looks like junk.
1979 CB550. Asking around $4000 here in the States. Cleaned up mind you.
The CB550 was a classic of Japanese design. The CX500 was an abomination.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

longdog wrote: Sat Jul 14, 2018 2:20 pm
Chaos wrote: Sat Jul 14, 2018 1:46 pm
ArthurWankspittle wrote: Sat Jul 14, 2018 9:56 am Can't see any tools their either. Honda 550? slug? might be worth a couple of hundred, that's about it. Everything else looks like junk.
1979 CB550. Asking around $4000 here in the States. Cleaned up mind you.
The CB550 was a classic of Japanese design. The CX500 was an abomination.
agreed. The reason I think it's a CB is the tank paint scheme which was classic CB. I can see where it looks like the CX though with possible angled cylinder head showing.
He Who Knows

Post by He Who Knows »

Well it's gone now.

The wise man does at once what the fool does finally (Niccolo Machiavelli)...and what the FMOTL never does (He Who Knows)
longdog

Post by longdog »

He Who Knows wrote: Sat Jul 14, 2018 5:37 pm Well it's gone now.

Remarkably neat and tidy thieves. If I didn't know TPTB had stolen all of that valuable gear as a part of their nefarious campaign against BvTB I might suspect it had been cleaned out by the landlord ready to be used by somebody who actually paid their monthly fees.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Chaos wrote: Sat Jul 14, 2018 4:13 pmThe reason I think it's a CB is the tank paint scheme which was classic CB. I can see where it looks like the CX though with possible angled cylinder head showing.
Er, a quick online check says it's a CX500. :whistle:
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

ArthurWankspittle wrote: Sat Jul 14, 2018 8:24 pm
Chaos wrote: Sat Jul 14, 2018 4:13 pmThe reason I think it's a CB is the tank paint scheme which was classic CB. I can see where it looks like the CX though with possible angled cylinder head showing.
Er, a quick online check says it's a CX500. :whistle:
I looked at the pics again and can see them clearer now that the cheese is out of my eyes. :D
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

longdog wrote: Sat Jul 14, 2018 5:48 pm Remarkably neat and tidy thieves. ..
Yeah, his damp, rotting rubbish has been tossed in a skip to clean out and re-let the lock-up garage. Maybe he could pay the arrears and keep it, to live in.

(PS - the cx500 wasn't so bad in it's time. I did a lot of motorway miles on a 'plastic pig' BITD.)
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

Hercule Parrot wrote: Sat Jul 14, 2018 9:47 pm
longdog wrote: Sat Jul 14, 2018 5:48 pm Remarkably neat and tidy thieves. ..
Yeah, his damp, rotting rubbish has been tossed in a skip to clean out and re-let the lock-up garage. Maybe he could pay the arrears and keep it, to live in.

(PS - the cx500 wasn't so bad in it's time. I did a lot of motorway miles on a 'plastic pig' BITD.)
Are you all sure that the pile of garbage shown rotting away in the garage was his claimed stolen tool inventory? If the provenance of the picture was given I missed it. That rubbish, including bike, doesn't look worth a 50 mile drive, never mind 250 miles.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

Burnaby49 wrote: Sat Jul 14, 2018 10:39 pm Are you all sure that the pile of garbage shown rotting away in the garage was his claimed stolen tool inventory?
We've seen upthread that Mr Ward's IT skills are laughably outdated, and he has an unrealistic view of their worth. I have no difficulty believing it's the same story for his tools.
Wozzle
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by Wozzle »

I'm not convinced about his list on his facebook, its too perfectly typed out for him.
He Who Knows

Post by He Who Knows »

It was HM Parliaments and Govenments fault that the Baron's bike and tools were stolen - oh and the Jews of course. But payback is going to be a bitch just wait an see....
M P Ward Author: Hey Dave, why didn’t you phone them before you made the long trip?
I know it’s easy for me to say after the event. O well, a quick dust off and onward and upward.

Baron David Ward: I phoned them to get the keys.

M P Ward Author: They could have saved you the long journey then. Not very nice of them that.

Baron David Ward: Sally has just been emailed. Pretty much the same as this one.

Francis Glanmor: I think its an inside job

Baron David Ward: Ive been thinking about this. Who would know my stuff was there? Who have I really pissed off? Who can track the Cash. Ive not been awake long. Its not rocket science.

Aitken Spence-moorthy: Name and shame the company who did to you bro im Mechanical engineer my self with out tool's we can't progress. What a cunts

Baron David Ward: Name and shame. Easy. HM Parliaments and Governments. Who is it that I have really pissed of?

Aitken Spence-moorthy: Ummmm run by zionets this country belong to them IE jews got there pwn school's every corner in London parent's can park there car's to pick up there kids in double yellow lines when i ask them why u park in double yellow answer is qe can no one can't do nothing fucking cunts never see traffic wardens to put ticket on there car outside mh kid's school there morning and afternoon ticketing the parents

Malcolm Burt: Baron David Ward I know you as a good man who has never asked for money,but if you need a secure place to rent for all your equipment & you need to raise funds i will make a donation brother without question.Having a home stolen is bad enough but to lose all possessions including tools must really be soul destroying.They are stripping us of everything just like a Piranha strips it`s prey to the bone.

Aitken Spence-moorthy: I can make some donation as well Baron David Ward we all need to come together and see how these government cunts going to act biggest cunts destroy people and kids brake family's can't believe how United kingdom is gone to hands of the cunts

Steve Longmore Il chuck in as well Barron Baron David Ward every little helps 😃steal a mans lively hood/ living. is like chopping your hands off they are scum of the earth. Karma m8 keep punching 👊👊

Baron David Ward: I have put everything on the line knowing what the outcome would be before I started. I would do the same again in a hartbeat. All the plastic people in my life have gone and I have met and hugged some of the most amazing people you could ever wish to …See more

Baron David Ward: Being a real living Strawman is great. When you have nothing. Then there is nothing for the scumbags to take. This realy pisses them off. Its awesome. When there is nothing for the scumbags left to take. Then they will starve.

Baron David Ward: If I could tell you what I am going to do next. I would. Its not that I am keeping secrets. I just dont want to spoil the suppries for the scumbags. Payback is going to be a bitch.

Richy Thompson: Some good stolen motorbike groups on FB where people look out for the bikes. I'm the member of a couple, if you want me to put the Honda on there, send me details.

Baron David Ward: Its a very early Honda Goldwing. K1. They left the number plate and the V5 scattered on the floor. I guarentee this will be broken for parts. But thanks for the offer.
The wise man does at once what the fool does finally (Niccolo Machiavelli)...and what the FMOTL never does (He Who Knows)
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

He Who Knows wrote: Mon Jul 16, 2018 9:31 am
Baron David Ward: Its a very early Honda Goldwing. K1. They left the number plate and the V5 scattered on the floor. I guarentee this will be broken for parts. But thanks for the offer.
An early Goldwing :haha: That ultra rare 496cc Goldwing. Must be worth a fortune!
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

It's nice to know it's someone else's fault. Wonder if he ever bothered to pay after he dumped his junk off? That was rhetorical.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

Its good to know that the International Jewish Conspiracy is so thorough in its machinations that it finds time to disrupt parking in London along with everything else. No wonder they rule the world.

More seriously, the fact that Ward lets that tirade of stupid bigotry stand without comment or deletion tells you exactly what an unpleasant person he is.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Baron David Ward: Ive been thinking about this. Who would know my stuff was there?
OMG You mean people might think you stored stuff in a garage? What criminal mastermind realised that?
Baron David Ward: Being a real living Strawman is great. When you have nothing. Then there is nothing for the scumbags to take.
Make your mind up. You were bitching about having stuff nicked a few sentences back.
Er what? Those pictures clearly show a CX500 with a number plate on it. If they were nicking the bike, they'd take the V5 to blag they owned it when they sell off the bits anyway. Either something is wrong with those pictures or your head.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

Baron David Ward: When you have nothing. Then there is nothing for the scumbags to take.
Well, you've certainly accomplished that. You've lost a marriage, a home, your equity in the home, a viable IT career, and now the last of your meager possessions. Congratulations, David. You really stuck it to 'em.
He Who Knows

Post by He Who Knows »

As much as it irks him to do so, Baron Ward has now succumbed to the begging bowl...
John Smith: Could we all chip in and buy you some tools David? Or is that unrealistic. What do you reckon folks? solidarity ..

Glenn Black: I’m really sorry you have experienced this Dave I hope something better comes through.

Baron David Ward: A number of people have offered to chip in. As nuch as I would wish to, I cant rifuse this. PM me.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

So some low ranking traffic officer is walking along the road, checking where people are parked. Oops, someone's on a double yellow line. What is they do to determine if it happens to be a jewish car, and therefor exempt from being ticketed?
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
Comrade Sharik
Pirate
Pirate

Post by Comrade Sharik »

What is they do to determine if it happens to be a jewish car, and therefor exempt from being ticketed?
I expect they have a Protocol to follow...

I'll get me coat.
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

Comrade Sharik wrote: Thu Jul 19, 2018 10:10 am
What is they do to determine if it happens to be a jewish car, and therefor exempt from being ticketed?
I expect they have a Protocol to follow...

I'll get me coat.
:haha: :haha:
The Protocol of the Wardens of Zion?
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.