Baron David Ward

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

The Observer
Further Moderator

Re: Baron David Ward

Post by The Observer »

There are actually a few threads about Erasmus here on the site and yes he is the scam artist clown from Seneca, SC.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

This is another good reference;

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=8691&p=145398
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
rosy
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by rosy »

Ha, you don't think I'm going to fall for that again? I've now read two multi-page threads on the guy, and I'm like this:
:shock: :shock: :roll: :haha: :haha: :sarcastic: :brickwall: :brickwall: What a nutter.
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

rosy wrote: Tue Oct 08, 2019 6:33 pm Ha, you don't think I'm going to fall for that again? I've now read two multi-page threads on the guy, and I'm like this:
:shock: :shock: :roll: :haha: :haha: :sarcastic: :brickwall: :brickwall: What a nutter.
But this link is to a Deep Knight Adventure! Slice Girls, mayhem, Roman soldiers, Sorcha (Sorcha the Scorcher) Faal!

It starts out;

A Deep Knight Mystery
The Rise of Erasmus of America and the Battle in the Hollow Earth for the Stargate of Doom!

Deep Knight, surrounded by beautiful, compliant women relaxing in his swank penthouse apartment, was thinking about the benefits of being the world’s greatest lover and spy, known to experts in the field as “the Mata Hari of American men” and to others as “proof there is no justice in the world.” Suddenly, and without warning, his world came crashing in on him. Luckily, it was just the roof of his building, and brushing off the dust and large chunks of concrete, Agent Knight braced for the assault he knew would come.

Suddenly, and without warning, an entire squad of ancient-Roman-soldier-costumed commandoes burst in brandishing swords and shields. “Prepare to die, scion of darkness!” exclaimed one whose helmet plume very well may have indicated he was their leader. “Roman law will see justice done to all of those of the dark agenda and their fellow travelers! Our extremely smart leader, Erasmus of America, has read about your earlier encounters and has planned an assault you can’t possibly escape from! Not only are there more of us than you have bullets in your gun, but we’re sheathed in Kevlar armor and using swords for some inexplicable reason that wouldn’t make any sense even if I told you what it was! We are invincible!”

Deep Knight’s look of concern turned to one of amusement. “Yes, I’ve written about my response to mindless assaults in the past, where my marksmanship has made the difference between order and chaos, which is why I have an all new response to thwart your gambit and enliven my prose. Let me introduce you to, the Slice Girls!”

The details are to graphically horrible to go into here, but suffice it to say the NWO's reunion of the Spice Girls at the Olympics wasn’t just to prevent millions of viewers from tuning in and seeing the landing of the saucers, but also to provide the genes for cloning a new army of female ninja warriors wearing sexy black pajamas and armed with samurai swords. In a clashing of steel and letting of blood that is better recorded on film than in words, sharp shining death and spurting blood danced in a ballet of battle. Sporty Spice, Scary Slice, Slutty Slice, and Skanky Slice did most of the beheading, with Serial Killer Slice and Baby Slice disemboweling and dismembering. Just imagine the goriest scene possible, multiply it by one hundred, add one million, and you’ll get the picture. Unfortunately, Deep Knight’s laid-back attitude prevented him joining the fight until the girls were all mortally wounded, but by this time the assault had been reduced to a handful of easily-dispatched centurions. As he walked through the carnage administering a final coup de grace to his cloned Slice Girls, Deep Knight was almost overwhelmed with a feeling of regret that he had only slept with 5 of the 6 before they were killed. Oh well, being clones there were more where they came from.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

TheNewSaint wrote: Fri Oct 04, 2019 12:36 am Let's dissect this tale of madness.
Thank you, that was very funny!
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

Hercule Parrot wrote: Wed Oct 09, 2019 9:03 pm
TheNewSaint wrote: Fri Oct 04, 2019 12:36 am Let's dissect this tale of madness.
Thank you! I'm glad you found it entertaining. I actually forgot to include the best part:
A Week later Kevin is telling me he has the developers onboard and the first part will go live in three days. At that point I had to go for a walk because I fell off my chare. We know these are staged payments. Then Kevin goes quiet for two weeks. Not responding to Messenger. When he did contact me he was all sorry I need e500 euro for the platform to go live. Well that’s the second payment. It doesn’t sound like Kevin’s fund raising company is doing very well. No big surprise there.
If I'm reading this correctly, it sound like Ward hired Kevin to build the cryptocurrency website, and expected him to fund-raise his own fees, with Ward paying nothing. Even by sovcit standards, that is spectacularly lazy.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

TheNewSaint wrote: Sun Oct 13, 2019 4:37 pm
Hercule Parrot wrote: Wed Oct 09, 2019 9:03 pm
Thank you! I'm glad you found it entertaining. I actually forgot to include the best part:
A Week later Kevin is telling me he has the developers onboard and the first part will go live in three days. At that point I had to go for a walk because I fell off my chare. We know these are staged payments. Then Kevin goes quiet for two weeks. Not responding to Messenger. When he did contact me he was all sorry I need e500 euro for the platform to go live. Well that’s the second payment. It doesn’t sound like Kevin’s fund raising company is doing very well. No big surprise there.
If I'm reading this correctly, it sound like Ward hired Kevin to build the cryptocurrency website, and expected him to fund-raise his own fees, with Ward paying nothing. Even by sovcit standards, that is spectacularly lazy.(my emphasis ND)
Thusly we have Baron Boring to a T.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

BVT's latest scheme hits the buffers. Crowdfund are now responsible for the impending end of the world or some such.

Baron David Ward
4 hrs ·

Ive just recieved an email from crowdfund UK. 13:52 today 22nd.

This is the email.

Hi David,
This is a courtesy email to let you know that your project named: Security by way of a Lien. SBWOAL has been removed from the site.
Unfortunately we are unable to support or host projects that involve crypto currency on our platform.
The project will no longer be and to accept donations and your supporters will be refunded within 10 working days.
Wishing you all the very best with your future endeavours,
Christine

This was my responce

Hello Christine.
There is nothing in the terms and conditions or terms of use that does not allow crowd funding for a crypto project.
There is no mention or the word relating to crypto in any way.

You are now in breach of your own terms and conditions.
This project is not for any crypto currency.
This project is to fund the programmers to program a commercial vehicle which is crypto related.

You have just stolen from me personally £1.95 Billion in Government backed securities.
You have just stolen from the Homeless £4.5 Trillion in Government backed securities and are now responsible for any homeless deaths due to Hypothermia or starvation.

This is how important this project is.
I won the case law against the UK Government and no one has done that in 800 years.

Once again. There is NOTHING in your terms and conditions about Crypto.

Thank you for screwing up the lives of 7 Billion people
All 7 Billion people thank you very much.

You and your platform are now the scum of the planet. I hope you can live with that.

Once again thank you.

Have a very nice day.

Baron David of the House of ward.

There is also a message which I will be following up on shortly on the crowdfund uk platform.

Jim Ross 20th October 2019

Hello Baron, For some reason I can't continue our conversation of two days ago on Messanger. I have forwarded your project onto two ppl; Jeff Burwick, who is a Crypto Guru and Brian Wade who is a legal guy. I will wait for their responses before sending it to others. My e-mail is wavewalker604@gmail.com so we can avoid the shenanigans of being censored, if that is the case. All the Best on this exciting project. Jim Ross

https://www.crowdfunder.co.uk/…/jim-ros ... /supported

If I was on massenger with Jim Ross he has now removed that content and deleted this from messenger. So Jim Ross is going to get an Email.

We have been sabotaged. AGAIN.
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

If by "crowdfund UK" he means crowdfunder.co.uk, their guidelines say:
The following are prohibited from being offered as rewards on the platform:
Loan repayments, profit shares or equity in a business.
To be fair, it doesn't outlaw crypto by name, but I think that requirement is a de facto ban.
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

You have just stolen from me personally £1.95 Billion in Government backed securities.
You have just stolen from the Homeless £4.5 Trillion in Government backed securities and are now responsible for any homeless deaths due to Hypothermia or starvation.

There is absolutely nothing like a paragraph like this to reassure an administrater that dumping the account was the right thing to do. :-)
notorial dissent

Yes, just so very very right. He's just so adorable when he gets all officious and legally and blowhardy. In other words, Baron Blowhard.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

TheNewSaint wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 10:09 pm To be fair, it doesn't outlaw crypto by name, but I think that requirement is a de facto ban.
But it does say that they can cancel any project they feel like cancelling. You can appeal, but I think he might have blown that option by being offensive to their staff! !!!sucess 1!!
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
notorial dissent

AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Wed Oct 23, 2019 8:54 am
TheNewSaint wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 10:09 pm To be fair, it doesn't outlaw crypto by name, but I think that requirement is a de facto ban.
But it does say that they can cancel any project they feel like cancelling. You can appeal, but I think he might have blown that option by being offensive to their staff! !!!sucess 1!!
I think that sums it up very well.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

notorial dissent wrote: Thu Oct 03, 2019 9:21 pm
Baron Bollocks believes in daffydavits
And that's dethpicable!
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
Skeptic
Stowaway
Stowaway

Post by Skeptic »

Y'all are not going to believe this, but his latest plan is to live to 130, apart from some other achievements. The baron being the baron, he desires to live to 130 mostly to "piss people off" with envy.
I could be your ToyBoy Im 58. Being what people think is old is Brilliant. It is expected that we can be cantanceras and outspoken. This is a new artform for me I also have a mentore. Its another Dave as well. Listen. Im planning my first self life review when I get to 130. Im really going to piss people off when they ask what the secret is. In Fact I might write a Book. Ive discovered that writing is easy. It terns out I wrote 18 Books in two years. J. R. Rowlings cant compeat with that. There is £1.95 Billion in these files you are reading. No auther can compeat with that eather. We will be cashing these in soon. The fun is just starting.
Last edited by Skeptic on Mon Nov 18, 2019 9:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Skeptic
Stowaway
Stowaway

Post by Skeptic »

Did I say 130? I meant 800. Or perhaps 1000 or immortality, it's hard to tell. Because he is a wizard who defeated Merlin. We're lucky his magic wand and flying broom are in the shop for repairs.

Perhaps all the online bantering about him looking like Merlin or Gandalf went to his head. But, being who he is, he isn't satisfied with being just plain ol' Merlin, like any self-respecting delusional lunatic would. No, he has to be greater than that wimp Merlin, who he treats with contempt. He has to be a self-important a-hole even in his delusions.

With all seriousness, he is surely becoming delusional enough to be a danger to himself or others.
King Neberkenezer was 800 years old when he got bord and Moses was 160 when he left Jericho and wandered back across the desert to Mont sinai. We dont know much about King Neberkenezer. But Moses is well documented. They built the Ark of the covernent BEFORE they got the Bread of heaven. (The white Bread) The Ark is a Capaciter and it is well documented that there was parts of the month that no one could go near it. Im Not suprised. That thing was dam daingerious. This thing was built by Moses with the Hidden archane Knowledge he was Groomed with as the son of the Phairo. There is more science in that book than you can shake a stick. Its the How to Book of wizards. The Bread of Heven is also called Ormos. There is pyramid shaped Cakes being Given to the Phairo's in the Egyption wall carvings. Ormos was made up Mount sinai which is why they went to Mount sinai first. Slaves do not have an abundence of Gold to make the Golden Carlf or the Golden Ark of the Covernant. They are slaves and Gold was Highly prised and much to good for the slaves. If you YouTube Ormos you will find another Dave the Farmer and you will know all about Ormos which is the Bread of Heven. Ormos is a monatomicaly rearanged Gold and you can make that in your Kitchen. The Garden shed might be a better location. It does take some time. SO a Life review at 130 will be the first of many. It takes the first Lifetime to become the Wizard. You dont become a Wizard untill you have mastered the Archane knowlegde. You know the words. The Earth wind and Fire. Thats Alchamy in the old language and metallurgy now. Then there is the etherics in the old language. This is the Electric and Magnetic frequancies. The Walls of Jericho came tumbeling down and turned to dust. The last last Wizarding skill is the Encanters. This is spoken and you are reading that now. When Merlin wants his Beard Back he is going to have to beat me at Wizards Chess. Merlin isant very good at Wizards Chess. My Voodo stick and Broomstic are in the shop for the 1000 years service. Due to Helth and safty reasons when the Broomstic comes back it will have handel bars and a dingy bell. Them Helth and safty people need a Base Ball Bat up the side of the Head. I might upgrade the Dingy bell to a good set of Air Horns. When I park that outside Tesco it will cause a bit of a ster. You think Im kidding. The fun is about to begin.
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

If only he'd tackle literacy first, then get on to Wizarding............
rogfulton
Caveat Venditor
Location: No longer behind the satellite dish, second door along - in fact, not even in the same building.

Post by rogfulton »

He'll say the 'encanter' wrong and then he will have blowed himself up real good.
"No man is above the law and no man is below it; nor do we ask any man's permission when we require him to obey it. Obedience to the law is demanded as a right; not asked as a favor."
- President Theodore Roosevelt
MaritalArtist
First Mate
First Mate

Post by MaritalArtist »

Skeptic wrote: Mon Nov 18, 2019 9:20 pm It takes the first Lifetime to become the Wizard. You dont become a Wizard untill you have mastered the Archane knowlegde. You know the words. The Earth wind and Fire. Thats Alchamy in the old language and metallurgy now.
[/quote]

Sounds like a fantasy to me .
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0CVoFsUhC4
That's right, The Mascara Snake, fast and bulbous! Also, a tin teardrop!
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

Ok, i can understand how he could misspell Nebuchadnezzar, i had to look it up myself. And some of the other misspellings seem to be simple carelessness and failure to proofread. But "cantanceras" for "cantankerous" is sheer brilliance! My brain wants to analyze it as a spanish word, perhaps some obsolete participle meaning "would have been done singing".
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4