Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

mufc1959
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Freeman1975 - another winner!

Post by mufc1959 »

http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... rJ0lLKLTDc
Hi Folks

Ended up at Telford Mags Courts for a `Hearing` for 2 Speeding Offences`, that I got, back in Late Feb 2015.

I was unable to attend 2 previous court Hearings, as I received their invitations whilst I was out of the country for two months.

Anyway, went into court when my name was called out, i told the mags (2 of them) that;
Me: I was here to deal with that matter, and before I’m asked to answer any questions, can we establish who’s who,
and how you wished to be addressed?

Mag: We are not here to you that info, please will you confirm your Name, Address, and DOB?

Me: I beg your pardon; you are not here to provide me that info! am I not allowed to know who sits in judgement
against me?

Mag: No

Me: That means I shall not receive justice here today, nor will I see Honour, nor Good Faith? Can you affirm that you
are all sitting on your Oath of Office?

They just sat there stone faced looking directly at me, so I repeated the above statement again.

Mag: Will you confirm that you are the Name, Address, DOB, in a very stern voice.

Me: I have treated you with respect and not raised my voice at you; please afford me the same courtesy by not raising your voice?

Mags: If you do not provide the information you have been asked of, then you can go and sit at the back we will deal
with your case without you.

Me: The Person who you are attempting to deal with is here, (raising my Birth Certificate), here he is?

Again, they just sat there stone faced looking directly at me, so I repeated the above statement once again.

Mags: If you are not prepared to give the info, you must go to the back, and we shall proceed without you.

Me: I object

At which point I notice a Security Guard walk in with the Usher, standing with arms folded. Fear of been dragged out
of court, I then gathered my paperwork and went and sat at the back, whilst they proceeded with case and awarded £700+ to the Prosecutor, Fined £500+ and £25 Victim Surcharge total over £1300+.

I did not have the opportunity to read out the rest of my script of `Cestui Qui Via Trust` been attempted to be
administered, nor that “I a man, with a soul, the flesh lives, the blood flows, I humbly require Remedy”. For which I was
annoyed with myself for not doing.

So there you have it, well and truly frooked by the Mags, Again.

freeman1975
NYGman

Re: Freeman1975 - another winner!

Post by NYGman »

What other outcome could he have expected?

It's the same thing over and over again with these sovrin' folk. No judge should have to put up with this fiction in their court. Instead of working with the court, they do this and lose£1300+ in the process.

Idiots!
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

NYGman wrote:Idiots!
I just luv em. :haha:
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

Freeman1975 wrote:At which point I notice a Security Guard walk in with the Usher, standing with arms folded. Fear of been dragged out of court, I then gathered my paperwork and went and sat at the back, whilst they proceeded with case and awarded £700+ to the Prosecutor, Fined £500+ and £25 Victim Surcharge total over £1300+.

I did not have the opportunity to read out the rest of my script of `Cestui Qui Via Trust` been attempted to be
administered, nor that “I a man, with a soul, the flesh lives, the blood flows, I humbly require Remedy”. For which I was
annoyed with myself for not doing.
:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

I did not have the opportunity to read out the rest of my script of `Cestui Qui Via Trust`...
That is because he was reading from the "Living La Vida Loca" script...
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Under other circumstances I would say that was an astounding level of personal best stupid, but with that crowd, it is just everyday behavior. If he'd gotten there on time when the court was opened he would have known who was presiding, since I'm sure they announce in Canadian courts just as they do in US courts when the judge(s) come in. Poor baby didn't get to complete his footl magic word incantation, so of course it didn't work. And it was an expensive learning experience from which he didn't learn anything.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

notorial dissent wrote:Under other circumstances I would say that was an astounding level of personal best stupid, but with that crowd, it is just everyday behavior.
But he's the one who spent 2 nights in prison for not paying a fine And had to be bailed out to the tune of £1500 by his long suffering brother in law, dumber and dumber has nothing on this idiot !! :haha: :haha:

http://getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/viewt ... 75#p427536
notorial dissent

And he spent two nights in jail, and I'm betting it will happen again, and his BIL is out £1500. I wouldn't have bailed the prize fool out, and I'm betting he'll never see 10d of it back. And he hasn't learned a thing from the experience other than that he didn't get to complete his incantation, so that's why he failed.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
daveBeeston

Post by daveBeeston »

How do people at that level of stupidity manage to function on a daily basis?

It astounds me that they think they will win when they inevitably have to defend themselves in court by using such complete and utter bollox.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Never argue with an idiot,they drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

He's utterly clueless, isn't he? Keeps on with the magic pixie lawbook, even after it's very obviously failed.

In other GOOFy topics he is also trying to evade bills for energy, council tax etc. Another freeloader from the mould of Jimmy One-Cell, except in this case his family has to pay some of the consequences for his stupid greedy nonsense.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

He's still giving, now thinks Npower was Dissolved in 2007, they've all been conned and wants to start a class action against them. Quite how you start a class action against a dissolved company is, of course, anyone's guess !!

How someone can be this stupid and still breathing is one of life's mysteries !

:beatinghorse:

http://getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/viewt ... ruZlXrfWK0
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

I wanna sue Credit Mobilier!
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

grixit wrote:I wanna sue Credit Mobilier!
How about the British East India Company and the Virginia Company? Nothing like hedging your bets in antiquity.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

Actually, i should be suing the *West* Indies Company. My g^10father never got that crate of tea he ordered.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

grixit wrote:Actually, i should be suing the *West* Indies Company. My g^10father never got that crate of tea he ordered.
Think you might like to target some of the Boston members of the continental congress for that one, the cheeky little scamps.
Warning may contain traces of nut
notorial dissent

As I recall, Lloyds was carrying the paper on that one and paid off on it, maybe a subsidiary claim?
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

PeanutGallery wrote:
grixit wrote:Actually, i should be suing the *West* Indies Company. My g^10father never got that crate of tea he ordered.
Think you might like to target some of the Boston members of the continental congress for that one, the cheeky little scamps.
Some of that tea still exists today. You can see it in Boston's Old South Meeting House, formerly the South Church, in which the mass meeting was held to discuss the issue of the tea. When word came down that the colonial government was not backing down, the "Mohawks" left the grounds and headed for Griffin's Wharf to begin the fun. A little of the tea was found, at one point, and saved as a memento; and it is now part of the exhibits in the Old South.

Actually, some more of that tea exists; but it's not publicly available. As part of the Illuminati initiation ceremonies held by the Boston chapter, each Initiate is served a cup of tea made from tea leaves gleaned from the pockets of some of the participants, or scooped up off of the piles of tea leaves which had yet to sink into the water of Boston Harbor.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools