Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

letissier14
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Bizarre success stories on GOODF which are clearly lies

Post by letissier14 »

Real Success
Postby Fannytraps » Thu Feb 04, 2016 3:28 pm

I must first say thank you to Ceylon, Witterick, Aledgedly Dave, Eggie and many others.

The overiding principle we must understand about this website is that for just £7 you can
gain freedom from cash jitters. For anyone to put up such a page in the first place must
require extreme diligence and leadership.

This site is like a fairy-tale to me, it does exactly what it says on the tin.
Got out of credit cards debts-£37,000
Court fines- £3,200
Loans - £93,000
Hire Purchase £51,000
Mortgage £263,000

All these and some emotional counselling from other freed members for just £7,
I would say that the price should be raised over £90.

I started in 2012 and in 2016 I am now living overseas, running £6.7M corporate group.
I am back here because I am bored out of my mind and wish to share my success with others.
It would not have been possible without Ceylon, Witterick and Allegedly Dave.

With the three letters a lone, if you read posts carefully and do your homework, you will
be free. It takes effort and the excitement to know that you will be free if you just try.

The system works like this, if you are in debt then you are food for a creditor and if you are not
a debtor is working for you.

The system is good and just, we just have to put in the effort and support the site by
giving help and advice. My advice is to raise the donation for joining over £90.

Nothing good comes cheap and nothing cheap is good. At such a price people will ask
better questions and do more research because they have paid a good standard. This
will give us quality rather than quantity.

Also the forum will be healthier and more detailed successes will be posted.

Finally, start with default notices, then move to interlopers, then to solicitors, then enter
into Hire Purchase contracts and Mortgages will be a blast.

I got out of my mortgage by taking a credit from an EU bank using it to improve my U.K credit
getting a credit card with a limit higher than my mortgage. Paying off the mortgage and then
using the three letters ad infinitium to prevent the default notice.

Then I took a loan to start my business in sunny south Africa and I am so far from debt it
is unreal.

Thank you Ceylon, Witterick, Alegedly Dave and all the others who no doubt helped.

http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... rsRkbR4beE
I don't take sides, I read all the facts and then come to my own conclusions
FatGambit

Re: Bizarre success stories on GOODF which are clearly lies

Post by FatGambit »

Sounds like it was written by that guy who lives in a private village or whatever it is.
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

Well I'm convinced. I shall apply for a credit card with a £263,000 limit this very day! A man who runs a £6.7M corporate group can't be wrong. Can he?

What with that and how to get a new Merc just by sitting on a roof the future is bright indeed.
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

Fannytraps has made a second post in that thread.
To pay off your mortgage of any amount is smarter than going to the court proceedings
unless you have the time to go to court and read up how to make presentments and
then go to court to discharge yourself. The court solutions cannot be taught on the
site except through repetitive observation of the court proceedures in videos or
at the courts themselves. It is therefore a trickier affair because if you don't know
what to do you can entrap yourself by your ignorance.

I would suggest that you build up credit in a Euro based country and use the credit there
to discharge your mortgage in U.K, keep your house. Rent it out and travel the world to
apply the free market tactics to your further benefit.

When you finally own the house, you only have to put tenants in it or live in it and do a
business that can make you manage it. A house is a company and a business that
requires financing and management. You either pay for it or let tenants do it.

As for default notices, it is so simple, Ceylon and many others have done the work so
just read the research.

The bank engages you in a contract for credit which stipulates you make interest
payments at certain deadlines. If you fail, you pay charges. If you pre-emptively
notify the creditor about a failure possibility you move that deadline into the
future by your honest act to notify.

When the notice arrives you still have 10 business days to be pre-emptive, the
thing is most people ignore the letters and let default fall onto their credit files.

When this happens, interlopers can now try to make you their food. The smart thing
is prevention rather than remedy.

The mortgage is just a higher value security, which is discharged by higher value credit
which you can only get from a business you run or from another financial institution
that sees you as credit worthy. It's all a mental game of controlling deadlines and creating
international timeshares.

Any questions feel free to ask.
Fannytraps is clearly full of shit.
Can anyone explain what is meant by "creating international timeshares"?
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

shouldn't the first post of this thread just said "all of them" then locked? :lol:
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

It's all become clearer, nothing to do with the 3 letters it's all to do with prioritising payments and paying off your debts!! Hmmmm :thinking:

http://getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/viewt ... rxXTXrfWK1

A little advice about mortgages.

Mortagages are the mainstay of the European economy. To expect to use simple letters to rid yourself of the
mortgage provider is not reasonable. Lawyers and bankers got together many years ago to under-write this
security so it could have strength and vigour and provide avenues for creditors to stimulate debtors.

Let us look at these securities with our own selves in mind.
This is my former life before I took control of my strawman.

Obligations
Mortgage
DFS Loans
Car Loans
Student Loans, court fines
Overdrafts and credit cards

All this obligations had a monthly value which was higher than my income and there fore without credit I was
guaranteed to default. Since the mortgage is the most powerful of them all, I had to focus on eliminating it.

While focusing I realized that in reality, it was easier to pay off the smaller securities like credit cards and overdrafts
because their impact on my immediate finances was less critical than the mortgage payments.

So the moment I found this site, I maintained my mortgage payments then discharged all the other payments
by writing the letters. At this point it was the student loan, HP, Mortgage and DFS left.

With three obligations gone I suddenly had more time to focus on solving these thornier issues.

I solved the HP by exercising a simple clause in all HP agreements and then there was Student loan, DFS and
mortgage left. I paid off the DFS with a written agreement to pay the extra income I was not paying to the
credit cards to DFS. When that was gone, it was student loan and mortgage left.

So while travelling to and fro to france to escape the stress of U.k, I made an outstanding discovery of getting
euro credit if you register yourself to work in france at an address with good credit. So I opened an account
in Bnp Paribas and few other banks and started funding them.

After 15 months I was offered a Loan of €430,000 cash along with my partner and first thing I did was pay off
the mortgage and then the student loan.

Then I was free to earn my entire income. So I invested the balance in the paper and ink industry and I have never
looked back since.

I sleep well. My advice, use the three letters, escape from defaults as much as you can, even direct debits
and then re-arrange your budget so you stay out of court. Court is a place where innocent people drown and are
food for sharks.

There are however those of us who can handle court presentments, though you must be astute
in learning the procedures before crossing the sand bar.

Mortgage free & debt free and all my extra income is taken by banks to loan to debtors and the cycle continues.

I have already paid off my euro loan thanks to investing in the paper and ink business. Above all it is thanks to
allegedly Dave, Ceylon and Jon.

P.s

Relax and cool it and don't take your conscious stresses into your subconscious sleep. It like taking hell to heaven.
NigelJK
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by NigelJK »

had a monthly value which was higher than my income
There's the flaw, he had an income ...
100,000 lemmings CAN'T be wrong.
YiamCross