FMOTL helps friend get arrested for littering

https://video-lhr3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hvide ... e=56C4E2F2
I don't take sides, I read all the facts and then come to my own conclusions
rumpelstilzchen
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: FMOTL helps friend get arrested for littering

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

Why do footles always insist on talking non-stop? They are so verbose. They always talk over everyone else and make themselves look like idiots.
Interesting that the idiot believes dropping litter causes no harm.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

This one is worth watching to the end. Not only does the idiot with the camera talk his mate into being detained by the police, he encourages him to say he didn't drop the cigarette butt then, right at the end, he tells a plainclothes cop that his mate "dropped a stump but picked it up" hence confirming not only that the mate had committed a littering offence but then went on to lie about it. "Thank you! " exclaims the plainclothes cop. Then the idiot freeman starts banging on about entrapment! Technically that could be an conspiracy to pervert the course of justice which carries some pretty hefty sanctions.

I doubt it will come to that but I'm ready to bet that the litterer is going to get a far heftier fine than he would have done otherwise and may even have ended up with a trip to the station and a stay in the cells until he decided to give up his name.

It's a special skill and sometimes you almost feel sorry for the suckers that fall under the spell of these gobby know nothing idiots. Almost but not quite.
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

YiamCross wrote:
It's a special skill and sometimes you almost feel sorry for the suckers that fall under the spell of these gobby know nothing idiots. Almost but not quite.
The bloke who was detained seemed to be quite reasonable. He should learn to choose his friends more wisely. With friends like that....etc. etc.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Usually I find that the ones who talk the most have the least to say when all is said and done, usually to cover up for the fact that they really don't have anything of value to add to the conversation. I think this pretty well proves out the assumption.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

Someone has sensibly removed the self-incriminating video from FB.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

notorial dissent wrote:Usually I find that the ones who talk the most have the least to say when all is said and done, usually to cover up for the fact that they really don't have anything of value to add to the conversation. I think this pretty well proves out the assumption.
It's better than that in this case. The guy had plenty to say, so much that he talked his buddy into custody then gave the cops corroborating evidence that an offence had indeed been committed. Let them speak and they will hang themselves. It's a special skill.

Real shame that video has gone, it was a true classic with an ending to beat all endings.
letissier14

Post by letissier14 »

Try this link

https://video-lhr3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hvide ... e=56C51B32

Plus it has been downloaded so might appear on Youtube tomorrow :haha:
I don't take sides, I read all the facts and then come to my own conclusions
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

Having annoyed the Officer with his "no proof of claim" and "no contract" billy bollocks he was sent on his way. His next stop no doubt was the Job Centre, on arrival he closed his eyes and prayed that no one would offer him a job, entered and dropped the freetard nonsense just long enough to provide proof of claim for his dole money.
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Kind of like self-fulfilling prophecy. They think the government is fascist and Nazi so they have to turn littering into an arrestable offense.
daveBeeston

Post by daveBeeston »

Its almost like he didn't like the hole his friend was in so he decided to help him make it bigger.
Seriously if you have friends like that you really need to take a long hard look at your social circle and cut certain people out of it.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Never argue with an idiot,they drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.