Lawful Rebellion needs 24 Barons

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Lawful Rebellion needs 24 Barons

Post by Burnaby49 »

Anybody got 24 Barons kicking around they're not using? Anyone? Even a few would help, they add up. Lawful Rebellion needs them to make all of you English free men again, immune from Britain's laws. It's all here;

http://lawfulrebellion.info/documents-posters/

All you have to do is swear your allegiance to the lords of the Baron's committee and you're in lawful rebellion which means that you can disobey all of Britain's laws with impunity. Just check out this document.

However you have to be very careful to get the document sent before you tell the local plod to shove it. Otherwise you'll find yourself subject to arrest. But, if you've done the paperwork any cop that arrests you commits common law treason and will be executed by the state! I'll bet that none of you are aware that Britain has retained the death penalty so that the members of Lawful Rebellion can get rid of pesky police that think they have some authority over them. Wasn't that considerate of the government?
Next on the list is one which could be quite important. Once in lawful rebellion sooner or later you may find yourself the subject of a court case or arrest. Now, if you are LAWFULLY installed in LR (sent Oath), provided you have not committed a common law crime, you have lawful excuse – and this means you cannot lawfully be arrested, convicted or incarcerated under statute law without your opponents committing Treason at common law – which still carries the DEATH PENALTY.
But it's not just the three-legged mare and rough justice. You still have to follow legal procedures.
OH YES IT DOES. The death penalty has not been repealed from common law and was not lawfully repealed from statute law. So, once you have a summons – you must rebut it. In LR we seek to remain in honour at all times (this is a common law notion). Therefore, rather than writing back and saying “You Are Wrong And Cannot Summons or Convict ME” instead we use CONDITIONAL ACCEPTANCE. By Conditionally Accepting their summons or other accusation, we put the opponent to proof that we are not in lawful rebellion, that Article 61 was not invoked and therefore we have lawful excuse. This is an unassailable argument and in 99% of cases your opponent goes away and never bothers you again. Below is a clickable image which takes you to Google Drive where you can view the document. We recommend you download this as loading in Google Docs removes the editable features and messes up the layout.
So what is this magic process that is 99% effective? The old, tired, shopworn 3/5 letter scheme.
1 - Conditional Acceptance (I conditionally accept your demand upon proof you have the authority to issue that demand since Article 61 was invoked).

2 - Notice of Default and Opportunity to Cure (I wish to remain in honour so give you another opportunity to respond appropriately)

3 - Opportunity to Cure (I am honourable – please respond appropriately to my Conditional Acceptance – a third chance to get it right)

4 - Notice of Default – Lawful Estoppel (You have failed to respond to the points raised and therefore have no claim against me – forever more)

5 - Misprision of Treason.
Kind of a letdown after that buildup. However they do provide an impressive selection of ineffectual sample documents. For the moment let's stay in the dreamworld of Lawful Rebellion and see how, in their fever dreams, the process plays out. Apparently your enemies start the sprint to the exits when they get the no-nonsense fourth notice which tells them that the gibbet awaits;
Notice 4 begins to hint that you are not playing games and mean business by introducing the notion of treason. Notice 5 lays it on the line. Notice 5 (Misprision) supplies the evidence which substantiates your position and it includes the following additional enclosures:

· ONE (1) computer disk entitled “Shoe-horned into the EU.”
· ONE (1) copy of your Oath of allegiance.
· ONE (1) copy of your proof of postage of the Oath.
· ONE (1) copy of your proof of delivery of the Oath. (Optional)
As silly as it all might sound you do get a flashy business card to wave at the police to show your immunity to their impotent statutory laws.

So what is article 61 of the Magna Carta that promises all of this magical immunity?
(61) SINCE WE HAVE GRANTED ALL THESE THINGS for God, for the better ordering of our kingdom, and to allay the discord that has arisen between us and our barons, and since we desire that they shall be enjoyed in their entirety, with lasting strength, for ever, we give and grant to the barons the following security:

The barons shall elect twenty-five of their number to keep, and cause to be observed with all their might, the peace and liberties granted and confirmed to them by this charter.

If we, our chief justice, our officials, or any of our servants offend in any respect against any man, or transgress any of the articles of the peace or of this security, and the offence is made known to four of the said twenty-five barons, they shall come to us - or in our absence from the kingdom to the chief justice - to declare it and claim immediate redress. If we, or in our absence abroad the chief justice, make no redress within forty days, reckoning from the day on which the offence was declared to us or to him, the four barons shall refer the matter to the rest of the twenty-five barons, who may distrain upon and assail us in every way possible, with the support of the whole community of the land, by seizing our castles, lands, possessions, or anything else saving only our own person and those of the queen and our children, until they have secured such redress as they have determined upon. Having secured the redress, they may then resume their normal obedience to us.

Any man who so desires may take an oath to obey the commands of the twenty-five barons for the achievement of these ends, and to join with them in assailing us to the utmost of his power. We give public and free permission to take this oath to any man who so desires, and at no time will we prohibit any man from taking it. Indeed, we will compel any of our subjects who are unwilling to take it to swear it at our command.

If one of the twenty-five barons dies or leaves the country, or is prevented in any other way from discharging his duties, the rest of them shall choose another baron in his place, at their discretion, who shall be duly sworn in as they were.

In the event of disagreement among the twenty-five barons on any matter referred to them for decision, the verdict of the majority present shall have the same validity as a unanimous verdict of the whole twenty-five, whether these were all present or some of those summoned were unwilling or unable to appear.

The twenty-five barons shall swear to obey all the above articles faithfully, and shall cause them to be obeyed by others to the best of their power.

We will not seek to procure from anyone, either by our own efforts or those of a third party, anything by which any part of these concessions or liberties might be revoked or diminished. Should such a thing be procured, it shall be null and void and we will at no time make use of it, either ourselves or through a third party.
Now I spent a working lifetime interpreting and applying the Canadian Income Tax Act. A very formidable document. But I have to admit I'm defeated with this one. The gang over at Lawful Rebellion must be my masters at interpreting statutes because this just looks like irrelevant repealed archaic gibberish to me. But it must somehow hold the meaning they claim. How else could they have that 99% success rate?
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
SteveUK
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Lawful Rebellion needs 24 Barons

Post by SteveUK »

Sounds legit to me. You joining up ?
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

SteveUK wrote:Sounds legit to me. You joining up ?
Seriously? I'm a geriatric pensioner quite content with the current social order and all in favour of keeping the disgusting rabble at bay! I'm onside with the heavy hand of the state oppressing these scofflaws.

Also, who can take a group seriously when their entire scheme is based on finding a baron somewhere who will, for unspecified reasons, sign an internet letter saying that they are exempt from the laws? What's in it for the baron? If there are even any barons left whose side do you think they'd be on?
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-35838340

That's all very well Burnaby but I'm much more concerned about this worrying development. Watch out if your beer starts to taste funny especially if you start frequenting whist drives or playing bingo with your peers!

We dont want some harridan ruining your summer trip to the UK.
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

Burnaby49 wrote:Also, who can take a group seriously when their entire scheme is based on finding a baron somewhere who will, for unspecified reasons, sign an internet letter saying that they are exempt from the laws? What's in it for the baron? If there are even any barons left whose side do you think they'd be on?
The UK FMOTlers claim that back in Ye Olde Days, a "Baron" was simply a person who owned property, and so any modern citizen can claim they have an equivalent status. This view is not shared by historians, genealogists, courts or lawyers, but that just shows how deep the conspiracy runs.

I think their biggest problem is that if we are all Barons now, and if this long-ago repealed clause of Magna Carta still allows us to elect leaders to represent our rights and interests, then that function is clearly now carried out through Parliament.

If however the ordinary modern man is not a Baron, then he must by the long-ago repealed article 61 take an oath to obey the commands of the elected Barons. But there has been no election of Barons (excepting the Parliamentary process), so there are no elected Barons and there can be no oath to them or lawful commands given by them.

The whole thing is rather embarrassing, really. The random-font "immunity card" is hilariously amateur, and any cop who was handed this would merely feel assured that the card-holder was a 24 carat idiot.
Last edited by Hercule Parrot on Sun Mar 20, 2016 8:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

i quite fancy one of those fake business cards to hand to the police.... :beatinghorse:
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Funny, just incredibly funny, and oh so STUPID. Can't wait until one of the ignorocenti try it out.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

exiledscouser wrote:http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-35838340

That's all very well Burnaby but I'm much more concerned about this worrying development. Watch out if your beer starts to taste funny especially if you start frequenting whist drives or playing bingo with your peers!

We dont want some harridan ruining your summer trip to the UK.
Whist drives? Bingo? Harridans? Have I discussed any personal interests at all on Quatloos apart from an overwhelming obsession with real ale? I'm old, almost senile, but still focused! Until bingo halls provide genuine cask ale I'm not setting foot in them although I did once play quiz night at a pub in Coventry. And that turned into one of my favorite British pubbing stories.

My inebriated travelling friend and I were in Coventry for a night but hadn't done any pubbing research beforehand. Just a stop. And the town was a pubbing disaster. The local government had taken the 1940 bombing as an opportunity to gut the entire town centre and turn it into a shopping mall. We wandered about and couldn't find a pub anywhere although we'd been told of a great old place called the White Friar. We somehow ended up almost out of town totally lost when a guy in his late 20's passed by apparently heading home since it was about 5PM or so. I stopped him and asked if he could give directions to the White Friar. Give directions? Screw that, I'll take you there! And he did, about a 20 minute walk. We innocently thought just altruism on his part but he had a deep, hidden motive.

We thanked him when we got there and he said he'd buy a round for his Canadian visitors. So, after that, we bought a round. And another. And another. He was an instructor in a local college, had a PHD in T.S. Elliot's poetry. A friend of his joined us by chance so we had a jolly foursome. Then a very attractive young woman walked by, saw our guide, and asked him, not in a particularly friendly manner, why he was here. Big explanation about how he'd found two Canadians wandering in the pub desert of Coventry looking for the White Friar and how he'd taken us here and we'd invited us for a drink. Not my memory of events but why should I argue? He asked her to join us and she did, somewhat warily although she knew and liked the friend. Obviously sub currents I didn't understand. And we kept drinking. Guide and girl chatted away while we talked to friend. Then quiz. I'm pretty good at that kind of thing and friend was totally unbeatable on television shows but we got killed by experts. So more beer. Then guide and girl said they were going to head out and goodnight.

After they left friend explained situation to we two dullards. Our guide and the woman had been a couple, big passion, then split up. Apparently it wasn't our guide's choice. One of the things they agreed to was that the White Friar was her local and he wasn't to come there anymore. As soon as we asked where it was he saw a legitimate excuse to be there and played us like trout on the hook on the expectation she'd show up. When she seemed suspicious about the story and questioned us we were obviously a pair of clueless elderly Canadians who backed his story up. Brilliantly played!

Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Hercule Parrot wrote:
Burnaby49 wrote:Also, who can take a group seriously when their entire scheme is based on finding a baron somewhere who will, for unspecified reasons, sign an internet letter saying that they are exempt from the laws? What's in it for the baron? If there are even any barons left whose side do you think they'd be on?
The UK FMOTlers claim that back in Ye Olde Days, a "Baron" was simply a person who owned property, and so any modern citizen can claim they have an equivalent status. This view is not shared by historians, genealogists, courts or lawyers, but that just shows how deep the conspiracy runs.

I think their biggest problem is that if we are all Barons now, and if this long-ago repealed clause of Magna Carta still allows us to elect leaders to represent our rights and interests, then that function is clearly now carried out through Parliament.

If however the ordinary modern man is not a Baron, then he must by the long-ago repealed article 61 take an oath to obey the commands of the elected Barons. But there has been no election of Barons (excepting the Parliamentary process), so there are no elected Barons and there can be no oath to them or lawful commands given by them.

The whole thing is rather embarrassing, really. The random-font "immunity card" is hilariously amateur, and any cop who was handed this would merely feel assured that the card-holder was a 24 carat idiot.
Don't overthink it. Reality will take over whenever one of them is stopped for speeding and waves his letter from the Baron and business card at the cop.

pigpot
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by pigpot »

Burnaby49 wrote:
Seriously? I'm a geriatric pensioner quite content with the current social order and all in favour of keeping the disgusting rabble at bay! I'm onside with the heavy hand of the state oppressing these scofflaws.

Also, who can take a group seriously when their entire scheme is based on finding a baron somewhere who will, for unspecified reasons, sign an internet letter saying that they are exempt from the laws? What's in it for the baron? If there are even any barons left whose side do you think they'd be on?
That's awesome "Burnaby49" and what about your grandchildren. You and your like always get theirs. So short sighted. You've more than likely been unable to produce children of your own but claim to have done so anyway. If you have what the f()ck would you want to support the way it's run based upon the fact that it supplies you with "CAMRA" ale. If you want to be particular I'll state here on the record, "Canadians" are not into Ale. Go ask the Natives how they feel about being f()cked over by the INVADERS colonising their lands without as so much a by your favour. I bet you won't let this post in. All for "CAMRA" eh! Well done. When the likes of you have died off then maybe your grandchildren will realise your failings. Then again, for people like you the masonic grip would still be desired. Pathetic. :mouthshut: :thinking:
Boaz. It's a little like Shazam. It certainly meant a lot to Billy Batson.
Nothing in this post is legal or lawful advice, it is only used for the sake of entertainment.
All "rights" are reserved by this poster.
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

pigpot wrote:
Burnaby49 wrote:

That's awesome "Burnaby49" and what about your grandchildren. You and your like always get theirs. So short sighted. You've more than likely been unable to produce children of your own but claim to have done so anyway. If you have what the f()ck would you want to support the way it's run based upon the fact that it supplies you with "CAMRA" ale. If you want to be particular I'll state here on the record, "Canadians" are not into Ale. Go ask the Natives how they feel about being f()cked over by the INVADERS colonising their lands without as so much a by your favour. I bet you won't let this post in. All for "CAMRA" eh! Well done. When the likes of you have died off then maybe your grandchildren will realise your failings. Then again, for people like you the masonic grip would still be desired. Pathetic. :mouthshut: :thinking:
I've approved the above post to show what I have to deal with as a moderator. This is very typical of the kind of posting we get from pigpot which I generally just disallow. My fellow moderators have chosen to inflict Pigpot on me and I moderate his postings with a heavy hand. For obvious reasons. No comments on it needed from the rest of you.

As for "You and your like always get theirs", I have to say that retribution, if it's coming, is heading for me at an even slower pace than I generally walk. So far my evil exploitative lifstyle has served me very well. No complaints at all.

As for grandchildren, one so far, grandson. Can't recall bragging about producing my own prodgeny but I do have two sons. I'm not aware that my membership in CAMRA or my imbibing real ale has impaired their future in any significant way but if piggy gets comfort from the thought he's welcome to it. I can be generous in at least that.

notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Piggy just has serious envy, of well, just about everything, otherwise nothing to contribute but bile and whining.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Well, they can always turn to Baron David Ward. One down, 23 to go!
rosy

Post by rosy »

There's Baron Hardup in panto every year - since the lawful rebellion lot are relying on a fiction, a fictional baron should be acceptable. :whistle:
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

Burnaby49 wrote: Also, who can take a group seriously when their entire scheme is based on finding a baron somewhere who will, for unspecified reasons, sign an internet letter saying that they are exempt from the laws? What's in it for the baron? If there are even any barons left whose side do you think they'd be on?
As internet Baron Von Buttmunch, I'll do it. I do it for the little people.
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

There's this mob too.

http://www.barronknights.com/
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Fine, fine. Let's open the door to Sacha Baron Cohen too;

and the Baron of Beef in Cambridge (which I've been to);

This isn't going to be too difficult after all. However I'm skeptical that a letter from Borat is going to influence the constabulary much.

FatGambit

Post by FatGambit »

Just make sure nobody tells Baron von Strucker that there's a party that needs a new leader.

(Marvel fans will get it).
jcolvin2
Grand Master Consul of Quatloosia

Post by jcolvin2 »

FatGambit wrote:Just make sure nobody tells Baron von Strucker that there's a party that needs a new leader.

(Marvel fans will get it).
Along with Baron Zemo, Baron Mordo and Baron Samedi, we can meet the four Baron quorum.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

You have forgotten the Baron that is the most likely person to bring this bizarre theory into reality: The Baron Von Munchausen!
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff