Tom Crawford is on the roof of Fearn Close !!!

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Jeffrey
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Tom Crawford is on the roof of Fearn Close !!!

Post by Jeffrey »

See, we get a lot of shit for being critical of the Crawford's but now we have copycats breaking into homes and being jailed based on the Crawford's advice and encouragement.

Good job Amanda.
Bill Lumbergh
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Bill Lumbergh »

AndyPandy wrote:Recapture Law, what absolute drivel that women spouts. Surely someone has told her there's no such thing !
Well then surely there must be a re-recapture law! This provides that upon recapture, the bailiffs can once again storm the castle to re-reclaim it. :Axe:
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

Jeffrey wrote:See, we get a lot of shit for being critical of the Crawford's but now we have copycats breaking into homes and being jailed based on the Crawford's advice and encouragement.

Good job Amanda.
Well we don't actually know if anyone has been jailed because of some Crawfordian encouragement. However certainly this would be a waste of police resources and damaging to the new owners of the property. It also does risk a person getting a criminal record and certainly disrupts the other residents, who (one assumes) either pay their rent or mortgage on time.
Warning may contain traces of nut
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

Bones wrote:
PeanutGallery wrote: I am of course talking about Russ McGarry who's video here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FEDe2-tna2g shows what happened when he did exactly that.

Is that the one where the police got found guilty on 7 counts :sarcasmon:
That was this one Bones
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kR6cYkdXFSE
midjit-gems
Captain
Captain

Post by midjit-gems »

I do hope the crawfrauds aren't helping and encouraging people to do such rediculous things as has been suggested here, they did stand up in court and swear they don't do anything of the sort in the harassment case with yiam. We all know they never lie.

As for Russ Mcgarry oh where to begin??? He only functions on Facebook when he's high on drink and or drugs. What a genuinely unpleasant individual he is. Huge tom supporter, believed James with the Mercedes scam etc so not the brightest either
I call it as I see it
I speak my mind
I don't hold back
daveBeeston

Post by daveBeeston »

midjit-gems wrote:I do hope the crawfrauds aren't helping and encouraging people to do such rediculous things as has been suggested here, they did stand up in court and swear they don't do anything of the sort in the harassment case with yiam. We all know they never lie.
And we all know that what they say inside of court is a direct opposite of what they say/do outside of court.

I wouldn't put it past them to be advising all who will listen to retake their stole homes by any means.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Never argue with an idiot,they drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
#six

Post by #six »

Does anyone know where Amanda gets her idea of this recapture law from? The only thing I can find that is anywhere similar is the Landlord Recapture Rights but this is USA jurisdiction only http://uk.practicallaw.com/6-503-3974 and obviously applicable to landlords... So invalid on two counts.
daveBeeston

Post by daveBeeston »

I would think as with most things they have read it somewhere and completely misinterpreted it or switched its meaning completely so it fits their outlook,then again alot of what is said by the FOTL/SOVcit lot over here is only applicable in the USA but it doesn't stop them quoting it and expecting it to apply to the UK courts and laws.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Never argue with an idiot,they drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
guilty

Post by guilty »

#six wrote:Does anyone know where Amanda gets her idea of this recapture law from? The only thing I can find that is anywhere similar is the Landlord Recapture Rights but this is USA jurisdiction only http://uk.practicallaw.com/6-503-3974 and obviously applicable to landlords... So invalid on two counts.
There's a US Recapture Law, but it relates to tax payable on capital gains when your house is sold.
"People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do."
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

I don't suppose Amanda could be just making things up, like she has been all along, or dare we say it flat out lying?????? I can't decide if she is really that stupid, well, yes I can, I think she is and that the entire family is challenged truth be told, and it would appear they are all also congenital liars and completely divorced from reality. :sarcasmon: The real problem here is that they are encouraging other equally reality and ethically challenged towards things that are only going to make their otherwise poor life choices even worse if not downright criminal.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
midjit-gems
Captain
Captain

Post by midjit-gems »

I do know guy taylor was right there with ady Sutcliffe aka the prince of bellend right at the start of response. Around the time of Christmas 2013 there was a case which response was dealing with a bloke named husky had been removed from his home. Ady was looking at various ways to get him back in, looking at the stamps on the paperwork to try and prove the stamp was put on before the details etc, nothing made any difference. Then he had it in his head that once the ex96 was signed and dated (appointment with a bailiff) it was only valid for 72 hours therefore anytime after that you could legally move back in and they'd have to start the whole process of eviction again, which would give them enough time to get back in high court etc. I can only assume now the prince has backed away Amanda is the megaphone for the bull which Taylor spouts
I call it as I see it
I speak my mind
I don't hold back
afateworsethandeath
First Mate
First Mate

Post by afateworsethandeath »

Recapture Law. Surely this must be some common law? Clearly the Crawfords cannot be relying on a statute as they do not apply to them. Or do they expect to be able to pick, choose and completely misinterpret legislation as and when it suits them.
Bones

Post by Bones »

Another comedy day on "Eviction Fraud of the Banks"

The Crawfraud's have been out in support of Mr Ebert. They seem to think that he is successful, even when it can be easily proven in Court he is a failure and loses everytime. Without wishing to sound harsh but if Mr T and Mr Ebert were the only contestants in a Mr Ebert look alike contest, Mr T would win.

Anyway today's events

Tom Crawfraud wrote:Tom Crawford Hi David, I have no idea where you have aquired your information from ? However I have just spoken to the family who inform me that an annulment was put in and an answer was due very very soon. but no bankruptcy order hearing took place, Have you personally spoken to Ebert ? or the Jacksons ? to clarify the situation or who or what's involvement in order to put this comment up? we are well aware of the corruption to take this familys home, we know why and who, also we know of a group who are circulating false information not only to discredit the Jacksons but also the Crawfords, which unfortunetely is to be expected in this day and age these people take the side of the Banks and the courts claiming they know best rather than supporting their fellow men & women
Like · 3 · 6 hrs

Amanda Crawfrauds Comments
Amanda Crawfraud wrote:Amanda Pike I never said it wasn't being delt with David......i said Mr Ebert was helping her and that he knows what hes doing which is a fact chick regardless of your guys feelings on mr ebert and knowing that none of you know him aswell so have no idea what has or hasn't been done...... Assumptions have been made but spoken as fact which is a shame for the family i guess. Still im sure we can all learn from it x
David Robert Haynes wrote:David Robert Haynes I have no feelings one way or the other Amanda, I've never even met him ????

And if you remember, Eddie Jacko Jackson asked for our help, but was told by 'YOU' that Ebert had it in hand !!

Again, I have no idea how he went about process, but had it been me, I would have dealt with the annulment, and informed the court on an N244 to halt the possession !!

JOB DONE !!!
Amanda Crawfraud wrote:Amanda Pike Knowing what i know about mr ebert and his experience with bankruptcies i was reassuring eddie and rose that they ate with the correct help....thats not me knocking you guys however ive never ever heard or seen any bankruptcies delt with by you guys but i know of ALOT by mr e. an annulment clearly has gone in so your point is baseless anyway. Maybe you guys got upset with them asking for help however you dont know who to turn to when the chips are down so i reassured them thats all.
Amanda Crawfraud wrote:Amanda Pike Im not criticising david just replying......you got it wrong over at ruk thats ok it happens you wrote it publically so we replied too....you never lost anyone their home...id love to hear of these cases where frauds being commited and mammoth lies told by banks and courts that you've stopped these evictions. You guys really ought to be screaming how your doing this from the roof tops to help others. Get their paperwork up im sure thoes involved knowing how awful it is wpuld want you to be sharing your knowledge. ..im not talking tenency here to be clear. If you guys are getting results in this area share it honey you must. If the people you help dont want to share then you tell what you did. Its the only way your going to help people who may not have the courage to come to you. In alot of these cases no money is owing. The home owners can prove this as you guys are involved with cases like this no doubt seriously get that info shared!
Like · 1 · 4 hrs
Always funny Ebert, has these success that no one knows about :sarcasmon:

Coral Penn Obviously it would appear there to be some misunderstanding regarding this matter, Tom spoke to Bob as said in his post and said quite clearly according to Bob an annulment was put in ? You quite clearly state David that Ebert did not take your advi...See more
Like · 2 · 3 hrs · Edited
Amanda Pike
Amanda Pike Did he awww bless him hes bloody awesome him! Great news! X
Like · 1 · 3 hrs

But then again, according to Ebert Tom won his case too lol :sarcasmon:
littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion

Post by littleFred »

afateworsethandeath wrote:Clearly the Crawfords cannot be relying on a statute as they do not apply to them.
Have the Crawfords said this? Citation please.

It is a common GOOFy/FOTL position, but I'm not sure the Crawfords have ever claimed it.

Anyhow, the usual claim is "statutes don't apply to me unless I consent". For some reason, other parties are not permitted to not-consent, so GOOFies can always use the law when it is in their favour.
Bones

Post by Bones »

afateworsethandeath wrote: Or do they expect to be able to pick, choose and completely misinterpret legislation as and when it suits them.
Welcome to the wonderful world of SovCit's and Freeman (Crawfrauds, GOODF and the other idiots) :snicker:
afateworsethandeath
First Mate
First Mate

Littlefred - sorry I was being facetious. I cannot cite the Crawfords as ever saying directly that the statute law does not apply to them. It just seems apparent from their behaviour and statements.
littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion

Post by littleFred »

afateworsethandeath - I agree with your general sentiments about the Crawfords. What they actually say and do is quite stupid enough that we don't need to embellish their story.
afateworsethandeath
First Mate
First Mate

No absolutely. Their story is fanciful enough. Which begs another question. If a feature film was ever made of the whole Crawford saga, who would you have play the main man?
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

I would suggest Michael Crawford for the role. He has experience of playing a cretin after all.
Warning may contain traces of nut
Pox

Post by Pox »

afateworsethandeath wrote:No absolutely. Their story is fanciful enough. Which begs another question. If a feature film was ever made of the whole Crawford saga, who would you have play the main man?
Anthony Hopkins as in The Silence of The Lamb. (especially in his last pre roof video)
Crawford has the same eyes and probably thinks he is as manipulative as Hopkins (in the film) but isn't - just something else he got wrong.
Or, just for slapstick humour, Rowan Atkinson, as Mr Bean.