Tom Crawford is on the roof of Fearn Close !!!

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Bones
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Tom Crawford is on the roof of Fearn Close !!!

Post by Bones »

For anyone still buying into anything claimed by the Crawfrauds, in addition to the recent posts, also read this

viewtopic.php?f=52&t=10688&p=202274&hil ... nt#p202274

The entire family are bat shit crazy
Last edited by Bones on Mon May 02, 2016 2:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

LordEd wrote:
Tom wrote:just try paying money into an account with just one digit wrong they wont take it, the digits were not only wrong the ones that were there were in the wrong order, stupid or criminally minded……...FRAUD!
And the proof of paying into that account for 25 years is........
Exactly, his claims are lies, upon lies, upon lies.

Won the case - he's a Deluded moron, not to mention becoming rather tedious in his parrot like repetition :beatinghorse:
littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion

Post by littleFred »

Tom is badly deluded, or lying, or both, encouraged by his daughter and other fools.

1. Both sides agreed the mortgage was always an endowment mortgage, ie interest-only. Tom showed us the endowment policy was cashed in very early, so hardly paid any capital towards the mortgage. Tom has shown no evidence of a fraud.

2. LoP(MP)A 1989: "Nothing in this section applies in relation to instruments delivered as deeds before this section comes into force." etc, so doesn't apply to Tom's case. (Even if it did, I can't see that it would help Tom.)

3. Tom's possession wasn't based on capitalised arrears, but on further arrears made after the earlier, capitalised arrears. Again, Tom shows no evidence of fraud.

4a. At the Godsmark hearing, "certain key facts are not in dispute", including at least 3 months of arrears.

4b. In September 2012, Murray-Smith granted a possession order but suspended provided Tom continued to pay the interest. In September 2013 he stopped paying the interest. So he fell into more arrears.
Tom wrote:Just win one of the above and case over.
Tom, you won't win any of the above.

[EDIT: Somehow, the word "suspended" didn't get from my brain to the keyboard.]
Last edited by littleFred on Tue May 03, 2016 6:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

You people are all too negative. Haven't you read Tom's post? It's the first anniversary of his big defeat; we should all be celebrating with him. Happy anniversary Tom and wishing you many, many more!
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
afateworsethandeath
First Mate
First Mate

Post by afateworsethandeath »

If that is a victory, I wouldn't want to be on the end of one his defeats
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

I think every GOOF/FOOTLE should have a special keyboard with an extra key which when depressed automatically types "FRAUD!" Just think of the amount of time it would save them. They could use that time to get on with something more productive.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
littleFred

Post by littleFred »

Amanda Pike wrote:For those on Phones, do check out Dads post in the pinned post with information in it we have never released before, we have so so much more! relating the court case with his Dishonour Judge Godsmark a year ago today!
What information you haven't released before? It was just Tom's recycled, incorrect arguments.

You have "so so much more"? You haven't produced anything at all so far. You have shown no evidence of any fraud, and no reason why your parents shouldn't have to pay their mortgage.

No, these posts by the Crawfords are attempts to whip up support for .. well, I'm not sure what for. A summer of unrest, perhaps? More rooftop action? I hope not. Tom has already caused enough damage to himself and his family.
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

littleFred wrote:
Amanda Pike wrote:For those on Phones, do check out Dads post in the pinned post with information in it we have never released before, we have so so much more! relating the court case with his Dishonour Judge Godsmark a year ago today!
What information you haven't released before? It was just Tom's recycled, incorrect arguments.

You have "so so much more"? You haven't produced anything at all so far. You have shown no evidence of any fraud, and no reason why your parents shouldn't have to pay their mortgage.

No, these posts by the Crawfords are attempts to whip up support for .. well, I'm not sure what for. A summer of unrest, perhaps? More rooftop action? I hope not. Tom has already caused enough damage to himself and his family.
That, and didn't they praise Godsmark for his judgement, with Tom even thanking him in court. I thought they were happy with his decision, citing it as a win for Tom, although cloaked in Legalese, making it hard for those unskilled in the law to see the win. Certainly, in the Eyes of Ebert and Guy, and reported by the always reliable Ceylon. Godsmark wrote a great opinion, supporting Tom, so given all that, why disparage him with the "Dishonorable" title? were we not told "Thirteen times" that this was a win. I wonder why they are now being disrespectful to the Judge, that emphatically said something to the effect of, we should not be slaves to our machines, which for some reason means Tom Won!
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
afateworsethandeath
First Mate
First Mate

Post by afateworsethandeath »

His Honour Judge Godsmark clearly also thought that his excellent judgement was going to be seen by everybody as a clear win for TC too. That's why he decided to delay announcing it publicly on the day of the hearing to prevent public order issues, believing that even they would have the commonsense to realise that the judgement was clearly a loss
Bones

Post by Bones »

The onesie wearing idiot is clearly a fan and follower of this site and it would appear has the same level of legal knowledge as her dad - in response to what has been posted in this thread she has said

Amanda as you read this thread, it is the information that you, Craig and your Dad have posted that we have reposted here that proves all of the Crawfraud's claims are made up rubbish and that it is you and your family that are misleading people and not telling the truth.

Don't attack us for reposting the evidence your family have been stupid enough to post disproving everything that they claim
littleFred

Post by littleFred »

Amanda Pike wrote:As in todays post by my Dad supported by my amazing (who doesn't get enough credit) Mum that they never stopped paying their endowment and can prove so!
But that's not true, is it? He mostly paid his endowment mortgage. When he didn't, he went into arrears. And he stopped paying his endowment policy after the last payment on 25 June 1991.

Amanda includes an image with her post. The image says:
Definition of Stupid: Knowing the truth, seeing the truth, but still believing the lies.
Well, yes, exactly.
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

I have to say I am looking forward to the Crawfords providing the proof that shows they did not stop "paying their endowment".
Question for Amanda: Where and when can we expect to see this proof?
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

there's still the promise of showing the unicorn isn't there?
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Has it been a year already? How time flies.....
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:I have to say I am looking forward to the Crawfords providing the proof that shows they did not stop "paying their endowment".
Question for Amanda: Where and when can we expect to see this proof?
The proof would be the endowment company paying out between £35-40k (depends what the shortfall was) at the end of the policy, which would have happened in 2014.
Perhaps someone could explain again how endowment mortgages worked, I can't be arsed.
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

Amanda, you're parents are the stupidest people on the planet, they signed up to an endowment mortgage without the slightest understanding of what one was, your Mother cancelled the endowment policy (designed to pay off the capital) without the glimmer of understanding of what she'd done.

The B&B begged them time and time again to move to a repayment mortgage, they refused and lost their home because of it.

Studied is as stupid does and unfortunately, they've passed the stupid gene to yourself and your siblings, you believe in them because you are equally stupid !
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

I'm flabbergasted. They have to be lying, they cannot be this stupid.

All this "never released information" was discussed at length and debunked in the Godsmark decision. What is their angle?
Dr. Caligari
J.D., Miskatonic University School of Crickets

Post by Dr. Caligari »

All this "never released information" was discussed at length and debunked in the Godsmark decision.
...and even if it hadn't been, it's too late to raise it now. Judge Godsmark's decision is final and no longer subject to appeal.
Dr. Caligari
(Du musst Caligari werden!)
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

Dr. Caligari wrote:
All this "never released information" was discussed at length and debunked in the Godsmark decision.
...and even if it hadn't been, it's too late to raise it now. Judge Godsmark's decision is final and no longer subject to appeal.
You would think at some point, some rational judge would have looked at all this "Evidence" and ruled in their favour. It isn't like they have not had ample opportunity to present this stuff. However, judge after judge have ruled against them, even with their expert legal eagles on the case, with smoking guns a blazin' they have failed find, and time again. Yes, they did win a right to appeal out of time, only to lose the appeal, so not really much of a win.

Fact is, court isn't a place for surprise Evidence in a civil case. If you have evidence in your favour, for god sake, don't hide it from view, shout out from the rooftops. Let the world know.

If the evidence is that damning, why on earth would you not lay it out for the world to see. What is this unfounded fear of releasing evidence. Are they trying to surprise the opposing legal team? You Would think the judge, if admitted, would allow time for them to view, authenticate, and prepare to rebut this Evidence? Does she not know about discovery?

Just goes to show, they got nothing, they are pandering to the crowds, and are just trying to stay relevant in the "community"
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

I sense another begging session coming.