Tom Crawford is on the roof of Fearn Close !!!

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Re: Tom Crawford is on the roof of Fearn Close !!!

Post by Burnaby49 »

I thank you all for your sartorial suggestions but I prefer my current look. I call it "Disheveled Old Bum". It expresses the inner man.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
mufc1959
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by mufc1959 »

Here's one for you-know-who. I don't like to mention his name as it tends to go to his head.

bmxninja357

Post by bmxninja357 »

Just put I'm in a pinata and give the balifs the Billy clubs.....

Ninj
whoever said laughter is the best medicine never had gonorrhea....
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

I had an aunt who'd have thought those were just darling. Is it any wonder we kept her in the attic whenever possible? Aunt Smirch was always worrisome, had this terrible streak of normal that kept getting out at the most awkward times.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Bones

Post by Bones »

Unlike Tom Crawfraud that came down from the roof in less than a day and didn't stand his ground the Jackson's did. Unfortunately, they have all been arrested

AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

Bones wrote:Unlike Tom Crawfraud that came down from the roof in less than a day and didn't stand his ground the Jackson's did. Unfortunately, they have all been arrested

Well, no one saw that one coming did they !! :shrug:
Bones

Post by Bones »

Don't share this message :haha:

notorial dissent

If they got busted for trespass, why would they expect the High Court to be involved? Idiots.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
getoutofdebtfools
Pirate
Pirate

Post by getoutofdebtfools »

Bones wrote:Don't share this message :haha:

So, what are they referring too here? Duty solicitor I presume? And who is the message from?

Whatever it is, they need Guy Taylor on the case pronto :haha:
Oh the irony of the Get Out Of Debt Free website :lol: :lol: :lol:
Now owned by a debt management company :brickwall: Bye bye Ceylon :haha:
Bones

Post by Bones »

getoutofdebtfools wrote:
So, what are they referring too here? Duty solicitor I presume? And who is the message from?

Whatever it is, they need Guy Taylor on the case pronto :haha:
One of the Freetards has a friend that works for a law firm called Lawtons. Could be this firm
http://www.lawtonslaw.co.uk/

This friend, the sender of the posted whats app message, apparently tried to speak to the Duty Solicitor appointed by the Jacksons as legal representatives and it being claimed that the duty solicitor would not release the case to Lawtons to deal with. If you ask me that is all BS, as the solicitor friend doesn't want to get involved.

On a different note, I wonder what David Haynes did to piss off the crawfrauds and get himself kicked and blocked from from the group

afateworsethandeath
First Mate
First Mate

Post by afateworsethandeath »

Probably just pointed out to them that they haven't paid their mortgage and that is the cause of all their troubles. That is normally enough to get you evicted from their group
getoutofdebtfools
Pirate
Pirate

On another group he said he had basically disagreed with Amanda about the criminality of residential squatting now.

She clearly doesn't like anybody that disagrees with her. Makes you wonder what sort of mother she is... :thinking:
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

getoutofdebtfools wrote:On another group he said he had basically disagreed with Amanda about the criminality of residential squatting now.

She clearly doesn't like anybody that disagrees with her. Makes you wonder what sort of mother she is... :thinking:
Which group is it, that EFOTB's is hilarious, there's nothing on TV tonight so might be worth a look :snicker:
getoutofdebtfools
Pirate
Pirate

AndyPandy wrote:
getoutofdebtfools wrote:On another group he said he had basically disagreed with Amanda about the criminality of residential squatting now.

Which group is it, that EFOTB's is hilarious, there's nothing on TV tonight so might be worth a look :snicker:
:arrow: https://www.facebook.com/groups/BailiffsDebtandBills/
Bungle

Post by Bungle »

getoutofdebtfools wrote:
AndyPandy wrote:

:arrow: https://www.facebook.com/groups/BailiffsDebtandBills/
I could only find the posts on the eviction page.

Not a lot more to report. The banned one (David Haynes) reported that he is trying to disrupt the sale of the property on the 17th May and that he is having 'fun n games with the auctioneers'.

He is bragging that he has put Barnard Marcus 'on notice' that unless they withdraw the property from the auction by 9am this morning, that an application is to be made to 'stay' (the sale) and that costs will be sought.
TUCO said to me:
“I envy you for the job that you do in helping advise people. If I could choose an occupation, this is what I would like to do. Much of the advice that I pass onto people is heavily influenced by your posts”.
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

They just keep giving. Tom Crawford and now the phone call man himself Chrissy Morris offering the services of a "good firm" he knows, and its a slam dunk the Jacksons can wave bye bye to their house.

Bit surprised Mr Morris has not gone down the vulnerable route, its been his sure fire winner of late that has won nothing.

With him involved though the gift will be keep giving, and my popcorn order will remain consistent :)
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
SoLongCeylon

Post by SoLongCeylon »

Skeleton wrote:They just keep giving. Tom Crawford and now the phone call man himself Chrissy Morris offering the services of a "good firm" he knows, and its a slam dunk the Jacksons can wave bye bye to their house.

Bit surprised Mr Morris has not gone down the vulnerable route, its been his sure fire winner of late that has won nothing.

With him involved though the gift will be keep giving, and my popcorn order will remain consistent :)

Chrisy Morris is as odious as Colon in as much as he thinks he has some superior knowledge of the law. God help the Jacksons with this band of chavs "helping" them towards another Crawford Victory ( ie a total loss ).
notorial dissent

Help them right in to the homeless shelter you mean. There is a certain level of Dante reserved for them.
Bungle

Post by Bungle »

SoLongCeylon wrote:
Skeleton wrote:They just keep giving. Tom Crawford and now the phone call man himself Chrissy Morris offering the services of a "good firm" he knows, and its a slam dunk the Jacksons can wave bye bye to their house.

Chrisy Morris is as odious as Colon in as much as he thinks he has some superior knowledge of the law. God help the Jacksons with this band of chavs "helping" them towards another Crawford Victory ( ie a total loss ).
Describing his as odious is being kind:

viewtopic.php?f=52&t=10715&p=202034&hil ... is#p202034
TUCO said to me:
“I envy you for the job that you do in helping advise people. If I could choose an occupation, this is what I would like to do. Much of the advice that I pass onto people is heavily influenced by your posts”.
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

One of the Freetards has a friend that works for a law firm called Lawtons. Could be this firm www.lawtonslaw.co.uk . This friend, the sender of the posted whats app message, apparently tried to speak to the Duty Solicitor appointed by the Jacksons as legal representatives and it being claimed that the duty solicitor would not release the case to Lawtons to deal with.

Quite right too. It is somewhat unethical for a law firm to try and poach clients from another firm in this way. I wonder if Lawtons are aware that one of their staff is expressing these views in public statements?
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.