Tom Crawford is on the roof of Fearn Close !!!

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion

Re: Tom Crawford is on the roof of Fearn Close !!!

Post by littleFred »

NYGman wrote:... just trying to stay relevant in the "community".
Yes. The Crawfords have been saying for a year that they have plenty of evidence. But at every "big reveal", it's just more of the same old junk.

Are they stupid, deluded or lying? I'll hedge my bets and say all three. They are so stupid that they've started to believe their own lies.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

I think I would go with VERY stupid, delusional, and lying. The entire family seems to suffer from it, so I would definitely say it was genetic as well as learned.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

Chaos wrote:there's still the promise of showing the unicorn isn't there?
Well see, that's the problem. They used the unicorn as a paper spindle for all those pages of proof. Then it ran off.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
SteveUK
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by SteveUK »

I have to ask who is more deluded. The crawfords for the repetitive garbage that reveals no new evidence, or the supporters for lapping it up even though it's all nonsense.
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

SteveUK wrote:I have to ask who is more deluded. The crawfords for the repetitive garbage that reveals no new evidence, or the supporters for lapping it up even though it's all nonsense.
They believe it because they want to believe it, people love the underdog story, the David and Goliath, Tom Crawford took on the establishment and......... Oh dear, lost - but fear not, he'll fight on, Don Quixote style
Normal Wisdom

Post by Normal Wisdom »

Well this is clearly a game changer - yet another Facebook group where deluded idiots can swap their success stories vent their frustration when their latest wheeze doesn't have any more effect than the previous two dozen

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dfkSW4LvvXM
“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'”
daveBeeston

Post by daveBeeston »

I see they are using the go to line of "we will show the evidence when its safe to do so",why is it not safe to show it now?why was it not safe to show this evidence during the court cases?

There is so much bull**** coming form this family that you could mistake them for farmers.

Amanda seeing as you follow this website and the threads related to your Dad,you have at no point provided any answer to the questions that have been asked by the people here,you have at no point provided any proof to your Dads claims(quite the opposite your Dad has provide proof that he is wrong several times).
Stop with the whole we have proof but cannot show it as that is nonsense if you have proof that will show we and the courts are wrong then show it,how can hiding it away help your cause? or is it just like with everything else your family say's nothing but lies(by the way why didn't your Multi millionaire brother help out by just paying off what was owed? or is he telling lies aswell regarding his wealth and income level?).
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Never argue with an idiot,they drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
Normal Wisdom

Post by Normal Wisdom »

daveBeeston wrote:I see they are using the go to line of "we will show the evidence when its safe to do so",why is it not safe to show it now?why was it not safe to show this evidence during the court cases?
When I was about 7, one of my friends told me that he had a full sized Dalek in his loft. He couldn't show it to me but produced a drawing so that I could see what it looked like. I believe in the existence of that Dalek more than I believe in the existence of Tom's "evidence".
“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'”
#six

Post by #six »

Normal Wisdom wrote:Well this is clearly a game changer - yet another Facebook group where deluded idiots can swap their success stories vent their frustration when their latest wheeze doesn't have any more effect than the previous two dozen

Sickening for Tom to compare their plight to the Hilsborough 96 The 96 went to watch a game of football and were killed due to the mistakes made by south yorkshire police. Tom lost his home because he refused to pay the money he owed. In the first the victims were entirely blameless. The blame on the second case was entirely Toms and Sues. How dare they. Utter scum. :evil:
doublelong
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by doublelong »

I agree comparing his so called plight with that of the Hillsborough is out of order and I am angry as I type this. I now see him as nothing more than a complete wanker of the highest order. They compare the police and bailiffs to Nazi Germany when in truth it was social degenerates like them that made up the rank and file of the workers party in the mid-1930s. If anybody wonders what the country would be like under Mark Haining you only need to look at the rise of the workers party.
This time last year I did feel for the man after the May court case and all the evidence that was made public, I did view his plight as more of a victim of bad advice and wishful thinking. He has lost so much of his support and for every one of his former supporters that have voiced an opinion there are 50 more that have just quietly slipped away for fear of their wrath. Their number one rule of common law “do no harm”, verbal abuse is abuse, does not seem to apply to them.
Now if you do read this Tom I lost a cousin at Hillsborough unfortunately my aunt and uncle is no longer around to see that finally everything that survivors said happened has been held up in a court of law and in some very small way will help families heal. TOM CRAWFORD YOU ARE A FIRST CLASS WANKER how does not paying your endowment compare to that?
daveBeeston

Post by daveBeeston »

Making any comparison with the Hillsborough tragedy is disgusting and it just shows the level of morality the Crawford's have,the families of the Hillsborough tragedy are true victims that deserve our sympathy and respect for the way they have campaigned for justice.

The Crawford's have had the only justice they are entitled to and that is the loss of their part paid for home,telling more lies,making comparisons with genuine tragedies and being down right vile to those who reveal their lies is not going to change the outcome.

Natural selection and Karma have a lot to answer for for allowing these types of people to continue breathing while others more deserving of life are taken from us.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Never argue with an idiot,they drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

daveBeeston wrote:Making any comparison with the Hillsborough tragedy is disgusting and it just shows the level of morality the Crawford's have,the families of the Hillsborough tragedy are true victims that deserve our sympathy and respect for the way they have campaigned for justice.

The Crawford's have had the only justice they are entitled to and that is the loss of their part paid for home,telling more lies,making comparisons with genuine tragedies and being down right vile to those who reveal their lies is not going to change the outcome.

Natural selection and Karma have a lot to answer for for allowing these types of people to continue breathing while others more deserving of life are taken from us.
You're kidding, please tell me he hasn't said that ! Hillsborough, my friends brother was Unlawfully Killed at Hillsborough, he was only 22.

I'm speechless with contempt, you utterly, vile self centred twat Tom Crawford, take your equally vile family and crawl back under the stool you came from, oh no you can't can you, you lost it!
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

Not to downplay it, and I will preface this with, Tom is an ass, but in his deluded mind, having your honest stolen from under you, when you believe you own it, is a fate worse then death.

Of course this is from his perspective, and completely wrong, but that is what he may have been thinking. Folks do out over here with 9/11. It really bothers me when they compare something that has a small impact to a limited group of people (sometimes as small as one person) to an event that killed and injured so many, and had an enormous global impact.

It is just his way of playing the poor victim. He needs to quit it, take ownership of his mistakes, and move on. For his sake, mental and physical, I only hope he does
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

Amanda, your parents lost their house because your mother chose to stop paying the endowment policy payments. She had a choice, no one forced her to stop, but she chose to stop making the payments. The situation your parents found themselves in was all their own doing. The blame lies with them. The unfortunate people who died at Hillsborough had no choice. They lost their lives because of the mistakes made by other people. It wasn't the fault of the people who died. The two situations are entirely different.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
letissier14

Post by letissier14 »

What a vile family. I hope they lose Sues mums property too. How dare he compare his eviction to that of the Hillsborough disaster.

That's a new low for even the Crawfords
I don't take sides, I read all the facts and then come to my own conclusions
radcliffewreck
Swabby
Swabby

Post by radcliffewreck »

Normal Wisdom wrote:Well this is clearly a game changer - yet another Facebook group where deluded idiots can swap their success stories vent their frustration when their latest wheeze doesn't have any more effect than the previous two dozen

I see comments are now disabled on the video. I wonder why ?
letissier14

Post by letissier14 »

Amanda struggling with reality once more

In the second picture. Donna has been hounded and abused by the Crawfords and they posted her address over the internet. They also took the piss out of Donna's autistic son

I don't take sides, I read all the facts and then come to my own conclusions
longdog

Post by longdog »

Oh that's priceless... The courts are all corrupt so can you give me your address so we can serve court documents on you.

I'll love to be the desk sergeant when that family of loonies turn up asking for their help in serving fantasy court documents on a person from teh interwebz who's upset them.

What is police speak for 'go fuck yourself madam'? :snicker:
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
LordEd

Post by LordEd »

that they never stopped paying their endowment and can prove so!
Do it. Do you not realize that if this 'evidence' is real that it turns your case from greedy and stupid for not paying the endowment to just stupid victims for going the GOODF route and destroying a legitimate case with nonsense?
daveBeeston

Post by daveBeeston »

longdog wrote:Oh that's priceless... The courts are all corrupt so can you give me your address so we can serve court documents on you.

I'll love to be the desk sergeant when that family of loonies turn up asking for their help in serving fantasy court documents on a person from the interwebz who's upset them.

What is police speak for 'go fuck yourself madam'? :snicker:
It is amazing that they want to use the "corrupt courts" to take action against people isn't it,oh hypocrisy is thy name Amanda.

You can almost image that the desk Sergent will see them coming and after muttering to themselves "dear god not them lot again" hitting the electronic lock on the door and switching off the lights.