Tom Crawford is on the roof of Fearn Close !!!

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Bungle
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Tom Crawford is on the roof of Fearn Close !!!

Post by Bungle »

WAR has broken out over on BTBATB !!!!!

For three hours now battle has been raging after Danny Bamping committed the most vile of sins in the FMOTL world by calling Tom a liar and exposing the THRUTH about Tom's and Sue's mortgage, the endowment policy (or lack of) and last but not least....the warrants. He has even posted copies of them !!!!

Amanda Pikey is calling him a troll and a liar. I can see him being banned by the morning. He is really under attack at present.
TUCO said to me:
“I envy you for the job that you do in helping advise people. If I could choose an occupation, this is what I would like to do. Much of the advice that I pass onto people is heavily influenced by your posts”.
midjit-gems
Captain
Captain

Post by midjit-gems »

The warrant was in the court pack at the rooftoppers trial. Looked over by the barristers of the rooftopers so despite what Amanda says it's definitely genuine. There's also a valid ex96 and also paperwork to show the reissue of the warrant

Go Danny!
I call it as I see it
I speak my mind
I don't hold back
midjit-gems
Captain
Captain

Post by midjit-gems »

Danny says :- he's currently holding firm and can't be deleted by admin as he has protection from Chris jones the page creator, however he may just leave tomorrow but for now he's having too much fun.

I suspect this could run and run
I call it as I see it
I speak my mind
I don't hold back
MrCrazee23
Stowaway
Stowaway

Post by MrCrazee23 »

I couldnt help myself...its hard not to tell the truth and point out the facts...
something they all seemed to be incapable of doing... :beatinghorse:
Colin123
First Mate
First Mate

Post by Colin123 »

The truth is not really encouraged on there

Mostly it is what people want to hear, Not what they need to hear
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

exiledscouser wrote: He also clearly remains entirely deluded, issuing empty demands and hollow threats, rehashing his same tired old entrenched grievances, wallowing in ennui and self-pity. Even though "they" just changed the rules he's actually won every case he's ever been involved with (!),
my neighbor's ex-wife's MO is that you keep hounding people and making an ass of yourself until you get what you want. intentional ignorance and all that.
midjit-gems
Captain
Captain

Post by midjit-gems »

Colin123 wrote:The truth is not really encouraged on there

Wasn't it nadine who once said they don't deal in people's opinions only fact? However her posts usually prove to the contrary
I call it as I see it
I speak my mind
I don't hold back
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Hook me up with a link.
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

Amanda Pike wrote:Dads down and safe and achieved what he set out to do. Now we hope and pray we get justice proper 100% justice and hope that the police help us and investigate this serious crime and one, the criminals embroiled them in too.

I love my mum and dad with all my heart. Hes so brave and backed up by my also brave mum. This should NOT be happening. Please help stop this continued abuse by a bank of them PLEASE Nottingham police.

THANK YOU ALL FROM THE BOTTOM OF OUR HEARTS be it for going to OUR house or sharing commenting online your an AMAZING group of people and were so lucky to have you all as friends.

I'm sure dad will update when he can x
What exactly has Tom managed to achieve today? He stood on a roof and didn't fall over. This hasn't gotten the house back and it won't. He's gotten a tiny bit more attention and made more of a nuisance of himself. His coming down isn't bravery, it's cowardice, he doesn't have the guts to actually get himself arrested (although the police seem to have played a blinder here, wait a while, let him get bored or cold or for him to need to have a call of nature and then instead of arresting him, ask him to surrender at a later date while you work out how to prevent this from happening again).

Tom is not going to get a jury trial out of this and even if he does, it won't resolve the question of ownership of the bungalow. All Tom's done is waste a lot of his time that should be spent on trying to sort out the mess he is in. Sadly he won't manage that because his children, new friends are all interested in his delusion and not in his reality.

How tragic it is that he will most likely go to his grave tilting at an imagined windmill.
Warning may contain traces of nut
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

Bungle wrote: No Amanda, your poor dad should NOT be doing this and if you and your brother had a single ounce of decency you should be telling him to distance himself from the worthless bunch of losers who have spent the past two years using your parents to promote their warped FMOTL beliefs.
I will second that. If they had an ounce of common sense they would be seriously concerned for their father's mental state. he sounds desperate and suicidal to me.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rLtdNlw ... e=youtu.be
Bungle

Post by Bungle »

midjit-gems wrote:
Colin123 wrote:The truth is not really encouraged on there

Wasn't it nadine who once said they don't deal in people's opinions only fact? However her posts usually prove to the contrary
She is a nasty little bitch and her comments last night show just how far down the FMOTL road that site has gone.
TUCO said to me:
“I envy you for the job that you do in helping advise people. If I could choose an occupation, this is what I would like to do. Much of the advice that I pass onto people is heavily influenced by your posts”.
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

Bones wrote:
Do you idiots really think that the people that lived there before you, didn't receive payment and gave you the property for free ?
No Bones. They think the people who lived in the property before them were robbed as well. But then moved from Fearn Chase to a new property to be robbed again. :haha:
getoutofdebtfools
Pirate
Pirate

Post by getoutofdebtfools »

PeanutGallery wrote:
Amanda Pike wrote:Dads down and safe and achieved what he set out to do. Now we hope and pray we get justice proper 100% justice and hope that the police help us and investigate this serious crime and one, the criminals embroiled them in too.
So now she's just hoping and praying rather than the "WE WILL GET JUSTICE" statements she usually spouts from her potty mouth.

Oh Amanda, you sad deluded moron :haha:
Last edited by getoutofdebtfools on Tue Mar 29, 2016 9:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
Oh the irony of the Get Out Of Debt Free website :lol: :lol: :lol:
Now owned by a debt management company :brickwall: Bye bye Ceylon :haha:
Bungle

Post by Bungle »

Jeffrey wrote:
Hook me up with a link.
Beat the Bailiff and the Banks Facebook site is one of those 'closed' sites. The idiots posting there think that because it is a 'closed' site that nobody can see what they are posting. Dumb or what?

Rumour has it that the membership mainly consists of bailiffs, and staff members from debt collection companies, banks, mortgage firms etc and they who spend their day looking to see what their customers may be posting.
TUCO said to me:
Bungle

Post by Bungle »

Jeffrey wrote:
Hook me up with a link.
Almost 300 comments so far. Danny Bamping is trying his best to get the nutters to believe that Tom is a liar and is conning the public. Carl Cunningham is so far down the corrupt bank road that he will never see sense. The main arguments have been between these two. The site owner is Chris Jones and he has only made a small appearance this morning.

To give you a flavour of what is going on, a few snippets:

Danny Bamping

TC should have crowd funded it this time last year...if he had - he would still have his house...I offered him £44...all he had to do was find another 999 people like me...which back then wasnt hard...right now he would still have his house and the £100K equity he had in it...instead - he has nothing...

Danny Bamping

34,000 people were evicted last year Carl...mostly for NOT paying their mortgages - Tom Crawfraud was no different - other than he lied to the public in order to gain support.

Carl Cunningham

he had paid his mortgage every month for 25 years without a missed payment and remianed in honor, they got a 3 fold return on their investemnet, becasue they couldnt make it fourfold they took his property. it is pure unadulterated greed and nothing else

Danny Bamping

Let me know if anyone wants to see a copy of the warrant...

Danny Bamping

and Im not defending the banks, nor do I have any vested interest in seeing them succeed...I just want to make sure that other people do not follow this route...when it will end up the same way as TC. he owed £45,000 on his mortgage and refused to pay it - dis-honouring the agreement that he made when he bought it in the first place. This whole case is a prime example of what NOT to do...

Carl Cunningham

The banks are at fault Danny, it is the banks that are responsible for the fucked nature of this world, it is the banks that are bleeding the sweat equity of hard working people dry and robbing them blind. I will say again, the banks have had their return on the property regardless of the bullshit surrounding endowments

Carl Cunningham

You have legends like Michael O’Bernicia and Michael O’Deira who were the first ones to set out to expose the mortgage fraud long before Dandylion and Burdick appeared on the scene, and have done more than anyone else in exposing the mortgage scam, then DB comes along and a few others of a similar ilk and have essentially co-opted what the work and exposing of the system by trying to keep the fight within the already corrupt system and playing by the already corrupted suystems rules

Danny Bamping

legends that have ALL lost their properties and lied...

Chris Jones

(Danny) used to be admin he left to concentrate on his law degree and because of a bit of niggle that had built up around a go fund me account for Tom. I will not allow fund raisers in the group because of scammers it would of also gone against Tom wishes.

Chris Jones
It's not how the group rolls but we do support Tom, have done from day one. My advice would be to just scroll past.

Chris Jones

I'm sorry if you have had to endure unfounded personal attacks. Those are the views and opinions of some members not all. Personally I think you are trying to help but sometimes it doesn't come across that way.
TUCO said to me:
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

exiledscouser wrote:
Truth is Mark 'Ceylon' Haining 'groomed' Tom from the outset. Courted him, surrounded him with cooing sycophants, gave him hope where none existed, filled his head with worthless advice and bogus theories, introduced him to dangerous serial failed litigants and thereafter treated him as his very own poster-boy for his Goodf nonsense. Let him fall down the rabbit hole and wreck his life. Granted, he was to a certain extent pushing at an open door with Tom who seemed willing from fairly early on to grasp at straws, even the men of straw who ultimately latched on to him but that's classic behaviour of and by an abuser, seeking out and exploiting weak and desperate individuals.
A question the GOOFs should be asking themselves: If Haining really believes the house is owned by Tom why didn't Haining go up on the roof with Tom?
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

Carl Cunningham wrote:
he had paid his mortgage every month for 25 years without a missed payment and remianed in honor, they got a 3 fold return on their investemnet, becasue they couldnt make it fourfold they took his property. it is pure unadulterated greed and nothing else
That was what Tom agreed to when he applied for the mortgage. Tom went back on his word and breached the agreement. If Tom thought the price was too high he had a choice, no one forced him to take on a mortgage.
As for "remained in honour". Tom went into dishonour. He did not pay what he agreed to pay.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
guilty

Post by guilty »

he had paid his mortgage every month for 25 years without a missed payment
That's not true either. Tom was in arrears on many occasions and the arrears were capitalised. He was even in court because of his arrears.
"People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do."
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Oh Shit!
You go away for a few hours and this happens.

The £98k IIRC came from Tom mentioning it when he was in court. People on here, including myself, agreed it was a reasonable figure for the debt still owed after the repossession and all the court hearings. It is also out of date as the figure wouldn't include the additional costs incurred in the court hearing in which it was mentioned.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
Bungle

Post by Bungle »

noblepa wrote:Hasn't Amanda been posting lately that she has a copy of the warrant, but it is a county court warrant and not a high court warrant (as if that makes a difference)? Wasn't that what she was going on about "we have the Unicorn, but it has no horn"?
I hear that a new F/B page was set up today called 'The Lies of the Crawfords' ( a closed site so you will need to request to join). Apparently they have published copies of the real warrants.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/231092670573981/

Must have a look later myself.
TUCO said to me: