Tom Crawford is on the roof of Fearn Close !!!

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

noblepa
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Tom Crawford is on the roof of Fearn Close !!!

Post by noblepa »

#six wrote:
daveBeeston wrote:The whole thread on the NP Facebook page doe make me chuckle,those who dear to post facts or disagree with Amanda are labeled as bullies or in my case im now a police officer(never been so insulted in my life :lol: ).

I've asked Craig and Amanda to post the proof they have but as of now they are ducking the offer and have failed to address the questions I've asked them,i wonder why?
There are rather good at not posting any facts on there.

They claim the mortgage has been paid in full so it should be quite easy to show proof of the yearly statements showing the mortgage type plus either the reduction in balance or the endowment payments made. It's quite clear that they can do neither as they know it will blow their lies right out of the water.
In their minds, the fact that, over the years, they have paid B & B far more in interest than the face value of the loan means that the loan has been paid in full. Of course, here in the reality based world, we understand what an interest-only loan is and that, at the end of the loan term, the original balance remains owing.

Unless and until they understand this fact, they will never admit that they owe anything at all.
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

They also forget (conveniently) the monthly payments to service a repayment mortgage are higher than an interest only mortgage. It can only be assumed they have no idea what an interest only mortgage is.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
getoutofdebtfools
Pirate
Pirate

Post by getoutofdebtfools »

letissier14 wrote:Over at EFOTB

Silly Liz Watson is telling Tom how strong his case is

Elizabeth Watson
18 mins

Hi Tom,

have you already served a DSAR Notice on UKAR & Walker Morris & the court, for disclosure of all data they hold on you??
If not, you can get the ICO to issue a letter under sections 13 & 55 to produce to the court, to have full restitution & YR position restored

Have you also considered setting the CPS & UKAR a 14 day challenge :
*to produce an original valid warrant,
* to produce accounts of all interest charged on yr house and all money's you've paid for it, *inspection of the original Contract and Note
* forensic proof of the physical advance
* forensic audited proof that a debt exists or has ever existed against yr property
* full disclosure of who commanded & instigated the terrorist attack against you on 2nd July 2015, and on what lawful basis?

Challenge them to submit the results to the High Court Chancery Division, within 14 days, and simultaneously renew yr SARN requests not yet complied with & apply under Disclosure Rules for a High Court Order of Part 31 disclosure of "giving of the account and contract, showing what repayment vehicle was put in place"...

Also send the same request to Walker Morris & judge Godsmark, providing proof that you've paid for the property 3 times over & so put them all on Notice.

Serve a sworn Affidavit why the judgment is void in law, absent there being any actual order to evict you, citing the above grounds, that you are the lawful and rightful occupier with full rights and equity ownership of the said property.
Then you'll have them cornered and any non response entitles you to seize back your home in full Public view and to settle the argument & take up occupancy. You then have rights of damages to reinstate making the house habitable
Hope this helps?

You're in a strong position. Go for it, Tom, we're all behind you!

You're a great teacher & this will help millions of people who dont understand their rights nor how these criminal gangs infiltrate our lives, uninvited.

Kind regards, liz

OK, come on, own up, this has to be someone on here with a wind up. :naughty:
Oh the irony of the Get Out Of Debt Free website :lol: :lol: :lol:
Now owned by a debt management company :brickwall: Bye bye Ceylon :haha:
letissier14

Post by letissier14 »

Liz Watson is very real - she even has her own thread on here

viewtopic.php?f=52&t=10607
I don't take sides, I read all the facts and then come to my own conclusions
Bones

Post by Bones »

Something has got old Amanda Crawfraud's panties in a twist today :whistle:

Amanda Crawfraud wrote:Having just seen the meme one of our members in here made asking for the warrant (thank you by the way, it made me smile!)

I thought id re-share this video, where Mark who was one of the awesome folk up on our roof in July re-capped what happen in relation to the fake warrant presented in the rooftop 7 trial, and what the judge said during it, regarding the non existant paper work and fake piece of paper they tried to use during it.

This element is obvioulsy only part of the issues surrounding the crime of this fake warrant, and the supporing paper work which also HAS to be GENUINE ( which there is none of either!shocker!)The supporting paper work is also imperitive in the excecution of a warrant if it was GENUINE and which would legitimise it, if it was completed IN FULL to the percribed form and in accordance with the relevent laws and cpr rules, WHICH THE FAKE ONE MOST CERTAINLY IS NOT , for ALOT of reasons!

Not to mention the fee NOT having been paid,so nothing warrant wise can exsist anyway!! you could litrally write a book on the fake warrant itself, and all its flaws! bare in mind the fake warrant is NOT the only crime that has been commited in our case either theres tons in all different areas! I wish I were able to talk through them now, but as ever cards HAVE to be kept close to our chest now more so than ever! However it will alllllll be explained eventually when we are able, including some of the misinformation, assumption and lies a certain unfortunate set of individuals like to band about!

The emphasis is most certainly on the word GENUINE, and I would NOT want to be the person that created that piece of paper at the end of all this and claimed it to be lawful!

SO WHERE IS THE WARRANT!? (pssssttttt THERE ISN'T ONE, or else they'd have waved it in our faces! and all the supporting documents)

This is a must watch if you are at all interested in this element of our shocking case.
Bones

Post by Bones »

So we have gone from all of the Crawfrauds and their crack legal team including Colon claiming that there is no warrant to now (I wonder why lol) there being a warrant but it is a fake warrant and for reasons Amanda is unable to specifically state except for saying

"This element is obvioulsy only part of the issues surrounding the crime of this fake warrant, and the supporing paper work which also HAS to be GENUINE ( which there is none of either!shocker!)The supporting paper work is also imperitive in the excecution of a warrant if it was GENUINE and which would legitimise it, if it was completed IN FULL to the percribed form and in accordance with the relevent laws and cpr rules, WHICH THE FAKE ONE MOST CERTAINLY IS NOT , for ALOT of reasons!"

She and for that matter the rest of them have been unable to refer to a single law or a single rule to even suggest that the warrant is fake -
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:
Elizabeth Watson wrote:
Have you also considered setting the CPS & UKAR a 14 day challenge
I find it hilarious that these fuckwits believe they can set a time limit and if the company they are challenging do not perform in the time the fuckwit has set it means the company loses.
But, but, but.... didn't Elizabeth use these methods with dazzling effect to recover her own home and humble the Rothschild Lizard Jew Bankers...?

(Note for casual visitors : No she didn't, because it's absolute nonsense)
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
Bones

Post by Bones »

* Site team - If you feel for any reason the below should not be posted, please delete this post
* Apologies for the quality they are what they are

Ok first we have the application for the warrant to be reissued - this was after he lost his Court case

The reissued warrant

Once the warrant had been reissued, an appointment was made for 2nd July 2015, being the day that the Crawfraud's were evicted

A close up of the important information

Now the question should be is why did Amanda and the Crawfraud's not let their faithful dipshit followers see the documents as she promised back in July last year ?

Why did they hide this from their followers ?
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

PeanutGallery wrote:
rumpelstilzchen wrote:Elizabeth Watson wrote:
Have you also considered setting the CPS & UKAR a 14 day challenge
I find it hilarious that these fuckwits believe they can set a time limit and if the company they are challenging do not perform in the time the fuckwit has set it means the company loses.
Not only that but the time limit is usually on the short side. It would be like me calling Burnaby a Molsen's swilling hockey pucker and saying if he doesn't rebut the claim in five minutes it has to stand.
I totally rebut this vile despicable calumny regarding the quality of my swill! Shit, didn't get that in within the five minute deadline. One day Peanut, one day . . . . . . .
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
longdog

Post by longdog »

Bones wrote: Why did they hide this from their followers ?
I assume that's a rhetorical question but I'll answer it anyway... Because every time the true facts came out they lost half of what remained of their followers so all they are left with now are the die-hard morons.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Bones wrote:Apologies if they have already been posted and I have missed it.

I was intending to post the warrant, the application for the warrant to be reissued and the notice of the baliffs appointment when I get home from work tonight.

Would that be ok with the powers that be (burnaby & co). Given what they are I would prefer confirmation before posting them
Sure. Given the masses of postings already made in this discussion (148 posts, over 3,000 viewings in just three days) I can't see a few facts adding significantly to the clutter.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

rumpelstilzchen

Bones wrote: * Apologies for the quality they are what they are
New rule: Must be high quality. If not high quality they are fraudulent.
:snicker:
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

The pony tailed ones video account of proceedings, loved how the PC took his nonsense in his stride & wound him up no end. I only got 3 minutes in when the paedo nonsense started..

Colon: "Ken Clarke's a child rapist"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OM0v-yefOiY
rumpelstilzchen

Burnaby49 wrote: over 3,000 viewings in just three days
Is that a record for Quatloos?
BHF wrote:
#six

Post by #six »

Do you have larger scans? Its pretty difficult to read.

Ta
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Burnaby49 wrote:
Bones wrote:Apologies if they have already been posted and I have missed it.

I was intending to post the warrant, the application for the warrant to be reissued and the notice of the baliffs appointment when I get home from work tonight.

Would that be ok with the powers that be (burnaby & co). Given what they are I would prefer confirmation before posting them
Sure. Given the masses of postings already made in this discussion (148 posts, over 3,000 viewings in just three days) I can't see a few facts adding significantly to the clutter.
Note - postings are being made on this discussion so frequently that Bones put up the documents between my writing this and hitting "Submit".

SoLongCeylon

Post by SoLongCeylon »

Now the question should be is why did Amanda and the Crawfraud's not let their faithful dipshit followers see the documents as she promised back in July last year ?

Why did they hide this from their followers ?

Are you able to divulge where you got this unicorn from? Thanks
Bones

Post by Bones »

#six wrote:Do you have larger scans? Its pretty difficult to read.

Ta

Sorry that is how they were sent to me

I can enlarge parts but it isn't any easier to read

If you cross your eyes you can just about make out the names of the claimant, defendant and other relevant details
Last edited by Bones on Wed Mar 30, 2016 6:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
#six

Post by #six »

Bones wrote:
#six wrote:Do you have larger scans? Its pretty difficult to read.

Ta

Sorry that is how they were sent to me

<snip>

Thanks anyway. Worth asking :)

Either way, confirmed that the warrant had a seal :snicker:
Last edited by #six on Wed Mar 30, 2016 7:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
rumpelstilzchen

Bones wrote:
You would have thought that as we are all high ranking paid government shills we would have access to some kind of electronic thingy that would sort out the poor quality and improve the docs so they can be read. I blame the cutbacks.
Last edited by rumpelstilzchen on Wed Mar 30, 2016 6:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BHF wrote: