Tom Crawford is on the roof of Fearn Close !!!

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Bones
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Tom Crawford is on the roof of Fearn Close !!!

Post by Bones »

SoLongCeylon wrote: Are you able to divulge where you got this unicorn from? Thanks
This guy gave it to me

rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

Is he on Amanda's list?
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

Now that the documents are up again please stop reposting them.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
Normal Wisdom

Post by Normal Wisdom »

#six wrote:
Either way, confirmed that the warrant had a seal :snicker:
Ah but it's clearly not an embossed seal. That's just one of the numerous flaws that Tom and co. made up have found to prove that it is fraudulent.
“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'”
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

Normal Wisdom wrote:
Ah but it's clearly not an embossed seal.
Should it be embossed or debossed? I can never remember.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
Arthur Rubin
Tupa-O-Quatloosia

Post by Arthur Rubin »

I think this is the wet seal they were looking for.

I can't get the seal to display. Could some mod who knows the bbcode here please edit the image above.
Arthur Rubin, unemployed tax preparer and aerospace engineer
ImageJoin the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!

Butterflies are free. T-shirts are $19.95 $24.95 $29.95
Pox

Post by Pox »

hucknallred wrote:The pony tailed ones video account of proceedings, loved how the PC took his nonsense in his stride & wound him up no end. I only got 3 minutes in when the paedo nonsense started..

Colon: "Ken Clarke's a child rapist"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OM0v-yefOiY
The highlights (IMO)
The video starts with Haining and what sounds like a female parked up in Fearn Chase - not a lot going on.

Then they are approached by 2 police, asking what are you doing here?
:o
Haining spouts the usual and does his best to provoke a reaction, his irritating voice rising a few octaves as he spouts the usual tripe - this is the first 6-7 minutes and worth a look just for a smirk.

At 51 minutes, the female member of the 6+1 - (was it Elizabeth and wasn't she supposed to be pregnant? ) Says to one of the policeman ' this is why we are suing you and why you won't have a pension'.

Must be one hell of a claim - the police get a handsome pension.

At 1.07 the police negotiator tells the waiting crowd :haha: that Tom will come down and that his legal representative 'Guy' has been informed !

All's good then - Guy is representing him :sarcasmon:

At 1.08 Tom comes down the ladder (has anybody told him that his method is not the correct way to descend a ladder?). Accompanied by loud cheers from the throng of supporters :sarcasmon:

Sue was present throughout, talking about dead mother, fake warrant, stolen home etc.
Naturally Mickey made an appearance.

My own view - Tom's preview video when he said nobody knows what I am doing, I have left a letter in a secret place etc. was another lie.
This was planned, a few knew about it (including Sue) and that it was organised by the puppet master (bater) Haining who had sod all else to do on a Bank Holiday weekend and being the publicity whore that he is, decided to create a scene.
Fortunately, he failed, as do most failures in life.
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

As someone pointed out on here and as seen in the videos, 3 Fearn Chase is now sans garage. The only logical reason for doing this would be to construct an extension.

Seeing as you can't do this sort of thing willy nilly so to speak, I mosied on over to the GBC planning section and found this.

Obviously Camp Crawford haven't noticed this themselves, but are now aware :whistle: I can see proceedings entering a new phase.

I can't see some burly builders being as patient as Notts. Police with Colon sticking a camera in their faces.
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

Oh joy, the applicant is a scouser.
Pox

Post by Pox »

exiledscouser wrote:Oh joy, the applicant is a scouser.
No, not a scouser - wrong side of the river - a posh scouser maybe? :lol:
#six

Post by #six »

hucknallred wrote:As someone pointed out on here and as seen in the videos, 3 Fearn Chase is now sans garage. The only logical reason for doing this would be to construct an extension.

Seeing as you can't do this sort of thing willy nilly so to speak, I mosied on over to the GBC planning section and found this.

Obviously Camp Crawford haven't noticed this themselves, but are now aware :whistle: I can see proceedings entering a new phase.

I can't see some burly builders being as patient as Notts. Police with Colon sticking a camera in their faces.
That seem like quite a nice little extension. Should add a fair bit of value to the house. Plenty there to piss off Mr and Mrs C.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

hucknallred wrote:As someone pointed out on here and as seen in the videos, 3 Fearn Chase is now sans garage. The only logical reason for doing this would be to construct an extension.

clearly some sort of error on the application, he hasnt named anybody else as owner or having a legal interest :haha:

Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
hanlons razor
Pirates Mate
Pirates Mate

Post by hanlons razor »

Oh I can't wait for the reaction when certain people hear/realise this.

Well at least when tom has his stolen house returned it'll be in a much bigger and better condition :sarcasmon:
never attribute to malice that which can equally be explained by stupidity
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Alternative theory:

Tom knew they were tearing it down and that's what drove him to break in.
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

The Ebert wing?
SoLongCeylon

Post by SoLongCeylon »

hanlons razor wrote:Oh I can't wait for the reaction when certain people hear/realise this.

Well at least when tom has his stolen house returned it'll be in a much bigger and better condition :sarcasmon:

This is getting back to being as much fun as the original rooftop protest.

Having looked at the new floor plans, I see there is more than enough room in the new living area for a bar - to keep Guy Taylor quiet when he pops round. There is also an additional ensuite / wet room for Sue to freshen up whenever she gets a bit sweaty. Finally, the additional bedroom will give Craig some privacy for whenever he feels the urge to work his way through a box of tissues.

Nothing from Tom about any charges he may be facing. If he had been charged I'm sure he would be telling us 15 times !!!!!!!!!1!!!!!!!!!!!
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

Central News report from yesterday, quite a bit of Tom in it.
https://youtu.be/cO7J6y7532w (still uploading, I'm now off to bed, will be live in 10 mins)
It's had some garish captions added, purely to stop Colon ripping it off & putting his own bullshit "breaking News" spin on it.
Bungle

Post by Bungle »

Well spotted hucknallred.

This remodelled and greatly extended bungalow should also improve Fearn Chase. The neighbours should be pleased too.
TUCO said to me:
“I envy you for the job that you do in helping advise people. If I could choose an occupation, this is what I would like to do. Much of the advice that I pass onto people is heavily influenced by your posts”.
Bungle

Post by Bungle »

hucknallred wrote:Central News report from yesterday, quite a bit of Tom in it.
https://youtu.be/cO7J6y7532w (still uploading, I'm now off to bed, will be live in 10 mins)
It's had some garish captions added, purely to stop Colon ripping it off & putting his own bullshit "breaking News" spin on it.
The link is telling me that it is a private video.
TUCO said to me:
“I envy you for the job that you do in helping advise people. If I could choose an occupation, this is what I would like to do. Much of the advice that I pass onto people is heavily influenced by your posts”.
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

Brilliant find, this is great - an extension, planning permission granted, garage torn down in preparation and not one of the ex neighbours who soooooooooo supported and sympathised ( :sarcasmon: ) with the Crawfords bothered to let them know... best laugh I've had all week :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: