Tom Crawford is on the roof of Fearn Close !!!

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

mufc1959
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Tom Crawford is on the roof of Fearn Close !!!

Post by mufc1959 »

Pox wrote:
Thanks for this - I remember the previous fag packet calcs and what you say makes sense - but I am still shocked - what an idiot/ stubborn fool Tom is.

Are you saying £98k including the original loan an though?
The original loan was £43,000, so 2 years' compound interest on that would be about another £6,000. There was no equity left after it was sold - it was sold in July 2015 for £55,000, so the £98,000 is the remaining balance after that £55,000 was applied to the outstanding mortgage, so there was a tiny bit left over to go towards the costs and the £98K is what's still owing.
Bones

Post by Bones »

Craig Crawfraud wrote: DRAG YOU off of your own land, without a shred of paperwork being shown..
Craig on the day of the eviction a video was made in which your Mum said the warrant was not signed - It doesn't need to be signed by a judge, but how would your Mum know there isn't a signature if she had not been shown it ?

The same video also shows an attempt to show your Dad the paperwork but he refuses to take any notice of it

Craig Crawfraud wrote: whilst your dying dog can't even get to the vets beause the bastards won't allow it
Craig check the video that you uploaded

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yEbWVkEsw9o

Listen to 14:55

Yours Daddy's words Craig
Tom Crawfraud wrote:"We are trying to hold him off so he doesn't have to be put down today, but tomorrow"
You would think that after all this time to prepare, the Crawfrauds could get their stories straight and stop contradicting themselves :naughty:
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

Amanda wrote:
2- MY FATHER AND MOTHER REQUIRE TO SEE THE CONSIDERATION, what did the Bank put up? did the Bank give them money? hard cash, so they could charge them interest? if so let my family see this paperwork as they have been asking to see for years.
Amanda, listen up. B&B paid the seller. The seller could have withdrawn that money from their bank if they had wanted to. In cash.

Is Amanda suggesting the vendor did not get paid?
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
Pox

Post by Pox »

mufc1959 wrote:
Pox wrote:
Thanks for this - I remember the previous fag packet calcs and what you say makes sense - but I am still shocked - what an idiot/ stubborn fool Tom is.

Are you saying £98k including the original loan an though?
The original loan was £43,000, so 2 years' compound interest on that would be about another £6,000. There was no equity left after it was sold - it was sold in July 2015 for £55,000, so the £98,000 is the remaining balance after that £55,000 was applied to the outstanding mortgage, so there was a tiny bit left over to go towards the costs and the £98K is what's still owing.
Thanks, got it now - duh!
So his stubbornness has cost him and Sue around £40k (along with losing his home).
With any luck the M in Laws home will be worth more than £40k so they could remortgage (if possible at his age) to pay off the debt?
If a mortgage isn't forthcoming, maybe they could go for equity release?

Equity release won't be a new concept for them will it - let's face it, they have already released plenty of equity by their own stupidity.
rumpelstilzchen

Pox wrote:
With any luck the M in Laws home will be worth more than £40k so they could remortgage (if possible at his age) to pay off the debt?
I can't see it happening. That would require Tom to admit he is wrong. I think he'll dig his heels in and lose quite a bit more.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:
Pox wrote:
I can't see it happening. That would require Tom to admit he is wrong. I think he'll dig his heels in and lose quite a bit more.
I suspect this stunt is to do with them coming after the £98k, maybe he feels now that he's nothing else to lose.. after all he's lost his home, his dignity, his ability to commence proceedings, he's probably about to lose his wife's inheritance as well, he may as well add roof climbing onto the list of idiocy he's committed.
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

Pox wrote:For the more learned amongst us -

If Tom has entered a property that he does not own, why can't he be charged with breaking and entering?
What would he have to do to be charged with burglary?

Both are criminal offences aren't they?

Or maybe Notts Police would not take those steps because they know that this is exactly what Tom wants?
In both cases Tom would have had to enter the property with the intention of stealing items belonging to the owner, criminal law usually requires an intention to do wrong and for it to be combined with a wrongful act. It's perfectly clear that Tom hasn't actually done this and doesn't have this intent at all. His intention is to try and get his house back. All he is, is a trespasser.

Notts Police won't take those steps because at the moment this is relatively peaceful, he's an old man, possibly not in the best of health and it's going to come to an end soon. If they do anything they risk inflaming what is, at the moment, a quite sedate affair. So they will play the waiting game.

The owner might make a complaint to the police, if they discover say, that Tom had criminally damaged the property and it would be a simple enough thing to do. But ultimately I think this will be dealt with by an order from the magistrates preventing Tom from going back to Fearne Chase.

As for Tom's health, I would imagine him to feel that he is under immense strain and pressure, his perception of reality by now is that he's been the victim of a massive conspiracy, his life has fallen apart and he's facing an ignominious fate. That it was ultimately by his and his wife's own hands is unlikely to register, in fact he's probably been telling the lie about the banks so long that by now he'll believe it to be true. I would wager it's harming his relationship with Sue and his family and that he could likely do with a break from all of this. Sadly I don't think one will happen before his demise.

Finally in regard to a point I made in another thread as to why Tom wouldn't be sectioned, again this comes down to the intent. Yes it's reckless for a man of his age to go up on a roof in inclement weather, but this in my opinion isn't enough to qualify him as a danger to himself or others. He hasn't shown any signs of wanting to cause either himself or others harm.
Warning may contain traces of nut
littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion

Post by littleFred »

It has ended, according to Craig:
Craig Crawford feeling happy.
57 mins · Carlton, United Kingdom ·

So big poppa Crawford has come down from in the house. He didn't get arrested.... He has to hand himself in at a later date!!!

But he's getting charged
smile emoticon
which means he gets a jury of normal people like us!

More importantly he's safe.

But What's the world coming to when a 64 year old man has to take his own home back???
rumpelstilzchen

But What's the world coming to when a 64 year old man has to take his own home back???
That hasn't actually happened. It isn't his home and he hasn't taken it back.
BHF wrote:
getoutofdebtfools
Pirate
Pirate

Post by getoutofdebtfools »

My understanding is the £98k was on top of the £43k mortgage debt.

Just think about all the legal fees (must be £50k on their own!), the bailiffs, the removal guys and storage facility, the metal plating of the windows, CCTV, emptying all the crap out and then 24hr security for a few months. I'm surprised it's not more personally.
Oh the irony of the Get Out Of Debt Free website :lol: :lol: :lol:
Now owned by a debt management company :brickwall: Bye bye Ceylon :haha:
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

Not much sympathy for him judging by the comments on the Nottingham Post web page

http://www.nottinghampost.com/Police-pr ... story.html
EggyEggCup | March 28 2016, 8:58PM
It appears he wont be satisfied until he is jailed. The authorities should oblige him.

Profile image for Deryck54
Deryck54 | March 28 2016, 8:51PM
When he was evicted the 1st time. The house should have been knocked down. That would have sorted that idiot out. Don't pay your mortgage and you forfeit it, he knew that when he took the mortgage out.

Profile image for Sunnysideup
Sunnysideup | March 28 2016, 7:05PM
This bloke has lost the plot,if he wants to go in front of a jury he's going the right way to fulfill his wish. Sad as the situation is,the case was looked into by all the relevant bodies and they all came out in favor of the mortgage lender.
Read more: http://www.nottinghampost.com/Police-pr ... z44ES5cFyy
Follow us: @Nottingham_Post on Twitter | NottinghamPostOnline on Facebook
Bungle

Post by Bungle »

noblepa wrote:
Pox wrote:'£98,000 extra for the work ' - according to Craig - wow, a lot worse than I thought.

No wonder Tom looks ill.

Would that be 98k on top of the original loan plus interest?

If so, 98k for what? Seems a bit steep to me.
Some time ago, someone did a "back of the envelope" calculation. It was something like principle and interest owed - net proceeds of sale + security costs between eviction and sale + legal fees incurred by the bank.

Wasn't it two years between the time he stopped paying his mortgage and the eviction/sale? An awfully lot of accrued interest can build up in that time. I think I remember that the principle balance was on the order of 43,000 pounds. In two years, probably another 20,000 in interest. I believe that the house sold for less than 50k. The bank would have to subtract auction fees and other cost of the sale from the proceeds

How stupid does one have to be to not understand that an interest-only loan leaves you owing just as much in twenty years as you did on day 1?
The 'back of the envelope' calculation' is here. A 'little birdie' told me that the £98k represents only the legal fees.

viewtopic.php?f=52&t=10722&p=211332#p211332
Last edited by Bungle on Mon Mar 28, 2016 9:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.
TUCO said to me:
“I envy you for the job that you do in helping advise people. If I could choose an occupation, this is what I would like to do. Much of the advice that I pass onto people is heavily influenced by your posts”.
hanlons razor
Pirates Mate
Pirates Mate

Post by hanlons razor »

I think today's escapades confirm what is already known to all on here. That

A: tom is desperate to retake some of the lime light he once "enjoyed"

B: that his once supporters have all deserted him bar the usual suspects who are mainly seeking a new video for their youtube channels

C: nothing short of a prison sentence, if even that, will dissuade a continuation of these antics.

D: nottinghams police deserve every penny of their salary.

E: even with planning and organisation they couldn't even 24 hours of entertainment for us.

Its nice to see noted in the comments of the nottingham post article an awareness that the usual suspects (Mr Haining) is responsible for a large part of this. I'm kind of hoping that comment didn't come from anyone on here as it would be nice to think the citizens of nottingham are wising up to the virus that is old ceylon.

I still, even after everything that's happened, have a touch of sympathy with tom. Whilst everything has been a direct result of his choices he does have to live with the consequences of those actions. And I hope he looks back on these years and choices in time to come with sincere remorse at his stupidly rather than simply feeling sorry for what he has lost.

However I hope with the deepest of hope that Mark Haining one day comes to pay with the harshest of punishments for the hell he and his espousings have inflicted on both those who listened and the society which has to deal and pay for the actions of those greedy/ignorant/stupid/desperate people.
never attribute to malice that which can equally be explained by stupidity
#six

Post by #six »

littleFred wrote:It has ended, according to Craig:
Craig Crawford feeling happy.
57 mins · Carlton, United Kingdom ·

So big poppa Crawford has come down from in the house. He didn't get arrested.... He has to hand himself in at a later date!!!

But he's getting charged
smile emoticon
which means he gets a jury of normal people like us!

More importantly he's safe.

If the CPS has any sense, they will charge him with only a minor offence which will lead to a magistrates court and therefore without jury. That would be funny :lol:
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

The whole mob at GOOFY, assembled by Ceylon, including all his well paid legal advisors should bear some of the blame for this. They have manipulated poor old Tom, into really believing he has a claim for his house back. They keep plying him with FMOTL babble, and he regurgitates, fake requirements, and their own rules will never of course will be met because they do not exist and therefore can not be complied with. The whole misunderstanding of loan securitization and what it is, also adds fuel to this derange fire, who cares if the bank sells your loan, and got paid, someone bought it and expects you to continue servicing it. In some ways, this manipulation of Tom by these so called advisors should be considered abuse, almost on the same level as those other abuses Ceylon is always on about. It is people like Ceylon preying on simple Tom, that is the real abuse going on in Nottingham...
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

He didn't get arrested.... He has to hand himself in at a later date!!!
1. This is considered a victory?

2. Man those Nottingham police sure are jackbooted thugs, allowing Tom to turn himself in at a later date, truly this is worse than Nazi Germany.
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

NYGman wrote: <snip>

It is people like Ceylon preying on simple Tom, that is the real abuse going on in Nottingham...
I saw Haining's gurning mug a few times on the video feeds today. He seemed delighted, ecstatic almost at all the attention he was receiving and at proceedings as a whole, strutting about looking smug and self-important, lapping up the attention.

Truth is Mark 'Ceylon' Haining 'groomed' Tom from the outset. Courted him, surrounded him with cooing sycophants, gave him hope where none existed, filled his head with worthless advice and bogus theories, introduced him to dangerous serial failed litigants and thereafter treated him as his very own poster-boy for his Goodf nonsense. Let him fall down the rabbit hole and wreck his life. Granted, he was to a certain extent pushing at an open door with Tom who seemed willing from fairly early on to grasp at straws, even the men of straw who ultimately latched on to him but that's classic behaviour of and by an abuser, seeking out and exploiting weak and desperate individuals.

Just as he has and continues to groom the highly suggestible and extremely vulnerable Mickey Summers as a pawn in his own on-going vendetta against Nottingham council and local police. A true prince amongst men.

Just watch them both get booted into the long grass when finally squeezed dry.

Interesting to note that there was a film crew present at Fearne Chase today, possibly from Ch4 making some sort of documentary about this whole sorry business so more to come on this before it's finally over.
midjit-gems
Captain
Captain

Post by midjit-gems »

There was a film crew who were looking at making a documentary on response at one point. Around the time where the prince of bellend (ady Sutcliffe) himself was claiming he would take down any bailiff who came to take the house. Funny enough nothing came of it. Maybe it's linked ?
Last edited by midjit-gems on Tue Mar 29, 2016 12:40 am, edited 2 times in total.
I call it as I see it
I speak my mind
I don't hold back
Bones

Post by Bones »

If everything claimed by the Crawfrauds - all the court cases that Tom has won and that the Crown Court said all the documents are wrong, instead of getting himself arrested - why didn't Tom just move back in.

If what they claim was true, there would be no need for him to be arrested or go to court.

Could the real reason be that he is unable to bring anymore civil claims as per Ebert and the only way for him to get a hearing now is to get arrested.

The idiot still thinks that anything to do with the warrant has a bearing on the criminal proceedings against him.

There are some very disturbing pictures of Colon... He looks so excited that I think he may have messed in his jeans (anyone else notice how much the legs had to be rolled up).

And where was James Bradley.... He missed a hot date with Colon...
littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion

Post by littleFred »

On Amanda's FB:
Amanda Pike wrote:Dads down and safe and achieved what he set out to do. Now we hope and pray we get justice proper 100% justice and hope that the police help us and investigate this serious crime and one, the criminals embroiled them in too.

I love my mum and dad with all my heart. Hes so brave and backed up by my also brave mum. This should NOT be happening. Please help stop this continued abuse by a bank of them PLEASE Nottingham police.

THANK YOU ALL FROM THE BOTTOM OF OUR HEARTS be it for going to OUR house or sharing commenting online your an AMAZING group of people and were so lucky to have you all as friends.

I'm sure dad will update when he can x
I have to agree with one sentence:
Amanda Pike wrote:This should NOT be happening.
The problem, Amanda, is that your father has obtained justice. I understand he didn't like the result, but it was justice. Do you seriously think that today's events will make the police investigate Tom's mortgage? How could you think that? Tom could commit any number of (alleged) crimes and the police would still have no interest whatsoever in Tom's mortgage.

I understand Tom's frustration. We all feel frustrated when things don't pan out as we want. But Tom has been lied to far more by the likes of Ceylon and Mr Ebert than by the bank.

Amanda, you and your mother are encouraging Tom into stupid activities that can only harm him. I understand why Ceylon wants Tom to be a martyr to the GOOFy cause. But why do you want to harm your own father?
Amanda Pike wrote:This should NOT be happening.
Agreed. So please try to remove your father from the abuse of Ceylon and the baying crowd.