Tom Crawford is on the roof of Fearn Close !!!

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

guilty
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Tom Crawford is on the roof of Fearn Close !!!

Post by guilty »

Tom has posted this:

https://lookaside.fbsbx.com/file/Gove%2 ... jpvpn5y8rQ

Seems to be a rambling complaint from someone about no fees being paid into Court.
"People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do."
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

What is it with the opca crowd and their habit of writing things in fonts of many colours ?
Warning may contain traces of nut
#six

Post by #six »

Not forgetting capitals and UNDERLINES
daveBeeston

Post by daveBeeston »

Its because they think it will bamboozle people into submission and ensure victory ever time.

In reality all it does is ensure that the letters they send are filed straight into recycling.

This one is no different as its just a rambling complaint with no substance,like pretty much every complaint they have.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Never argue with an idiot,they drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

Interesting link - it rambles on for ages without ever addressing the facts in the case. It isn't until the bottom do we find that the complaints are a Mr Foglia and his mate.

Waste of time technicolor waffle which will be deleted/binned by the recipients.

Is Tom placing some sort of reliance on this as a precedence? It's not clear but I smell Ebert at work on this one.
Pox

Post by Pox »

#six wrote:Not forgetting capitals and UNDERLINES
And the overuse (certainly in the case of Haining) of !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

after every post !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bored now (and my finger hurts, but you get the gist).
Pox

Post by Pox »

exiledscouser wrote:Interesting link - It's not clear but I smell Ebert at work on this one.
I had the exact same thought - 'great minds thinks alike' or 'fools never differ' - you choose.
letissier14

Post by letissier14 »

The state wants Tom Crawford dead

I think they have completely lost the plot :brickwall:

http://roguemale.org/2014/07/27/state-w ... ford-dead/

oops just noticed it is from 2014
I don't take sides, I read all the facts and then come to my own conclusions
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

letissier14 wrote:The state wants Tom Crawford dead

I think they have completely lost the plot :brickwall:

http://roguemale.org/2014/07/27/state-w ... ford-dead/

Obviously, 'the State' is not very efficient in it's 'killing off programme', though not looking well after his afternoon on the roof, he still looked very much alive!!!!1!!!!
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

letissier14 wrote:
Even better. Two years on and we can see the rouge male was talking out of his arse. Mind you, when isn't he?
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
#six

Post by #six »

Oh don't be daft. It's obvious that the establishment have not completed the hit because Rouge Male is on the case. They wouldn't dare :haha:
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

RM claims that the Rothschild cabal tried to bump him off too as part of their general program of genocide against, well, people like him.

He's still around tho, stealing oxygen, so the hit men or women TPTB have deployed against himself and the entire Crawfraud family must be pretty inept. Perhaps he's like Inspector Clouseau, managing to duck when the poison dart is fired or maybe a transvestite has stolen his clothes and been seen off in his stead.

That's a theme in Sov splatherings; they conflate their petty confrontations and (relative to stuff that actually matters) dreary minor squabbles with mortgage lenders with massive pogroms, mass murder and evil world domination schemes which are brought to bear and which specifically target their own sad and sorry lives.
rumpelstilzchen

Call me cynical, but when I click on a link and I am faced with stuff like:
THE ROTHSCHILD CONTROLLED ‘UK’ ZIONIST GOVT. SPONSORED GENOCIDE AGAINST INDIGENOUS FOLKS OF THE ISLES OF BRITAIN.
and
The very same forces were at work behind RM’s unlawful eviction in 2010.
RM has first hand experience of this fact as the very same forces attempted to kill him too in 2010 and 2011, by way of the Crown House of Rothchild’s policy of genocide. It is factual and accurate.
my immediate reaction to that is the sound of a little voice in my saying: "Wanker".
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
LordEd

Post by LordEd »

AndyPandy wrote: Obviously, 'the State' is not very efficient in it's 'killing off programme', though not looking well after his afternoon on the roof, he still looked very much alive!!!!1!!!!
They have to do an environmental study to determine if putting him underground would be hazardous to the local wildlife, then do a feasibility study, then put it out for public review.

Then the bidding process.
daveBeeston

Post by daveBeeston »

LordEd wrote:
AndyPandy wrote: Obviously, 'the State' is not very efficient in it's 'killing off programme', though not looking well after his afternoon on the roof, he still looked very much alive!!!!1!!!!
They have to do an environmental study to determine if putting him underground would be hazardous to the local wildlife, then do a feasibility study, then put it out for public review.

Then the bidding process.
I can speed up the process.

1.Environmental impact of bumping off Tom Crawford and subsequent burial.
This has been decided as having a low environmental impact and no wildlife or foliage will be suffer from the burial.

2.Feasibility of bumping off Tom Crawford
After long and arduous discussion(15 minutes including coffee/tea break)it has been agreed upon that it would be feasible as the costs to the public purse would be minimal and it would be in the public's interest to carry out the agreed upon actions.

3.Public review
The results of the public review where 99% in favour with just 1% disagreeing,the 1% would not give their names as they claim doing so would enter them into a contract and as such the 1% of disagreement has been disregarded.

Bidding process.
I enter my terms,for me to carry out the "bumping off" of Tom Crawford my price is as follows,a large bag of Skittles (regular not sour),bus fair to and from the job (saving tax payers money on the usual taxi/limo).
I just need to know if it is to be an "accident" or a "statement" im cool either way.

Disclaimer
The above is purely fiction and should not be taken serious in any way(i would be happy with either regular or sour Skittles) :lol:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Never argue with an idiot,they drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
LordEd

Post by LordEd »

We will have to put the question of the color of skittles to committee to ensure even distribution so minorities are not offended. All stakeholders also must be consulted on this matter, and we must see if they can be locally manufactured.

Medical experts must also be consulted to the health aspects in the coloring agents used.
guilty

Post by guilty »

Each individual Skittle will be required to sign (in wet glucose) a contract to indicate that they consent to be a particular colour.
"People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do."
rumpelstilzchen

daveBeeston wrote: I just need to know if it is to be an "accident" or a "statement" im cool either way.
It has been decided. An electronic device sewn into the headband of the trilby to fry the brain.
Oh....hang on a minute....
BHF wrote:
longdog

Post by longdog »

I am by nature a man of very liberal bent who believes in the equality of all regardless of age, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, religion or lack thereof but I cannot... Nay... WILL NOT accept Sour Skittles as being the equal of regular Skittles. They are not and never will be and the claim that they are is political correctness gawn mad. :evil:
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

#six wrote:Oh don't be daft. It's obvious that the establishment have not completed the hit because Rouge Male is on the case. They wouldn't dare :haha:
The Rouge Male will leave the banksters blushing with shame.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4