Tom Crawford is on the roof of Fearn Close !!!

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

vampireLOREN
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Tom Crawford is on the roof of Fearn Close !!!

Post by vampireLOREN »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:
exiledscouser wrote:
Truth is Mark 'Ceylon' Haining 'groomed' Tom from the outset. Courted him, surrounded him with cooing sycophants, gave him hope where none existed, filled his head with worthless advice and bogus theories, introduced him to dangerous serial failed litigants and thereafter treated him as his very own poster-boy for his Goodf nonsense. Let him fall down the rabbit hole and wreck his life. Granted, he was to a certain extent pushing at an open door with Tom who seemed willing from fairly early on to grasp at straws, even the men of straw who ultimately latched on to him but that's classic behaviour of and by an abuser, seeking out and exploiting weak and desperate individuals.
A question the GOOFs should be asking themselves: If Haining really believes the house is owned by Tom why didn't Haining go up on the roof with Tom?

All in all it was a delightful little side show, for me the only thing missing was to see the old fool lose his footing land on his back and slide off the roof. From the beginning he was been made the poster boy of this movement and he appeared to relish his time in the sun. Now it appears that a new "path" has been found !!!!!1!!!, one that leads to success via the Criminal Court.
One can see the hand of Guido the MagnerCider man holding the map, Guided by Guido how can this possibly fail?. I see that the garage has been demolished , possibly to frustrate roof top adventurers ....now I hope they coat the roof with a thick coat of grease. What I really hope is that when Tom hands himself in he is told no action will be taken, if he has also caught a chill that would be good too.
If people from Poland are called Poles Why are aren't people from Holland called Holes?
midjit-gems
Captain
Captain

Post by midjit-gems »

Amanda nasty nadine and a few others of equally nasty nature were all laughing when Danny posted the copies of the warrant and paperwork regarding the reissue of the warrant and the ex96 appointment with a bailiff. They thought it was funny Danny believed it was a real warrant.

As previously stated it was in the court bundle of the rooftops case, checked over by the defendants barristers who would know a little more about legal documents than our lovely Amanda. I'm sure if it was fake they'd have used it to their advantage???

So all this nonsense about sending people out to get it hmmmm yea ok at what point will they stop lying about events that can be proven?
I call it as I see it
I speak my mind
I don't hold back
daveBeeston

Post by daveBeeston »

midjit-gems wrote:Amanda nasty nadine and a few others of equally nasty nature were all laughing when Danny posted the copies of the warrant and paperwork regarding the reissue of the warrant and the ex96 appointment with a bailiff. They thought it was funny Danny believed it was a real warrant.

As previously stated it was in the court bundle of the rooftops case, checked over by the defendants barristers who would know a little more about legal documents than our lovely Amanda. I'm sure if it was fake they'd have used it to their advantage???

So all this nonsense about sending people out to get it hmmmm yea ok at what point will they stop lying about events that can be proven?
That's the problem with telling lies you eventually forget what you have previously said and you get caught out which they have been on several occasions and once that happens the insults and threats start.

Tom and his whole family are liars pure and simple,the worrying part is that people seem to be lapping it up.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Never argue with an idiot,they drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

daveBeeston wrote:
That's the problem with telling lies you eventually forget what you have previously said and you get caught out which they have been on several occasions and once that happens the insults and threats start.

Tom and his whole family are liars pure and simple,the worrying part is that people seem to be lapping it up.
Outside of the Crawford clan I doubt their are that many left that believe Tom's version of events any more, which I think is why he was on the roof in the first place.

He for sure lies though like other people breathe, I was just browsing tonight and on the day he was evicted he is angry that he is not in London "helping" someone save their home. He angrily announces that it is a sure fire win so Guy will deal with it. Guy did not deal with it, the family lost and were evicted, again compulsive lying.

Tom though is getting angrier and angrier with each video, their is definitely a dark side to him that he tries to hide with the "poor me" crap. In this latest video the Police are now terrorists, who arrived according to Billy Liar with masses of vehicles and half an army. It would not surprise me to learn he does something far more stupid and dangerous than climbing on a roof, I hope not, but he is no longer a deluded old fool, I seriously think he is approaching the "danger to others" platform. I hope i am wrong.
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

http://www.nottinghampost.com/Police-co ... story.html
A spokesman for Nottinghamshire Police said the incident was concluded at around 7.30pm.

He said: "Officers were in attendance and their main priority was protecting public safety and preventing a breach of the peace.

"Following a peaceful conclusion at 7.30pm on Monday, March 28, officers will be interviewing a man in connection to the incident at a later stage."

No arrests have been made.
Not quite what Tom had wanted though
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

NYGman wrote:http://www.nottinghampost.com/Police-co ... story.html
A spokesman for Nottinghamshire Police said the incident was concluded at around 7.30pm.

He said: "Officers were in attendance and their main priority was protecting public safety and preventing a breach of the peace.

"Following a peaceful conclusion at 7.30pm on Monday, March 28, officers will be interviewing a man in connection to the incident at a later stage."

No arrests have been made.
Not quite what Tom had wanted though
Nor his neighbours, I suspect by now they just want the silly sod locked up and them to be allowed to get on with their lives in peace !
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

And I am sure they are not happy with the state of that house on Fearn Close, thanks to Tom, and co.
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
midjit-gems
Captain
Captain

Post by midjit-gems »

http://www.nottinghampost.com/need-know ... story.html

Seems a few aren't happy about this article for some reason
I call it as I see it
I speak my mind
I don't hold back
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

Bradford and Bingley said his endowment policy had lapsed – due to him not making the endowment payments – and that he had only been paying an interest-only mortgage.
Is this the first time it's actually been reported that he stopped paying the endowment?
Footloose52

Post by Footloose52 »

hucknallred wrote:
Bradford and Bingley said his endowment policy had lapsed – due to him not making the endowment payments – and that he had only been paying an interest-only mortgage.
Is this the first time it's actually been reported that he stopped paying the endowment?
No, this came out in one of the early court hearings for possession. Apparently Sue cancelled the direct debit for the endowment policy and a mortgage statement shown by Tom clearly has the proceeds shown as being paid into the mortgage account.
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

Footloose52 wrote: No, this came out in one of the early court hearings for possession. Apparently Sue cancelled the direct debit for the endowment policy and a mortgage statement shown by Tom clearly has the proceeds shown as being paid into the mortgage account.
Sorry, should have said, is this the first time the press has reported the lapsed endowment.
I'm well aware of of the facts myself, proper soap opera this is.
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

Prize GOOF SalliNae has posted this:
If this world was full of Toms, life would be a blissful existence.
Just imagine that.
If this world was full of Toms life would be shit.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
midjit-gems
Captain
Captain

Post by midjit-gems »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:Prize GOOF SalliNae has posted this:
If this world was full of Toms, life would be a blissful existence.
Just imagine that.
If this world was full of Toms life would be shit.
If this world were full of toms the makers of incontinence wear would be quids in and the bankers living in the street
I call it as I see it
I speak my mind
I don't hold back
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

Who posted this, come on, own up!
Guy_Taylor | March 29 2016, 7:21AM
I accept it is my fault that Tom is in such a state. I taught him how to see a win from a loss. It is down to my attitude in life where I always like to have my beer glass half full. We have Ebert on the case to watch out for more details.................
daveBeeston

Post by daveBeeston »

hucknallred wrote:Who posted this, come on, own up!
Guy_Taylor | March 29 2016, 7:21AM
I accept it is my fault that Tom is in such a state. I taught him how to see a win from a loss. It is down to my attitude in life where I always like to have my beer glass half full. We have Ebert on the case to watch out for more details.................
I must admit when i say that on the nottinghampost site my first thought who from Quatloos is responsible :lol:

The one thing that really does make me angry over this whole affair is that those with a genuine complaint against a bank will be under suspicion of making false claim or ignored completely and for that they should be held accountable.

I also cannot understand why people still keep falling for the lies the Crawford's tell.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Never argue with an idiot,they drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
Normal Wisdom

Post by Normal Wisdom »

daveBeeston wrote: ...

I also cannot understand why people still keep falling for the lies the Crawford's tell.
Because they want to believe that what he says is true and it suits them to accept his version of events rather than think for themselves and be disappointed.
“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'”
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

midjit-gems wrote:http://www.nottinghampost.com/need-know ... story.html

Seems a few aren't happy about this article for some reason
Saying one of their reporters is on crack for reporting that Tom had lost his court case doesn't exactly get them on your side.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

If you nip over to the Nottingham post Facebook page it's kicking off big style.

Definitely pop corn o'clock.
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

Amanda is saying that no real warrant exists.
There is no point in trying to reason with idiots like that.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
midjit-gems
Captain
Captain

Post by midjit-gems »

SteveUK wrote:If you nip over to the Nottingham post Facebook page it's kicking off big style.

Definitely pop corn o'clock.
Have you got a link?
I call it as I see it
I speak my mind
I don't hold back