Rab C Sproul.

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

hucknallred
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Rab C Sproul.

Post by hucknallred »

Administrive, fraud, bagpipes, woolly hat etc.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vn-VykV ... ture=share
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

Haven't watched it but he says in the comments that it's been delayed until the 28th.
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

I found a bit of background showing the other side's view of the case so to speak, only up to the December hearing so far.
Sheriff feared for life over ‘sinister court summons

The Herald 21 Dec 2018 RORY CASSIDY

A SHERIFF has revealed he feared for his life after he and two colleagues received letters summoning them to attend a community hall to go on trial over “crimes against the people”.

Sheriff David Pender took to the witness stand at Paisley Sheriff Court, where he has presided for 24 years, to give evidence at the trial of Robert Sproul, 54, and John Smith, 55.

The men deny behaving in a threatening or abusive way by booking out a Glasgow community hall and sending Paisley sheriffs David Pender, Tom Mccartney and Seith Ireland letters saying they were to attend the hall to go on trial for “crimes against the people of Great Britain”.

Sheriff Pender, who was presiding over a jury trial, had to leave the bench in that case, take off his gown and wig and enter the witness stand in another court room in the building.

And he said he arrived at the court one day to find a letter that led to him thinking he could be killed.

He explained: “I was in my chambers. I received a document with a citation to appear at a court hearing on Sunday, July 29. There were two or three documents within. It was a summons to attend a court hearing.

“It said, ‘you are publicly charged with crimes against the people of Great Britain and an ongoing criminal conspiracy’.

“Robert Sproul was the plaintiff. I have encountered Mr Sproul in the course of my job.”

The sheriff, 69, said there was also mention within the paperwork that he had been involved in the “kidnapping” of a child, who can’t be named for legal reasons, who was placed into care at a court hearing.

He said: “It stated there was, apparently, a right to restrain my liberty and detain me, whether that was lawful or not.

“I noticed it was also addressed to two of my colleagues. We spoke to each other and decided we would report it to the police. It seemed, on the face of it, very genuine. It had a seal.

“The whole thing, I thought, was really quite sinister.”

When cross-examined by one of the men, who refers to himself as “the living man Robert Sproul” Sheriff Pender said he did not go to the hall on the date he had been summoned to attend.

He explained: “I had no intention of putting my life at risk. I did not know what was going to happen, but I was not going to give anyone the opportunity to do something to me.”

The trial continues.
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

It seemed, on the face of it, very genuine. It had a seal.

lol. their wacky debauchery bit them in the ass.
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

Him?

or this?

Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

....When cross-examined by one of the men, who refers to himself as “the living man Robert Sproul” Sheriff Pender said he did not go to the hall on the date he had been summoned to attend.

He explained: “I had no intention of putting my life at risk. I did not know what was going to happen, but I was not going to give anyone the opportunity to do something to me.”....
This is not going to end happily for "the living turnip Robert Sproul". I will go no further, with due regard to sub-judice.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
Comrade Sharik
Pirate
Pirate

Post by Comrade Sharik »

The living neep, surely?
AnOwlCalledSage

It's the big day in Paisley Sherrif Court 5 today :Axe:

Gets popcorn...
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Thu Feb 28, 2019 11:30 am It's the big day in Paisley Sherrif Court 5 today :Axe:

Gets popcorn...
You might want to put the champagne on ice. He was posting on his YT channel around 2300 last night. I tried to watch one video, but after 30s of bagpipe music, and his ugly mug staring out at me, decided against continuing.

If you're brave enough to watch, please post a brief summary here :beatinghorse:
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

SteveUK wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2019 5:55 am If you're brave enough to watch, please post a brief summary here :beatinghorse:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rUitmaKfpDo

I think he's back again in a week it didn't go well. HHJ Smith has had the charges dropped - I think.
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

Rob's packing on the pounds, he'll soon be as porcine as I am. I spend my retirement years in tattered sweatshirts and old shorts but even I wouldn't wear a horizontal striped tie with a vertical striped shirt.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
doublelong
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by doublelong »

Burnaby49 wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2019 8:12 am Rob's packing on the pounds, he'll soon be as porcine as I am. I spend my retirement years in tattered sweatshirts and old shorts but even I wouldn't wear a horizontal striped tie with a vertical striped shirt.
I totally agree about the tie and I have a very poor taste in fashion (according to my other half). I am more concerned about what his right hand is doing when he is talking. :naughty:
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

I think he said he will be back in the 20th March.

This one will run and run.........
MaritalArtist
First Mate
First Mate

Post by MaritalArtist »

Burnaby49 wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2019 8:12 amt even I wouldn't wear a horizontal striped tie with a vertical striped shirt.
He always wears the same thing to court. Maybe it's his lucky shirt and tie. Or maybe he's trying to give the magistrate an epileptic fit from the strobe effect.
That's right, The Mascara Snake, fast and bulbous! Also, a tin teardrop!
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

The only decent clothes he could find at a thrift store, and they clash.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
longdog

Post by longdog »

Posted on the Freeman On The Land Licencing Authority FB group....

JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wd6QEUTpjNU

Rab has a Disciple!
It appears this chap is sitting in his car (sorry, his private property) in some town centre with a loudspeaker on his car, inflicting the collected speeches of Mr. Sproul on all who are within earshot.

Someone who has complained has brought plod to phuckwits's conveyance to find out what it is about. The driver sounds drunk or brain damaged, It may have been the latter as the police would have noticed a beer breath.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

This is the most famous police shutting down of a loudspeaker since The Beatles ''concert on the rooftop'' in 1970. At least this time they were right to do it.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
AnOwlCalledSage

hucknallred wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2019 7:26 am I think he's back again in a week it didn't go well. HHJ Smith has had the charges dropped - I think.
If Fake Judge Smith had the charges dropped at the last hearing, then I'm not sure why he's also on the rolls for tomorrow.
John SMITH SCS/2018-114520 PA18004245 Court 3
Robert SPROUL SCS/2018-114520 PA18004245 Court 3
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

What was actually said was
Robert White wrote:They were charged for sending a summons to 3 sheriffs to attend a common law court hearing, Johns charges have been dropped apart from not giving his name, Robs charges should be dropped too on Wednesday.
So in fact, not actually dropped.