Rab C Sproul.

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

TheHallouminati
First Mate
First Mate

Re: Rab C Sproul.

Post by TheHallouminati »

Yes, so in fact not actually 'dropped' at all but instead John Smith is bound over for a year and Robert Sproul is about to receive community service.
Wonder if the CLC webshite has been updated with this news...
longdog
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by longdog »

But the CLPC is the highest court in the land so I'm sure they'll just overturn the conviction and sentence of some poxy sheriff's court.

I don't know why they didn't think of this by now. :snicker:
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid ... =3&theater
Barely readable but it seems Robert (sorry robert) has previous, in the form of time inside for drug offences.
longdog

Post by longdog »

"...previously sentenced to eight years in jail for drugs offences..."

Eight years is a bit steep for anything other than wholesale distribution of class A or intent to supply class A with a long history of previous convictions for the same offence.

Still... Man o the people eh?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
TheHallouminati
First Mate
First Mate

This article from Dec 2017 is a bit more legible and mentions his drug offences totalling 8 years. https://www.the-gazette.co.uk/news/1577 ... -rant-man/
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

longdog wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2019 5:59 pm "...previously sentenced to eight years in jail for drugs offences..."

Eight years is a bit steep for anything other than wholesale distribution of class A or intent to supply class A with a long history of previous convictions for the same offence.

As a good man o the people he was always ready to serve their powdery pleasure to them.

Did I see that the man of the people is no longer allowed to be a man of YouTube? Where now for this thread?
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

longdog wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2019 5:59 pm "...previously sentenced to eight years in jail for drugs offences..."

To be fair, it says totalling 8 years. I'd hazard a guess he's been in and out for small stretches for quite a while.. Maybe.
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
longdog

Post by longdog »

TheHallouminati wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2019 8:33 pm This article from Dec 2017 is a bit more legible and mentions his drug offences totalling 8 years. https://www.the-gazette.co.uk/news/1577 ... -rant-man/
So he has previous for threatening behaviour towards officers of the court. I've changed my mind... He may well be jailed.
longdog

Post by longdog »

SteveUK wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2019 9:02 pm

To be fair, it says totalling 8 years. I'd hazard a guess he's been in and out for small stretches for quite a while.. Maybe.
Maybe so but you don't get jailed for a little bit of personal use. Not unless you're dumb enough to get busted every time there's a R in the month.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

'not unless you're dumb enough' - this is Rob Ess :mrgreen:
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

So one of them is being deferred for a year pending good behavior and the other is being reviewed by trial services or whatever they call it. Hardly a resounding success. Any best as to how quickly it will be before they're back?
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
longdog

Post by longdog »

notorial dissent wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2019 3:10 am So one of them is being deferred for a year pending good behavior and the other is being reviewed by trial services or whatever they call it. Hardly a resounding success. Any best as to how quickly it will be before they're back?
This is just the opportunity for them to finally prove that the CLPC really is the highest court in the land and its verdicts are final. A set piece battle between the courts with the full power of the state behind them and a handful of barely literate malcontents in a pub.
TheHallouminati
First Mate
First Mate

notorial dissent wrote:
So one of them is being deferred for a year pending good behavior and the other is being reviewed by trial services or whatever they call it. Hardly a resounding success. Any best as to how quickly it will be before they're back?
Next Common Law Court is on Sunday 24th March, 1pm, at Rainhill ex Services Club, 561a Warrington Road, Rainhill, Prescot L35 4LS
notorial dissent

TheHallouminati wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2019 9:17 am
notorial dissent wrote:
Next Common Law Court is on Sunday 24th March, 1pm, at Rainhill ex Services Club, 561a Warrington Road, Rainhill, Prescot L35 4LS
So if either or both of them participate then I should say imminently.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

Interesting that rather than standing up and claiming the Play Court was justified in it's actions, Rob S attempted to defend by denying his involvement. From the Dundee Evening Telegraph linked earlier ..
Sheriff Ireland and Sheriff McCartney also both gave evidence in the trial, which heard that robert, who is representing himself, was named as “the plaintiff” on the documents and had booked the community hall for the date and time specified in the summons – Clyde Community Hall, in Govan, Glasgow, on Sunday July 29, 2018.

In a no-case-to-answer submission, robert said: “There is no evidence to suggest I sent any letter.

“Whether or not I booked the hall, there is no crime – it’s not a crime to book a hall or to pay for a hall.

“There is no DNA, no fingerprints or any physical evidence to connect me to the documents – there is no crime.
notorial dissent

It would seen to be that Sproul and Smith think that "no case to answer" is the majik phrase in Scotland, seems to work about as well as the "jurisdiction" and "you're not the boss of me" arguments do here. Why they think they can go on and on ad nauseum on the innerwebs and post their play court proceedings and documents and then send them to their intended victims and then think they can't be traced back to them is more than mildly amusing.
longdog

Post by longdog »

Just speculation but I wonder if HHJ Smith J shit himself when McPlod turned up on his doorstep and and dropped Rab C right in it from a great height.

I don't think Rab C and his honour are on very good terms since the attempted £20,000 cash grab which he claimed to know nothing about.

Speaking of which I notice the donations fell £19,080 short of the target. https://www.justgiving.com/crowdfunding ... 0iCvsO5jHg
notorial dissent

longdog wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2019 10:20 pm Just speculation but I wonder if HHJ Smith J shit himself when McPlod turned up on his doorstep and and dropped Rab C right in it from a great height.

I don't think Rab C and his honour are on very good terms since the attempted £20,000 cash grab which he claimed to know nothing about.

Speaking of which I notice the donations fell £19,080 short of the target. https://www.justgiving.com/crowdfunding ... 0iCvsO5jHg
Lying liars and conmen, what can you say??
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

In his own words -
robert is up at paisley corporate place of business 10am 16th april 2019

robert is up at paisley corporate place of business for final determination by the man mungo bovey in this legal fraud for a fiction where no crime exists in law and no man or woman making a claim to be injured a total fraud against men and women this needs to stop now.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AP7hDnQBRxg