Rab C Sproul.

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Re: Rab C Sproul.

Post by notorial dissent »

His voice makes me want to dig my ears out, as well as he is a thick, ignorant, delusional nutcase.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
JimUk1
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by JimUk1 »

Snipercam7 wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2019 5:40 pm So.. it turns out Robert lives down the road from me, or was perhaps staying with a friend (the question is, did they establish joinder?).

I was cycling home last night after 11pm and saw this travesty..

https://imgur.com/a/rDNl7YU
That is fantastic!

Talking about broadcasting your ignorance to all of Scotland so proudly :snicker:
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

I see he is sticking it to the man by MOTing his car last week.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

I love the reason for rejection of leave to appeal

“The appeal is meaningless” and “has been given greater consideration then it should have done.”
notorial dissent

AndyPandy wrote: Thu Jul 04, 2019 11:07 am I love the reason for rejection of leave to appeal

“The appeal is meaningless” and “has been given greater consideration then it should have done.”
Sounds fair to me.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

KickahaOta wrote: Wed Jul 03, 2019 9:38 pm
Notsogreen wrote: Wed Jul 03, 2019 3:54 pm Total gibberish........ and he is called out..

PAPER TERRORISM apparently... ! ? !

Favourite quote : "They can only deal with the dead, not the living.. FACT !"

Oh, so it must be true...
This seems like an appropriate time for the application of poot logic:
  • Courts can only deal with the dead, not the living.
  • Courts have dealt with Rab C Sproul.
  • Therefore, Rab C Sproul is dead.
Bailiff, take the Defendant out back and shoot him dead, in accordance with his wishes.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

Found whilst perusung Crabbies CT group.

Is the timer right? 8 hours?
Robert Sproul was live.
Yesterday at 5:13 PM

robert was at court today to assist a man mark where he was took to court and a false claim took place against him for a debt he did not owe the lawyer liar neale tosh committed fraud uttered false documents against this man knowing there was no debt owed by him case dismissed result
Support is a little thin shall we say.

https://www.facebook.com/robert.sproul. ... 72560/?t=0
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

hucknallred wrote: Wed Sep 18, 2019 10:00 pm Found whilst perusung Crabbies CT group.

Robert Sproul was live.

robert was at court today to assist a man mark where he was took to court and a false claim took place against him for a debt he did not owe the lawyer liar neale tosh committed fraud uttered false documents against this man knowing there was no debt owed by him case dismissed result

As well as literacy.
notorial dissent

Chaos wrote: Thu Sep 19, 2019 1:27 am
hucknallred wrote: Wed Sep 18, 2019 10:00 pm Found whilst perusung Crabbies CT group.

Robert Sproul was live.

As well as literacy.
As well as comprehensibility, but then that isn't a surprise.
longdog

Post by longdog »

From being 2IC at The Kommon Lore Klown Kort to shouting at people through a megaphone in the shopping centre and being comprehensively ignored.

I would say "how the mighty have fallen" but they are essentially the same same thing. :snicker:
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

More grating noise from the man in a bobble hat. It's "back to basics" from the tartan terror!

https://www.facebook.com/robert.sproul. ... 298013484/
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Wed Oct 09, 2019 10:47 am More grating noise from the man in a bobble hat. It's "back to basics" from the tartan terror!

https://www.facebook.com/robert.sproul. ... 298013484/
His blurb :shock:
robert says all corporations are dead legal fictions that have no life and includes banks, councils, local authorities, police scotland, scottish water, scottish gas etc etc no man or woman can make an agreement, contract or a claim on its behalf because it has no right of mind to contract its a dead legal fiction that does not exist its dead speak no life a verifiable fact
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

robert says all corporations are dead legal fictions that have no life and includes banks, councils, local authorities, police scotland, scottish water, scottish gas etc etc no man or woman can make an agreement, contract or a claim on its behalf because it has no right of mind to contract its a dead legal fiction that does not exist its dead speak no life a verifiable fact
And yet he still collects his handouts from the dead legal fiction government....
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
longdog

Post by longdog »

Hercule Parrot wrote: Wed Oct 09, 2019 8:21 pm
And yet he still collects his handouts from the dead legal fiction government....
Given his previous history I suspect that income may be enhanced somewhat by other means....

Last edited by longdog on Thu Oct 10, 2019 4:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
Philistine

Post by Philistine »

Hercule Parrot wrote: Wed Oct 09, 2019 8:21 pm
...but, but...under duress.
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

In many other fields his dogged and single minded persistane in the face of overwhelming odds might be laudable, think anti-slavery in Georgian times or Mrs. Fry and Prison reform.

In the unlikely event his legal theories prevail, maybe his picture will appear on the back of a banknote some day. That would be ironic.
notorial dissent

Siegfried Shrink wrote: Thu Oct 10, 2019 7:24 pm In many other fields his dogged and single minded persistane in the face of overwhelming odds might be laudable, think anti-slavery in Georgian times or Mrs. Fry and Prison reform.

In the unlikely event his legal theories prevail, maybe his picture will appear on the back of a banknote some day. That would be ironic.
You might also add the pure food and druggies, worker's rights, women's suffrage, and child labour who were looked askance at, derided, abused, and made fun of, and jailed in their day, EXCEPT, EXCEPT, unlike Rab's insignificant collection of loonies, layabouts, and outright louts those ALL had one thing in common, aside from being right, they all grew, and grew larger, and continued to grow until they were heard and their "petty gripes" were listened to and attended to. Unlike Rab's merry band of malcontents who can't seem to agree even amongst themselves what their problem is and what to do about it, and their numbers never really increase and generally seem to fall away as attention spans wander. Definitely back of currency material, maybe something illicitly printed in N Korea.
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

You can't keep an incomprehensible freeman down. Although his onsite audience is shrinking.
https://youtu.be/TMf1cyrGgYw
longdog

Post by longdog »

Or there's this... Rab C Sproul talks Kommon Lore (Director's Cut)... The noo.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QXjgvs1Me6I
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

longdog wrote: Fri Feb 14, 2020 12:17 pm Or there's this... Rab C Sproul talks Kommon Lore (Director's Cut)... The noo.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QXjgvs1Me6I
Jezzz, I actually thought he was auditioning for a place on Rab.C Nesbit in that video :lol: