Rab C Sproul.

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

AnOwlCalledSage
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Rab C Sproul.

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

Probably worth keeping the main comments in the Common Law Court thread but bumping this for any latecomers to the feast.

Confirmation that this is the same case they were both sentenced for last year, so I guess they've been unable to keep their yaps shut for 12 months.
Paisley Sheriff Court
Wednesday 18 March 2020

John SMITH SCS/2018-114520 PA18004245 Court 4
Robert SPROUL SCS/2018-114520 PA18004245 Court 4
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

I didn't think either of them even tried to comply and were back at it almost immediately.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
AnOwlCalledSage

Curious about Rab C Sproul's great victory, I thought I'd have a check.

Long term readers might remember that Rab and Mr "CLC" Smith were bound over last year for harassing children's services officials. They were both bound over for a year. I will reiterate, I'm not au fait with Scottish law, but my understanding is that if you are bound over and are crime free during that period, you are treated as though you didn't commit the offence.

However, there was the mystery court appearance on the same case number. So what was that about? Well, in an outside of court video Rab C proudly announced that the case has been admonished. To the untrained ear (mine!) it sounded like it had been dismissed. But that didn't sound right, so I did a bit of research.
Admonition (or "being admonished") is the lightest punishment under Scots law. It occurs when an offender who has been found guilty or who has pleaded guilty, is not given a fine, but instead receives a lesser penalty in the form of a verbal warning (admonished), due to a minor infringement of the law; the conviction is still recorded
So. Still guilty. They both now have a recorded conviction, but the fine/community service for whatever breach they committed was downgraded.

!!!success1!!
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
Tevildo
Pirate
Pirate

Post by Tevildo »

As I understand it, an admonition in Scots law is equivalent to an Absolute Discharge in English law. It's still a conviction, but carries no further penalty. There is a lower level of sentence in Scots law, confusingly also called the "absolute discharge", where the court rules that, although the accused did commit the crime, no punishment at all is appropriate - it's not a conviction, and isn't recorded against the offender.
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

A big crowd by his standards, no idea what he's going on about.
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

He doesn't know, either.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Pottapaug1938 wrote: Tue Aug 11, 2020 1:14 pm He doesn't know, either.
But, in reality, that's a good thing. If he knew, then he wouldn't be spending time entertaining us.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

hucknallred wrote: Tue Aug 11, 2020 9:21 am A big crowd by his standards, no idea what he's going on about.
Regurgitate freeman nonsense. Anyone with any sense in that crowd should see right through it by now given the level of exposure they’ve had in the national press.

Then again....

I think we’re long overdue a spate of freemen escapades!
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

Pottapaug1938 wrote: Tue Aug 11, 2020 1:14 pm He doesn't know, either.
I imagine this happens with him.
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

JimUk1 wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 11:50 pm
hucknallred wrote: Tue Aug 11, 2020 9:21 am A big crowd by his standards, no idea what he's going on about.
Regurgitate freeman nonsense. Anyone with any sense in that crowd should see right through it by now given the level of exposure they’ve had in the national press.

Then again....

I think we’re long overdue a spate of freemen escapades!
You’re right of course, I’d estimate a ten year cycle between an initial euphoric back-slapping, socking it to The Man and the slow but inevitable realisation that the whole thing is a crock of shite. How far down the (white) rabbit hole they fall is reflected in the amount of unnecessary grief and ruin they inflict upon themselves.

I agree that we are at the bottom of this cycle right now.

2010 saw the FMOTL forum up and running and at it’s most active phase, all the Billy Bullshitters boasting about their own megatastic victories (think Assassin and his entirely fictional court appearance or his savage beating and miraculous recovery at the hands of plod leaving him defiant but paraplegic) or telling tales about how their mate’s brother in law’s uncle’ cleaner had been driving travelling without docs whilst on comedy number plates with the Chief Constable’s wholesome blessing, cops pulling reverently at their forelocks as he passed regally on by.

Suspiciously that period falls roughly in line with sun-spot cycles, I wonder whether there’s a correlation?

So by my reckoning there’s a new generation out there of gullible and largely clueless millennials ripe for exploitation, folk for whom this is all new and exciting, cannon-fodder for A4V, promissory notes, letters signed in red/green ink and Common-law/Magnum Carter inspired schemes which lead to financial ruin.

This site exists to call out fraudsters or to lead others away from their tempting snake oil. If the FOOTLE marks of tomorrow were to spend just a few minutes reading a couple of threads on the boards it would save them time, money, friends, relationships, destroyed credit, repossessed homes but mostly from having the piss mercilessly ripped out of them right here.

So, if you are a ‘clueless millennial’ (no offence mate) just look up on here the sad fate of Jimmy One Cell to see what lies in store for new adherents.
TBL

Post by TBL »

cannon-fodder for A4V, promissory notes, letters signed in red/green ink and Common-law/Magnum Carter inspired schemes which lead to financial ruin.
Don't forget the majik thumbprints in blood/red ink.
AnOwlCalledSage

Looks like Rabbie was arrested last week, but it's not stopped him with his nonsense.

You get the impression that the officer will take it back to the canteen and they'll all have a good giggle about it before chucking it in the bin.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Van Balion is reporting his YouTube channel has been removed.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
AnOwlCalledSage

Robert Sproul
15 April at 12:26 ·
Robess would like to thank all men and women for coming to support myself today at glasgow corporate business ir was a great turnout and amazing feeling knowing people come together and care
Er, what did we miss?
Wakeman52

Post by Wakeman52 »

Possibly something to with this:

I don't recommend however that you waste 30 mins watching it. Clearly the 4, including the almost incomprehensible Sproul, were talking to themselves. I wonder if they were in breach of any Scottish covid-based restrictions.
Our future is like that of the passengers on a small pleasure boat sailing quietly above the Niagara Falls, not knowing that the engines are about to fail. James Lovelock.
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

Wakeman52 wrote: Tue Apr 27, 2021 3:19 pmI don't recommend however that you waste 30 mins watching it
I'm sure 30 minutes would seem like a lifetime, but some of his other videos are up to 8 hours long ...
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1957436 ... 233839749/
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

He's been off the radar for a while, but is spamming Facebook groups with his speeches.

No need for a FB login to view this. I was intrigued by his lanyard with a QR code. Blown up to full screen I managed to capture it. It's a link to our old favourite the Common Lore Kourt.

John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

Amongst all the videos of Sproul ranting to camera or out on the streets is this one where he actually manages what must be acknowledged as a win.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S77PkMIw_98

DVLA try to take his car for no tax, police are called but on finding that the vehicle is MOT'd and insured, they let him go on his way. It's unclear why. Sproul says that VED is decriminalised in Scotland, but I can't immediately find anything to suggest this is the case.
AnOwlCalledSage

John Uskglass wrote: Tue Jul 04, 2023 3:40 pm t's unclear why. Sproul says that VED is decriminalised in Scotland, but I can't immediately find anything to suggest this is the case.
I think not paying it isn't "criminal" in the normal sense in England either. But you can still go to jail if you don't pay a fine after getting caught and fined by a magistrate for not paying the fine.

It's a distinction that FtoLers exploit to declare !!!SUCESS1!!
TheRambler

Post by TheRambler »

AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Tue Jul 04, 2023 4:04 pm
John Uskglass wrote: Tue Jul 04, 2023 3:40 pm t's unclear why. Sproul says that VED is decriminalised in Scotland, but I can't immediately find anything to suggest this is the case.
I think not paying it isn't "criminal" in the normal sense in England either. But you can still go to jail if you don't pay a fine after getting caught and fined by a magistrate for not paying the fine.

It's a distinction that FtoLers exploit to declare !!!SUCESS1!!
Well, the devolved powers of the Scottish Parliament in respect of transport are listed as follows:
Transport Including
setting drink and drug-driving limits
speed limits
some aspects of railways, including Scottish passenger rail franchises
concessionary travel schemes
cycling
parking
local road pricing (including congestion charging)
promotion of road safety
road signs
No mention of VED there. For reference, the reserved powers relating to Transport are:
Transport
Some aspects including
bus and coach licensing
the Highway Code
vehicle standards
driver training and testing
driver and vehicle licensing
maritime, aviation and railway safety
the accessibility of public transport
TheRambler