Rab C Sproul.

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Hercule Parrot
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Rab C Sproul.

Post by Hercule Parrot »

AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Sun Jul 29, 2018 12:40 pm I did miss this in all the excitement, but it clearly states in that Facebook post that the police broke down his door. This is not normal even with a warrant. The normal process is to knock, identify themselves as police officers, serve the warrant and then search the property. All this suggests that he refused to co-operate and open the door
If they were after easily destroyed evidence, they may have not bothered to knock first. I believe this is permissible, but the laws of Scotchland may be different.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

The followers of Rab’s arrest are howling that this is Gestapo-like behaviour by the police, a snatch squad taking him off to a secret hearing before a star-chamber court. First Tommy Robinson moans one commentator, now Rob S.

Reading through the myriad posts someone mentioned another arrest for what is likely to be the same matter, that of “Mikey” who has been given bail. Not sure who that might be or his role in all of this but Rab seems to have upped the ante if bail is allowed for coaccused.

More pieces fall into place; the child the CLC court concerned itself with is Rab’s nephew. Something must have happened to aggravate the mere worthless judgements and impotent rulings issued by the CLC. Maybe someone has heeded Crabbie’s clarion call for action, not words. I suspect that’s the case here!

Anyway, the furious defenders of Sproul’s corner are shrieking about secret courts and hidden tribunals and they want all their supporters to meet at Rab’s initial hearing 12 noon today at err.....Paisley Court.

So not so feckin’ secret then if the freetards all seem to know about it. Finally no one is coughing to knowing the real actual reason for his arrest. I bet they do know and the reason is likely to be a huge embarrassment to their collective cause.

More to come!
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

Where is all this jumping up and down going on?
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

Looks like the police are there in numbers, ready for trouble.

TheRambler

Post by TheRambler »

exiledscouser wrote: Mon Jul 30, 2018 11:48 am Anyway, the furious defenders of Sproul’s corner are shrieking about secret courts and hidden tribunals and they want all their supporters to meet at Rab’s initial hearing 12 noon today at err.....Paisley Court.
Sproul doesn’t appear on the list for any Paisley court today. However there is a Michael McGinley listed. Possibly the elusive “Mikey”

TheRambler
TheRambler

Post by TheRambler »

case is held in private
So it’s a safeguarding issue.

TheRambler
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

Siegfried Shrink wrote: Mon Jul 30, 2018 12:18 pm Where is all this jumping up and down going on?
Don’t worry if you’ve missed the Outrage bus, another one will be along in a minute.

See the comments on this FB thread.
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

exiledscouser wrote: Mon Jul 30, 2018 1:17 pm See the comments on this FB thread.
I don't regret sticking two fingers up at Facebook over a year ago, but it has reduced my entertainment. Pray tell, what are they saying?
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
Siegfried Shrink

how can they stop people getting into a publicly owned building ffs......

Garry Uí Mhaoilmhichil
why a closed court whats their excuse for that

Andrea Mckenna
Police forget they OUR servants

Emma Audsley
Closed court?!
No! If he's done something it should be open to the public!

Antonio Porco Mcgrandles
This needs to stop

Dave Witcher
Nazi England

David Smith replied · 1 reply
Andrew Duffy
Who's up is it Robert Sproul

Christine Gow
Unlawful

Christine Gow
Kangeroo court

Andrea Mckenna
They only close courts if kids involved it could be to do with his nephew, hope Robert rips bastards apart
Choice nitwittery
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

Dave Witcher
Nazi England
The level of stupid required not to realise that this is all taking place in Scotland is quite astonishing! You'd think the combination of Sproul's accent and hat might just give the game away...
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

Siegfried Shrink wrote: Mon Jul 30, 2018 1:48 pm Dave Witcher
Nazi England
Even allowing for the Scottish juristiction stupidity on display here, you'd have thought neo-Nazi sympathiser and White Pendragon Dave Witcher would be happy with that state of affairs!

https://www.hopenothate.org.uk/2018/01/ ... it-nation/
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Mon Jul 30, 2018 1:35 pm
exiledscouser wrote: Mon Jul 30, 2018 1:17 pm See the comments on this FB thread.
I don't regret sticking two fingers up at Facebook over a year ago, but it has reduced my entertainment. Pray tell, what are they saying?
For my fellow ex-colonials: what AnOwlCalled Sage means by sticking up two fingers, we mean by sticking up our middle finger.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Siegfried Shrink

Well, it is a digital platform........

I'll get me hat....
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

So this is to indicate Sproul was continued in detention at her Majesty's pleasure?

Sounds perhaps like the Klown Kollege Kourt bit off more than they could chew.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

I wonder why the CLC isn't convening to prosecute this "kidnapping" and to compel the release of Sproul. I am sure the case would find in his favour, as it always does.
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

how can they stop people getting into a publicly owned building ffs......
Quite right Pete Davison. Let us know when your next Benefit review interview is and we'll see if we can organise a Quatloos delegation to come along and join in.

And Police cells.

Seriously, the child or children involved don't need to be tied to a bunch of Sov Cit nutters by Google in ten years time.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
TheRambler

Post by TheRambler »

The deafening silence since yesterday’s proceedings would lead me to believe that Rab has had his collar well and truly felt. He may already be sampling the delights of the Bar-L (Barlinnie Prison) or have been left in no doubt that he will if he doesn’t take notice. I also note that the CLC seems to have fallen silent after its initial outburst, there is little information on the cases “decided” at Court 8.

On another tack, the interviewer on the FB video of Sproul’s father seems to have either an Australian or NZ accent. Admittedly his input is limited, comprising mostly of the word “amazing “, so not a lot to go on. Any idea who he might be? I suspect the location was the venue for CLC 8.

TheRambler
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Maybe reality came rather loudly calling and thumped a couple of them up the side of the head, and a few of them have caught the clue that playing at Klown Kollege Kourt is NOT a life affirming endeavor. Doubtful, but possible.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
TheRambler

Post by TheRambler »

According to Roland A Ford (Who is he?) the estimable Mr Sproul is back on the streets:

https://www.facebook.com/roland.a.ford? ... GI&fref=nf

TheRambler
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

TheRambler wrote: Tue Jul 31, 2018 11:40 am According to Roland A Ford (Who is he?) the estimable Mr Sproul is back on the streets:
Mr Ford appears to be a White Dragon conspiracy nutter of no significance.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.