Rab C Sproul.

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Re: Rab C Sproul.

Post by Gregg »

refresh my memory, but doesn't England have a spotty past on those who held their head high for their principles ending up a head shorter in the bargain?

Thomas Moore, Ann Boleyn, Jane Grey, Charles I etc...
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Siegfried Shrink
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

When holding your head high for your principles it is advisable to be standing in a trench.
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

Gregg wrote: Thu Aug 23, 2018 7:26 pm refresh my memory, but doesn't England have a spotty past on those who held their head high for their principles ending up a head shorter in the bargain?

That may be so for England Gregg but remember we’re dealing with the Prince of Paisley, the Duke of Dumbarton, the earl of Ecclefechan himself, Rab C who as we are reminded lives in Scotland and who’s patriotism makes Billy Connolly look like an effete Southern Softy by comparison.

Besides, rebels north of the border got the softer option, being merely hung, drawn and quartered.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

Gregg wrote: Thu Aug 23, 2018 7:26 pm refresh my memory, but doesn't England have a spotty past on those who held their head high for their principles ending up a head shorter in the bargain?

And folks like Thomas Cramner who weren't so lucky.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
Flup
Swabby
Swabby

Post by Flup »

Robert Sproul
2 hrs

it is really disappointing fact when people come to a court case on the 30/7/2018 see crimes being committed against a living man in an administrative hearing for a fiction known as person people see this in front of their own eyes see whats happening I myself asks for assistance from the people that were in the court that day to do affidavits of truths to verify crimes in a public building guess what happens nothing two people on utube replied I responded by giving email to contact myself guess what nothing no wonder people loose sons and daughters no wonder people loose homes no wonder people loose every thing because because the biggest majority of people sit back and let this happen because they are cowards and as long as it doesn't happen at heir doors who cares well at least I the living man robert can hold my head high because im out there taking them on and I will not back down because I know I am a man and not a sheep learned a lesson know I know where I stand on my own thanks for nothing
We should have a whip-round and buy him one of these:

Tevildo
Pirate
Pirate

Post by Tevildo »

Flup wrote: Fri Aug 24, 2018 9:15 am We should have a whip-round and buy him one of these:
I think an appropriate gift for his spell-checker might also be indicated. It's managed to get "disappointing" and "administrative", and put the apostrophe in "doesn't", from whatever it was he fed it. I hate to think what the original must look like...
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Tevildo wrote: Fri Aug 24, 2018 5:27 pm
Flup wrote: Fri Aug 24, 2018 9:15 am We should have a whip-round and buy him one of these:
I think an appropriate gift for his spell-checker might also be indicated. It's managed to get "disappointing" and "administrative", and put the apostrophe in "doesn't", from whatever it was he fed it. I hate to think what the original must look like...
It's the grammar checker that is really suffering though, although there really isn't much that can be done when it starts out as whiney gibberish to begin with.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
grixit

Post by grixit »

Alexa, post a load of delusional nonsense.

. . . . . . Dr Pepper
notorial dissent

grixit wrote: Sat Aug 25, 2018 9:40 am Alexa, post a load of delusional nonsense.
That's whiney, incomprehensible gibberish, must give credit where credit is due.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
grixit

Post by grixit »

Yeah, but Alexa isn't advanced enough for that. As the saying goes, artificial intelligence will never beat natural stupidity.

. . . . . . Dr Pepper
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

grixit wrote: Sun Aug 26, 2018 8:09 am Yeah, but Alexa isn't advanced enough for that. As the saying goes, artificial intelligence will never beat natural stupidity.
Apropos of nothing, splendid results can be achieved by asking Alexa "what is 10 to the power of 40?" When repeating a very long sequence of zeros, she goes a bit wonky.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

Coming to a Sheriff Court near you this Thursday, sounds like some fallout from the CLC vs Children's Panel goings on ..
robert the living man is up at paisley sheriff court thursday 27/9/2018

robert the living man is at the corporate place of business thursday 27/9/2018 the false charges are sending letters to 3 sheriffs and a reporter with threatening and abusive comments which is not true all fabricated charges the 2 fabricated charges are failing to give details for a legal fiction person that has no life a piece of paper, and threatening comments within letters that was never sent by myself.from anywhere.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xMs2EbF ... ture=share
longdog

Post by longdog »

I just posted this over on the Comedy Court thread. I assume this is to do with that custody hearing the CLC held which they've now purged any mention of from the site.

I have to say I'm very disappointed that the CLC, the highest court in the land, would cave in to a few letters threatening them with contempt proceedings and harassment charges. It's almost as if they don't believe their own spiel.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
Tevildo
Pirate
Pirate

Post by Tevildo »

robert the living man is up at paisley sheriff court thursday 27/9/2018

robert the living man is at the corporate place of business thursday 27/9/2018 the false charges are sending letters to 3 sheriffs and a reporter with threatening and abusive comments which is not true all fabricated charges the 2 fabricated charges are failing to give details for a legal fiction person that has no life a piece of paper, and threatening comments within letters that was never sent by myself.from anywhere.
I wonder what the difference between a "false" charge and a "fabricated" charge is? It would appear that Rab makes the distinction...
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

Update from our man in Scotland-

I think you can guess,

https://youtu.be/3WkSamkveLY

He’s going to fight it all the way, and even olde TOMMY Robinson gets a shout out.

Shows the measure of these people.
longdog

Post by longdog »

Nice to see the old capitis deminutio theory getting an airing again.

It's a shame there weren't any lower case letters in the Latin alphabet until the middle ages.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

longdog wrote: Thu Sep 27, 2018 9:25 pm Nice to see the old capitis deminutio theory getting an airing again.

It's a shame there weren't any lower case letters in the Latin alphabet until the middle ages.
Again? it's never fallen out of use here in Canada. Michael Millar relied on it as one of the principal defenses at his tax evasion trial. Minister Belanger is a big fan too.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
notorial dissent

It's never fallen out of use in the English speaking world, can't speak for Europe, and it's bollocks on EITHER side of the pond.
grixit

Post by grixit »

I wonder how many sovs can actually write decent carolingian miniscules.

. . . . . . Dr Pepper
MaritalArtist
First Mate
First Mate

Post by MaritalArtist »

I'd jail him for wearing a horizontal stripe tie with a vertical stripe shirt . Someone call the Freedom Fashion Police immediately!!!
That's right, The Mascara Snake, fast and bulbous! Also, a tin teardrop!