Rab C Sproul.

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

John Uskglass
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Rab C Sproul.

Post by John Uskglass »

Oor Rab is apparently in court again on 31/10.

That's about the only thing I managed to glean from his latest offering.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1YF9MQWG3WU
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Whole lotta apparently English words strung together in NO coherent or intelligible pattern. May have been rattling on about child custody, but who could tell.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

The court roll's not that informative, the entry for 31st simply consists of the following but at least confirms he's the defendant and not "assisting" someone else's case.
Robert SPROUL SCS/2018-070246 PA18004245 Court 5
I haven't brought myself to listen to his latest, make of this what you will ..
robert is asking the people to come witness an administrative hearing on wednesday the 31/10/2018 at paisley sheriff court building at 10am to help a man protect his rights and get proper justice because the man is up against private corporations acting in fraud against the man and the people on a daily basis this is a true verifiable fact
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I1lODJD ... gs=pl%2Cwn

The Youtube comments suggest it's breach of the peace, and also include encouragement to record proceedings ..
Mathew Bateman
Rob I live in the Midlands near Birmingham - would love to be in the court, 100% behind you brother, God speed and God bless you sir!
Can you try a record the administration hearing so we can see this fraud for ourselves and then share & promote?

rob ess
i have already video the fraud within a star chamber family court
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

There was a video of a family court hearing about a year ago. Since then he has confined himself to his tiled room or outside buildings.
He is indefatigably deluded so it is quite easy to predict his next appearance will be as frustrating for him as all previous occasions have been, and as mystifying for the court.

Just how do you deal with someone who in effect speaks a completely unknow language?
It is as if every time he sees a doorway, he tries to walk through the wall to one side of it instead, because he is convinced that that is where the door should be.
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

Siegfried Shrink wrote: Tue Oct 30, 2018 9:55 amThere was a video of a family court hearing about a year ago.
If I remember correctly that was recorded in the Sheriff Court, although he calls it "star chamber". Sheriff Court is where you appeal a Children's Panel hearing, with the Reporter representing the Panel. These are not public hearings so extra specially naughty to record in one. It was a dreary recording anyway consisting mainly (solely?) of Rab droning on about Dunn and Bradstreet.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

notorial dissent wrote: Tue Oct 30, 2018 2:10 am Whole lotta apparently English words strung together in NO coherent or intelligible pattern. May have been rattling on about child custody, but who could tell.
He mentions the theft of his sister's son and daughter assuming I heard correctly. So, yes, there is some child custody involvement, presumably his nephew and niece being in care.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

ArthurWankspittle wrote: Tue Oct 30, 2018 1:21 pm
notorial dissent wrote: Tue Oct 30, 2018 2:10 am Whole lotta apparently English words strung together in NO coherent or intelligible pattern. May have been rattling on about child custody, but who could tell.
He mentions the theft of his sister's son and daughter assuming I heard correctly. So, yes, there is some child custody involvement, presumably his nephew and niece being in care.
One can but hope, that family seems to be entirely too toxic and poisonous.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

There's a little thread going on about this on Reddit, with a volunteer possibly attending court tomorrow to report back.

https://www.reddit.com/r/amibeingdetain ... /?sort=old
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

This weeks proceedings summarised by Rob S (or should that be rob ess) ..
robert was at paisley sheriff court 31/10/2018 for trial it was adjourned 4/12/2018
robert was trying to be rail roaded today with a man acting in the role of sheriff known by the name mcloud also a woman acting in the role of a fictitious office procurator of fiscal a man was criminally coerced into something he did not consent to plus the fact a man john smith was arrested unlawfully standing in a corridor doing nothing out of order.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_cont ... dL0D1Xa_OY

Seems to be dragging on, presumably eventually he'll be convicted, with or without his consent.
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

with a man acting in the role of sheriff known by the name mcloud

or......

Image ?
Siegfried Shrink

In the video, does anyone have an opinion on what the man on the far right is sufferinng from? Some form of narcolepsy possibly?
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

Sproul update.

This video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ysz_ul-S1IQ
has Rab's sister reading an account of his latest court appearance from the local paper.

Followed by the usual incoherent stuff about capital letters, birth certificates, corporate courts, etc, etc, etc...
Siegfried Shrink

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tRQR9cSPt4c

A call from Rob S to come together but it's not all that clear for what purpose and he is distanceing himself from the comedy Common Law Court.

I am not sure, in fact I have no idea, what he means by 'full commercial liability' but it is a phrase he is very keen on.
It seems he has a plan. Past performance is no guarantee of future performance but I'd put money on the plan being the usual dismal failure.
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

Siegfried Shrink wrote: Wed Nov 28, 2018 4:20 pm A call from Rob S to come together but it's not all that clear for what purpose and he is distanceing himself from the comedy Common Law Court.
I have a diary entry that he due back in court next Tuesday. Could they be related?
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
longdog

Post by longdog »

Siegfried Shrink wrote: Wed Nov 28, 2018 4:20 pm I am not sure, in fact I have no idea, what he means by 'full commercial liability' but it is a phrase he is very keen on.
According to my English - Gibberish Dictionary (University of South Peckham Press - Third Edition) 'full commercial liability' is a fantasy legal principle whereby anybody you disagree with agrees to personally pay you huge sums of money for their impudence. This applies to people acting in their capacity as a 'servant' of an organisation and even to people who have statutory immunity such as judges. The principle purpose of 'full commercial liability' is to make people back off from demanding money for debts, taxes, fines etc.

There is no recorded instance of this ever actually working.

See also: Public liability bond (imaginary) - Demanding details of...
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
Siegfried Shrink

Pretty much what I thought. There is a flavour of UCC about it as well.
longdog

Post by longdog »

Siegfried Shrink wrote: Wed Nov 28, 2018 9:09 pm Pretty much what I thought. There is a flavour of UCC about it as well.
Indeed... It's very important that your commercial lien conforms properly to the UCC when you attempt to file it at the local courthouse. How else would the counter clerk know which shredder to drop it in?
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

Tomorrow's entertainment
Paisley Sheriff Court
Tuesday 4 December 2018
Robert SPROUL SCS/2018-070246 PA18004245 Court 6
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
Siegfried Shrink

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OhkLoZzrbeE

Yesterdays riveting video on how to look things up in the sinister Dunn and Bradstreet database to prove undisputably that they are commercial operations for profit. The trouble is, of course, it does nothing of the sort, but he is convinced.
I wonder how long it has taken him to evolve this level of deluded monomania, and how he got started , what was the first misinformation he embraced?
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

Rab C's calling for support for tomorrow's hearing, and getting some pledges.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BxXski8Z7is

I have to admit that I've only sampled the video briefly. Seems to be the same old stuff.