Losing Your Home, Crawford Style

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Firthy2002
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Losing Your Home, Crawford Style

Post by Firthy2002 »

Tom has very kindly told us what he expects on Thursday. I really wish I could be there, it will be a complete shambles and probably a complete waste of the court's time too.

I'm actually down in London on the 23rd but I'd rather not waste it listening to fmotlers droning on and on for hours.

ETA: Just seen who's on the bill for the London thing, it's almost a who's-who of the most infamous fmotlers. Liz Watson, Guy Taylor and Tom along with some guys I never heard of.
Last edited by Firthy2002 on Sun Jul 10, 2016 1:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
-=Firthy2002=-

Watching idiots dig themselves into holes since 2016.
afateworsethandeath
First Mate
First Mate

Post by afateworsethandeath »

TC craves the limelight. He is desperate for the attention. Win, or more likely lose, he will be back in the public eye for a short time before fading back in mediocrity and obscurity.
Firthy2002

Post by Firthy2002 »

He's already pretty much faded away. Only the hardcore fmotlers really care about what he gets up to these days. Everyone else can see his actions now are just :beatinghorse:
-=Firthy2002=-

notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Since we know better, by long experience if nothing else, NOT to take Tom's word for ANYTHING, I would like to know what the upcoming hearing is about. My impression, maybe wrong, was that his next court appearance was to answer criminal charge or other relating back to one stupid event or another, since he has been banned from filing without a lawyer in attendance. He thinks he is going to turn his criminal prosecution(which I think is what this is) into another trial on the eviction, and I think he will be greatly shocked and surprised when the judge doesn't let that happen. After which there will be great deal of wailing and gnashing of teeth and crying of foul. Along with lots of laughter.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
SoLongCeylon

Post by SoLongCeylon »

I would like to encourage Tom to keep on with all this nonsense for ever and ever. It is better than any soap opera on TV and well worth the BBC licence fee on its own.

In this video of a recent "speach" he makes https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m13BpswFRKs he is totally incomprehensible and I cannot imagine any of the morons in attendance understanding ANYTHING he mutters.
Normal Wisdom

Post by Normal Wisdom »

In a way I empathise (but definitely not sympathise) with Tom. He has nothing else in his life. He does not work, his children have left home and he only has a mundane existence to look forward to before death. That could have happened to me but I vowed it wouldn't and found new, productive things to do. So much so that I have less time to follow Tom and his band of nutters and still less time to comment (or make videos).

In this respect, the whole eviction nightmare was a godsend to Tom. It has given him a focus in his life and it has opened up a whole world of new things and new "friends" in which he can invest his time and consciousness. It does not matter that it is pointless and ridiculous. When you analyse them, many hobbies are. So there is no hope that Tom will ever "come to his senses" because not only would that mean him admitting he was wrong but losing a large part of what he has to live for.
“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'”
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

SoLongCeylon wrote:I would like to encourage Tom to keep on with all this nonsense for ever and ever. It is better than any soap opera on TV and well worth the BBC licence fee on its own.

In this video of a recent "speach" he makes https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m13BpswFRKs he is totally incomprehensible and I cannot imagine any of the morons in attendance understanding ANYTHING he mutters.
I got to the bit when he says 'Judge are war criminals' and switched off, the problem with all this gibberish is if anyone takes it on board (whatever this motion is !) and is convinced to use it themselves, but if they're that stupid in the first place I suppose there's no helping them.
Firthy2002

Post by Firthy2002 »

Normal Wisdom wrote:It does not matter that it is pointless and ridiculous. When you analyse them, many hobbies are.
Most hobbies don't involve wasting police and/or courts' time, acts of trespass or unfounded legal threats though.
-=Firthy2002=-

Firthy2002

Post by Firthy2002 »

The hatted one and Colon attended an attempted eviction in Manchester.
At the end the hatted one attempts to "educate" the attending officers on his misinterpretation of the law.
-=Firthy2002=-

Normal Wisdom

Post by Normal Wisdom »

Firthy2002 wrote:
Normal Wisdom wrote:It does not matter that it is pointless and ridiculous. When you analyse them, many hobbies are.
Most hobbies don't involve wasting police and/or courts' time, acts of trespass or unfounded legal threats though.
True. I didn't say his was a "good" hobby!
“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'”
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

Firthy2002 wrote:The hatted one and Colon attended an attempted eviction in Manchester.
At the end the hatted one attempts to "educate" the attending officers on his misinterpretation of the law.
Classic Tom and O'Dreary. Tom threatens to have the bailiff arrested as soon as meets him and then gets consistently slapped down by the Policeman who was buying into none of Toms usual rhetoric and misinformation. Policeman handled him very well, he was getting right under Tom's skin.

One of the replies to the You Tube video sums it up nicely lol.
Aussie Chick14 hours ago

Let's be honest, if your relying on Tom Crawfraud and Mark Haining for advice your already fucked.
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Do we have the info on who the eviction was for? It'll be good to rub it in their face when the cops come back with even more people and complete the eviction.
houseoflard
Swabby
Swabby

Post by houseoflard »

Jeffrey wrote:Do we have the info on who the eviction was for? It'll be good to rub it in their face when the cops come back with even more people and complete the eviction.
I believe it was this:

Tom Crawford
30 June at 09:20
Call for assistance in Manchester!!! Please Please Share!!!
Hi all,
The family that was to be evicted two weeks ago in Stretford, Manchester and the eviction was stopped, well these animals are intending to return tomorrow.
The woman is now sick with worry and not just sick with worry she is on a ventilator because she has blood clots on her lungs, but these animals do not care about people.
So if you have any spare time tomorrow and could go a long and assist this woman I am sure she will be very grateful, just going along and witnessing their criminality and documented them for further use in bringing charges against them these criminals.
The ladies name is Seema's and her address is:
16 Edward Charlton Road, Stretford, Manchester, M16 0GF.
Time 10.30am.
I’m sure the lads in Manchester will not let this woman down.
Good luck
Tom

The outcome of which was:

Dominic Davies The people will still leave the house but we managed to negotiate with Police and bailiff's to give the lady more time to leave. They now have until Monday .
Like · 3 · 1 July at 08:09
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

houseoflard wrote:
Jeffrey wrote:Do we have the info on who the eviction was for? It'll be good to rub it in their face when the cops come back with even more people and complete the eviction.
I believe it was this:

Tom Crawford
30 June at 09:20
Call for assistance in Manchester!!! Please Please Share!!!
Hi all,
The family that was to be evicted two weeks ago in Stretford, Manchester and the eviction was stopped, well these animals are intending to return tomorrow.
The woman is now sick with worry and not just sick with worry she is on a ventilator because she has blood clots on her lungs, but these animals do not care about people.
So if you have any spare time tomorrow and could go a long and assist this woman I am sure she will be very grateful, just going along and witnessing their criminality and documented them for further use in bringing charges against them these criminals.
The ladies name is Seema's and her address is:
16 Edward Charlton Road, Stretford, Manchester, M16 0GF.
Time 10.30am.
I’m sure the lads in Manchester will not let this woman down.
Good luck
Tom

The outcome of which was:

Dominic Davies The people will still leave the house but we managed to negotiate with Police and bailiff's to give the lady more time to leave. They now have until Monday .
Like · 3 · 1 July at 08:09
The family were given more time to leave but it had nothing to do with Tom. O'Dreary did the negotiating, Tom stood staring darkly at the Police and the Bailiff and only spoke when trying to make a point about his warped interpretation of the law. Tom as has been mentioned above is a lost cause but easy prey for full on freetards such as Ceylon. They were not there to stop an eviction, that was secondary to making a YouTube video. They are desperate to keep their ever lowering fan base on board, hence the sudden rash of calls for meetings from Tom.
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

Skeleton wrote:Tom threatens to have the bailiff arrested as soon as meets him and then gets consistently slapped down by the Policeman who was buying into none of Toms usual rhetoric and misinformation. Policeman handled him very well, he was getting right under Tom's skin.
Yes, interesting that even after a reasonable resolution TC was still looking for a chance to turn it nasty. The cops handled it very well, smiling indulgently at his child-like bluster. Maybe next time he'll try harder to provoke violence, and get himself arrested. What a piece of work he is, eh? Bitter, spiteful and dishonest.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

Hercule Parrot wrote: Bitter, spiteful and dishonest.
Yup, just about sums him up... except you missed Stupid
letissier14

Post by letissier14 »

I don't know why everyone keeps having a go at Tom Who for. He brings a lot of hilarity to people's lives with his extraordinary consistent failures.

Amount of court cases won involving his eviction = 0
Amount of bailiffs arrested = 0
Amount of policeman arrested = 0
Amount of bailiffs and policeman prosecuted = 0
Amount of other evictions successfully stopped = 0
Amount of trolls & shills prosecuted = 0
Amount of judges arrested & prosecuted = 0
Amount of solicitors prosecuted = 0
Amount of banks prosecuted = 0
Amount of legal knowledge = 0
Amount of removal companies prosecuted = 0
Amount of policemen cable tied = 0

Amount of meetings attended in which he claims that all bailiffs, policeman, judges, courts, banks, shills, trolls and government agents will be arrested and prosecuted = 342
I don't take sides, I read all the facts and then come to my own conclusions
afateworsethandeath
First Mate
First Mate

Post by afateworsethandeath »

Hercule Parrot wrote:
Bitter, spiteful and dishonest.

And homeless. Don't forget homeless
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

afateworsethandeath wrote:Hercule Parrot wrote:
Bitter, spiteful and dishonest.

And homeless. Don't forget homeless
.... and chickenless
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

letissier14 wrote:
Amount of court cases won involving his eviction = 0
Oh no! We can't have that. Tom won his case. Perhaps you need telling fifteen times.!!!!1!!!!
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.