Losing Your Home, Crawford Style

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Firthy2002
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Losing Your Home, Crawford Style

Post by Firthy2002 »

Him and Guy Taylor were on the Raconteurs News show earlier.

If you skip to the last 12 minutes he mentions what he's got coming up.
-=Firthy2002=-

Watching idiots dig themselves into holes since 2016.
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

Interobang wrote:
Firthy2002 wrote:TC's case is on Thursday at 9:45am. He claims Channel 4 will be there to film a documentary.
Where did you get the documentary thing from?

?!
An independent company filmed one of Toms meetings a while ago, we have no idea if it was a real company or one of Tom's mates with a camera though, however, mention was made of Channel 4 being approached to air the "documentary." That will have been enough for the compulsive liar within Tom to claim his every move is now being filmed by Channel 4. I rather hope they are making a documentary about him and his antics because it will surely expose him for what he really is.
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

Interobang wrote:
notorial dissent wrote:Since we know better, by long experience if nothing else, NOT to take Tom's word for ANYTHING, I would like to know what the upcoming hearing is about.
Sorry I've had a bit of bother logging on the last couple of days... Incorrect password etc...

Criminal Damage, is the charge.

?!
I was up at Castle Crawford a few weeks ago, place doesn't look too good. Pictures to follow as soon as I get my photos of my trip organized.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
Interobang
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by Interobang »

I think you'll find it just might well be true. If it comes to being aired or not is a different matter, I suppose.

As was used in an earlier post, I too have heard a rumour. :wink:. From a very credible source that some of the locals were approached by someone purporting to be from Channel 4.

Would they air it anyway when they find them to be the fools they are? As they've already spent money on the project, but one would assume that a few are 'put in the bin' without being seen to final cuts?

?!
Interobang
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by Interobang »

Burnaby49 wrote:
Interobang wrote:
notorial dissent wrote:Since we know better, by long experience if nothing else, NOT to take Tom's word for ANYTHING, I would like to know what the upcoming hearing is about.
Sorry I've had a bit of bother logging on the last couple of days... Incorrect password etc...

Criminal Damage, is the charge.

?!
I was up at Castle Crawford a few weeks ago, place doesn't look too good. Pictures to follow as soon as I get my photos of my trip organized.
I don't know I think the place looks like a building site to me! :shrug:

?!
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

Burnaby49 wrote: I was up at Castle Crawford a few weeks ago, place doesn't look too good. Pictures to follow as soon as I get my photos of my trip organized.
Aerial shots from the roof? Selfie with Betty? Discarded onesie hanging on the clothesline? Mysterious DNA soaked tissues randomly strewn about?
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Here they are.

First Burnaby49 having a pint at the Elwes Arms. On YiamCross's recommendation I'd planned to have a pie and a pint but we were there Monday, the only day the kitchen is closed.

Then Burnaby49 staring pensively at the ruins of Castle Crawford. Doesn't look like much to generate all that uproar does it?

The entire time we were at the house an old biddy from across the street was glaring at us from her window. Can't blame her really, the Crawfords have caused the neighbours a lot of trouble.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

Careful! That could easily be manipulated to make it look as if you were, er, recycling your most recent pint there.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

grixit wrote:Careful! That could easily be manipulated to make it look as if you were, er, recycling your most recent pint there.
Would it have made any difference to the ambience?

hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

Skeleton wrote: An independent company filmed one of Toms meetings a while ago, we have no idea if it was a real company or one of Tom's mates with a camera though, however, mention was made of Channel 4 being approached to air the "documentary." That will have been enough for the compulsive liar within Tom to claim his every move is now being filmed by Channel 4. I rather hope they are making a documentary about him and his antics because it will surely expose him for what he really is.
At one of the meetings there was a video showing one of the TV people asking the audience for permission to be filmed. This is pretty standard stuff & why you see people blurred out when they haven't given permission.

If it is Channel 4 the programme will most likely be Dispatches.

The most current question is, will local TV be covering his appearance tomorrow? I think BBC East Midlands don't deem him newsworthy any more, nothing to do with his 'supporters' abusing the cameraman (& woman) & reporter.

ITV Central did turn up at the rooftop protest that led to this appearance. Let's see if they turn up again.
guilty

Post by guilty »

Burnaby, did you take the opportunity to root through the skip full of family heirlooms?
"People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do."
letissier14

Post by letissier14 »

hucknallred wrote: The most current question is, will local TV be covering his appearance tomorrow? I think BBC East Midlands don't deem him newsworthy any more, nothing to do with his 'supporters' abusing the cameraman (& woman) & reporter.

ITV Central did turn up at the rooftop protest that led to this appearance. Let's see if they turn up again.
BBC East Midlands will definitely not be there
I don't take sides, I read all the facts and then come to my own conclusions
Interobang
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by Interobang »

guilty wrote:Burnaby, did you take the opportunity to root through the skip full of family heirlooms?
He'd have gotten his hands exceptionally dirty and smelly if he'd have done so!

?!
Firthy2002

Post by Firthy2002 »

Burnaby49 wrote:The entire time we were at the house an old biddy from across the street was glaring at us from her window. Can't blame her really, the Crawfords have caused the neighbours a lot of trouble.
I'm sure the poor residents of Fearn Chase fear the "circus" rolling back into the street. I saw videos of the second eviction attempt from January 2015 when the street was swamped with Crawfraud supporters, would have been very unnerving for me if I'd been a local resident.

I guess as well as the extension it's being completely renovated on the inside, the advert from when it was auctioned did imply much modernisation was needed.

Not sure why the Crawfrauds made a stink about the stuff being skipped, the contents of said skip doesn't appear to be of any great value.
-=Firthy2002=-

Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

Firthy2002 wrote:
Burnaby49 wrote:The entire time we were at the house an old biddy from across the street was glaring at us from her window. Can't blame her really, the Crawfords have caused the neighbours a lot of trouble.
I'm sure the poor residents of Fearn Chase fear the "circus" rolling back into the street. I saw videos of the second eviction attempt from January 2015 when the street was swamped with Crawfraud supporters, would have been very unnerving for me if I'd been a local resident.

I guess as well as the extension it's being completely renovated on the inside, the advert from when it was auctioned did imply much modernisation was needed.

Not sure why the Crawfrauds made a stink about the stuff being skipped, the contents of said skip doesn't appear to be of any great value.
The contents of the skip are none of the Crawfrauds buissness, they had ample opportunity and enough warning to claim anything they wanted.
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
Interobang
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by Interobang »

Firthy2002 wrote: Not sure why the Crawfrauds made a stink about the stuff being skipped, the contents of said skip doesn't appear to be of any great value.
I believe this maybe because it is removing
" 'their' chattels" and is to quote Crawfraud against the torts (interference with goods) act 1977" end quote!

?!
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

guilty wrote:Burnaby, did you take the opportunity to root through the skip full of family heirlooms?
I was afraid of what I'd find. Betty the chicken is still missing in action and uncovering her remains in a garbage bin would have put a pall over my whole vacation. Plus the snoopy old babe seemed ready to call for backup at any moment.

If you want a closer look at the contents here you go;

Firthy2002

Post by Firthy2002 »

Looks like the sort of thing you'd expect to see from a house renovation, unless the priceless heirlooms comprise the lower layers.
-=Firthy2002=-

Chaos

Post by Chaos »

and nothing is stopping them from going and picking out their 'priceless heirlooms' from the bin. Half the work has been done for them already in them being removed from the shack. they don't have to climb the steps now.
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

Chaos wrote:and nothing is stopping them from going and picking out their 'priceless heirlooms' from the bin. Half the work has been done for them already in them being removed from the shack. they don't have to climb the steps now.
Or the roof !