Losing Your Home, Crawford Style

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

SteveUK
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Losing Your Home, Crawford Style

Post by SteveUK »

My REs are backing guilty , quick slap on the wrist , and threat of restraining order .
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
Pox

Post by Pox »

FatGambit wrote:Is all of the above an option?

Funny it's Merlin sentencing tomorrow too at a Court not too far away, bet their fine's gonna make anything Tom gets look like chump change.
Merlin?
What's that all about?
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

I think the main thing will be an order barring him from going to that property.
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

Pox wrote:

Funny it's Merlin sentencing tomorrow too at a Court not too far away, bet their fine's gonna make anything Tom gets look like chump change.
Merlin?
What's that all about?
Merlin's the operator of the Alton Towers Theme Park, expected to receive £10m fine for breach of H&S rules.
Pox

Post by Pox »

AndyPandy wrote:
Pox wrote:

Merlin?
What's that all about?
Merlin's the operator of the Alton Towers Theme Park, expected to receive £10m fine for breach of H&S rules.
Thanks - understand now - it's been all over the news today, I just didn't see the connection between TC and the theme park.
Firthy2002

Post by Firthy2002 »

I'm going for guilty with a fine and restraining order banning him from the vicinity of Fearn Chase. I'm also predicting Tom will try and spin it into some kind of victory.
-=Firthy2002=-

Watching idiots dig themselves into holes since 2016.
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

AndyPandy wrote:So tomorrow's Verdict Day. What are the predictions:

Guilty
Fine
Restraining Order to keep away from Fearn Chase
Judge declared Fraudulent/ Guilty of Treason
Tom tries to arrest Judge
Tom imprisoned for 7 days for Contempt of Court
Toms released after 3 days and goes straight round to Fearn Chase for more trespassing.
Tom rearrested for breach of the order and imprisoned for 14 days
Tom released after 7 days, declared a National Martyr and a day in September named after him

Ok the last is a bit far fetched - anyone else care to make a prediction?
I predict the judge will declare Tom's house has in fact been stolen from him and Tom can move straight back in. The judge will also order that all members of the judiciary, including himself, shall be arrested and charged with being a Silly Billy. The judge will issue warrants for the arrest of all bankers, all bailiffs, all police officers and every member of Quatloos. All will be charged with being a thoroughly bad egg. The economy will collapse and so will the government. Tom will become the Prime Minister, Guy Taylor the Chancellor of the Exchequer, and Colon will be Chief Whip. An announcement will be made that the onesie is now the official National Costume with a Panama hat being an optional extra. The Re will replace the GBP and Peter will be crowned the Queen of England.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:
AndyPandy wrote:So tomorrow's Verdict Day. What are the predictions:

Guilty
Fine
Restraining Order to keep away from Fearn Chase
Judge declared Fraudulent/ Guilty of Treason
Tom tries to arrest Judge
Tom imprisoned for 7 days for Contempt of Court
Toms released after 3 days and goes straight round to Fearn Chase for more trespassing.
Tom rearrested for breach of the order and imprisoned for 14 days
Tom released after 7 days, declared a National Martyr and a day in September named after him

Ok the last is a bit far fetched - anyone else care to make a prediction?
I predict the judge will declare Tom's house has in fact been stolen from him and Tom can move straight back in. The judge will also order that all members of the judiciary, including himself, shall be arrested and charged with being a Silly Billy. The judge will issue warrants for the arrest of all bankers, all bailiffs, all police officers and every member of Quatloos. All will be charged with being a thoroughly bad egg. The economy will collapse and so will the government. Tom will become the Prime Minister, Guy Taylor the Chancellor of the Exchequer, and Colon will be Chief Whip. An announcement will be made that the onesie is now the official National Costume with a Panama hat being an optional extra. The Re will replace the GBP and Peter will be crowned the Queen of England.
Finally, someone with the legal knowledge and understanding of the facts of the case to actually give a sensible answer to the question of what the decision will say. How could any of you have arrived at a different conclusion is beyond me.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

Tom will get 54 months house arrest, with an ankle monitor a a requirement to report once a week to his probation officer, Betty.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

Pox wrote:
AndyPandy wrote:
Pox wrote:
Merlin?
What's that all about?
Thanks - understand now - it's been all over the news today, I just didn't see the connection between TC and the theme park.
c'mon......it's all just one wacky ride.
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

I'll play......

Conditional discharge and a restraining order similar in scope to the one handed to Neelu Berry.

Not that Neelu took any notice....and neither will Tom.

Although Neelu has been arrested for breaching hers, the cops are keeping her on a short leash.

Any road up, popcorn ready to pop, outrage bus booked, Doom Bar stocks in the fridge, should be an interesting day.
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

AndyPandy wrote:anyone else care to make a prediction?
That’s easy. Tom Crawford will be found not guilty and allowed to repossess his shit pile known locally as Crawford Castle and be awarded millions in compensation for the stress caused to himself, his family and his chickens.
All other local residents of Fearn Chase will be imprisoned for the unreasonable behaviour of keeping out of it and not supporting him and his family and they will have their homes “stolen” whilst serving time.

The judges and lawyers concerned will be charged and found guilty of corruption and will be disbarred and sentenced to do lifelong studies on Forensic Analysis of Court Documents with lectures from both those leaned bellends Guy Taylor and Mr Gedaljahu Ebert.
Tom Crawford will go on a Freeman Gooofer whirlwind national tour with Roger Hayes in support teaching how to gain great "SUCCESS !!!1!!!!" by making the bankers “open doors” and “come to their senses”, with Mark Haining AKA Ceylon AKA The Pony Tailed Penis taking care of chair stacking and sweeping up after each talk.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

I hope I'm wrong, but this could be the genuine end of the rod for Tom. Destined to be another satisfied GOODF customer preaching , guru like, to his ever decreasing audience.

With his vexatious litigant status keeping him out of the civil court, and no avenue to reclaim his home through the criminal system/ where else to go?

I for one would like to salute him. A stalwart to the end, a true beleiver and aside from PoE, one of the most hilarious fmotl fails.

Take care Tom, and thanks.
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

I have it on good authority that the Governor of The Bank of England is looking extremely worried this morning. There has been mention of plane tickets and flights home.
Prepare yourself. Just like Colon has predicted many times: The shit is about to hit the fan.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

Still some mileage in this me thinks. A restraining order will no doubt be proclaimed as a booming success, as it will be seen as further proof to Tom and his crack legal team that the house does indeed belong to him and this excellent ruling by the Judge is just an attempt to keep him from taking back what is rightly his.
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
#six

Post by #six »

http://www.nottinghampost.com/mortgage- ... story.html
A Carlton man who went back to his former house and made a hole in the roof has been found guilty of criminal damage.

Tom Crawford had argued that the house in Fearn Chase - which had been repossessed - was still his, saying his mortgage plan was changed without consent by the Bradford and Bingley Building Society.

However, following a five-hour trial earlier this month, a District Judge today gave his judgement in the case, finding him guilty of causing criminal damage to the roof of the property on March 28.

Crawford, 65, who had denied the charge, was also given a restraining order banning from ever returning to Fearn Chase, or from making any contact with the new owners, Barry and Ellen Eckman, or Mrs Eckman's son, Adam Cox, who plans to live in the property.

The incident in March happened four months after a developer paid £93,500 for the property at an auction.

Crawford, who described himself as homeless at an earlier hearing, was ordered to pay £250 prosecution costs and a £15 Government surcharge. He received a six-month conditional discharge and told the judge he would lodge an appeal at the Crown Court.

During his trial, Crawford had claimed he remained legal owner of the property because there had been fraud in how the case was handled.

District Judge Tim Spruce said there did appear to be problems in how the civil courts had handled the repossession order for the home.

But at Nottingham Magistrates' Court, he said: "Procedural shortcomings and administrative failings are a long way from fraud, a very long way."

He said Crawford had failed to challenge a land registry document which gave Mr Eckman "absolute title" over the home.

During the trial, Mr Cox had described how about nine tiles had been removed from the roof, while felt covering and wooden batons had been cut. This created a hole big enough to enter via the attic.

Crawford had said at the trial: "I can't burgle my own property, I can burgle someone else's property. There is no shadow in my mind that is my property."

Crawford told the court today that his family had been threatened with "violence and death" as a result of the case and claimed nothing had been done. He added: "The law is back to front in our family's case, and in many cases."

Outside the court his wife Sue said: "We've lived in that house for 28 years and raised a family. It has been stolen from us and we will fight for our house."
I guess the bit in bold is going to touted as a victory
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

Crawford told the court today that his family had been threatened with "violence and death"
If he had any evidence to back up his claim, it would be laid bare for all to see. The victim card would have been out like a shot.
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

VICTORY!!! Tom Won, A finding of Guilty (Meanig a definitive ruling he doesn't own the house any more), the imposition of costs, a suspended 6 month sentence, and a restraining order banning from ever returning to Fearn Chase, or from making any contact with the new owners, or their son. 100% VICTORY, anyway you spin it :) :sarcasmon:

Couldn't not have lost more decisively. On what grounds will he appeal? Is he just trying to add to the costs here? Wondering how they are going to try and explain this one...
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

grixit wrote:Tom will get 54 months house arrest, with an ankle monitor a a requirement to report once a week to his probation officer, Betty.

Just exactly does house arrest work when the perp is homeless?
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

NYGman wrote:VICTORY!!! Tom Won, A finding of Guilty (Meanig a definitive ruling he doesn't own the house any more), the imposition of costs, a suspended 6 month sentence, and a restraining order banning from ever returning to Fearn Chase, or from making any contact with the new owners, or their son. 100% VICTORY, anyway you spin it :) :sarcasmon:

Couldn't not have lost more decisively. On what grounds will he appeal? Is he just trying to add to the costs here? Wondering how they are going to try and explain this one...
Your right he lost massively bi\ut it will all have been worth it no doubt because of :
District Judge Tim Spruce said there did appear to be problems in how the civil courts had handled the repossession order for the home.
Their is your victory. That is what will be concentrated on, the rest will be largely ignored. I hope someone has explained to him in simple terms what will happen if he ignores the restraining order or he contacts the new owners.