Re: Losing Your Home, Crawford Style

Post by SteveUK »

An hour of your life you'll never get back

Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

At present we are tackling those in our inner circles...
So, apart from still not knowing what the correct use of the word "troll" is, in internet terms, you have people in your "inner circles" who think the Crawfords are wrong or at least wasting their time. Going to have a lot to do when you move out of your little "inner circles" and into the real world.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
aesmith
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by aesmith »

The trouble with this case is that TC now has nothing financially to lose, he already owes something like £40K as the shortfall from the sale of the house vs outstanding mortgage and B&B's legal costs, and he's never going to pay that off. It's no skin off his nose if his actions cause others to have to run up similar costs, because he won't be able pay them either.
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

Amanda proving how clever she is again.
Amanda Pike Yes Louise Carpenter isnt it funny how you understand that yet the judge "doesn't " hahaha they are so wrapped up in hiding the truth and saving their mates, their lack of grasp of the law its OBSCENE! However I don't for one moment believe that they don't know it they do indeed goodness murderers have got off and released of life sentences for 1 tiny error let alone a whole book load....our time is coming
Like · Reply · 6 · 11 hrs · Edited
Andrew Peppin
Andrew Peppin ... indeed ... and likewise they also make unlawful decisions everyday of the week dragging cases through appeals ...
Like · Reply · 1 · 2 hrs
Amanda Pike
Amanda Pike Yep that too!
Then in reply to Coral's latest nonsense.
Amanda Pike They will likely think this funny, but not for long once what they have been doing is shown the court and Judges.
I can see the obscene Judges who have no grasp of the law falling over themselves to help.
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

Skeleton wrote:Amanda proving how clever she is again.
Amanda Pike's Witterings [...]
I can see the obscene Judges who have no grasp of the law falling over themselves to help.
It always baffles me that if the courts are so corrupt and will always make unlawful decisions that they are so fascinated with going back to them.

1) They believe the courts to be corrupt.
2) They believe that the Judge will always rule in favour of his [insert imagined evil overlord here] master.
3) They therefore want to go to court to get the Judge, who has all the power, to make a ruling against his [insert imagined evil overlord here] master.
4) Each time they fail it reinforces points one and two.

Therefore the only reason to keep going back to the courts isn't to get the house back. That is not what Tom Crawford wants, he wants to keep himself convinced that his hardship was not of his own making. He needs to keep reinforcing the walls of fantasy he has built around himself to keep the reality out. The only way he can do this is to keep making the same arguments in court, which he knows will get him no closer to being the owner of the bungalow, but by keeping up the pretend fight he gets a fantasy that absolves him of responsibility. He gets to be a victim rather than the villain.

If Tom wanted to take the bungalow back, if these people genuinely wanted it they would act. They would take it by force and ignore completely the rule of the corrupt courts.
Warning may contain traces of nut
JamesVincent
A Councilor of the Kabosh

Post by JamesVincent »

I wish some of these idiots would run into a judge I had in a court case years ago.

Long story short after I took the kids and left my ex wife she moved in some dude the next week. I was at her apartment dropping off paperwork, he was there and refused to give us privacy to talk. Pissed me off and started an argument with her. I called both of them a bunch of names, he finally left. When I went to leave he was waiting by my van. He tried to start a fight, Madeline got in between us, he sucker punched me.

We went to court after I filed a restraining order against him in the kids name. When we went to court they tried to blame everything on me, claimed I started it, blah blah.

When it all was over the judge looked at him and said, even if Mr. Vincent threw the first punch you still started the fight. You started it when you refused to give them the privacy they needed to talk about care of their children. And, by your own words, when you did leave the situation you put yourself right back in it by placing yourself between Mr. Vincent and his vehicle. And you kept it going by failing to yield to him. Everything you claimed does not matter one bit when you put yourself in that situation. If I was the judge in this assault case I would find you guilty in a heartbeat and send you to jail for that level of ignorance. I hope you learned a lesson from this situation and will give others the respect they deserve if this is ever an issue again.

Imagine if this judge ever has to hear Mr. McWhineypants blather on about the bank this, lending company that, and nothings my fault. I could see him throwing him in jail for a jaywalking ticket.

Or the judge that triggered the shock bracelet on the Moor spouting gibberish. Why do these guys seen to always find the judges that won't call them out on their stupidity?
Disciple of the cross and champion in suffering
Immerse yourself into the kingdom of redemption
Pardon your mind through the chains of the divine
Make way, the shepherd of fire

Avenged Sevenfold "Shepherd of Fire"
Firthy2002

Post by Firthy2002 »

SteveUK wrote:An hour of your life you'll never get back

I'm in Manchester next weekend otherwise I might have gone down for a laugh.
-=Firthy2002=-

Watching idiots dig themselves into holes since 2016.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

PeanutGallery wrote: courts are so corrupt and will always make unlawful decisions that they are so fascinated with going back to them.
Yes, its the eternal quest of tax protesters, sovruns and FOTLers. On one hand they seem to think that if they come up with the ONE magic argument in court, it will instantly force judges everywhere to capitulate. When this event fails to materialize, the idiot then consoles himself with the thought that he has at least a moral victory in exposing the corruption inherent in the system and proving to his fellow FOTL peers what he had been saying all along. Some of them will also repeat his exercise in insanity and achieve the same results. But none of them ever stop to realize the senselessness of this charade and put their energies elsewhere. They can only hear the siren song of "File Paper In Court" and dash themselves on the rocks of Justice.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

This should be good - William Blake - arrested for 'sleeping in his own house' - presumably after it was repossessed - lives in the US - can't wait to see what they come up with :whistle:

William Blake
I'm going to get to ask questions to POTENTIAL JURORS on Tuesday (Oct 4th jury draw) - anyone Please - what questions come to mind here because I need help !!!~)>
Like · 1 · 8 hrs

Coral Melissa Penn
We will put our heads together William and let you know
Like · 3 hrs

William Blake Thanx
Like · 1 · 3 hrs

Amanda Pike Tom Crawford
Like · 8 hrs
EFOTB Legal Minds getting their heads together :brickwall: :thinking:
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

Tom Crawford is giving an update on his case at a meeting at the 8th October at the St Joseph Club, Leeds, LS10 2QE starting at 1 PM
Why in Leeds? Isn't that pretty far from where all this happened?
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

AndyPandy wrote:

William Blake
I'm going to get to ask questions to POTENTIAL JURORS on Tuesday (Oct 4th jury draw) - anyone Please - what questions come to mind here because I need help !!!~)>
I infer from this that Mr Blake is attempting to do jury selection pro se without having the foggiest clue as to the process. He needs to get a lawyer ASAP.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

TheNewSaint wrote:
Tom Crawford is giving an update on his case at a meeting at the 8th October at the St Joseph Club, Leeds, LS10 2QE starting at 1 PM
Why in Leeds? Isn't that pretty far from where all this happened?
It's a straight trip up the M1 IIRC. It's also likely it's one of the few places that is sympathetic to FMOTLs/SovCits/GOODFs or has never heard of them and will do anything for a few quid rent (2nd option more likely).
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

ArthurWankspittle wrote:[Leeds] is a straight trip up the M1 IIRC. It's also likely it's one of the few places that is sympathetic to FMOTLs/SovCits/GOODFs or has never heard of them and will do anything for a few quid rent (2nd option more likely).
But evictions are, by their nature, local matters. That Tom has to drive 90 minutes out of town to find a sympathetic audience, and/or a building willing to rent him space, betrays a lack of local support for his cause. Laszlo Tokes this guy is not.
Fearnchase
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by Fearnchase »

Does anyone know where old Tom Crawford is from ..ie before fearn chase?
Firthy2002

Post by Firthy2002 »

I think he's been up here a few times for various meetings and such. I'm unaware of a particular reason for why, however.
-=Firthy2002=-

Watching idiots dig themselves into holes since 2016.
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

Fearnchase wrote:Does anyone know where old Tom Crawford is from ..ie before fearn chase?
the Shire?
Pox

Post by Pox »

I notice that, for many of these 'events', very little notice is given.
It's as if the potential attendees have nothing else to do and can just drop everything so that they can attend.

But there again, they probably don't have anything else to do :thinking:
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

SteveUK wrote:An hour of your life you'll never get back

Tom: Here's the latest, i've been winning all along, and now i'm even winninger!
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

The Observer wrote:
PeanutGallery wrote: courts are so corrupt and will always make unlawful decisions that they are so fascinated with going back to them.
Yes, its the eternal quest of tax protesters, sovruns and FOTLers. On one hand they seem to think that if they come up with the ONE magic argument in court, it will instantly force judges everywhere to capitulate. When this event fails to materialize, the idiot then consoles himself with the thought that he has at least a moral victory in exposing the corruption inherent in the system and proving to his fellow FOTL peers what he had been saying all along. Some of them will also repeat his exercise in insanity and achieve the same results. But none of them ever stop to realize the senselessness of this charade and put their energies elsewhere. They can only hear the siren song of "File Paper In Court" and dash themselves on the rocks of Justice.

Well there's the New Testament Parable of the Unjust judge, who wouldn't give a poor widow (who was no doubt vulnerable) her rightful due until he realized that she wouldn't stop coming to court every day, so he made things right just to get rid of her.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
Fearnchase
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by Fearnchase »

Can anyone remember the name of the firm when removed Crawford's possessions and they accused them of all sorts