Losing Your Home, Crawford Style

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

TheNewSaint
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Losing Your Home, Crawford Style

Post by TheNewSaint »

I just noticed: that Facebook post is directed to Baron David Ward, whom we've discussed here before. He of the self-issued passports and phony commercial liens and 67-page incoherent screeds and other wackiness, who's about to be kicked out of his own not-so-baronial estate. Is Baron David Ward about to get involved in the Fearn Chase matter?
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Fearnchase wrote:Can anyone remember the name of the firm when removed Crawford's possessions and they accused them of all sorts
It might be buried on here but it is certainly in some of the eviction videos and that guy with the respiratory problems followed it and did some videos about it.Edit: Mark Gillard was the man who did the videos following the van IIRC.
TheNewSaint wrote:Is Baron David Ward about to get involved in the Fearn Chase matter?
He'll be as useful, informed and successful as all the other help Tom has then.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
Bones

Post by Bones »

TheNewSaint wrote:
Tom Crawford is giving an update on his case at a meeting at the 8th October at the St Joseph Club, Leeds, LS10 2QE starting at 1 PM
Why in Leeds? Isn't that pretty far from where all this happened?
Could Sue's, Mum's home be in Leeds ? This could be where the Crawfrauds now call home
Bones

Post by Bones »

Fearnchase wrote:Does anyone know where old Tom Crawford is from ..ie before fearn chase?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dsJPDQKglpU

For the benefit of Amanda - Watch the video, your Daddy invites people to freeze frame the document... So I did :whistle:
Bungle

Post by Bungle »

That address (199 Hertford Road, Enfield, Middlesex) is the address for Santander Bank !!!
TUCO said to me:
“I envy you for the job that you do in helping advise people. If I could choose an occupation, this is what I would like to do. Much of the advice that I pass onto people is heavily influenced by your posts”.
Fearnchase
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by Fearnchase »

Bones wrote:
TheNewSaint wrote:
Tom Crawford is giving an update on his case at a meeting at the 8th October at the St Joseph Club, Leeds, LS10 2QE starting at 1 PM
Why in Leeds? Isn't that pretty far from where all this happened?
Could Sue's, Mum's home be in Leeds ? This could be where the Crawfrauds now call home
No i have a feeling her mother lived in Nottingham, the family are certainly still in Nottingham
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

Bungle wrote:That address (199 Hertford Road, Enfield, Middlesex) is the address for Santander Bank !!!
It's also, rather cruelly or perhaps entirely appropriately a branch of.....

(Darth Vader music)

The Bradford & Bingley.

http://enfield.cylex-uk.co.uk/company/b ... 08846.html
Bones

Post by Bones »

Well bugger me... blows my theories for the day :shrug:
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

aesmith wrote:The trouble with this case is that TC now has nothing financially to lose, he already owes something like £40K as the shortfall from the sale of the house vs outstanding mortgage and B&B's legal costs, ...
Not quite. TC & SC own another house, inherited from SC's mother just as they became homeless. And that would nicely meet the remaining debts, if the bank sought an order for sale.

And that's what this is all about now, I think. TC lives in fear of Recovery Round 2, the letter might arrive any day and he knows he has no real chance of defending. So he hopes to deter the bank by maintaining the appearance of being a hugely popular figure who can call upon mobs.

TC has a lot to lose if the bank decides to complete the recovery.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

In theory, it's not that hard nowadays to track down an address, if someone has the time all you need is a maiden name - aren't they listed on children's birth certificates? Certainly, would be on a marriage certificate.

Once you have a maiden name (and as long as the mother never remarried) you can search for a death certificate in that name, then on the electral roll in that name for an address.
SoLongCeylon

Post by SoLongCeylon »

Hercule Parrot wrote:
Not quite. TC & SC own another house, inherited from SC's mother just as they became homeless. And that would nicely meet the remaining debts, if the bank sought an order for sale.
Mr P - do you know for a fact they inherited a house from SC's mother?
Fearnchase
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by Fearnchase »

SoLongCeylon wrote:
Hercule Parrot wrote:
Mr P - do you know for a fact they inherited a house from SC's mother?
No one knows for sure, although it is likely to have gone through probate and is in the hands of his wife
Fearnchase
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by Fearnchase »

AndyPandy wrote:In theory, it's not that hard nowadays to track down an address, if someone has the time all you need is a maiden name - aren't they listed on children's birth certificates? Certainly, would be on a marriage certificate.

Once you have a maiden name (and as long as the mother never remarried) you can search for a death certificate in that name, then on the electral roll in that name for an address.
Well we know the date She died, although you cant search death certs by date alone. They have obviously kept their wereabouts very quite. Thing is no one actually knows where Sues mum actually lived

Also as an aside, has TC committed any offence by lying when he told the court he was homeless
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Fearnchase wrote:No one knows for sure, although it is likely to have gone through probate and is in the hands of his wife
Fearnchase wrote:Also as an aside, has TC committed any offence by lying when he told the court he was homeless
As I said before, without probate being complete Sue (and maybe Tom) might not yet own SMH (Sue's Mum's House) . There also might be complications depending on what was in the will. Using c/o the bank is I believe a legitimate work around being NFA (that's No Fixed Abode the legal terminology used in England to denote homeless and transient persons housing status). That's how the homeless used to be able to claim benefits, their address was c/o the benefits office they were registered at. Ironic that it is Santander though. Also wonder what his registration and insurance say re his car.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

Probate can take a very long time, even in straightforward and uncontested cases.
Footloose52

Post by Footloose52 »

exiledscouser wrote:
Bungle wrote:That address (199 Hertford Road, Enfield, Middlesex) is the address for Santander Bank !!!
It's also, rather cruelly or perhaps entirely appropriately a branch of.....

(Darth Vader music)

The Bradford & Bingley.

http://enfield.cylex-uk.co.uk/company/b ... 08846.html
It was a branch of Bradford and Bingley but Abbey National bought out all the high street premises along with the right to use the B&B name. They then rebranded them to Santander in 2010. Bradford and Bingley no longer exist other than as the nationalised mortgage and investment part of the business.

I wonder if it is the branch through which Tom arranged his mortgage.
Fearnchase
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by Fearnchase »

ArthurWankspittle wrote:
Fearnchase wrote:No one knows for sure, although it is likely to have gone through probate and is in the hands of his wife
Fearnchase wrote:Also as an aside, has TC committed any offence by lying when he told the court he was homeless
As I said before, without probate being complete Sue (and maybe Tom) might not yet own SMH (Sue's Mum's House) . There also might be complications depending on what was in the will. Using c/o the bank is I believe a legitimate work around being NFA (that's No Fixed Abode the legal terminology used in England to denote homeless and transient persons housing status). That's how the homeless used to be able to claim benefits, their address was c/o the benefits office they were registered at. Ironic that it is Santander though. Also wonder what his registration and insurance say re his car.
I now have his mother in laws surname
Pox

Post by Pox »

Fearnchase wrote: I now have his mother in laws surname
If it needs more research, let's hope it isn't Smith or Jones.
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

I'm no fan of Crawford & his antics & downright lies, but isn't all this digging around his deceased MIL a bit much? Apart from mentioning the fact she just died on eviction day I don't think the Crawfords have mentioned her ever since?
Do we know for sure she owned a house? She may have rented, been in a home..?

I thought this site only dealt in facts, not speculation (see numerous bailiff threads).
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

hucknallred wrote:I thought this site only dealt in facts, not speculation (see numerous bailiff threads).
I think this is informed and relevant discussion, addressing realistic hypotheses which would be significant to the underlying legal dispute. Perhaps one of our members has the ability to search probate, and then we'll know for sure.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.