Losing Your Home, Crawford Style

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

longdog
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Losing Your Home, Crawford Style

Post by longdog »

Regardless of how well people have locked down their social media presence or gone to great pains to maintain their privacy the internet is a public place and if you don't want things spread all over the web then don't post them to the web in the first place. At all... Ever.

Most people don't realise how much information about them leaks out over time no matter how careful they are. If somebody really wanted to work back from my posts here to my name, address and mugshot they could probably do it. But I doubt anybody would ever be bothered.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
Forsyth
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Forsyth »

Sadly, this talk just brings to mind the case of Lee James, who accused a neighbour of filming and photographing his children when they were actually recording the anti-social behaviour of James himself.

James subsequently murdered his neighbour and is serving a life sentence as a result.

The case was particularly notorious as the police treated the accusations made by James more seriously than the threats of violence that he was making and arrested the victim rather than James. Several police officers were convicted as a result of the incident and many more were disciplined. Absolutely no link whatsoever was found between the victim and the accusations made against them.

A summary of the case can be found in the sentencing remarks:
http://www.judiciary.gov.uk/wp-content/ ... 112013.pdf
Pox

Post by Pox »

letissier14 wrote:Quite ironic Craig going on about Trolls, as he at one point kept sending me private messages on Facebook having a go at me.
IIRC you also felt it necessary to install CCTV?
Fearnchase
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by Fearnchase »

The following information will put to bed any rumors regarding the house that Sue's mum had
First of all it wasn't a house but a flat managed by housing company (part of local council)
Her funeral was held in a local church and was then cremated
She certainly never owned it and Sue is certainly NOT living there now. She had no right to to take over the tenancy. I wanted to investigate this because it was something i wanted to clear up once and for all. If the crawfords were living there OR had owned it then i would have passed this information
R.I.P Sues mum

Ps the above is not done to be discussed as such but just so people know the facts. Should the mods feel the need for me to prove anything regarding this then please let me know. If anyone wants any info on the above feel free to pm me
letissier14

Post by letissier14 »

Pox wrote:
letissier14 wrote:Quite ironic Craig going on about Trolls, as he at one point kept sending me private messages on Facebook having a go at me.
Yes, after the private messages and Toms phone call to me, along with posting a picture of my house online, plus a facebook page made up naming me as a troll, I was left with no choice
Last edited by letissier14 on Tue Oct 11, 2016 4:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I don't take sides, I read all the facts and then come to my own conclusions
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

Fearnchase, I appreciate your investigative work.
letissier14

Post by letissier14 »

I think I have found the reason why Tom didn't care about losing the bungalow.

His son claims to have earned over $3 million in the last 3 years, though according to his figures I make it 365 days x $2000 per day = $730,000 pa - $730,000 pa x 3 years = $2,190,000 total.

http://outsourcersbible.com/landing-page-w-3/
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

getoutofdebtfools wrote:I trust it wasn't shared on this forum and if so was deleted by the Mods.
I am very confident that any picture of a minor appearing on here for almost any reason would be deleted by the first mod that saw it.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

letissier14 wrote:His son claims to have earned over $3 million in the last 3 years, though according to his figures I make it 365 days x $2000 per day = $730,000 pa - $730,000 pa x 3 years = $2,190,000 total.
Obviously gross and net. £2.19m net, over £3m gross.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion

Post by littleFred »

If I heard Craig correctly, he didn't claim to have earned over $3 million in the last 3 years, but to have "generated" that much.

This might simply be the difference between profit (or personal income) and turnover. But I suspect something entirely different. I suspect Craig's "generated" $3 million is of the same nature at Peter Smith's claimed net worth (6000 x £150,000 plus all the gold bond stuff).

In Craig's case, I suspect this is magical accounting, aka Circular Level Marketing. If Alice pays Bob $1000 and Bob pays Charlie $1000 and Charlie pays Alice $1000, how much money has been generated?
longdog

Post by longdog »

ArthurWankspittle wrote:
getoutofdebtfools wrote:I trust it wasn't shared on this forum and if so was deleted by the Mods.
I am very confident that any picture of a minor appearing on here for almost any reason would be deleted by the first mod that saw it.
I'll give odds-on that he's talking about a picture he's posted of himself with the alleged nephew that somebody has reposted because he, Craig C, is in it. The alleged nephew just happens to be in the picture not the subject of it. It's just another example of a moron being a moron and playing the moronic paedophile card because it's the best he can come up with and it's about the worst thing you can call somebody these days..

Quite why Craig C's nephew is such hot stuff that internet paedophiles are beating a path to the picture rather just than typing 'child' into Google Images is anybody's guess.

Mind you... The silly cow who lives at the end of my street has told me in all seriousness that I shouldn't be walking past her house because I don't have kids and "There's a bairn in the house". :shrug:
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
Bones

Post by Bones »

letissier14 wrote:I think I have found the reason why Tom didn't care about losing the bungalow.

His son claims to have earned over $3 million in the last 3 years, though according to his figures I make it 365 days x $2000 per day = $730,000 pa - $730,000 pa x 3 years = $2,190,000 total.

http://outsourcersbible.com/landing-page-w-3/
WTF ?

Anyone spot the oppps ??

Craig, you might want to outsource to people that are not as stupid as the average crawfraud
Fearnchase
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by Fearnchase »

Tom has been a busy boy!
Hi all,
sorry for not posting for a while but have been extremely busy producing documents and helping people and of course battling away against the criminals in our own case, we have some great news for everyone.

1. So here’s a heads up for everyone…….. Things are really looking up for my family and myself we have been speaking to those who have real authority and are taking our claims of fraud seriously, they have admitted that the situation needs to be seriously investigated and this means from top to bottom of our case .

2. We are in a film regarding the fraudulent actions of the banks, courts and of course the bailiffs, and this film will be on general release soon, The Great British Mortgage Swindle is the name of the film.

3. At the end of the year also a documentary will be released and once again we will be featured in it. This documentary is basically the antidote to that obnoxious programme can’t Pay take it away featuring fake bailiffs and fake police.

4. Lastly as I write this post a book is being penned as we speak, and I can assure you there are going to be an awful lot of shocked people who read it at the treatment that our family has received over the years, a professional writer has told us it's a great story and should be a real success.

So there you have it 4 great things to keep your eyes on plus one other which I won’t mention right now, but I’ll be giving you a heads up hopefully next week, and of course my family and myself thank you all for your fantastic support over all this time unwavering it’s been brilliant and it’s helped us to continue for justice in a system that stacked against the ordinary family.

Cheers Tom.
Pox

Post by Pox »

letissier14 wrote:
Pox wrote:
Yes, after the private messages and Toms phone call to me, along with posting a picture of my house online, plus a facebook page made up naming me as a troll, I was left with no choice
I can understand why you felt that you had no choice.
I don't know if you ever went to the police and it is none of my business anyway,so no reply needed!
Hopefully you feel more secure now.
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

longdog wrote:
ArthurWankspittle wrote:
I'll give odds-on that he's talking about a picture he's posted of himself with the alleged nephew that somebody has reposted because he, Craig C, is in it. The alleged nephew just happens to be in the picture not the subject of it. It's just another example of a moron being a moron and playing the moronic paedophile card because it's the best he can come up with and it's about the worst thing you can call somebody these days..

Quite why Craig C's nephew is such hot stuff that internet paedophiles are beating a path to the picture rather just than typing 'child' into Google Images is anybody's guess.

Mind you... The silly cow who lives at the end of my street has told me in all seriousness that I shouldn't be walking past her house because I don't have kids and "There's a bairn in the house". :shrug:
your theory would seem to indicate the son c-fraud is calling himself pedo. here I thought the nephew was caught standing next to ceylon.
letissier14

Post by letissier14 »

Apparently the troll (Ashley Hall) who Tom claimed was trolling him in court has posted on Facebook. I'm not going to repost it here as it is quite abusive.

The link is https://m.facebook.com/groups/149936151 ... _tn__=%2As
Last edited by letissier14 on Tue Oct 11, 2016 9:21 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

Fearnchase wrote:Tom has been a busy boy!
Hi all,
sorry for not posting for a while but have been extremely busy producing documents and helping people and of course battling away against the criminals in our own case, we have some great news for everyone.

1. So here’s a heads up for everyone…….. Things are really looking up for my family and myself we have been speaking to those who have real authority and are taking our claims of fraud seriously, they have admitted that the situation needs to be seriously investigated and this means from top to bottom of our case .

2. We are in a film regarding the fraudulent actions of the banks, courts and of course the bailiffs, and this film will be on general release soon, The Great British Mortgage Swindle is the name of the film.

3. At the end of the year also a documentary will be released and once again we will be featured in it. This documentary is basically the antidote to that obnoxious programme can’t Pay take it away featuring fake bailiffs and fake police.

4. Lastly as I write this post a book is being penned as we speak, and I can assure you there are going to be an awful lot of shocked people who read it at the treatment that our family has received over the years, a professional writer has told us it's a great story and should be a real success.

So there you have it 4 great things to keep your eyes on plus one other which I won’t mention right now, but I’ll be giving you a heads up hopefully next week, and of course my family and myself thank you all for your fantastic support over all this time unwavering it’s been brilliant and it’s helped us to continue for justice in a system that stacked against the ordinary family.

Cheers Tom.
the locals may recognize someone:

notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

The thing that Craig and Amanda and the Crawfrauds in general do not seem to grasp, as well as most of that age group, is that once something has been posted on the internet it is fair game for anyone and it is out there for all and sundry to see and do with as they please. Which is one of the reasons you shouldn't post pictures of yourself that you wouldn't want your mother or maybe your employer to ever see, or post really stupid things that can come back around and bite you on the ass. Just because YOU think it is personal and private between you and your 1000 bestest friends, doesn't mean it is.

Case in point, the Bundynistas in OR and NV thought all their plotting and planning on the internet was private and untouchable, and they were so very wrong, they provided the prosecution with all sorts of free and useful evidence of their crimes and actions and motivations, and who all was involved, and all they had to do was fire up their computers and start copying.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

letissier14 wrote:Apparently the troll (Ashley Hall) who Tom claimed was trolling him in court has posted on Facebook. I'm not going to repost it here as it is quite abusive.

The link is https://m.facebook.com/groups/149936151 ... _tn__=%2As
Well trying to read through the expletives (takes some doing!) Tom asked leave to appeal the guilty verdict / conditional discharge sentence and that was denied.

So he's is taking an appeal direct to the Crown Court, which no doubt will be denied due to there being no new evidence that could possibly change the guilty verdict.

Is that what everyone else read ?? :shrug:
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Some people just don't seem to get the message or take the hint.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.