Losing Your Home, Crawford Style

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Jeffrey
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Losing Your Home, Crawford Style

Post by Jeffrey »

You mean to tell me that the troll that Colon and Hat are so terrified of that they feel they need police protection from is a female?
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

Fearnchase wrote:Tom has been a busy boy!
Hi all,
sorry for not posting for a while but have been extremely busy producing documents and helping people and of course battling away against the criminals in our own case, we have some great news for everyone.

1. So here’s a heads up for everyone…….. Things are really looking up for my family and myself we have been speaking to those who have real authority and are taking our claims of fraud seriously, they have admitted that the situation needs to be seriously investigated and this means from top to bottom of our case .

2. We are in a film regarding the fraudulent actions of the banks, courts and of course the bailiffs, and this film will be on general release soon, The Great British Mortgage Swindle is the name of the film.

3. At the end of the year also a documentary will be released and once again we will be featured in it. This documentary is basically the antidote to that obnoxious programme can’t Pay take it away featuring fake bailiffs and fake police.

4. Lastly as I write this post a book is being penned as we speak, and I can assure you there are going to be an awful lot of shocked people who read it at the treatment that our family has received over the years, a professional writer has told us it's a great story and should be a real success.

So there you have it 4 great things to keep your eyes on plus one other which I won’t mention right now, but I’ll be giving you a heads up hopefully next week, and of course my family and myself thank you all for your fantastic support over all this time unwavering it’s been brilliant and it’s helped us to continue for justice in a system that stacked against the ordinary family.

Cheers Tom.
The crave for fame continues.

He is now in a film and the subject of a book and things as always are "really looking up for my family" his claims of fraud are as ever being taken very seriously by his crack legal team who agree it needs to be seriously investigated. (I thought it already was being)

Next weeks announcement A) Tom is off to Crown Court to tell the corrupt Judge how its going to be, or B) Trolls be afraid because the Crawfords are going to put you before the Judge who is suddenly not so corrupt.

In other words, usual Crawford bullshit.
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Some 'insight' from someone who was apparently at the hearing over on 'FB'. Perhaps the alleged 'troll'. We also learn that Colon apparently has a personal hygiene issue.

Apols for the profanity.
Crawford smashes it in court

Guilty. Smashed It. Craig you are the dumbest of twats.

I had the pleasure of sitting next to Haining/Ceylon/Colon. He fucking stunk the smelly cunt. Disgusting. As I left he came running past me to report me to security and a plain clothed person. They ignored me and Colon too. You cant report crime at bridewell because it's a holding station for court. Idiot. According to haining my days are numbered/games up for me. Terrified.

Anyway what the post did not report. Tom has £1:75 in the bank, so he is now destitute and homeless, well played Tom, well played indeed, you vile patriarch of trolling lying scum. Have yee no shame

The law: Tom cited lhttp://swarb.co.uk/lazarus-estates-ltd-v-beasley-ca-1956/ but failed to prove fraud, very surprising. Smashed it. He also noted https://www.eversheds.com/documents/glo ... estion.pdf. Do you see the problem? But that aint stopping Tom 'the advocate' Crawford. As the judge said 'I don't know who is advising you, they are not'. Tom' the fraud' Crawford states county courts do not have jurisdiction to evict. They do. Hailsburys law came up. Tom stands under common law and gods law, I question gods jurisdiction.

'The troll tom , the troll' said sue. Tom then explains I'am a troll who has threatened his son,assaulted one of them and is a danger. Says they have 18,000 screenshots of abuse from trolls, show the evidence you lying cunts. The son of the guy that brought the house is now trolling Tom and chased him to a taxi, however Tom does not seem to understand English, so it is probably another one of his lies that he can not remember or they both went to the same taxi rank

7 to 8 supporters in total at court. Mabye 9 if that pussy Jay'don't push me'Bradley attended. Who's taking candice for walks whilst your on holiday jay. Was it Craig who you where fucking behind your muts back during the rooftop 6'your killing my equity' trial. 100k pissed up the wall. Hope you enjoyed your bird, I hear many did whilst you were away. Good luck with your were checks retard. He know drives a BMW.

If one pleads not guilty at a magistrates court and is found guilty(victory), one has an automatic right of appeal to crown court. But you know that don't you Badda? You can also appeal to a different bench of magistrates, not sure you can do both

And so he appeals. Dismissed. Threatens to go to the RCJ/High court where he will be told to right royally fuck off, you mindless vexatious deluded cunt. You will not get permission and so after your appeal is dismissed you will become irrelevant again.

Guy Taylor is the size of an Oompa-Loompa. Magristrate 'Please stand Mr. Taylor' I'am your worship'

Tobe'common law sheriff cunt'Leigh is a cunt

Craig is a lying dense trolling cunt and a conman

Amanda is a fat lying thick cunt(inaccessible due to flab)

Tom! where do your children get it from

Sue why did you stop paying the endowment policy? That was catastrophic. You built so much, more than I will ever have, and then pissed it into the wind by listening to lying cunting frauds like Taylor and Haining. When will you see past their blatant lies? Never. Did o'dreary tell you what would happen the 3rd time. No, of course not, that would be an absurdity.

And so you want to attack anyone who you don't know that observes your court cases, to call them trolls etc. This stops. Your intimidation tactics will no longer be applicable. We have an open and transparent justice system and a cunt like you will not impede a member of the publicattending a public court, you self made homeless cunt

I look forward to seeing you all especially bradley and colon if they are not too scared

You dont like people attending your court cases because they disable your ability lie and enable us to lauagh at you. You are pathetic

Act like cunts, get treated like cunts
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
getoutofdebtfools
Pirate
Pirate

Post by getoutofdebtfools »

letissier14 wrote:Apparently the troll (Ashley Hall) who Tom claimed was trolling him in court has posted on Facebook. I'm not going to repost it here as it is quite abusive.

The link is https://m.facebook.com/groups/149936151 ... _tn__=%2As
Wow. No love lost there :shock:

Maybe Tom should give the £1.75 he has left to Craig so he can turn it into Gazillions of Dollars $$$$$$$$$$$$$ :lol:
Oh the irony of the Get Out Of Debt Free website :lol: :lol: :lol:
Now owned by a debt management company :brickwall: Bye bye Ceylon :haha:
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

He just does not know when to call it quits does he?
1. So here’s a heads up for everyone…….. Things are really looking up for my family and myself we have been speaking to those who have real authority and are taking our claims of fraud seriously, they have admitted that the situation needs to be seriously investigated and this means from top to bottom of our case
Those in real authority. Like self-declared common-law no marks, some bloke of the interweb or failed Nottingham taxi drivers. That the situation does not need just any old investigation but a serious one. More hot air and empty promises. If there was anything in any of this he's have played that card years ago instead of causing himself and his family an age of wholly self-inflicted grief.
2. We are in a film regarding the fraudulent actions of the banks, courts and of course the bailiffs, and this film will be on general release soon, The Great British Mortgage Swindle is the name of the film.
It was at Cannes you know. No-one watched it then, no-one will watch it now. Impenetrable pointless waffle from the clips I've subjected myself to. Now - with added Tom! Zzzzzzzzz

Just replace the last two words in the title with "Bake Off" and you might just get an audience, initially at least.
3. At the end of the year also a documentary will be released and once again we will be featured in it. This documentary is basically the antidote to that obnoxious programme can’t Pay take it away featuring fake bailiffs and fake police.
There have been hints at various times that a Ch4 crew have been sniffing round these events. Tom clearly thinks that any product will be all about him to the exclusion of everything else, that it will vindicate his stance, restore Casa Crawford, jail all police and bankers, overturn Parliamentary Democracy etc etc. More likely (if anything ever sees the light of day) it'll be of the Louis Theroux "give them enough rope" variety or perhaps as a wider comment about the state of evictions, generally in which Tom will only partially feature. The bailiffs and police in 'debt documentaries' seem pretty real to me and with that level of public exposure it would all come crashing to an immediate stop if it were as Tom would have it.

Maybe Kirstie and Phil have been around making a twist on their usual stuff, it's called "Relocation, Relocation Relocation".

Or maybe a remake of this classic Leslie Nielsen film;

4. Lastly as I write this post a book is being penned as we speak, and I can assure you there are going to be an awful lot of shocked people who read it at the treatment that our family has received over the years, a professional writer has told us it's a great story and should be a real success.
Some suggested titles;

How I flushed away £100k

The secret of my success failure

No-Treasure Island

Moby Dickhead

Gullible's Travels

Not So Great Expectations

Les Miserables

Paradise Lost

A Farewell to (The Elwes) Arms

Bleak House

and finally.....

The Count of Monte Carlton

I'll get my coat......
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Steve, could you give a link or date, time and location to that extract from the profanisaurus.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
letissier14

Post by letissier14 »

ArthurWankspittle wrote:Steve, could you give a link or date, time and location to that extract from the profanisaurus.
I posted the link to that further up in the thread.
I don't take sides, I read all the facts and then come to my own conclusions
Forsyth
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Forsyth »

Jeffrey wrote:You mean to tell me that the troll that Colon and Hat are so terrified of that they feel they need police protection from is a female?
Just from looking at that post I didn't see that myself - Ashley is traditionally a male name and, absent any influence from the naming of US soap opera characters, it remains that way in the UK. Having said that, I did try to spend as little time as possible on that post so I may have skipped something more significant than the name.

Notwithstanding any of the above, while statistics show that acts of violence are more likely to be carried out by men, there is no reason to consider that an individual woman is incapable of doing such a thing; in much the same way that the fact that men are, statistically, likely to be taller than women doesn't exclude the existence of tall women or short men. If a woman is behaving in an aggressive manner to a man then I would expect the police to treat it no differently to any other permutation of sexes that could be involved.

Of course, we have yet to see anything more than locker room talk really quite offensive language, so it remains to be seen if anything did take place - and who initiated it if it did happen.

As has already been noted elsewhere, UK rules on offensive behaviour online are quite different to those in the US. A number of people have been caught out in mirroring behaviour they have seen passing elsewhere without action only to find themselves convicted and, in some cases, jailed for their posts. This is an area where the law is somewhat fluid and so subject to interpretation and re-interpretation as the cases pass through the legal hierarchy. I am uncertain that the linked post reached the level seen in other cases so far, but I would not want to be one of the people contributing to the body of case history myself, regardless of the result. Of course, if I were a police officer I suspect I would not want to be involved at all either.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

ArthurWankspittle wrote:Steve, could you give a link or date, time and location to that extract from the profanisaurus.
Apols - I've not mastered the wizardry of linking to Facebook mobile apps. Think it's up thread though.
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
#six

Post by #six »

Bungle wrote:
TheNewSaint wrote:
Andy Pears wrote:I am charged with racism and the key decision the jury of 12 have to make
Tom Crawford has been trying to get a jury trial for months without success. This guy gets one for doing a duck impression.
Andy Pears is full of bullshit.

According to information on Law Pages, the hearing today is just a bloody Directions hearing and the actual case itself is listed for trial on 12th June 2017 !!!!

The following is also BULLSHIT. There is no hearing tomorrow or Thursday and neither of these two witnesses will be attending.
My witnesses are due to attend on the 2nd day Wednesday or 3rd day Thursday depending on which of the many letters/summonses that have been sent out by my 'no longer acting' solicitors [Lizars], you choose to believe?

This includes Tom Crawford and Jay Brad Bradley although my key witness Jay is now on holiday abroad and cannot attend.

Because of the confusion as to when the witnesses are required and that a couple of them are not available to attend, I have been granted the chance to explain the reasons needed for an adjournment. Hopefully this will mean that after the hearing Tuesday we will have a proper fixed date set for any pending trial, but this time without the continued confusion created by my precious solicitors.
You appear to be psychic. You knew the trial was going to be June 12th before the judge announced it!
Andy Pears
well after fighting my way through all my supporters haha NOT i finally got into court only to find my one and only sole devoted fan cough cough Stalker(you know who he is) sitting in the public gallery. The prosecutor argued that i had ample time to prep my defence(2 weeks since sacking barrister) that the trial should go ahead. i explained that my key witness was abroad and the judge agreed that he needs to be present. my Trial is adjourned until 12th June. The judge said its the way it is im afraid, i needed to join the back of the queue .
Like · 2 · 15 hrs (Oct 11th 19:06)
Well either that or Pears is bullshitting :snicker:
Footloose52

Post by Footloose52 »

The poster on facebook claims to be male.
letissier14

Post by letissier14 »

Andy Pears telling it like it really isn't

I don't take sides, I read all the facts and then come to my own conclusions
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Based on CrawDad's latest posting, I am inclined to lean towards him being in serious denial and delusion if not in having an outright serious psychotic break with reality, as that is about the only way to explain that kind of total disconnect from and with reality. Well that and just being woefully ignorant and generally nasty to begin with. I can't but imagine that the former neighbors are thrilled to be rid of the lot of them.

I have to say that I am pretty much evenly divided between utter disbelief at the absolute gobsmacking ignorance and stupidity of the whole collection of them, and the general systemic vileness and foul minded/mouthedness of the whole bunch of them. I have a hard time believing that their mothers let them grow up speaking that way, but then considering the way they did grow up maybe I can.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Bones

Post by Bones »

Taking into account that Tom confirmed during the hearing that B&B did in fact not change his mortgage and that Tom himself has shown in one of his video's that the funds from the terminated Endowment were credited to the mortgage account, what is the actual fraud that Tom is claiming took place.

He keeps crying fraud but I really don't get what he is claiming was actually fraudulent.....
Normal Wisdom

Post by Normal Wisdom »

Bones wrote:Taking into account that Tom confirmed during the hearing that B&B did in fact not change his mortgage and that Tom himself has shown in one of his video's that the funds from the terminated Endowment were credited to the mortgage account, what is the actual fraud that Tom is claiming took place.

He keeps crying fraud but I really don't get what he is claiming was actually fraudulent.....
Tom admitting something did or didn't happen is no barrier to it being cited as evidence in the future.

It seems to me that he broadly cycles around the same old nonsense; B&B changed the mortgage, lost the endowment, surrendered the endowment, didn't actually lend any money, illegally sold the debt etc and then sprinkles in the arguments about paying fees, fraudulent warrants, missing warrants and so on as the fancy takes him.
“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'”
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

Bones wrote:He keeps crying fraud but I really don't get what he is claiming was actually fraudulent.....
Asking him to repay the mortgage. Everyone knows that is fraudulent. :sarcasmon:
Bones

Post by Bones »

In terms of the "film" that Tom is going to be staring in "The Great British Mortgage Swindle" (and not Carry On Lose Your House) - Tom has been plugging Mickey O'bernica and o'deary co-op for over two years now and it has still not been released :shrug:

August 2014

http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... 11#p302298

doublelong
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by doublelong »

notorial dissent wrote:Based on CrawDad's latest posting, I am inclined to lean towards him being in serious denial and delusion if not in having an outright serious psychotic break with reality, as that is about the only way to explain that kind of total disconnect from and with reality. Well that and just being woefully ignorant and generally nasty to begin with. I can't but imagine that the former neighbors are thrilled to be rid of the lot of them.

I have to say that I am pretty much evenly divided between utter disbelief at the absolute gobsmacking ignorance and stupidity of the whole collection of them, and the general systemic vileness and foul minded/mouthedness of the whole bunch of them. I have a hard time believing that their mothers let them grow up speaking that way, but then considering the way they did grow up maybe I can.
I completely agree with you the whole family is so far down the rabbit hole it is what makes this case so unique, genetic feetardism past on to all siblings when both parents carry the not so common L,A and W chromosomes :snicker:
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

notorial dissent wrote:I have to say that I am pretty much evenly divided between utter disbelief at the absolute gobsmacking ignorance and stupidity of the whole collection of them, and the general systemic vileness and foul minded/mouthedness of the whole bunch of them. I have a hard time believing that their mothers let them grow up speaking that way, but then considering the way they did grow up maybe I can.
Sadly the internet has allowed us to be subject to the ravings of a group of people who previously were losers living in sink estates whose only contribution to society was occasionally voting. Now we have to put up with people who are like the character from Trailer Park Boys, who cannot complete a sentence without the f word being in it. Unfortunately, they lack the slight charm that character has and spend their time conversing on the internet in the same fashion, occasionally falling for scams, freemanism and any other passing ism that allows them to do what they want or get out of obligations. It is bad enough thinking that I share the roads with them, let alone that I try to educate them as to the ways of, and reasons for, civilised living.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
SoLongCeylon

Post by SoLongCeylon »

ArthurWankspittle wrote:Sadly the internet has allowed us to be subject to the ravings of a group of people who previously were losers living in sink estates whose only contribution to society was occasionally voting. Now we have to put up with people who are like the character from Trailer Park Boys, who cannot complete a sentence without the f word being in it. Unfortunately, they lack the slight charm that character has and spend their time conversing on the internet in the same fashion, occasionally falling for scams, freemanism and any other passing ism that allows them to do what they want or get out of obligations. It is bad enough thinking that I share the roads with them, let alone that I try to educate them as to the ways of, and reasons for, civilised living.

Worse still, they breed.