Losing Your Home, Crawford Style

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

exiledscouser
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Losing Your Home, Crawford Style

Post by exiledscouser »

That photo is worthy of a caption competition!

Tom: "look Mark, I can now fit everything I own into this case".
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Ha ha ha. I reckon it's a 600 page gibberish 'affidavit of truth ' . At least it'll have a wet ink signature!
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

New video has emerged of Tom Crawford and his famous hat, as he celebrates his famous 'win'.

https://i.imgur.com/MMFVl6l.gif

:lol: :lol:
Bungle

Post by Bungle »

Tom's take on today's hearing:

‎Tom Crawford‎ to Eviction the fraud of the bank
2 hrs
Hi all,

This is a quick update on what has just occurred in court today regarding our case.

We attended court at 10:30 AM but had to wait until 2:30 PM to be called, which I was not very pleased about.

Never mind on with the update, well you could have knocked me down with a feather who was presiding over the case was our old nemesis judge Godsmark, and now I know why we were kept so long.

Godsmark expressed an interest to sit on our case, but then he told me after some consideration he decided against it, and I agreed with him and said that I may well even call him as a witness to which he looked a bit startled and leaned back in this chair and said that would be interesting.

Some other facts came to light when we were talking about evidence especially when I pointed out to him that the police and the CPS could not find a judge in Nottingham County Court to verify the warrant and once again he leaned back in his chair with an expression of so what, so I added to it that maybe he would consider verifying the warrant himself, to which he quickly declined stating that maybe his involvement in the case should be ended.

Speaks volumes of the validity of the warrant coming from the highest judge in Nottingham.

So in a nutshell I couldn't be happier we are still on course with our plan and are now in the Crown Court this coming December and I will keep you all up to date with what is happening.

Also we did have our resident troll in court today "but unfortunately for him" he missed most of what happened because he was late after lunch break I suppose they won't be learning how to tell the time until next term Lol, joking aside I hope his next trip to court will not be as a stalker but as a defendant and we will be there giving evidence.

I have to thank you all once again those that attended court and all the support on the Internet you all give us the inspiration to battle these criminals.

Cheers Tom
TUCO said to me:
“I envy you for the job that you do in helping advise people. If I could choose an occupation, this is what I would like to do. Much of the advice that I pass onto people is heavily influenced by your posts”.
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

Tom Crawfraud wrote:
to which he looked a bit startled and leaned back in this chair
and once again he leaned back in his chair with an expression of so what,
Oh Tom, Tom, Tom.....you were so close and yet so far......you nearly discovered the secret move......and then you blew it....... pro tip: you have to get the judge to lean back in his chair THREE TIMES !!!!1!!!!
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

exiledscouser wrote:That photo is worthy of a caption competition!
Tom: I found these under Craig's bed.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

What exactly was this hearing about, anyway? I thought Tom's most recent criminal case was closed, and that he could not initiate anything new due to his vexatious litigant status.
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

exiledscouser wrote:That photo is worthy of a caption competition!
"Mark, I really appreciate your finding me something with a rent I can afford, but I just don't think it's spacious enough."
Pox

Post by Pox »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:Tom Crawfraud wrote:
to which he looked a bit startled and leaned back in this chair
and once again he leaned back in his chair with an expression of so what,
Oh Tom, Tom, Tom.....you were so close and yet so far......you nearly discovered the secret move......and then you blew it....... pro tip: you have to get the judge to lean back in his chair THREE TIMES !!!!1!!!!
:haha:
Normal Wisdom

Post by Normal Wisdom »

"I've got them right where I want 'em" ... says the "homeless" bloke.
“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'”
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

Tom Crawford‎ to Eviction the fraud of the bank
2 hrs
Hi all,

This is a quick update on what has just occurred in court today regarding our case........ in a nutshell I couldn't be happier we are still on course with our plan.!!!1!!!!
All going swimmingly then, Tom?
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

‎Godsmark expressed an interest to sit on our case, but then he told me after some consideration he decided against it, and I agreed with him and said that I may well even call him as a witness to which he looked a bit startled and leaned back in this chair and said that would be interesting.
Godsmark as a witness - judicial immunity - isn't going to happen.
Godsmark as an expert witness/using his legal knowledge and skills in a private capacity - that will be £4000 per hour with an initial estimate of 5 hours work, please deposit £20,000 with my private clerk and then we can proceed.

This is all Tom's dream world isn't it? This hearing is to review his vex lit status I think, I can't see any other reason.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
ArthurWankspittle

"How can I use this, Mark? The ink's dried."
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

Amanda proving once again on ETFOTB she does not quite get it. You scream long and loud Amanda about being trolled then do some trolling of your own. Trolling the Judge who is hearing your Father's Appeal it has to be said is right up there in your top ten of stupid moves.
Amanda Pike Haha does it not cry volumes that the chief criminal in the case considered sitting on this hahahaha repulsive and transparent dirt bag he is! As for the "warrant" hilarious he is a joke!
Like · Reply · 4 · 14 hrs
Amanda Pike
Amanda Pike Lets just recap....if it wasnt for his criminal behaviour you wouldn't be in this case.....and he wanted to sit on it. What the actual hell!?
Like · Reply · 2 · 14 hrs · Edited
Also loved Tom's mock outrage at being kept waiting, as if he is something special and his surprise at who the Judge was. Is he really that far up himself or are they really that dumb over on EFTOTB not to have worked out Tom knew exactly who the Judge was going to be?

The fact he has now resorted to claiming a Judge leaning back in his chair is some kind of victory speaks volumes.
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

ArthurWankspittle wrote:This hearing is to review his vex lit status I think, I can't see any other reason.
I can't see that myself, the Vexatious Litigant status was imposed by the High Court at the Royal Courts of Justice, surely that's where he'd take any review.

I think this is to do with appealing his sentence, his case appeared on the Law Pages yesterday which (I think) only lists criminal cases.
ArthurWankspittle

AndyPandy wrote:I can't see that myself, the Vexatious Litigant status was imposed by the High Court at the Royal Courts of Justice, surely that's where he'd take any review.

I think this is to do with appealing his sentence, his case appeared on the Law Pages yesterday which (I think) only lists criminal cases.
OK. Didn't realise this was criminal, thought it was civil. First step in appealing his conviction is about the only other thing that makes sense.
Edit: Checked that link and it comes back after a search as Nottingham Crown Court so must be his criminal conviction.
Bones

Post by Bones »

mufc1959 wrote:New video has emerged of Tom Crawford and his famous hat, as he celebrates his famous 'win'.

:lol: :lol:
Last edited by Bones on Sat Oct 29, 2016 10:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

ArthurWankspittle wrote:
‎Godsmark expressed an interest to sit on our case, but then he told me after some consideration he decided against it, and I agreed with him and said that I may well even call him as a witness to which he looked a bit startled and leaned back in this chair and said that would be interesting.
Godsmark as a witness - judicial immunity - isn't going to happen.
Godsmark as an expert witness/using his legal knowledge and skills in a private capacity - that will be £4000 per hour with an initial estimate of 5 hours work, please deposit £20,000 with my private clerk and then we can proceed.

This is all Tom's dream world isn't it? This hearing is to review his vex lit status I think, I can't see any other reason.
I thought he "told" the Judge when he was found guilty of Criminal Damage he was going to lodge an appeal with the Crown Court. I assume this latest Court Jester appearance was in relation to that.

I get the feeling they are humouring him and he is about to walk into the mother of all slap downs in the hope it will finally shut him up, time will tell.
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
Bones

Post by Bones »

I thought Tom and Godsmark were best friends.. After all, wasn't it Godsmark that Tom thanked for giving him justice and for his "victory" ?

I have to laugh at all the idiots in the EFOTB group all saying well done Tom etc.. What a load of croc..

So it was Tom's plan to lose his family home, to face financial ruin, to have a criminal record and become famous as a freetard and now it would a guru wannabe ?

He sounds like he is trying to be Hannibal from the A-Team - "I love it when a plan comes together" - Instead he sounds more like BA "I ain't got no home fool"
ArthurWankspittle

Skeleton wrote:I get the feeling they are humouring him and he is about to walk into the mother of all slap downs in the hope it will finally shut him up, time will tell.
I don't think they are "humouring" him. He is perfectly entitled to appeal his conviction. However, the chances of anything changing on the basis of this appeal are remarkably small.