Losing Your Home, Crawford Style

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Re: Losing Your Home, Crawford Style

Post by notorial dissent »

Did anything actually happen at either of them?
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion

Post by littleFred »

I suppose videos of the Winchester gathering will soon appear at the BCG website. Shortly followed by Theresa May's announcement that the UK will immediately undo all laws made since 1215.
NYGman
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by NYGman »

notorial dissent wrote:Did anything actually happen at either of them?
Even if these events took place, does anything really happen at them anyway. Besides several hours of drowning on about topics they clearly lack a mastery or understanding of, and after the important task of collecting donations/tickets is complete, nothing ever really happens at these things?
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
notorial dissent

littleFred wrote:I suppose videos of the Winchester gathering will soon appear at the BCG website. Shortly followed by Theresa May's announcement that the UK will immediately undo all laws made since 1215.
About on par with what I expected.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

littleFred wrote:I suppose videos of the Winchester gathering will soon appear at the BCG website.
Crawford reporting:
Amazing day for the good guys
Postby tommc » Sun Nov 20, 2016 7:20 pm

Hi all,

Sue and myself have just returned from Winchester from what I can only say was absolutely amazing conference.

The venue was packed to the rafters, Winchester Guildhall is a beautiful venue with the ground floor and second level areas for witnessing what took place on that historic day.

All of the speakers were simply outstanding bringing to those in attendance many criminal activities by those who claim to be our servants.

A video will be released hopefully soon for everyone to enjoy, and everyone including the speakers declared it was the best conference that they have ever been to.

Many thanks to all those who travelled to the venue I am sure it was well worth the effort going by all of your reactions and it was a great to see so many familiar but also new faces at the conference, everyone in attendance agreed that they were looking forward to the next conference, but now we have to implement what was declared on the 19th of November 2016 in Winchester.
http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... DHxx9KLSUk
notorial dissent

And translated from the Crawfraud to plain English this would be?
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

notorial dissent wrote:And translated from the Crawfraud to plain English this would be?
Plain English translation:
The usual suspects repeated the same garbage they repeat at every meeting.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
Firthy2002

Post by Firthy2002 »

Some bloke whose videos I might have seen has posted this recap of the day:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bvWBZDuodIQ
-=Firthy2002=-

Watching idiots dig themselves into holes since 2016.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Seems like a bunch of fringe conspiracy based on the snippets of the conference shown. The actual magic declaration was them just reading from a piece of paper a request to the government to "return to the rule of law".
letissier14

Post by letissier14 »

The Winchester Declaration

Restoring the Rule of Law to the British people

MORNING SESSION

10.00-10.30 Reception open - Refreshments for people to buy upon arrival.

11.00-11.10 Welcome address – A State of Treason and what we must all now do. Brian Gerrish (compere for the day) 10 mins

11.10-11.30 The Foundation of the Rule of Law. John Bingley 20 mins

11.30-11.40 Global entrapment by the Central Banking System. Justin Walker 10 mins

11.40-12.00 Globalisation and the United Nations. Sandi Adams 20 mins

BREAK 12.00 – 12.20

12.20-12.30 The Language of Deception. Max McCann 10 mins

12.30-12.50 Treason by the Judiciary and Mortgage Fraud. Guy Taylor, Tom Crawford and Melanie Stansbury 20 mins

12.50-13.10 Article 61 of Magna Carta – winning against the lawbreakers. Davy Jones 20 mins

13.10-13.30 Reasserting the NHS constitution. Kay Woodward 20 mins

LUNCH 13.30 – 15.00

AFTERNOON SESSION

15.00-1530 Creating A Dystopian Shadow State In Syria Vanessa Beeley 30 mins

15.30-15.50 Defenceless Britain – an Act of Treason. David Ellis 20 mins

15.50-16.00 The subversion of our police service. John Hurst 10 mins

16.00-16.20 Business Banking in the UK & Ireland, where it has been and where it needs to go - an insider's perspective Colum Canning 20 mins

16.20-16.40 A System of Sovereign Economics – harnessing debt-free and interest-free Sovereign National Credit to fund the nation. David Pidcock 20 mins

BREAK 16.40 – 17.00

17.00-17.20 Nation States and The Westphalian Order Alex Thomson 20 mins

17.20-17.40 Who are we, the British? David Scott 20 mins

17.40-18.00 Finale – The Restoration Amendment – Independent MPs (introduce Nick Chance) – A call to action – Fundraising strategy – Starting new Rule of Law constitutional campaigning groups – actual reading of the Winchester Declaration Brian Gerrish & Justin Walker
I don't take sides, I read all the facts and then come to my own conclusions
notorial dissent

rumpelstilzchen wrote:
notorial dissent wrote:And translated from the Crawfraud to plain English this would be?
Plain English translation:
The usual suspects repeated the same garbage they repeat at every meeting.
To just how many actual people one wonders???
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

What! No Roger Hayes on the list of speakers!?
It would have been interesting to hear what that jumped up, status seeking cretin Roger Hayes had to say. But I don't doubt for a second it would have been along the lines of - `the courts are afraid of us' - ` the bankers are corrupt' - ` the class action started at the beginning of the year is going just as planned but we need more cash numbers, numbers numbers'.
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

I am wondering if Colom Canning, is in fact Colum Lewis-Canning http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-i ... t-30546534 a former bank manager who was convicted, after making a guilty plea, of taking £100k from a customers account.

Also if David Pidcock is David Musa Pidcock, the founder of the Islamic Party of Britain, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_Party_of_Britain, who campaigned on a platform of death to homosexuals.
Warning may contain traces of nut
Firthy2002

Post by Firthy2002 »

Why do FMOTLs insist on these long gatherings? Clearly not great at event planning.
-=Firthy2002=-

Watching idiots dig themselves into holes since 2016.
letissier14

Post by letissier14 »

PeanutGallery wrote:I am wondering if Colom Canning, is in fact Colum Lewis-Canning http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-i ... t-30546534 a former bank manager who was convicted, after making a guilty plea, of taking £100k from a customers account.

Also if David Pidcock is David Musa Pidcock, the founder of the Islamic Party of Britain, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_Party_of_Britain, who campaigned on a platform of death to homosexuals.
A quick search says they are indeed the same people
I don't take sides, I read all the facts and then come to my own conclusions
littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion

Post by littleFred »

A bank manager convicted of fraud talks to a group that objects to fraudulent banking?!?! Ha! Well, it was billed as "an insider's perspective". I wonder if they lynched him?
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

littleFred wrote:A bank manager convicted of fraud talks to a group that objects to fraudulent banking?!?! Ha! Well, it was billed as "an insider's perspective". I wonder if they lynched him?
That is quite ironic when you consider Guy Taylor claims it was his bank manager who applied for a mortgage in Guy's name and that is why he lost his home. :snicker:
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

They held a meeting in a Victorian building now in the hands of a private owner who utilises the space for many purposes. It has a Coffee shop etc, in other words it is more Crawford bullshit. the place is meaningless and not the Holy Grail Tom and his mates are painting it to be.

As for packed to the rafters. forget it, you bring your mates, i bring mine it's packed. It has a high ceiling so the place looks big.

It is typical Crawford bullshit but this is at least the (insert number) where he has promised a history changing meeting. This one though he appears to have been a side act.....
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
Pox

Post by Pox »

Firthy2002 wrote:Some bloke whose videos I might have seen has posted this recap of the day:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bvWBZDuodIQ
I have just watched this -

Haining should take video making lessons from this man.
There were far more in the audience than I expected (but my expectation was low, very low)
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

Goodf also linked to this chap's video; what's clear is that they haven't watched it, not all the way though at any rate. The video producer who is quite talented concludes that the age demographic in attendance was....mostly towards the "older" end of the spectrum and that it was all, well, just a little bit boring.

The most fun he had was viewing King Arthur's Dartboard during lunch.

They'll catch on eventually on Goofy that the lad was quietly taking the piss and delete the link.