Losing Your Home, Crawford Style

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

rumpelstilzchen
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Losing Your Home, Crawford Style

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

In the GOOF thread Roddy1945 wrote:
Tom should be the leader of the BCG - he has got the high profile and is bold enough to do stuff. The video of his talk in Winchester is the most watched out of all the videos. Most of the other talks that were given have been repeated by the same old boys for years.
Roddy mate, give it three or four years and Tom will be included in the list of "the same old boys" who have been repeating their stuff for years.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

Isn't he already, or was he saying something new? I haven't listened to his talk, but assume it was a re-run of the familiar arguments : " .. fraud by the bank .. lost our endowment .. already paid interest amounting to 3x the principle .. no stamp on the warrant .. didn't pay a fee for the possession hearing .. blah .. blah .. illegally changed our mortgage .. blah blah .. illegally failed to change or mortgage .. no wet ink signature ..."

Have I missed anything not listening to his talk?
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

aesmith wrote:Isn't he already, or was he saying something new? I haven't listened to his talk, but assume it was a re-run of the familiar arguments : " .. fraud by the bank .. lost our endowment .. already paid interest amounting to 3x the principle .. no stamp on the warrant .. didn't pay a fee for the possession hearing .. blah .. blah .. illegally changed our mortgage .. blah blah .. illegally failed to change or mortgage .. no wet ink signature ..."

Have I missed anything not listening to his talk?
Doesn't Betty the chicken get a mention then ??
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

I can't tell if Tom is interested in the BCG because (a) he sees some mechanism in it to get his house back, or (b) he's become addicted to the spotlight, and they're the only ones giving it to him anymore. Could be both, of course.
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

Tell me more about this chicken .. the brains behind the Crawford family no doubt.
TheNewSaint wrote:I can't tell if Tom is interested in the BCG because (a) he sees some mechanism in it to get his house back, or (b) he's become addicted to the spotlight, and they're the only ones giving it to him anymore. Could be both, of course.
I don't think even Betty would believe (a).
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

aesmith wrote:I don't think even Betty would believe (a).
True, but that's not an obstacle to Tom and the rest of the family believing it. She is the smartest of the lot, as you observed.
letissier14

Post by letissier14 »

Taken from FREE MAN ON THE LAND - FAILS
https://www.facebook.com/groups/FREEMANONTHELANDFAILS/

Daily List for Thursday 8 December 2016 at CANAL STREET
Court 9 - sitting at 10:30 am
HER HONOUR JUDGE SARAH BUCKINGHAM
DCS CASE - REQ'T OF PROBATION
A20160152 CRAWFORD Tom
31CF0381816
I don't take sides, I read all the facts and then come to my own conclusions
Bones

Post by Bones »

I wonder why he has not put a call out for the troops to come and support him. Very strange, I wonder what he is hding.

He has mentioned 3 upcoming cases, one of the 16th, I guess this must be one of the other two

http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... 90#p493808
Re: THE RULE OF LAW DECLARATION

Postby tommc » Sun Dec 04, 2016 7:40 pm
Hi Tiggercat,

That's very good news that you prepared to stand with like-minded men and women.

I been on the front line for a considerable time now I have one court case on the 16th of this month, and another 2 which have not been publicised, but I'm under no illusion to the decree of manipulation and corruption I am up against.

I believe everyone has a duty to battle these people by whatever means they can, because as I stated at the conference the only thing these people fear is us uniting together and if I can be a part of that in any small way then I'm always available (within reason Lol) and to be perfectly honest with you I would rather be enjoying life without all these battles as I am now passed my mid-60s, but they did attack my family and they have woken me up and I will do everything in my power to defeat these people for my family's sake and everyone else's in this country.

As far as £1 million is concerned, this may be very good for assisting in the organisation of things, but the real value is in the people themselves, If that just means donate paper or anything that could be useful, but the most precious thing of all that anyone can supply is their a time as this is a gift from that person that can never be paid back to them as it is beyond price.

So we will see what 2017 brings, but I am very optimistic that the true information is now getting to the people.

Cheers Tom
Bones

Post by Bones »

letissier14 wrote:Taken from FREE MAN ON THE LAND - FAILS
https://www.facebook.com/groups/FREEMANONTHELANDFAILS/

Daily List for Thursday 8 December 2016 at CANAL STREET
Court 9 - sitting at 10:30 am
HER HONOUR JUDGE SARAH BUCKINGHAM
DCS CASE - REQ'T OF PROBATION
A20160152 CRAWFORD Tom
31CF0381816
I wonder what has happened ?

viewtopic.php?f=52&t=11113&p=235787&hil ... 52#p235787
#six wrote:Postby #six » Fri Oct 28, 2016 4:53 pm
This is what the law pages reports

http://www.thelawpages.com/court-hearin ... -Court.php

Nottingham 5 A20160152
Tom Crawford
Details: - No Information To Display -
For Review - Case to be listed on 16-Dec-2016 - 14:21
Same number - A20160152

Whatever it is, no doubt the Judge will looked shocked, run out the court a few times, tell Tom that they have concerns about his repossession - in otherwords the usual old shite Tom comes out with
Firthy2002

Post by Firthy2002 »

Broken terms of his probation?
-=Firthy2002=-

Watching idiots dig themselves into holes since 2016.
Bones

Post by Bones »

I am not familiar with Criminal Law - could it be a hearing for the making of a Probation Order and the setting of the Requirements of Probation ?
letissier14

Post by letissier14 »

Bones wrote:I am not familiar with Criminal Law - could it be a hearing for the making of a Probation Order and the setting of the Requirements of Probation ?
Whatever it is, I'm pretty sure that it will be twisted to be a fantastic win for TC
I don't take sides, I read all the facts and then come to my own conclusions
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

Bones wrote:
Same number - A20160152

Whatever it is, no doubt the Judge will looked shocked, run out the court a few times, tell Tom that they have concerns about his repossession - in otherwords the usual old shite Tom comes out with
And- declared a raving SUCCESS!!!1!!!! by colon and sycophant sally
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

Whatever it is, no doubt Tom will be very happy because it will be more proof that "everything is going according to plan"
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

letissier14 wrote:
Bones wrote:I am not familiar with Criminal Law - could it be a hearing for the making of a Probation Order and the setting of the Requirements of Probation ?
Whatever it is, I'm pretty sure that it will be twisted to be a fantastic win for TC
After a conviction I'm pretty sure you're ordered to attend meetings with a Probation Officer, they ask you such questions as 'how do you feel about the impact of your crime has had on the victims'

Tom will probably have said 'tough, we're the victims not the new owners', that won't have sat well with the Probation Service.

Or maybe this is an order that he attend meetings with the Probation Service, but I'm sure the order to attend is made at the conviction hearing.
daltontrumbno
Captain
Captain

Post by daltontrumbno »

No news as yet. But seeing as Tom was not given a type of sentence that is managed by The Probation Service there is a strong possibility that it is an entirely different Tom Crawford and we are just jumping to conclusions.
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

daltontrumbno wrote:No news as yet. But seeing as Tom was not given a type of sentence that is managed by The Probation Service there is a strong possibility that it is an entirely different Tom Crawford and we are just jumping to conclusions.
As Bones pointed out earlier, Tom's next hearing date is 16th December, that hearing and the one today are both listed with the same case number

Same number - A20160152
Bones

Post by Bones »

Not sure if this may be the answer

http://www.inbrief.co.uk/court-judgemen ... -sentence/
Suspended Prison Sentences
What is a suspended prison sentence and what does it mean?

A suspended prison sentence is the term given to a prison sentence imposed by the court, and then suspended (ie ‘delayed’). The court may decide to delay the prison sentence to allow the defendant a period of probation, or to undertake treatment for an addiction, or to meets conditions in the community.

If the defendant breaches the terms of the suspended sentence, or commits another offence, they are likely to be sent to prison to serve the original prison term imposed. A suspended sentence may be accompanied by a fine, but the court cannot impose a community sentence at the same time as suspending a prison sentence.
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

From that other site .. 4 Days to Crown Court Case
tommc wrote:I am so looking forward to this case because of the evidence I will be presenting, it will be so overwhelming that if there is justice to be had it cannot be denied.
This coming Friday I will be revealing multiple frauds that have been perpetrated on my family and myself.
#six

Post by #six »

So if you would like to come along and witness what I believe will be a remarkable day for the good side, that's us , Lol
Remarkable in what way exactly. It's going to be a rehash of the same thing and the judge is going to dismiss it all as without merit. :beatinghorse: