Losing Your Home, Crawford Style

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

wanglepin
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Losing Your Home, Crawford Style

Post by wanglepin »

Bones wrote: Tom rebuild your life and move on with your life - this battle you are so determined to fight will eat you up
It is all far too late for the idiot to do that now bones. Tom is a full blown village idiot now and has absolutely nothing left in his miserable life to aim or live for. Without Goodf and his self inflicted "battle" he would just waste away in the real world.
letissier14

Post by letissier14 »

Tom has spoken

Hi all,

Sorry for taking so long to give you an update on yesterday’s court case, but I had to gather my thoughts.

First of all, I would like thank all those that came to support my family on the day unfortunately there was not enough seats for them all to witness the court case, and some travelled a very long way, but your efforts will always be remembered by our family and also the good wishes from those who could not attend, from the bottom of our hearts we would like to thank you all for your support.

Well it was an epic struggle against a system that has been put in place to stop information such as ours getting into the court system let alone achieve justice!

There were two magistrates and a Crown Court Judge Rosalind Coe QC, who I’ve seen in action before were she tried to convict a woman in a mobility scooter who was suffering from motor neuron disease and many other ailments, who was accused of growing a marijuana plant in her rented out upstairs flat in fact she could not possibly get into the flat unless she was physically carried up the stairs, the person who rented the flat was found not guilty in the Crown Court. So why attempt to prosecute this woman? So I was under no illusion to the character of this judge, and as it transpires my opinion of her was well founded,

First of all, I had a list of eight witnesses that I required witness summonses for, all of these witnesses were denied! the Crown Prosecution Service call 2 witnesses, I was denied my right to face and cross examine my accuser! they also read out witness statements that they had not given me before not that there was much information in them.

Judge Coe tried railroad me and stop me putting my evidence into court and on the record, you see I had prepared a court bundle that had taken two weeks to prepare showing the corruption and fraud within their system, she didn’t succeed in restricting all off the evidence as I managed to get a quarter of the information that I had on the record, I also told the judges that there was no equality of arms as I been denied my witnesses which would have proved my innocent without a shadow of a doubt basically, but the court had taken away my armour of protection, but I told them I still had the sword of truth which I will use to the best of my ability.

Even with the restrictions placed upon me I managed that to get into court the credit River case from America as this is the only case in the world that the bank was found guilty because of mortgage fraud! I also proved that the County Courts does not have the jurisdiction to take private property as in their act and statutes property is referred to as dwellings and residential property these are in actual fact commercial property and have a rateable value unlike private property! that the general public are not aware of, I told a judge that the County Court is a court of commerce and does not have jurisdiction on the private side, and I backed this up with a judgement from Ireland, where in the Court of Appeal that upheld commercial courts such as County Courts do not have the jurisdiction over private property! You see, they have been hoodwinking us into believing that a dwelling is a private house, what will come out of this information will help others fighting council tax!

During the confrontation the judge did her very best to undermine my case, claiming that she cannot undermined the civil courts decisions, but I pointed out to her the fraud in the court documents and there was criminal elements operating in the filing office.
I had previously had a mention in the Crown Court three weeks ago where it was agreed that the CPS would produce six documents. One of them to be the elusive warrant and I require it to be certified and attested by a sworn in judge on his oath!

Once again, they were not able to provide any of the documents, let alone the certified warrant, but the judge didn’t care, and claimed that all the documents were correct and even if they weren’t the eviction went ahead and it was no longer your property, only a criminal with the most corrupt intent will come out with such a comment.

I told the judge that Sue and myself brought our children up to believe that the banks would assist us with our monetary matters, the solicitors would be good counsel when needed, and the courts would protect the innocent and punish the guilty! And the police would uphold the law and protect the public, every one of these have now been proved to be a fallacy! The banks are a criminal entity, the solicitors deal and treachery and lies, the courts are there to protect their masters the banks in a criminal cartel between the three of them and the police have now been so corrupted that they can’t even understand what common law is, at that point I got a round of applause from the gallery the old witch on the bench was not too pleased with that.

The judges and the CPS embarrassed themselves and were a disgrace to the word justice! So much so Miss Almas Ben-Aribia for the Crown Prosecution Service stood up and told the judge that she did not want to cross examine the defendant!!!! Guy Taylor said in 29 years he’s never seen the accused not being cross examined! She didn’t even give her summing up, and that’s another amazing point, I believe it was because she was so embarrassed and so guilty for witnessing and taking part in such injustice, so at this point they retired to give their decision.

Well during this break one of our trolls attacked a young lady outside the court and assaulted other members of the public which he was rightly arrested, this is the general standard of the mentality of these sick individuals, not been so embarrassed with the situation one of them would you believe it is a property developer commented that it was a shame it should have been my daughter Amanda who should have been assaulted these people are mentally ill and really should be pitied, there is one thing we have all the information on every one of these individuals and they will be getting their collars felt once I finish taking on the big boys, but back to the court case.

Judge Coe with her to criminal friends having retired for 10 minutes which wasn’t enough time to make a cup of tea let alone considered five hours of evidence, but nevertheless they all came back into court, gave judge Coe gave their decision and in quiet sheepish voice starting speaking! after a short time one of the members of the gallery had to ask her to speak up and in the fastest time possible she upheld the previous court’s decision and found me guilty with no change to the previous sentence, she then quickly got up quickly bowed and the all three criminals exited the door as fast as they could, I believe that the evil that was in that woman was even suppressed for a while, But not enough for her to do her master’s bidding, the woman is a traitor to the people and the people will have their say as justice will.

And finally, I’m sorry for the length of the post, but it is condensed as best as I could, I will have to say had I had a jury of my peers I believe there is not one in this country or the world that would have found me guilty, this is why they are subverting the common-law jury practice because they fear it so much that if the true law was returned to this country their masters would not get the decisions that they require to pillage this country and the rob the people.

And to save some of those that may post, I am under no illusion that I'm playing in their game with their rules, but it has to be done this way because the majority of the population are being hoodwinked into these courts and until someone stands up and beats them in their courts they will continue to do it.

I'm considering what my options will be, but one of them that will definitely be taken is moving up to the Supreme Court and I have to say their track record is 50-50, but we have other options to consider.

Cheers Tom.

I don't take sides, I read all the facts and then come to my own conclusions
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Happy Christmas Mr Crawford.
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
guilty

Post by guilty »

"campaigner Tom Crawford wins Courts sympathy"
Yes- but it was sympathy for an old man who held obsessive, and mistaken, beliefs that were driving him to self-destruction.
The court did not agree with him.
"People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do."
longdog

Post by longdog »

First of all, I had a list of eight witnesses that I required witness summonses for, all of these witnesses were denied!
Am I reading this right? He had a list of eight witnesses and wanted summonses to call them as witnesses but he waited until the day of the court case to ask for the summonses?

Now I'm no lawyer except in the "barrack room" sense but I'm pretty sure you have to arrange for the summoning of witnesses before the trial actually starts.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
letissier14

Post by letissier14 »

I believe that is what he was in court for last week, but it was denied to him.
Bones

Post by Bones »

Tom Crawfraud wrote: I think the dark side should consider surrendering now because I am not going to give up, I look at it this way, they are attempting with a big hammer to hit a steel spring, It only results in coming back at them especially when they are not watching! Another comparison is a master beating his dog! the majority of dogs will cower and whimper, but there are ones that will pull their legs off! My family and myself will not be beaten by liars, cowards and criminals we will keep going to the end of this battle and we shall never leave the battlefield until we win.

:haha: :snicker: :lol: :haha: :snicker: :haha: :beatinghorse:
longdog

Post by longdog »

What are the rules on calling witnesses during an appeal? I can't see the court allowing a mass calling of new witnesses who could have and should have been called during the original trial unless there's a good reason why they weren't called at the time.

As a self-defended man he can hardly blame the failure to call relevant witnesses on an incompetent lawyer and I can't see the court accepting "I only thought of calling these people after I'd been convicted" as a legitimate argument.
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
Bones

Post by Bones »

letissier14 wrote:I believe that is what he was in court for last week, but it was denied to him.
Something definately happened - just not 100% sure what.. Given Tom's complete silence on the hearing I can only presume you are right

http://www.thelawpages.com/court-hearin ... esults.php

longdog

Post by longdog »

...they are attempting with a big hammer to hit a steel spring It only results in coming back at them especially when they are not watching!
Tom obviously lacks an engineering background because there are two things wrong with that analogy.

1) If you use a big enough hammer a spring will shatter.

2) Springs don't wait until you're not looking to return to their un-deflected state. They do it as soon as the deflecting force is removed.

Other than that... Fine :snicker:
Last edited by longdog on Sat Dec 17, 2016 2:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

Tom Crawford wrote:
My family and myself will not be beaten by liars, cowards and criminals we will keep going to the end of this battle and we shall never leave the battlefield until we win.
Would it be unfair to infer from those words that at this stage things are not going exactly according to plan?
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Sorry for taking so long to give you an update on yesterday’s court case, but I had to gather my thoughts.

First of all, I would like thank all those that came to support my family on the day unfortunately there was not enough seats for them all to witness the court case, and some travelled a very long way, but your efforts will always be remembered by our family and also the good wishes from those who could not attend, from the bottom of our hearts we would like to thank you all for your support.

Well it was an epic struggle against a system that has been put in place to stop information such as ours getting into the court system let alone achieve justice! I'm deluded

There were two magistrates and a Crown Court Judge Rosalind Coe QC, who I’ve seen in action before were she tried to convict a woman in a mobility scooter who was suffering from motor neuron disease and many other ailments, who was accused of growing a marijuana plant in her rented out upstairs flat in fact she could not possibly get into the flat unless she was physically carried up the stairs, the person who rented the flat was found not guilty in the Crown Court. So why attempt to prosecute this woman? So I was under no illusion to the character of this judge, and as it transpires my opinion of her was well founded, So no chance this person was allowing their tenant to grow weed and that's what they were prosecuted for?

First of all, I had a list of eight witnesses that I required witness summonses for, all of these witnesses were denied! the Crown Prosecution Service call 2 witnesses, I was denied my right to face and cross examine my accuser! they also read out witness statements that they had not given me before not that there was much information in them.I haven't a clue what I'm doing when in comes to court procedure.

Judge Coe tried railroad me and stop me putting my evidence into court and on the record, you see I had prepared a court bundle that had taken two weeks to prepare showing the corruption and fraud within their system, she didn’t succeed in restricting all off the evidence as I managed to get a quarter of the information that I had on the record, I also told the judges that there was no equality of arms as I been denied my witnesses which would have proved my innocent without a shadow of a doubt basically, but the court had taken away my armour of protection, but I told them I still had the sword of truth which I will use to the best of my ability.I'm deluded

Even with the restrictions placed upon me I managed that to get into court the credit River case from America as this is the only case in the world that the bank was found guilty because of mortgage fraud! I also proved that the County Courts does not have the jurisdiction to take private property as in their act and statutes property is referred to as dwellings and residential property these are in actual fact commercial property and have a rateable value unlike private property! that the general public are not aware of, I told a judge that the County Court is a court of commerce and does not have jurisdiction on the private side, and I backed this up with a judgement from Ireland, where in the Court of Appeal that upheld commercial courts such as County Courts do not have the jurisdiction over private property! You see, they have been hoodwinking us into believing that a dwelling is a private house, what will come out of this information will help others fighting council tax!I'm deluded - obviously an American court case from 1968 is relevant in England in 2016.

During the confrontation the judge did her very best to undermine my case, claiming that she cannot undermined the civil courts decisions, but I pointed out to her the fraud in the court documents and there was criminal elements operating in the filing office.I'm deluded and can't understand that a criminal case has no bearing on an already settled civil case.
I had previously had a mention in the Crown Court three weeks ago where it was agreed that the CPS would produce six documents. One of them to be the elusive warrant and I require it to be certified and attested by a sworn in judge on his oath!I'm deluded - I keep demanding irrelevant stuff and then believe if it isn't produced the other side is wrong and I must be winning.

Once again, they were not able to provide any of the documents, let alone the certified warrant, but the judge didn’t care, and claimed that all the documents were correct and even if they weren’t the eviction went ahead and it was no longer your property, only a criminal with the most corrupt intent will come out with such a comment.I'm deluded. Where were they meant to send the documents anyway Tom? You are NFA.

I told the judge that Sue and myself brought our children up to believe that the banks would assist us with our monetary matters, the solicitors would be good counsel when needed, and the courts would protect the innocent and punish the guilty! And the police would uphold the law and protect the public, every one of these have now been proved to be a fallacy! The banks are a criminal entity, the solicitors deal and treachery and lies, the courts are there to protect their masters the banks in a criminal cartel between the three of them and the police have now been so corrupted that they can’t even understand what common law is, at that point I got a round of applause from the gallery the old witch on the bench was not too pleased with that.

The judges and the CPS embarrassed themselves and were a disgrace to the word justice! So much so Miss Almas Ben-Aribia for the Crown Prosecution Service stood up and told the judge that she did not want to cross examine the defendant!!!! Guy Taylor said in 29 years he’s never seen the accused not being cross examined! She didn’t even give her summing up, and that’s another amazing point, I believe it was because she was so embarrassed and so guilty for witnessing and taking part in such injustice, so at this point they retired to give their decision.I'm deluded. Me and Taylor think they must do stuff in court or it isn't legal.

Well during this break one of our trolls attacked a young lady outside the court and assaulted other members of the public which he was rightly arrested, this is the general standard of the mentality of these sick individuals, not been so embarrassed with the situation one of them would you believe it is a property developer commented that it was a shame it should have been my daughter Amanda who should have been assaulted these people are mentally ill and really should be pitied, there is one thing we have all the information on every one of these individuals and they will be getting their collars felt once I finish taking on the big boys, but back to the court case.Not mentioned by news report. So someone might have got ejected from court - is that really news? But Tom has to be stalked by trolls.

Judge Coe with her to criminal friends having retired for 10 minutes which wasn’t enough time to make a cup of tea let alone considered five hours of evidence, but nevertheless they all came back into court, gave judge Coe gave their decision and in quiet sheepish voice starting speaking! after a short time one of the members of the gallery had to ask her to speak up and in the fastest time possible she upheld the previous court’s decision and found me guilty with no change to the previous sentence, she then quickly got up quickly bowed and the all three criminals exited the door as fast as they could, I believe that the evil that was in that woman was even suppressed for a while, But not enough for her to do her master’s bidding, the woman is a traitor to the people and the people will have their say as justice will.Tom has such an amazing respect for the law when it doesn't go his, way doesn't he?

And finally, I’m sorry for the length of the post, but it is condensed as best as I could, I will have to say had I had a jury of my peers I believe there is not one in this country or the world that would have found me guilty, this is why they are subverting the common-law jury practice because they fear it so much that if the true law was returned to this country their masters would not get the decisions that they require to pillage this country and the rob the people.I'm deluded

And to save some of those that may post, I am under no illusion that I'm playing in their game with their rules, but it has to be done this way because the majority of the population are being hoodwinked into these courts and until someone stands up and beats them in their courts they will continue to do it.I'm deluded

I'm considering what my options will be, but one of them that will definitely be taken is moving up to the Supreme Court and I have to say their track record is 50-50, but we have other options to consider.Because Tom's opinion of the Supreme Court is so important.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
ArthurWankspittle

letissier14 wrote:I believe that is what he was in court for last week, but it was denied to him.
That is a reasonable conclusion - the earlier hearing was a procedural hearing and Tom wanted to bring in his witnesses to talk crap about the eviction, which is irrelevant to the criminal case and they probably didn't appear at the original criminal case, so the request to use them (if he ever made it properly) was denied.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

Is Tom now out of avenues to pursue this nonsense? He's a vexatious litigant, and this is probably the end of the line as the criminal case goes.
letissier14

Post by letissier14 »

Personally I think it is only a matter of time before that he does something really really stupid and gets himself arrested, just so he can go in front of a jury!

There is a lot more to come from Tom Crawford and this particular circus, I'm pretty sure of that.
He Who Knows

Post by He Who Knows »

There's a term for Tom's condition - QUERULOUS PARANOIA
The wise man does at once what the fool does finally (Niccolo Machiavelli)...and what the FMOTL never does (He Who Knows)
rosy

Post by rosy »

I suspect that Tom meant to say "baristas are looking at the case". He can't possibly afford a real barrister, but anyone can make coffee.
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

letissier14 wrote:Personally I think it is only a matter of time before that he does something really really stupid and gets himself arrested, just so he can go in front of a jury!
That is likely. If his goal is to get a jury trial, he'll have to commit a more serious offense, and violate the restraining order in the process. He'll probably go to jail for it.

Is there no one in Tom Crawford's life capable of saying "look, Tom, I'm telling you as a friend, you need to let this go"? I'm sure he's getting bad counsel from the GOODF crowd - I shudder to think that Credit River was his ace in the hole - but is there no one else in Tom's ear at all? Is no one concerned about his physical deterioration over the course of all this?

But I can easily believe that there isn't, because Tom is an unlikable, controlling bully. It's his way or the highway, even when his way makes no damn sense. I've known the type. All you can do with people like this is choose the highway option, and let them destroy themselves.
Bones

Post by Bones »

Even the Crawfraud fan club don't have faith in him winning
ArthurWankspittle

TheNewSaint wrote:Is Tom now out of avenues to pursue this nonsense? He's a vexatious litigant, and this is probably the end of the line as the criminal case goes.
He's only a vex lit as far as civil action related to the house is concerned, his criminal issues are completely separate. I think his next step is to apply to appeal to a higher court I think, though I'm not sure what chances he has of getting it past that step. I'm with others in that I think this will fail and he will then resort to another criminal act to get in front of a jury.