Post by SoLongCeylon »

Oh the irony.........

https://www.dropbox.com/s/wt5tlmmkq0b0n ... e.pdf?dl=0

Someone save this before Craig deletes the link
littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion

Re: Losing Your Home, Crawford Style

Post by littleFred »

Oh my gosh! But everything he says is so true! And so amazing! We know this because almost every sentence ends with an exclamation mark! And he uses WORDS IN CAPITALS! (Wouldn't the GLOSSA boys hate that?)

Golly! I must stop here! I'm giving myself a HEADACHE!
doublelong
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by doublelong »

The whole family is BS it was not that long ago he was trying to sell his car fast on facebook so he could go on holiday and he was looking for a new place to live as the room, that’s right room, he was renting in a friends flat had come to an end.
My only conclusion is that the few Crawford supporters that are left have the long term memory equal to that of goldfish.
:haha:
rumpelstilzchen
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

I can only go on my own personal experience but of all those people who I have come into contact with over the years who do have colossal incomes, not one of the has ever bragged about how much they earn. By the same token I have met quite a few people whose habit is to describe their income in telephone numbers but upon closer scrutiny it was later revealed that none of them had a pot to piss in. Not a scientific survey, I will be the first to admit, but possibly an accurate one.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
longdog

Post by longdog »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:I can only go on my own personal experience but of all those people who I have come into contact with over the years who do have colossal incomes, not one of the has ever bragged about how much they earn. By the same token I have met quite a few people whose habit is to describe their income in telephone numbers but upon closer scrutiny it was later revealed that none of them had a pot to piss in. Not a scientific survey, I will be the first to admit, but possibly an accurate one.
I concur.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

I liked the part about "I've had 3 teams of coders, 2 of whom let me down." You know, because people who can write computer code are easily replaceable chimps, while Internet marketers are elite rock star talents. :roll:
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

So I am guessing the reference to his venture with his dad that he claims was his biggest success was taking a selfie on an elevator?
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
daveBeeston

Post by daveBeeston »

I can honestly say i've never felt the need to tell everyone how much i make or what my business turns over, should anyone ask the response they would get would be "only 2 people need to know that, thats me and the HMRC".

Those that flaunt their supposed wealth are soon found out, just look at Craig he claims to make all this money when its obvious he doesn't, its just an act to draw in the gullible to sell his business method/get rich quick scheme.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Never argue with an idiot,they drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

That's true of everything, not just wealth. In my experience, the more people boast about their intelligence, athletic prowess, or whatever, the less of it they turn out to have. The truly great people I've met in my life had no need to boast of their greatness. It was apparent.
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

Just read through 58 responses to Tom's 'explaination' of what happened in Court on the ETFOTB, I can't make up my mind which is the funniest (aka stupidest) the one from the Baron that says Tom might as well have gone to MacDonalds Janitors Court ( they have a Janitors Court in MacDonalds :shrug: ) or the one from that legal genius Coral Melissa Penn which said
And is there not the UN to consider ?
:haha: :haha:
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

TheNewSaint wrote: The truly great people I've met in my life had no need to boast of their greatness. It was apparent.
I would go further than that. I have met some truly great people and (imo) the one thing they have all had in common is that they were all very humble when discussing their successes.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
letissier14

Post by letissier14 »

I don't take sides, I read all the facts and then come to my own conclusions
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

How embarrassing for Tom, the appellant who provides his own evidence for the prosecution;

"Officer how did you know what the accused was going to do?"

"H'exibit one m'lud, from h'an hex-amination of something called h'ugh tube"

Case proven!
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

I just watched a few minutes of that video. Honestly I had no idea he was that deluded - according to the video he thinks he's won in the civil courts three times.
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

Mark Conway thinks the prosecution needed an "intelligence unit" to find a public YouTube video? :haha:
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

aesmith wrote:I just watched a few minutes of that video. Honestly I had no idea he was that deluded - according to the video he thinks he's won in the civil courts three times.

He is the Black Knight of our times.

"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

:haha:

https://youtu.be/kMn-xGiJHTg

I've never seen this video, it's from 2014 and it's a pure BS-festival.

To quote Tom- "I put a claim in the court with a note saying evidence to follow, and the judge struck it out without merit!"

Oh dear lord it's 12 minutes of pure stupidity :haha:
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Oh dear.

Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

SteveUK wrote:Oh dear.

Brilliant, do you have a link ??
Forsyth
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Forsyth »

TheNewSaint wrote:Mark Conway thinks the prosecution needed an "intelligence unit" to find a public YouTube video? :haha:
In fairness it's probably true, but only because if they didn't the police station would be full of people watching cat videos and doing no work. "Officers who have permission to surf cat videos at their desk" doesn't sound good on a CV though, so "Intelligence Unit" it is.