Losing Your Home, Crawford Style

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

#six
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Losing Your Home, Crawford Style

Post by #six »

Forsyth wrote:
TheNewSaint wrote:Mark Conway thinks the prosecution needed an "intelligence unit" to find a public YouTube video? :haha:
In fairness it's probably true, but only because if they didn't the police station would be full of people watching cat videos and doing no work. "Officers who have permission to surf cat videos at their desk" doesn't sound good on a CV though, so "Intelligence Unit" it is.
I think this is all down to the fact the the FOTML crew love an audience. Thats what drives them. So they always need to keep their "followers" informed of their every action. The police only need to read GOODF and ETFOTB once a week and their evidence collecting is done. It's a bloody gold mine for them.

So Tom, you have a choice. Stop pandering to your followers and keep evidence from the police or continue as you are and let the police know your every move. I know what I would chose in your shoes and I know what you will actually choose.
letissier14

Post by letissier14 »

Just a few more posts from the Nottingham post Facebook page from Craig Crawford and their number 1 supporter Coral Melissa Penn.

Craig seems to be slagging any comment from people who are not even from Nottingham .... I didn't see their family saying "only people from Nottingham required" when posting their online videos asking for help to stop the eviction. Hypocrisy at its very best.

He also needs to make his mind up if a troll got arrested at court at not because he clearly states "If you went to any of the court cases, you'd see too, but unfortunately trolls and cowards never attend "Someone isn't telling the truth.

And then Coral Melissa Penn gets a tad confused when talking about the Credit River case from America, which she claimed was a landmark cased in America. Then she was shown evidence that in fact it was overturned the following day, she changes her story and says that Tom only used in his case as an example of how the banks commit fraud, before adding that the Judge found it extremely interesting.

But my favourite bit from the slightly stupid internet god is when he says "My dad in court, plays by their rules and holds them to their laws. This is nothing to do with freeman on the land crap - If you honestly took the time to see what was going down, you would be shocked. But instead you side with the trolls and speculation"

He is seriously deluded and obviously believes anything his daddy tells him.

I don't take sides, I read all the facts and then come to my own conclusions
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Fascinating that they're trying to deny the Freeman association even though we literally have them on video with Freemen.
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Jeffrey wrote:Fascinating that they're trying to deny the Freeman association even though we literally have them on video with Freemen.
:sarcasmon:

"Who are you going to believe -- us or your lying eyes?"
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Bones

Post by Bones »

Craig is a strage one
daveBeeston

Post by daveBeeston »

Well at least one part of Craig's rambling is correct "People like my dad are the reason change happens" to some extent that is true, companies and courts are now aware of these people and are now changing their policies and procedures in dealing with them.

So well done Tom and co your constant public lies have helped companies shore up their defenses against such frivolous complaints and made it harder for those with genuine complaints to get a fair hearing.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Never argue with an idiot,they drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
Forsyth
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Forsyth »

Bones wrote:Craig is a strage one
A very brief review of the "Outsourcers Bible" is here: http://blackworldforum.com/showthread.php?tid=10862.
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

Tom at no point in any case has gone down any Freedman route
He makes several common Freedman arguments, and makes each multiple times, in the Judge Phillips transcript available at

viewtopic.php?t=10829#p211565

Including, but not limited to:

- appeals to common law
- "fraud vacates everything"
- demands, in various forms, that minor procedural imperfections render the entire case null and void (fee wasn't paid, "I was only given a facsimile of the warrant")
- demands, in various forms, that documents must meet certain standards that are not required by law (mostly seals)

And that's just one court hearing.
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

Bones wrote:Craig is a strage one
chronic masturbation in your parent's former attic will do that I suppose.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

#six wrote:
Forsyth wrote:
TheNewSaint wrote:Mark Conway thinks the prosecution needed an "intelligence unit" to find a public YouTube video? :haha:
In fairness it's probably true, but only because if they didn't the police station would be full of people watching cat videos and doing no work. "Officers who have permission to surf cat videos at their desk" doesn't sound good on a CV though, so "Intelligence Unit" it is.
I think this is all down to the fact the the FOTML crew love an audience. Thats what drives them. So they always need to keep their "followers" informed of their every action. The police only need to read GOODF and ETFOTB once a week and their evidence collecting is done. It's a bloody gold mine for them.

So Tom, you have a choice. Stop pandering to your followers and keep evidence from the police or continue as you are and let the police know your every move. I know what I would chose in your shoes and I know what you will actually choose.
The only way to be in his shoes would be to have done his actions, which would mean you had his delusions.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
letissier14

Post by letissier14 »

Tom believes this to be true without getting the facts first, and it is quickly debunked by one of his own followers over on EFOTB - Don't think it will be too long before she gets banned from their group.

You can see why he is in such a mess when he believes any cock and bull story on the internet and takes it as gospel.

#teamchemtrail & #sprayandpray :haha: :haha: :haha:

Chaos

Post by Chaos »

letissier14

Post by letissier14 »

Yeah, I saw that earlier and it gave me a great idea for a business. Create false freeman stories and sell merchandise to go along with it :haha: :haha:

Tom has now removed the post from EFOTB
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

letissier14 wrote:Yeah, I saw that earlier and it gave me a great idea for a business. Create false freeman stories and sell merchandise to go along with it :haha: :haha:
Hmmm

Stealth Locker: uses passive electronic countermeasures to prevent government sensors from locating your guns, sex toys, canned goods, dinars, or homeopathic meds. $500ea.

Snail Slime: In nature, snails and plants live in harmony, the delicate slime trails contributing vital nutrients. But modern processing scrubs the slime off. Replace it and regain these precious health benefits! 1 doz capsules $10.*

Sovereign Stamp: Built in protractor lets you quickly dial in the proper angle. 4 ink cartridges so you can select the right color. templates include UNKNOWN NAME, REFUSED FOR CAUSE, UCC-1.0, UNDER PROTEST, and OFFER REFUSED. $75ea.

Sovereign Stamp Judicial Template Set: Includes DISHONORED, NO CASE TO ANSWER, NO JURISDICTION, REVIEW AND REVISE, and FRAUDULENT. $35ea.

Sovereign Stamp Financial Template Set: Includes ACCEPTED FOR VALUE, REFER TO BIRTH BOND, LIABILITY UNPROVEN, CONDITIONAL ACCEPTANCE, and PEDOPHILE. $35ea.

Miniature Fully Operational Drydock: Just when they think they've got you in Admiralty Law, just whip it out and place it where everyone can see. Presto, you're back on land again, where their so-called "laws" have no power! $275ea.

*inspired by an old MAD article.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

You can already buy that product on Amazon:

https://www.amazon.com/Sovereign-Citize ... 088&sr=1-4
The Sovereign Citizen's Handbook, this cut-out book gives you more than 75 badges, signs, cards, and documents to give notice of the status of your sovereign estate!!! With the help of Suiti the Sui-Juris Strawman giving notice is easier than ever! Follow Suiti as he guides you through the Sovereign Citizen’s Cut-Out Book 2.0, and shows you how to protect your estate with the power of political paperwork!
If this is a hoax, it's a damned elaborate one. There are two versions of that kit, an expansion pack to "become a certified sovereignty press journalist", and three versions of a book Title 4 Flag Says You're Schwag!.
letissier14

Post by letissier14 »

Just a reminder that the Crawford's still deny ever receiving the warrant

A screenshot from July 31 2015

noblepa

Post by noblepa »

grixit wrote:
letissier14 wrote:Yeah, I saw that earlier and it gave me a great idea for a business. Create false freeman stories and sell merchandise to go along with it :haha: :haha:
Hmmm

Stealth Locker: uses passive electronic countermeasures to prevent government sensors from locating your guns, sex toys, canned goods, dinars, or homeopathic meds. $500ea.

Snail Slime: In nature, snails and plants live in harmony, the delicate slime trails contributing vital nutrients. But modern processing scrubs the slime off. Replace it and regain these precious health benefits! 1 doz capsules $10.*

Sovereign Stamp: Built in protractor lets you quickly dial in the proper angle. 4 ink cartridges so you can select the right color. templates include UNKNOWN NAME, REFUSED FOR CAUSE, UCC-1.0, UNDER PROTEST, and OFFER REFUSED. $75ea.

Sovereign Stamp Judicial Template Set: Includes DISHONORED, NO CASE TO ANSWER, NO JURISDICTION, REVIEW AND REVISE, and FRAUDULENT. $35ea.

Sovereign Stamp Financial Template Set: Includes ACCEPTED FOR VALUE, REFER TO BIRTH BOND, LIABILITY UNPROVEN, CONDITIONAL ACCEPTANCE, and PEDOPHILE. $35ea.

Miniature Fully Operational Drydock: Just when they think they've got you in Admiralty Law, just whip it out and place it where everyone can see. Presto, you're back on land again, where their so-called "laws" have no power! $275ea.

*inspired by an old MAD article.
Do you accept WeRe cheques?
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

When Tom says "I never got the warrant", he means "I only got a copy of the warrant, not the original," implying (but never actually saying) that only the original document counts. He admits this in court:
112. Mr Justice Phillips : Did you receive a warrant from the court?
113. Mr Crawford : No.
114. Mr Justice Phillips : You didn’t?
115. Mr Crawford : No. I got a facsimile that looks like a warrant …
The solicitor clarifies that Tom was a copy of the warrant at his request (and that this was sorted out in the prior hearing):
206. [Mr West] : Mr Crawford then complained about the absence of the warrant for possession itself. Now
that is dealt with Ms (inaudible) in paragraph 24 of her witness statement, which is at page
37 of the bundle.
207. Mr Justice Phillips : Yes, I’ve read that.
208. Mr West : And she explains that the warrant itself is a court document, no copy of the
warrant itself was forwarded to Bradford & Bingley’s solicitors. However, she says that
she was aware that Mr Crawford previously made application to the court requesting sight
of the warrant, which was subsequently granted
and she refers the court to the letters sent to
the claimant by Mr (inaudible) of Nottingham County Court, which confirms that Mr
Crawford was provided with a copy of the warrant itself by the counter clerk on 12th
August.
Tom continues to claim that he never got the warrant:
253. Mr Crawford : Yes. Once again, Bradford & Bingley’s solicitors waffle on about certain
things and ignore the facts. The facts are that if you go to the document I passed up to you,
page 12, for instance, a request to reissue the warrant that they all acted on and stole my
property, if you look at the box, where it’s got an X next to it, and they signed it. And the
amount and the balance due is shown. Obviously, I don’t owe anything to have this request
for a warrant. Where was the warrant, why wasn’t it issued to me in good time?
And again, apparently egged on by his advisors:
379. (Instructions to Mr Crawford from his colleague)
380. Mr Crawford : So first of all … you haven’t seen a correct warrant, I haven’t seen a
correct warrant
, they say that there’s a shortfall, they … I’ll give you the document in …
381. Mr Justice Phillips : You’re re-arguing the matter …
382. Mr Crawford : No, no, this isn’t …
383. Mr Justice Phillips : … I’ve already decided that your application fails and your claim
should be dismissed.
In the oft-cited Amanda post above, she says "we have the unicorn", immediately declares it useless, then goes on about having it "analyzed." This would be consistent with a belief that only the original document carries any legal weight.

I won't speculate as to whether Tom is intentionally obfuscating, or if he's just unable to articulate the problem as he perceives it. Certainly either is possible.
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

Isn't there a YouTube video before the eviction, where Tom says 'we this morning received a warrant for possession'?
letissier14

Post by letissier14 »

AndyPandy wrote:Isn't there a YouTube video before the eviction, where Tom says 'we this morning received a warrant for possession'?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dLjrge3 ... u.be&t=175