Post by getoutofdebtfools »

Oh the irony of the Get Out Of Debt Free website :lol: :lol: :lol:
Now owned by a debt management company :brickwall: Bye bye Ceylon :haha:
Normal Wisdom
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Losing Your Home, Crawford Style

Post by Normal Wisdom »

AndyPandy wrote:Isn't there a YouTube video before the eviction, where Tom says 'we this morning received a warrant for possession'?
Tom would not have received a warrant of possession. They are not issued to the occupier of the property. I have no doubt that he received a notice of eviction.

Subsequently when the inglorious Amanda admits that they have the warrant in their possession but it needs to be "analysed', she is setting up the inevitable conclusion that although it looks like a warrant, it is not a legitimate document because it doesn't have the judges signature, an embossed seal etc etc etc. Tom et al will never accept that these requirements are entirely spurious so whether he receives a copy or the original delivered on a velvet cushion he will continue to maintain that a proper warrant has never been issued.
“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'”
Bones

Post by Bones »

There is also a video, made I think by Craig, which shows an attempt on the day of the eviction for a copy of the warrant to be given to Tom but as he was by then in 100% full freetard mode, it didn't happen

The Blue folder comes out after Tom demanded the warrant and as he is about to see it, he kicks off, with Sue trying to quote some CPR rule

getoutofdebtfools
Pirate
Pirate

Post by getoutofdebtfools »

Bones wrote:There is also a video, made I think by Craig, which shows an attempt on the day of the eviction for a copy of the warrant to be given to Tom but as he was by then in 100% full freetard mode, it didn't happen

The Blue folder comes out after Tom demanded the warrant and as he is about to see it, he kicks off, with Sue trying to quote some CPR rule

Spot on. If he hadn't kicked off he would have had another copy of it to add to the other copies of it he now has. But as it wasn't signed by God himself in Jesus' blood it would clearly be a Unicorn. :beatinghorse:
Oh the irony of the Get Out Of Debt Free website :lol: :lol: :lol:
Now owned by a debt management company :brickwall: Bye bye Ceylon :haha:
Angolvagyok
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by Angolvagyok »

Bones wrote:There is also a video, made I think by Craig, which shows an attempt on the day of the eviction for a copy of the warrant to be given to Tom but as he was by then in 100% full freetard mode, it didn't happen

Here you go, timestamped:

https://youtu.be/9wsXnyT7nKc?t=15m2s
Bones

Post by Bones »

I know this is now old hat but as it is xmas and Tom is the gift that keeps giving

https://youtu.be/9wsXnyT7nKc?t=12m5s

Whilst Sue tells Tom that there is no warrant - she is strangely able to confirm that it isn't signed and doesn't have a stamp on it - even though she is claiming not to have even seen it :whistle: :whistle:

Sue claims to have paid for her house - when she knows she had not been paying for the endowment
Sue claims that they won their court case - when obviously they didn't
Sue claims that she hasn't been shown the warrant - when she later claims it isn't signed and doesn't have a seal

This one video - made by her own son Craig, I feel is one of the most daming pieces of evidence against the claims made by the Crawfrauds and we have their own son to thank for it
Angolvagyok
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by Angolvagyok »

Bones wrote:This one video - made by her own son Craig, I feel is one of the most daming pieces of evidence against the claims made by the Crawfrauds and we have their own son to thank for it
It's not filmed by Craig, he's stuck at the end of the road debating breach of the peace with some PC's: https://youtu.be/9wsXnyT7nKc?t=25m46s

I think it was Amanda that filmed this, the other daughter's getting the dogs out of the house
SoLongCeylon

Post by SoLongCeylon »

Bones wrote:I know this is now old hat but as it is xmas and Tom is the gift that keeps giving

https://youtu.be/9wsXnyT7nKc?t=12m5s

Whilst Sue tells Tom that there is no warrant - she is strangely able to confirm that it isn't signed and doesn't have a stamp on it - even though she is claiming not to have even seen it :whistle: :whistle:

Sue claims to have paid for her house - when she knows she had not been paying for the endowment
Sue claims that they won their court case - when obviously they didn't
Sue claims that she hasn't been shown the warrant - when she later claims it isn't signed and doesn't have a seal

This one video - made by her own son Craig, I feel is one of the most daming pieces of evidence against the claims made by the Crawfrauds and we have their own son to thank for it

It is amazing how nearly 18 months on from the eviction, recorded in posterity for us, the crawford case still provides interest. For me, it is down to the sheer stupidity of their actions, the very predictable outcome and the fact Crawford went ahead and threw his house away.

Does anyone still hear from YiamCross? I guess he has had to retreat to protect himself and family.

Merry Christmas to you all.
Bones

Post by Bones »

Angolvagyok wrote:
Bones wrote:This one video - made by her own son Craig, I feel is one of the most daming pieces of evidence against the claims made by the Crawfrauds and we have their own son to thank for it
It's not filmed by Craig, he's stuck at the end of the road debating breach of the peace with some PC's: https://youtu.be/9wsXnyT7nKc?t=25m46s

I think it was Amanda that filmed this, the other daughter's getting the dogs out of the house
Indeed you are correct.

I had always assumed that Craig had filmed it, based purely on him posting it to youtube. However, there is one "scene" where you can hear the voice of the person filming and it is a female voice, just as Sue calls out to the other daughter.
Bones

Post by Bones »

SoLongCeylon wrote:
It is amazing how nearly 18 months on from the eviction, recorded in posterity for us, the crawford case still provides interest. For me, it is down to the sheer stupidity of their actions, the very predictable outcome and the fact Crawford went ahead and threw his house away.

Does anyone still hear from YiamCross? I guess he has had to retreat to protect himself and family.

Merry Christmas to you all.
For me part of the draw are the lies - they claim one thing but disprove their own lies.

They say there was not warrant

Tom would have got a copy, had he not gone full retard on the day of the eviction.
Amanda, has confirmed that they were also subsequently sent a copy..
In the court budle for the rooftop idiots, there was a further copy of the warrant.

Sometimes I do pity Tom. He is now stuck in the freetard world, even if he was to wake up and realise that all the advice provided by Ebert, Taylor, Colon, O'Bernicia and O'Dercia was as bad as we all already know, he is too far down the rabbit hole to come back up. His pride will stop him admitting to himself.

The part I don't understand and never have really understand is his children. Why hasn't Amanda and Craig tried to make him see sense. Instead Amanda and Craig are just encouraging him
Firthy2002

Post by Firthy2002 »

Bones wrote: The part I don't understand and never have really understand is his children. Why hasn't Amanda and Craig tried to make him see sense. Instead Amanda and Craig are just encouraging him
The woo can be a powerful thing, especially in chorus.
TC has surrounded himself with many people backing him up with the same thing repeated ad nauseum.
-=Firthy2002=-

Watching idiots dig themselves into holes since 2016.
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

Bones wrote:
The part I don't understand and never have really understand is his children. Why hasn't Amanda and Craig tried to make him see sense. Instead Amanda and Craig are just encouraging him
and it seems they are pretty much doing the opposite and paying like good soldiers to have places to live themselves.
doublelong
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by doublelong »

Bones wrote:
Angolvagyok wrote:

Indeed you are correct.

I had always assumed that Craig had filmed it, based purely on him posting it to youtube. However, there is one "scene" where you can hear the voice of the person filming and it is a female voice, just as Sue calls out to the other daughter.
It was a neighbour that filmed this she lived across the road and was a supporter from the very beginning. Anyone who remembers the video shot by DerbJd that he has now removed showing the group of people guarding castle crawford while Tom was at court in May 2015, she offered to make coffee.
I wonder why Tom has never uploaded the footage from the police video evidence, he must of got t by now, or maybe it shows to much?
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

Bones wrote:Why hasn't Amanda and Craig tried to make him see sense.
They'd have to see sense themselves first. They're as ignorant and suggestible as Tom is.
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

Chaos wrote:
Bones wrote:
and it seems they are pretty much doing the opposite and paying like good soldiers to have places to live themselves.
To be fair to the Crawfords, they don't seem to be arguing that they never had to pay for the house on Fern Chase, or that others don't have to pay for theirs.

They are arguing that they paid their mortgage more or less faithfully for 25 years. In fact, they paid more than they borrowed in the first place. The term of the loan was 25 years; they paid for 25 years. So, in their minds, they've satisfied the mortgage. They just don't understand (or choose not to understand) that they were only paying the interest.
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

noblepa wrote:
Chaos wrote:
Bones wrote:
To be fair to the Crawfords, they don't seem to be arguing that they never had to pay for the house on Fern Chase, or that others don't have to pay for theirs.

They are arguing that they paid their mortgage more or less faithfully for 25 years. In fact, they paid more than they borrowed in the first place. The term of the loan was 25 years; they paid for 25 years. So, in their minds, they've satisfied the mortgage. They just don't understand (or choose not to understand) that they were only paying the interest.

I would agree if it weren't their 'money out of thin air' argument.
Bones

Post by Bones »

There has been the usual rubbish on TV over Christmas. I hope the documentary that Tom and Chrisy Morris are staring in, is on soon.

I hear that it is now going to be showing on the Comedy Channel
daltontrumbno
Captain
Captain

Post by daltontrumbno »

Bones wrote:There has been the usual rubbish on TV over Christmas. I hope the documentary that Tom and Chrisy Morris are staring in, is on soon.

I hear that it is now going to be showing on the Comedy Channel
Channel 4 listed the show as one of the six documentaries in the autumn 2016 series of Cutting edge all the other shows have now been shown but no sign of Bailiff Buster's, Channel 4 have since announced the next series of Cutting edge but no mention of Bailiff Busters, so it looks like it may have been quietly dropped.
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

This was posted in another thread here ..
longdog wrote:Insisting somebody repays their mortgage is selfish and greedy is it? Tom Crawford should've got a free house because... <complete in 500 words or less>
That got me thinking, have the Crawfords ever given a reason why they think they don't have to pay their mortgage, even a stupid reason unsupported by the facts? All I think that I've seen are arguments about the process of repossession, like whether a fee was paid, or whether B&B calculated the amount of default correctly.
letissier14

Post by letissier14 »

They first stated they knew they had to pay the outstanding mortgage amount, but then claimed the endowment should cover it and that they had paid the endowment in full, but the bank had lost it. They then moved on to the court fees not being paid and the warrant being fake etc. Then they claimed they weren't lent anything to start with and all money is fake and the bank lent them nothing, before going back to having never received the warrant, to having received a fraudulent warrant, to have never seen any warrant. I think that about covers their story
I don't take sides, I read all the facts and then come to my own conclusions